All Comments on 'Wife's Modelling Career Ch. 02'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
nice story..

But their was a chance to turn this around. I know this is fiction fanasy. But what turns a lot of people is a little bit of realism. Wow we are way in left field with this one... Hubby is putting up with this? Most men want their to be a whore for them... but only him.... gee what a slut she is hubby can make a few dollars off her the kick her out on the street... Gee and this is loving wives or group sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
As a matter of fact, poor writing counts.

This is still one of the most poorly written series on this site, the main problem being a total lack of knowledge on how to write and punctuate dialog.

On a comment on Chapter 1, one brain-dead moron compared those of use who actual give a damn about the English language to those who stop reading book for finding one misspelled word in a thousand page book. Get a clue, cretin. A typo would be a major improvement. In any worthy writing course, this would be would receive a failing grade. Also, being anonymous doesn't not destroy the validity of accurate comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
God Damn -What a story

I'd whore this slut out. Take all her fucking money, and take the photographpic evidence of her extra ciricular activities, (after she got used up), throw her out in the fucking street, and RETIRE EARLY. My idea of a fantasy paradise. This is setting up to be a dream for every man that hates the bitch he is married to. I would like this to happen to me. WOW.

She could be a class A "crack ho".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I know this is fiction but in reality the wife would object to being called a fuck slut, a bitch and a whore, pack it in and never pose or take part in x rated moves again.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anybody getting into this whore needs a belaying rope and flashlight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Writing stupid dialogue in third person is even... stupider.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous