Wife's Revenge is Harsh Cuckolding Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife takes her dare all the way with big black cock (ch.02)
2.4k words
3.41
17.3k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/08/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
troyhelen
troyhelen
40 Followers

The elevator opened and out walked Mala and Cory with their arms around each other like long time lovers.

I could not even recognize Mala for a second. She looked like a hooker or a stripper. A very pretty one. I got a sinking feeling in my stomach. The visual in front of me was very worrisome. My Mala had never behaved this way before. Never. What was going on?

I approached them as they walked out and Mala avoided eye contact with me! She leaned into him and turned her head inwards.

"Whats going on!" is the only thing I blurted out.

Cory held his hand out gesturing me to stop. "Listen buddy, you know what you did. Why don't you take a beat as well, and Mala will catch up with you later. Okay?"

"Later? What time? Shall I pick her up after the show at 11 pm?" I was sounding like a loser and completely out of control. She did not look at me at all and rested her head on his chest.

"Call me at midnight. Not before." Cory was firm. What the hell was he thinking? His hand was resting on her waist.

Before I could say anything else, he led her out of there in a firm grip. The friendly doorman who had helped us with our bags earlier took in the view of my wife dressed up as a tart being escorted by the black stranger, and looked back at me with what seemed like pity.

I kept my eyes on them as they waited outside for the valet. Cory's Porsche pulled up and he helped her into the passenger seat.

I ran out and gave the valet the ticket to my rental as well. They sped off while I waited for my car. I drove a couple miles before I spotted them at a right light.

I wasn't sure what my plan was! Why was I following them around! My life had changed so much in the last hour. My client who I barely knew was taking my wife on a date in clothes that I had only seen her wear in the bedroom!

They pulled into what seemed like a swanky hotel. I waited on the opposite side of the street. After 15 mins, I walked into the lobby and scoped out the dinner places. The rooftop joint was a popular one in town and I figured I would take a quick peek.

I got to the top floor and walked towards the door past the hostess. On the far end, I spotted them sitting side by side facing the skyline. They were drinking wine and toasting...to something.

I thought of sitting at the bar but went back down again and to my car. After about 45 mins, Cory called me.

"Ari, where are you?"

"At the hotel. Why?"

"Drive down to the Peninsula Hotel and pick us up. I need you to be the DD tonight. We are polishing off our 2nd bottle of wine."

"Maybe you guys should call it a night then."

"See you here in 15 mins" Cory hung up.

I was feeling a terrible cocktail of feelings. On one hand I could keep an eye on Mala and drive her back home. On the other, this was so embarrassing.

15 mins later, I was debating whether I should call Cory and tell him I was here. When it was about 20 mins, I decided to call.

"I am here"

"About time" Cory was roaring loudly and laughing. "Pull up at the lobby" He hung up without saying anything else.

I drove up to the lobby and waited.

I saw them come out and Mala was laughing hysterically. Her boobs were spilling out even more, which was almost impossible.

Cory spotted me and asked me to pull up. He opened the rear door and helped Mala inside. Her dress rode up and I tried to see if she was wearing panties. Her dress was up to her crotch. I thought Cory would get in besides me, but he closed her door, walked around and got into the back with her. What a motherfucker!

"To the Pirates" Is all he said.

"To the Pirates" Mala echoed and started laughing. She was buzzed.

I kept looking back and saw Cory was caressing her thigh.

"Hey Cory! Stop touching my wife!" I was staring at him in the rear view mirror and also managed to look back while driving.

Mala stared at me for a second and then turned to Cory and pulled his face in. They kissed for a second and then hungrily started tonguing each other and making out.

"Hey guys! please! I stopped the car.

"If you don't keep driving, I will take her dress off and fuck her right here! Right in the middle of the street"

He grabbed her neck with his left hand and started kissing her and his right hand pulled out her tits from the dress and started mauling them and playing with her nipples.

Mala was moaning, kissing him back and holding his bald head with both hands.

The sight of his big hand on her tits gave me an intense hard-on. I felt trapped. I started driving. I got to the Pirates 7 mins later but they still hadn't stopped. Cory had taken both her tits in his mouth and was licking and sucking them, and then slapped them and squeezed them. I had never seen Mala so out of control. She had her mouth open and her eyes in a daze, the face she makes when she is super aroused. She started spreading her legs and Cory snaked his hand down and grabbed her minge.

"No panties! You see that buddy. Mrs. Ari has come out to get fucked tonight. You be a good boy and I will let you watch."

"Cory, you can have your fun. But please don't fuck her."

He wasn't listening. He had two fingers up her cunt and was finger banging her violently. She was literally impaled on his hand and he lifted her up. I forgot where we were and was looking back and watching the show. I could see her pussy was super wet and I could hear a gushing noise as he moved his finger inside her and flicked her clit with his thumb. Both her tits and pussy were on display to whoever was walking into the Pirates.

"Ari, back to your hotel. This can't wait till after the show."

Surprisingly, I didn't put up a fight. I slowly got out of the line to get into Pirates and started driving back.

"Keep your eyes on the road this time." Cory commanded. I could hear him unbuckling his pants and I could hear a zip.

"Holy Shit" Mala literally shouted.

I literally jumped a light in trying to take a peek behind.

"Eyes on the fucking road. I won't tell you again" Cory shouted.

I gripped the wheel tightly and quickly saw in the review mirror as Cory grabbed a handful of Mala's beautiful head of hair and started pushing her face into his lap.

Mala sucked and gagged on his cock and kept shouting, "its bigger than my arm! what the fuck, this dick is so thick, so meaty, so heavy to hold"

"Down bitch. Keep sucking."

I pulled into our hotel and turned back to look at them. Cory had his head laid back and his hands spread as Mala sucked on the biggest cock I have ever seen. Including porn. I was transfixed. Horny, excited, worried.

The doorman came to get the door and then leaned back. He stared at Mala's tits as she tried her best to choke on the black meat below her. He saw me in the driver's seat and chuckled.

"Alright, let's take this upstairs." Cory pulled her dress up to cover her tits and tried to stuff his meat back in. He and Mala got out quickly and he pulled her dress up and held it there. There were only two people at the door but they got a good luck at her ass and pussy. I ran in after them and they were laughing all the way to the elevator.

Three of us got in. Cory grabbed her by the ass and lifted her up around his waist and kissed her deeply. She smooched him right back and he smacked her ass.

"Can we not do this in public please?" I asked.

Cory looked at me, put her down and peeled her dress right off. She was completely nude except for her necklace and heels. Her freshly shaved pussy was shining. She had shaved it for me, for this weekend.

"Here you go." Cory handed me the dress and put his hands between her ass cheeks and lifted her up, while putting his middle finger in her pussy. She hung on to him while he slurped on her tits noisily. The tent in his pant looked menacing.

I didn't realize we had gone to the top floor. We came back down to the 2nd floor and as the elevator opened. A couple was waiting. They started at Mala and Cory as Cory walked out with a naked Mala wrapped around his waist. He smacked her ass hard as he walked towards the room.

I ran ahead to open the door and held it open for them.

He threw her on the bed and started undoing his shirt.

"Fix me a drink Ari"

"Yes sir" I don't know why I called him sir.

He removed his pants and boxers and I got a good look at his cock. It was veiny, thick, majestic, smooth and beautiful. His balls looked insanely large too.

Mala flipped around on the bed on 4s hungrily waiting to suck this big monster. He smacked her face 4-5 times with his dick and then pulled her face down to his balls.

"Suck them now. Good girl. Lick them good. Yes just like that. ooooo yeah. Ari, you got a born slut here dude. What were you hiding."

"Suck under my balls" He continued. "Yes, yes. Lick my asshole. This bitch doesn't even need to be told. Ari, she is licking my ass."

She had never done that for me. I handed Cory a neat whiskey as he stood with one leg on the bed with my wife's face buried in his ass. He downed the drink in one go and handed me the glass.

He pulled Mala up by her hair and grabbed her ass cheeks with both his hands and lifted her up in the air, he got her pussy to his face and wrapped her legs around his neck. He started eating her with long circular licks on her labia and settled on teasing her clit with his big tongue and lips.

"That is sooooo fuckkkkking good." Mala was holding onto his head and kept squeezing her own tits too.

He laid her on the bed but did not stop eating her pussy. He was both gentle but moved very fast and intensely.

"I am cummmming. Oh fuckkkk. I am cumming" Mala screamed as she orgasmed.

"Alright listen, the revenge is complete." I tried cutting in.

"Hey! This is not an eye for an eye." Cory stared me down. He then started hitting his dick on her wet labia and started teasing her.

"Please...baby?" I looked at Mala. In response, she spread her legs wide.

"Okay okay, you win. Cory, at least put on a condom. Please?"

"Not tonight brother" He started laughing as he slid the tip inside her pussy. She froze with anticipation.

"Mala, why are you not speaking up! Cory, she is ovulating man. We were going to try this weekend."

Mala said "How about a little game of russian roulette? You didn't mind playing that with Debbie, right?" Mala was slightly panting but had a strange confident grin on her face.

Cory laughed and started pushing his cock into her. "Ah buddy, you want to bet on the odds?"

"Aaaaahhhh....holy fucking shit. He is so big! Ari, I am cumming again. Why didn't we invite Cory over before." She was going crazy.

Cory drove in all the way with his balls slapping against her ass and pulled out. After that, he started fucking her harder than anything I have ever seen in my life. He held her by waist right under her large shaking tits, and pulled her in fast and hard and at the same time slammed into her, no matter how hard she screamed, he kept fucking her. I could see her lips stretched around his member and his balls banging away between them. I undid my pants and started jerking off.

After a couple mins, he lifted her up while still impaled and she looked so hot as he held her by the ass and kept pushing her into his cock. Her tits were juggling violently. He sucked on them and bit her nipples while fucking her. That sight was too much for me and I came all over the carpet.

I came back with a few tissues and Cory laughed.

"Hey Ari...are you ready to raise my black baby?"

"Please don't cum inside her Cory" I mildly pleaded.

"I will if she wants me to bud. It's her call."

Mala was moaning and panting as he kept fucking her. He bounced her on the bed and flipped her over in a quick motion. She got onto all fours and he spanked her hard. Her ass looked divine. He hit both cheeks a few times and then dove in and ate her ass.

"What a woman, God damn." Cory said as he tasted her, "so baby, now when I fuck you from behind, am I pulling out or staying in all the way?"

Mala turned on her elbows to look at both of us. "Cory, we have been trying to get pregnant for a year. Like we agreed earlier, what is fair tonight is a game of russian roulette."

Before I could say anything, Cory said "stand back Ari. The lady has spoken." He penetrated her from behind and grabbed her hair by one hand and started ramming her hard. He played with both tits and I could see them red and soar with his onslaught. It was amazing to see her take this very large black dick. She was screaming violently but not wanting it to stop.

And then it happened. Cory grunted and held her back by her ass and waist. He started pouring all his black seed into her pussy. He stayed in for what felt like minutes.

I sat down in the chair defeated. Unforbidden sex.

To be Continued...

troyhelen
troyhelen
40 Followers