Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinded on them, they grinded on me, I let them touch me when we danced; nothing to bad just let them run their hands over my upper thighs when they were behind me but never letting them get to far up except I have to be truthful I did let Andre get higher up on my upper thighs more than I should have as he lifted the hem of my dress up. I even made out with him when we were slow dancing and he put his large hands on my butt. To say I was not attracted to him would have been a lie.

He is a very handsome young man and I enjoyed how strong he was and I could feel his muscles when we danced and I even ran my hands over his muscular chest more than I should have as we kissed on the dance floor. Yes I was aroused...very aroused and I knew it was wrong. I was married and older than he was but I was enjoying myself. I could not blame it on the drinks; I only had one and a half margaritas and was only slightly buzzed so I was fully aware of my actions and in total control of myself. Maybe I was just enjoying the attention I was getting from a hot younger man. Whatever the reason I could not help myself and I wanted to kiss him very badly and feel his hands on my body.

Once when we were making out on the dance floor he pressed himself to me and I pressed myself back to him and thought I felt his erection but was not sure because his jeans were baggy and it was hard to tell; plus it seemed too big so I figured it was just my imagination. It was around maybe 11:30 or so when I assumed we would be leaving soon because when I was dancing with some other black man when Andre was talking to some of his friends I saw Sarah and Carl making out in the booth. Sarah was straddling his lap and they were going at it pretty good and I figured they would want to leave soon to have sex. I was right. As I was dancing with another guy, Andre came up to me and said it was time to go.

I was now thinking how I was going to end the date. How was I going to let Andre know that I did have a great time because I really did, but after the way I let him touch me and how I touched him how was I going to know that was as far as it was going to go. I did not want to be a tease and while I was aroused sexually and I had to admit to myself having sex with Andre was something I kind of desired but I was just not ready to cheat on my husband for all the talk I did about getting revenge on him.

Then there was what to do about Carl and Sarah. I had told Sarah she could be with Carl at my house in the guest room where she slept when she stayed with me and I was still fine with that, but Carl was Andre's ride and what was I to do about him? Make up our third guest room I suppose and I did feel bad he would have to know that he was not getting any sex while his friend was in another room having sex with his girlfriend. I thought maybe I would give Sarah some cash and they could take Andre home and then go to a motel. I was not that I did not want them to stay at my house, but Andre turned out to be a nice young man and I was trying to spare him the discomfort.

We got into Carl's car, me and Andre in the back seat again, and Carl was sober to drive only having one alcoholic drink and that was when we first got to the club so he was completely sober when we left. Once I got into that car my plans of what to do about the "sleeping" arrangements at my house were changed and so was my life. I became a whore for black cock and a white whore to an eighteen year old black gang banger and even experienced other sexual activities that in a million year I never thought I would have done.