Wife's revenge is harsh cuckolding

Story Info
A wronged wife strays for the first time on a big black cock.
2.2k words
3.76
22.2k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/08/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
troyhelen
troyhelen
41 Followers

Mala and I were in Savannah for the weekend. We came in Friday afternoon and had tickets to a special Jazz night at The Pirates' House later the same night.

We had been married 7 years, she was 33 and I was 41. She was a 5'11 half white, half Indian mixed beauty, and was literally a model in her college days. She had long legs, a round irresistible ass, flat toned body and 36D natural tits that invited overwhelming attention every day of her life. I was a proud husband and we enjoyed a super active sex life.

While the sex wasn't vanilla, we hadn't explored any crazy kinks or roleplay. The only thing we did do was have her dress up in different uniforms -- nurse, french maid, stewardess etc.

She sounds lovely right? And I would be insane to cheat on her? Well, like many men, I was stupid and had my weaknesses -- one of them being forbidden sex.

A few weeks ago, her cousin sister was visiting us and Mala was off on a work retreat. The cousin was always flirting and she liked getting all the attention she could from every man around her -- single or not. One thing led to another and I ended up barebacking her in the guest bedroom. However, this story is not about that evening. It was a one-time thing but I didn't realize how dearly I was going to pay for it.

Back to the Friday in Savannah

We checked into our hotel and I had invited one of my clients Cory who lived in Savannah for a 5 pm happy hour. Mala and I met up with Cory at our hotel bar and were going to spend an hour with him before heading out for the night.

Mala was dressed in a turtleneck with a scarf and jeans. Very classy and elegant. She was not into public display of her assets and was usually mindful of her environment. She had an unattainable aura about her and did not ever give me a reason to be an insecure husband. Her tits were so freaking perfect sometimes I wish she would show them off more, but she felt the need to wear a scarf since it was a business meeting.

"Heya Cory! Haven't seen you in a couple of years." I shook Cory's hand.

"Hey Ari, give me a hug!" Cory always had a playful, friendly demeanor. He was black 6'4" a former football player and had done exceptionally well for himself in business. He was dressed in a sharp Hugo Boss suit, no tie. He had kept in incredible shape even into his mid-40s with crossfit regimes.

"This is my wife Mala!" Cory shook Mala's hand politely and added "Ari has married up considerably. It is such a pleasure to finally meet you."

We sat down in a booth, Cory on the opposite side to us. I slid in. We ordered 2 beers, Mala ordered a Chardonnay and it was very easy flowing conversation with Cory.

"So Cory do you have kids?" Mala asked

"Yes, 3 boys and a girl" Cory beamed

"Damn, 4 kids. We are still thinking about our first one." Mala smiled.

"Don't wait too long. It has been the best experience of my life."

A few mins in, my phone chimed with a new text and it was lying between Mala and I. I didn't pay any attention to it but Mala's eyes caught onto the screen and she picked up my phone. She stared at it for what seemed like a full minute. I continued chatting with Cory.

Mala mumbled an "excuse me" and darted out of the booth. I figured she was going to the ladies room. After about 10 mins, I picked up my phone and froze.

It was a message from Mala's cousin Debbie -- "Hey Ari, you cumming inside me caused a couple of stressful weeks for me. FYI - all good now - just got my period."

What a stupid cunt! I should have blocked her.

"Hey Cory, give me a couple mins, I just need to go and check on Mala."

"Is everything okay?" Cory could sense the tension.

"Yeah man. Will be right back"

"Take your time buddy, no rush"

I walked towards the restroom and saw Mala walking out. Her eyes were bloodshot red. She had been crying. I ran towards her to give her a hug, but she pushed me back and took a swing at me with her handbag. I put up my hands and let her hit me.

"I feel like I have been punched in the gut" Mala cried. "You are fucking scum. I don't know what to do or think. I think I am going to be sick."

"Lets get you some water and go to the room. Let's talk about this please."

"I am not ready to talk about this, asshole. And I see no fucking remorse. How do I know you haven't been fucking around behind my back all these years?"

"I swear it was just this once. One time with her and no one else"

"And that makes it okay? Just one time makes it okay? How about I fuck someone just one time? Take his cum? Is that okay with you?"

"Come on. Don't be like that. I screwed up. I slipped. Made a bad mistake. I am a man - we sometimes think with our dicks. I will never never do this again."

Mala stared at me. She looked at me fixated. She was trying to figure out how she should feel about what I just said.

After about a minute, she said, "let's not keep Cory waiting. We will talk about this later."

"We don't need to worry about Cory. I can say bye to him for both of us if you want to head on to the room."

"Nah, that will seem rather odd. I want another drink." She started walking back and I was kind of relieved that she seemed to be recovering from the shock.

She dabbed her face as we walked back. I slid into the booth but she didn't sit with me, she sat besides Cory on his side of the booth.

I felt awkward and Cory was a little surprised but he played it cool. "Shall we get more drinks?" He asked.

"Yes, I would not mind a tequila shot" Mala said while removing her scarf. Her white turtleneck top hugged her breasts very nicely.

"Good idea! Let's get a round." Cory was down to party.

The shots came and we raised our glasses.

"What goes around, come around." Mala quipped and downed her shot.

Cory sensed a change in moods but drank up and did not comment.

"Cory, would you believe it if I told you that even with this at home, Ari would cheat?" she was pointing to herself, brushing her own hand from her shoulder to her breast.

I jumped in. "Cory, buddy, we are having a little bit of a domestic situation here. I am extremely sorry but we should take your leave now and hash this out by ourselves."

Before Cory could respond, Mala spoke loudly over me, "Cory, I do not wish to be alone with Ari right now" Then she turned to him and looked at him with her large pretty eyes and titled her head "please..."

Cory looked from me to her and back to me. He did not know how to react.

"Listen, why don't you kids sort it out and I am happy to give you your space." Cory said he was getting ready to ask Mala to move out so he could get out of the booth.

"Well, I have 2 tickets to the Jazz Fest tonight at The Pirates' House. Ari certainly won't be coming. Cory, are you interested in joining me? If not, I am going alone and will find plenty of folks outside the Pirates' to join me."

"Babe, can we just go up and talk about this?" I was trying not to lose it.

Cory looked at her intently, "Mala, you don't want to go there alone. That's not the best neighborhood late at night to be strolling around alone."

"Well, I don't have to if you are escorting me." She put her hand on his thigh.

Cory sighed. He turned to Ari slowly, "buddy, I think it's best if she doesn't go there alone. You know what I mean? I will keep her safe."

"Can I just get ONE minute to explain!" I was trying not to yell at Mala.

"Cory why don't you come up to Room 215 to fetch me in 15 mins? We can head out to dinner and get to know each other before the Jazz thing." Mala smiled and I felt like she was rubbing his thigh.

Without waiting for a response, Mala darted out of the bar.

"What the fuck did you do?" Cory asked me once Mala was gone.

I told him.

"Holy shit. I don't know how you are going to get out of this." Cory was laughing but trying to be sympathetic.

"She is acting out. Sorry to put you on the spot. Why don't you bail and don't worry about taking her out. I will try and calm her down." I said. Cory was my longtime client. I didn't want him getting involved this personally.

"Here is my suggestion -- either she goes out alone and does something stupid or worse yet gets into some trouble...Pirates is a meat market after the show is over. Lot of aggressive brothers if you know what I mean. OR I take her out for you tonight and drop her back safely, by which time she would have cooled off a little hopefully."

I was processing what was happening. "I guess...don't cross any lines." I resigned.

"That's your level of trust in a brother? And what about the line you crossed?" Cory gave it back to me.

Cory downed his beer and started getting out of the booth. I started doing the same, but he quipped "why don't you give us a few minutes...I will pick her up and we will leave. Hang back bud. There is nothing you can do right now, trust me. You will make it worse."

"Alright thanks man...for doing this. I will get the check. I appreciate you watching my back." I offered.

He nodded and left the bar. I saw him disappear into the elevator and felt disoriented.

He got off at the 2nd floor and spotted 215. He waited a second and then rang the bell. Mala opened the door and Cory gasped "Holy Jesus." He caught himself from reacting further but his eyes popped out.

Mala had changed into something else. Something freakin transformational. She was wearing a super short black leather dress which ended mid thigh. Her legs looked delicious. But Cory rested his complete attention on the top...there was barely a top. It felt like the corset material ended at her torso. Her large tits were completely exposed and only her nipples were covered, barely. They were squeezed together and completely pushed out of the material. 80% of her boobs were out. And a ton of cleavage because the dress further cut into a V at her cleavage. Her tits were perfect. The dress kind hung around her tits and there were no straps.

It had been a while since Cory's entire 11 inches has rose to attention so quickly. This situation was going to be a pickle.

"You like?" Mala had a sly smile. "Why don't you come in for a second and make yourself comfortable" She turned around and he saw her ass hugging the dress. PERFECT ass too! He put his finger into his mouth and almost bit himself to exercise some control. He wanted her so bad. He wanted to fuck the shit out of Ari's wife.

He walked in behind her and sat down on the only big chair in the hotel room. She had her back turned to him and was curling her hair and looking into the mirror.

"You look beautiful. Simply divine." Cory kept watching her up and down. She caught his eyes through the mirror.

"Well, thank you kind sir. And you were going to decline my invite."

"That would have been a very foolish mistake."

"I haven't been on a first date in seven years..."

"Look Mala. I know you are upset with Ari. Are you trying to punish him by teasing me? I mean whats the play here? What are we doing?"

"Hmm...the way I see it is, we are two consenting adults...and I asked you out. It is up to you now how you want this night to go. I am very...open"

Cory smiled. He might actually land this pussy tonight. Ari was a very reliable supplier but he would deal with that later. Between Ari and Mala, he was going to definitely picking Mala. She was most likely the hottest woman he had seen in many years.

"Let's go girl" Cory jumped up.

"I am ready" she put her hands around his left arm and let him escort her out of the room.

Cory's dick twitched again as he felt her tits rubbing against his biceps.

Mala was thinking about how she wanted Ari to watch them leave and to feel to pain she felt.

Cory saw the pain in her eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in. He was much taller than her and got a nice view of her jugs and nipples.

'hallelujah' Cory thought.

To be continued...

troyhelen
troyhelen
41 Followers