All Comments on 'Hotwife Shelly Pt. 01: Photo Blackmail'

by lockerman138

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kevin_55kevin_55over 2 years ago

Love for you to continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a bitch. This is not Nonconsent the bitch is doing exactly what she wants no matter what the hubby says or does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I really hope you create a part II.

auhound49auhound49about 2 years ago
More on the pregnancy aspect!

The slut should be thinking of possible impregnation every minute she is being fucked by cocks that are not her husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so hot! Same kind of thing happened to my sister. She had been ready to quit her boring job beforehand, but after being tricked into being her manager's go to fuck toy she loved it. Especially when he passed her around the office to improve morale. Hearing about it got me and our gal pals so hot and bothered we all arranged to become our respective work places cocksleeves. We all help productivity so much we got substantial raises.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlockerman138@lockerman138
542 Followers
Hey fellow erotica lovers. I spent a long time reading all the great stories on here and loved them. I found at times that I just couldn't find the story or subject matter that I wanted to read about so I started writing. The mind is a vast ocean and you only see the waves ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES