Wife's Seduction Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's secuction by another man.
2.6k words
187.8k
43
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunflwr52
sunflwr52
101 Followers

I am a white female, 35 years old and married. The story I am about to relate is true. It concerns how my husband set up my seduction, well; at least Bill thought he was seducing me.

I am not exactly sure how my husband met Bill, who lived in a small town several miles from where we lived. I do know that they arranged to meet for a cup of coffee so that my husband could show him some pictures of me. Apparently my husband told Bill that he would like for him to try to seduce me and Bill said that he would love to.

After meeting with my husband, Bill would come in to where I worked and flirt with me. I got suspicious and asked my husband about Bill and he confessed that he had set it up. I was a little angry at first, mainly because my husband did it without telling me first. After giving it some thought, I figured that it might just be fun.

Bill kept asking me to meet him for a cup of coffee and I finally agreed to meet him on my day off. We met at a local shopping center parking lot and I got into his car. Bill asked me where I wanted to go and I told him that it was up to him.

"We could go to the local park", said Bill.

"That's fine with me", I replied.

Bill drove us to the local park and we got out of the car and I sat on the top of a picnic table with my feet on the seat part. Bill stood in front of me and bent down to kiss me. I wasn't really sure about this out in public where people could see and was concerned about someone seeing us that knew me. I put my fear aside and turned my head up to receive Bill's kiss and boy was I surprised. He was a great kisser. Bill kissed me for a while and then slid his hands down from my shoulders until he was cupping my tits.

"This is crazy", I said to myself. "Someone that knew me could pass by".

I guess the one good thing was that Bill was standing in front of me, sort of shielding me from the road. He began to gently squeeze my tits through my blouse and bra which was causing shivers of excitement to shoot up my body.

After a while we walked over to a swing and I got in the swing and Bill stood in front of me again with his back to the road shielding me. He put his hands on the chains of the swing and bent his head down to kiss me. I raised my face to receive his kiss. Bill then removed his hands from the chains and placed them on my tits again.

"I love playing with your tits. They are the perfect size to fit right in my hand," he said.

We then walked up a trail that led to a wild animal display the park had. Once we got to the display and Bill saw that no one else was there, he turned me to face him and started kissing me again. Bill had his hands on my waist and slowly moved them down until he was rubbing my ass through my jeans.

Bill's hands felt great on my ass. He used his hands on my ass to pull me tight against him and I could feel his hard cock pressing into me through our clothes. He was really getting me worked up, but then we heard someone coming up the trail, so we had to stop or get caught.

I was beginning to get really nervous about someone that knew me seeing me with Bill. Even though I knew that my husband wouldn't care, I was afraid of my friends hearing about it and that could have caused a bad situation, since my town is so small.

"I think we should leave," I told Bill.

We walked back to Bill's car and he drove me back to where my car was parked.

"Don't I get a goodbye kiss?" he asked before I got out of his car.

I looked around to make sure that no one was close and leaned over and kissed him.

"When am I going to see you again?" Bill asked.

At this point, I wasn't completely sure that I was going to meet with him again, so I told him to call me.

That night, my husband and I were fooling around in bed. I had his cock in my hand and was gently playing with it. It was beginning to get hard. "I met Bill today for a cup of coffee," I told him.

"You did?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Tell me all about it," he said.

When I got to the part about Bill kissing me and feeling of my tits, my husband's cock got rock hard. "Does it turn you on hearing about Bill kissing me and playing with my tits?" I asked him.

"What do you think?" he replied.

"Well, from the way your cock reacted, I would say it does," I told him.

My husband gave me a great fuck and afterwards, while laying there he asked, "Are you going to meet him again?"

"I don't think so," I told him.

"Why not?" he asked.

"I don't know, I just don't think that I will," I replied.

"You know Bill claims that he is really good at sucking tits," he said. "You should find out if he is telling the truth or not."

"Maybe", I said. "I do know that he is a great kisser."

"You should invite him down to the house for a cup of coffee and find out just how good he is at sucking tits," he said.

"I will think about it," I replied. "If I do invite him down, it won't go any farther than him sucking my tits," I added.

Bill started calling me at work or stopping in. He kept wanting to know when we were going to meet for another cup of coffee. I kept putting him off, but one day when he called, I finally gave in and invited him down to the house the next night.

My husband was working out of town that week. I didn't tell him about inviting Bill down because I wanted it to be a surprise and also because I didn't think that my husband thought that I would do it. In addition, I wasn't sure if I wouldn't chicken out myself.

After arriving home from work the next day, I changed into a pair of jeans and a pull-over blouse. I also put on a bra that snapped in the front.

Bill arrived around 7 pm. I answered the door and led him down to the family room. I turned on the TV and we sat on the couch. He immediately put him arm around my shoulder and began to kiss me. While kissing he placed his hand on my tits through my clothes and began to gently rub them through my blouse and bra. In the process of rubbing my tits, he gently squeezed my nipples, causing them to get rock hard.

Bill was a fantastic kisser and his hands felt so good on my tits. There really wasn't any need to talk and even if we wanted to, it would have been impossible since we were playing tongue tag.

I don't know how long we had been kissing, but it had been quite a while when I felt Bill's hand sliding down from my tits to the bottom of my blouse. He took the bottom of my blouse in his hand and pulled it up over my tits, exposing my bra covered tits to his eyes for the first time. My bra was pretty thin, so he could see my nipples pushing the material out.

Bill ran his hand over my bra covered tits and pinched the nipples to make them even harder and stick out more. He then ran his hand over my bare skin just above my bra.

While playing with my tits with one hand, Bill had his other hand on my back, trying to find the hook to my bra. I don't know why I didn't tell him that it hooked in the front, maybe because I still wasn't sure about what we were doing.

Bill never did find the hook and I guess that he got frustrated because he took hold of my bra and just pulled it up over my tits. Now my bare tits were in full view of his eyes for the first time.

"You have great tits," he said. "You have the best pair of tits I have ever seen," he added.

I can't explain excitement I felt when I felt Bill's hands on my bare tits for the first time. He gently rubbed them with the palm of his hand. When he pinched my nipples, it sent shock waves running through my body.

Even though I was really enjoying the attention Bill was giving my tits, after letting him play with them for a while, I said, "I can't believe that I am doing this," and pulled my blouse down covering my tits.

Bill didn't say anything, he just started kissing me again and rubbing my tits through my blouse. He then slid his hand back down to the bottom of my blouse and pulled it back up, exposing my tits again. I didn't say anything or try to stop him.

He then began to play with my bare tits again and I was enjoying the sensations he was sending through my body.

Bill then moved down on the floor between my legs and reached up and took a tit in each hand. He then gave each of my tits a gentle kiss before sucking one of my hard nipples into his mouth. He sucked on my nipple and gently bit on it, causing me to let out a moan.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Oh yes," I said.

He alternated between my tits, sucking on the nipples, and then kissing my tits all over. Bill opened his mouth as wide as he could and sucked as much of my tit into his mouth as he could.

I was thinking to myself that I would have to tell my husband that Bill was telling the truth when he said he was good at sucking tits. He was giving me the best tit sucking I have ever had.

While Bill was sucking my tits, I felt his hand sliding down my stomach to the snap on my jeans.

"I don't know about his," I thought to myself. "But he is doing a great job sucking my tits," I told myself.

While I was debating with myself, Bill had already unsnapped my jeans and was working on the zipper.

"Bill, I am not sure about this," I told him.

"I will stop when you tell me to," he replied.

I was still debating with myself when I felt Bills fingers sliding over my panty covered pussy.

"I think we should stop now," I told Bill.

"Are you sure?" he asked, still sliding his fingers over my panty covered pussy lips.

"I don't know," I said.

"Does it feel good?" he asked.

At first I didn't reply and he asked again. "Yes," I said.

"Then why stop," he said.

"I don't know," I replied.

Bill continued to gently rub my pussy through my panties and then I felt his hand on the sides of my jeans, trying to pull them down. Without thinking I raised up so he could pull them over my hips. He then moved back far enough so that he could pull them over my feet and dropped them on the floor. I felt Bill's hands on my knees. He was gently rubbing my legs and working his hands higher and higher. He moved back between my legs, causing my legs to open wider and I felt his finger tips tracing my pussy lips thru my panties.

"I love your little pink panties," he said, "and they are so wet. I think we should just remove them."

Bill had my pussy so hot and I didn't say anything. I felt Bill's hands on the side of my panties and since they tied on each side, he took the string and pulled the knots loose. He then took hold of the front of my panties and pulled them through my legs and off, exposing my pussy view for the first time.

"What a sweet little pussy you have and I bet it tastes great also," Bill said, running his tongue over my pussy lips. "I was right," he said, "It does taste sweet."

When I felt Bill's tongue on my pussy I couldn't help but moan out loud.

"Oh, you like that do you?" he asked.

"Oh yes," I said between moans.

I had already found out that Bill was great at kissing and sucking tits, now I found out just how great he was at eating pussy.

Bill kept licking my pussy and pushing his tongue in as deep as he could, sending shock waves throughout my body. My pussy was so hot and wet and Bill was driving me crazy with his tongue. I placed my hand on the back of Bill's head and pushed his face as tight to my pussy as I could get it. Bill licked my pussy until I had a fantastic climax.

Bill then stood up in front of me. "Take my pants off," he said.

I slowly reached out, unfastened his belt, his pants and pulled the zipper down. I placed my hands on the waist of his pants and slid his pants along with his undershorts down his legs. He stepped out of them and stood there in front of me with his hard cock sticking out at me.

I reached out and took his big cock in one hand while cupping his balls in the other.

"Do you like my cock?" Bill asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Then show me how much you like it," he said.

I leaned my body forward and placed a small kiss on the head of Bill's big cock and then rubbed it all over my face.

"I love your big cock," I told Bill as I licked the head and ran my tongue all up and down the shaft. I then looked up at Bill as I parted my lips and took the head of his cock in my mouth for the first time.

"Your lips look great wrapped around my cock," he said.

Bill pushed his hips forward, forcing all of his cock into my mouth and down my throat.

"Oh, that feels great," he said. "Your mouth was made for sucking cock," he added.

I had been sucking Bill's cock for quite a while when I felt his balls begin to tighten up and knew it wouldn't be long before he exploded in my mouth.

"You better stop before I cum," he said "because I want to fuck your hot pussy."

I started sucking his cock harder and running my tongue over the head. Bill tried to pull back from me, but I placed my hands on his hips and held onto him.

"Stop!" he said, but it was too late. I felt his hot cum shooting into my mouth and down my throat.

I sucked Bill's cock until I had sucked him dry. I then used my tongue to clean it up for him.

Bill stood there looking at me. "You knew I wanted to fuck you," he said. "Why didn't you stop?"

"I am sorry," I told him. "I just couldn't stop myself. Your cock tasted so good and I wanted to taste your cum," I told him.

TO BE CONTINUED

sunflwr52
sunflwr52
101 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A bit too brief

It needed more character development and the dialogue was a bit stilted at times.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Nice seduction

Don't let a camel put his nose in your tent (unless you want his 'tent' in your camel-toe!!!)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Watching Her Submit First time watching my wife with another man.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Friend Cums Inside Friend is caught up her when wife teases.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories