Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell, Sarah?" I asked after I shut the bathroom door. "What is he, sixteen years old?"

Sarah giggled, "No he is eighteen." She knew I meant Andre, "And Carl is twenty-one."

"That is still way too young for me to go out with. I'll be twenty-five next week...that...that is seven year younger than me."

Seven years may not seem much older and maybe it would not be if he was seven years older than I am, but him being only eighteen made me feel like an old woman robbing the cradle.

"And what are they, gang members?" I asked, being only half serious.

"Yes." Sarah answered flatly. "They are and full disclosure; Andre just turned eighteen several weeks ago and just got out of county juvie four days ago. He was in for two years and got released when he turned eighteen." She read the shocked look on my face. "Oh don't worry he did not kill anyone or anything. Were some drug charges, dealing I think, and an illegal gun possession. "

"How did you get involved with people like this?" I asked her. Yes I know I was sounding like a bitch and worse a mother.

I could see Sarah tense up a little, "I met Carl in high school...not everyone is as privileged as you are you know, and we all don't have parents who can afford to send us to a fancy private school where everything I so perfect. I met Carl my junior year and he was a senior and I liked him and was very attracted to him and it took me months to get him to ask me out and he finally did and we have been together ever since and I love him and he loves me." I could tell by the tone of her voice she was getting angry and defensive.

I closed the lid on the toilet and sat down and shook my head, "I can't do this. I can't go out with him...Andre...he is too young."

Sarah put her hand on my shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Yes you can, Jennifer. It's just going out with three other people and trying to have a good time. Like you keep telling me, it's just a fun date and no sex. Just because they are black and in a gang does not mean they are going to rape you, you know. Plus we are going to places no one you would know will ever see you." She smiled down at me, "Plus Carl will not let anything happen to you that you don't want...I will make sure of that. What else are you going to do on a Saturday night? Stay at home and cry yourself to sleep thinking how Sean is fucking anything with a pussy between its legs."

I sighed, "I...I guess I can go for a while." I looked at Sarah and smiled, "We did get all dressed up huh? But when I want to leave they have to take me home, okay?"

Sarah grinned, "Promise."

I stood up and sighed, "Eighteen...God I can't believe I am going out with an eighteen year old."

"Oh just have fun." Sarah encouraged me.

We walked back into the living room where Andre and Carl were sitting and told them we were ready to go. Carl drove, his car was an older model four door sedan that was fixed up with large rims on the tires that would spin, spinners I think they are called, and you could tell he had it customized. Andre actually opened the car door for me and that was nice and I had to give him points for that. I got in the back seat as lady like as I could so not to flash Andre my ass if the hem of my dress rode up and I was partially successful, but when I looked over my shoulder I could see his eyes staring at my butt.

He saw me looking at him and most men I knew would have had the decency to avert their eyes after getting caught looking at me like that, but Andre just smiled at me and it reminded me of a predator animal looking at its prey from the nature channels I like to watch. I just blushed and when I sat down in the back seat pulled the hem of my dress down as much as I could. Andre got in the back seat after I got in the car. When Carl turned the ignition and started the engine loud hip hop music blasted though the car.

As we rode to wherever they were taking Sarah and myself I tried to start a conversation with Andre but with the loud music playing in the car it was difficult and I had to move closer to him to get him to hear what I was saying and to hear his replies. I did not mind the hip hop and rap music playing; I liked to listen to that genre of music at times specially when I would go out dancing but it was playing louder than I would have preferred. A few times during my attempts to me heard by Andre he would place his hand on my knee or thigh and lean in to hear what I was saying and I was very aware of how his fingers gave just a small caress on my exposed skin but did not give him any indication I felt it. It did feel nice. After a while Sarah turned the music down and turned her body to face the back seat and joined in our conversation and now being able to hear I moved away from Andre.

We ate at a locally owned BBQ/sports bar type restaurant that I never knew existed. It was in a neighborhood not frequented much by white people unless they came there to buy drugs; that I did know from the news. Sarah assured me it was a great place to eat and it was; the food was great' but Sarah and I were the only two white people in the place and while Sarah did not seem to notice or care it did make me a little uncomfortable because people were giving us glances.

Living in the Deep South, maybe other places also but I have never lived anywhere but in Georgia so I cannot judge, but here even though there was integration and the Civil Rights movement years ago; there was still selective integration between white and black races. There were white churches and black churches and although these churches, restaurants that were mainly white or black, clubs that black people frequented and clubs that white people frequented. Naturally black could go to white churches or clubs etc. and vice versa and sometimes did, but people tended to socialize more with their own race. So getting some looks at the restaurant was not uncommon and they were not "looks of hate" by any means, just odd looks like "those two white girls don't belong here". I hope that makes sense to the readers. I admit I was a little uncomfortable but Sarah acted like she was quite at home. She said she had been here several times with Carl and the food was very good.

The restaurant was crowded and we had to wait for a table and during our wait I tried to get to know Andre better as well and I found out he had a good sense of humor and made me laugh with some of his stories about growing up in the "hood", his words not mine, and even some of his stories from when he was in Juvenile Youth Detention. He was not embarrassed at all about being in jail for the past two years. Even though he was seven years younger than me; while waiting for a table and then while we were eating and I got to know him better and even though he was a "gang banger" I thought he was a a nice young man and I did enjoy his complements about my looks.

True both him and Carl were rather vulgar in their language, lots of "fucks, mother fuckers", using slang words like "pussy" and "cock" to refer to a person's sex body parts, and even the use of the "N" word often dinner was actually fun and I laughed a lot and was beginning to have a good time. I also had to admit that it did make me feel rather good to be sitting in a booth next to a very handsome young man.

The subject of me being married and almost twenty-five did come up and my husband being away on business for the next few months did come up and Andre said my husband was an idiot to leave "such a fine ass white girl" alone for that long and Carl agreed. Andre made me blush and almost spit out my sweet tea I was drinking when he said, "a man ought to know better than to leave a good pussy alone for a long time if he wants to keep it."

"What was prison like?" I asked Andre, "I mean like on TV or the movies?" I wanted to change the subject away from my "pussy".

Andre laughed, "Nah, first I was in county lock up, jurvie not prison. Was not that bad really. Lots of rules of course and sometimes you had to watch your back but there were plenty of our homeboys there or other gangs we have a prison alliance with...like on the streets we fight but in prison or jail or juvie we watch out for each other. Its black and white in jail not gang allegiances. No one got killed but there were lots of fights and a few stabbings." He looked up and down my body very slowly as we sat next to each other in the booth, "Worse part was not getting any pussy."

The way he looked at me when he said it made me blush and regret the question, but I did think to myself; "and you won't be getting any tonight either, least not from me." The rest of our dinner conversation was normal and I did figure out when Andre and Carl called women "whores" or bitches" it was not to describe their character but just referring to women in general. Several other people, male and female, came up to our table to say hello to both of the men and even a few greeted Sarah. She seemed to know all of the others that came up to our table, but I guess that made sense since Carl was her boyfriend and she had told me previously how she had been hanging around Carl and his friends since high school.

"So are you like the gang leader?" I asked Carl. Being naïve and stupid and also curious they must have thought I watched West Side Story to many times because both Carl and Andre laughed and Sarah giggled.

"No." Carl said after he finished laughing at me.

We stayed at the restaurant a little while longer after we ate because it was still too early to go to a club and even though I embarrassed myself a few times I was actually having a nice time. Before we left I did notice that Sarah paid for our dinner and I thought that was a little odd and made a mental note to pay her back later. By the time we left I was no longer nervous at all except when Andre, and I never told Sarah, but also the way Carl would look at me or rather my body.

Carl drove us to the club and when we pulled into the parking lot my being nervous came rushing back. I knew this club we were going into even though I had never been there, a lot of people who had never been there knew of the club. For years the city tried to have the club shut down and it was a well known for being frequented by black gang members and even about eight months prior there was a gang war shooting inside the club. The local news had shown the video from surveillance cameras inside the club several times for about a week and it looked just like something you would see in the movies. People running, people pulling out guns and shooting at each other and after that the club was closed for several months but reopened "under new management." The news reported just minor injuries.

"That's bullshit." Carl said when I brought up the subject. "The new was wrong. I was here that night and it wasn't no gang war or anything. Some bitch was dancing with some guy and her boyfriend got mad and took a shot at him and other people just reacted."

"I have been here dozens of times," Sarah assured me, "and never felt unsafe."

Her and Carl's words did little to alleviate my fears as we got out of the car. At the door the bouncer waved a metal detection wand over us and waved me and Sarah in and patted down Carl and Andre and that did make me feel a little better. I did notice he did not ask for any of our IDs.

The club was crowded and the music loud like any dance club would be and the DJ played hip hop music which I did enjoy dancing to. I liked to dance and considered myself a pretty good dancer. We made our way past the dance floor and to a table near the back of the club and sat down and a waitress came up and we ordered drinks. I never was a big drinker, sure I had been drunk before but never really needed to drink to have a good time but I did order a margarita, which I had a weakness for, and Sarah and Carl and Andre also ordered drinks.

The table we sat at was a half booth and I sat on one side next to Andre and Sarah sat very close on the other side next to Carl. I had to get very close to Andre to have a conversation over the loud music, something he did not seem to mind at all. The club was actually very nice and there were even a couple of other white girls in the club besides me and Sarah, but no white men at all. After several sips of my drink I began to relax more and even moved my head and feet to the music and Sarah asked if I wanted to dance and I nodded and we got up to dance.

As I mentioned I liked to Dance and when my husband was away on business Sarah and I would go clubbing often and before I met her I would go with some of my other friends. I danced with them or even with guys who would come up and asked me to dance but I let it be known I was married and had no interest other than dancing and when they got to "handsy" I would leave the dance floor. After a few songs Sarah leaned in and told me she had to pee so doing what girls do I went with her to the restroom.

Sarah was asking me what I thought about Carl and Andre as we walked into the bathroom and before I could answer one of the three stall doors opened quickly and one of the other white girls in the club stepped out very quickly, looked at Sarah and me as she wiped her mouth and blushed and hurried out or the rest room. She was a very cute brunette and very tiny like Sarah and looked to be about 19 or 20 but she walked out so fast I really could not estimate her age, but she was young and her black hair in a single pony tail but it was mussed up and she did not even take time to fix it before she hurried out of the restroom. Then behind her walked out of the same stall a tall black young woman about my age or so it seemed and she smiled at me as she pulled down the hem of her red mini dress. She was absolutely stunning.

She was taller than I was, maybe like five eight or five nine, dressed in a red mini dress with legs that went on for days and the dress was low cut to show her fantastic cleavage. She had a thin waist and a very shapely bubble butt and her skin looked so smooth and the color of coffee with a splash of cream in it. Her black hair was long and straight and came down almost to her butt. I am not gay or bi sexual and never been sexually attracted to women at all, but I did admire the beauty of other girls and this girl was just stunningly beautiful and I was immediately envious of her full natural pouty lips. I actually blushed at the smile she gave me and when her eyes roamed up and down my body. The black girl turned her head and looked at Sarah.

"Hey Sarah." She said. "I saw you come in with Carl and you did not even stop to say hello." She gave a fake pout and I noticed she looked at my friend like a she-panther ready to pounce on her prey. She walked closer to Sarah.

Sarah actually took several steps back from the black girl until her butt hit the sink, she did look scared and her pale, slightly freckled, pretty face was flushed.

"Uh...he...hello, Felicia." Sarah replied and looked at her feet. "I...I did not see you and," Sarah looked up. "I am with Carl tonight." She said quickly, "And...I...we did not mean to interrupt anything."

Felicia laughed, "Oh you didn't. I was finished anyway. Natalie was quite good and even though she said it was her first time; when she started I doubted she was telling the truth." Felicia laughed again. "But I think y'all embarrassed the poor girl."

Felicia turned and looked at me and smiled, "Who is your friend, Sarah? I have never seen her here before."

"Jennifer this is Felicia, Felicia, Jennifer. She is here with Andre."

The black girl stuck her hand out and I shook it, "Nice to meet you." She said and I told her it was nice to meet her as well.

"I heard Andre was out." She said. She looked at Sarah and gave another fake pout. "I am a friend of Carl's and Sarah and I go way back. Since she was in high school and started hanging out with us. Normally she is just so darling and sweet but tonight she seems to be quite rude." Felicia flashed me a wonderful smile. "Well it was a pleasure meeting you. I love your dress and you are very beautiful and have a fantastic body and I hope to see more of you."

Felicia turned to Sarah and her smile turned once again to predatory, "And you, sweetie, I hope to see you again also. It's been way to long and I missed you." Felicia sighed, "Now I must go see to Natalie." And she left.

"She seems very nice." I told Sarah as she went into the stall and I checked my makeup in the mirror.

"Stay away from her." Sarah said from behind the stall door. "Seriously, Jennifer, if you ever come back here with me, stay away from her."

I giggled, "Well I am sure she is a lesbian after what we interrupted...it's kind of well...sexy what she and the other girl were doing in a public bathroom."

I hear the toilet flush and Sarah walked out of the stall and washed her hands. When she was done she turned to me. "Yes she is a lesbian and she has a thing for white girls. But just...stay away from her ok."

I laughed, "Ok...gesh...I am not gay or even bi so no worries there. But she seemed to like you so why are you afraid of her?"

Sarah blushed, "I am not afraid of her...ummm...well...like she said, I have known her for a long time and she can be cruel and mean...trust me ok?"

"Have you and her ever?" I asked shocked. Felicia's brief conversation had some hidden innuendos in it I was sure.

Sarah blushed and looked at her feet. "It was just well...just a few times over the years, ok. Don't judge me."

I giggled, "Oh, darling, I don't care. Does Carl know? Is that why you are afraid...that Carl my find out?"

Sarah shook her head, "Of course he knows. I am not afraid of her really...I have known her a long time. We grew up in the same neighborhood area and even though she is older I used to see her around." Sarah giggled, "She actually beat me up once, me and a friend, when I was like ten or so. Her and her friends beat us up and stole our bicycles."

"Sarah, that's awful. Did you call the police?"

Sarah laughed. "You don't call the cops where we live. No my uncle knew her dad and he went over there and got our bikes back. From what I understand her dad beat the shit out of her for it and she never bothered me again until we met again when I started hanging out with Carl and his friends."

"Did she remember you? Did she beat you up again?"

Sarah laughed, "Yes she remembered me. I was about the only white girl in our neighborhood, and no she did not beat me up. She fucked me though." Sarah laughed more at ease with it now that I was okay with her being bi sexual or at least experimenting at the time.

I laughed, Sarah was just so adorably cute.

"But stay away from her okay, Jennifer. She likes to hurt people...I mean really hurt people, specially white girls. Trust me on that ok."

"Ok, Sarah, I trust you. You know I am having fun tonight." I said to change the subject.

Sarah smiled, "Good."

"How can you like putting your mouth on another girl down there? That's just gross." I said as we walked out of the bathroom.

I was serious. The thought of it turned my stomach. I had all three of the men i had sex with try and put their fingers in my mouth after they had them in my pussy and i told them if they stuck their finger in my mouth after they fingered me that i would vomit all over them. It was just gross.

Sarah laughed, "I like the taste."

"Ewwwww." I replied laughing with her.

The rest of the night at the club went very nice. I danced with Sarah, with Andre, with Sarah and Carl and Andre, and even with a few other guys. I did dance rather dirty at times with Andre and or Carl and even some of the other guys I danced with; which Andre said it was fine when I did. It was not that I actually needed his permission but when another man asked me to dance I did get approval from Andre out of being respectful that I was his "date".