Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could understand why girls wanted him; he was not the most handsome man around but Sean was attractive; no it was how charming he was and his personality and how sweet he was. Everyone liked my husband. Hell even the president of our regional office played golf with my husband on occasion. Sean was always very sweet and kind to me in our marriage and he never abused me and we rarely argued. Maybe if I had confronted him on his affairs early on and we had a "knockdown, drag out" argument things would have been different.

Sarah found me standing over the sink wiping the tears from my eyes. I had been in the bathroom for a while and she thought I was sick and came to check on me. I grabbed her hand and lead her outside to the patio area where the smokers went to smoke and pulled her to a lone table away from everyone and told her what I had heard.

"Well from what I understand Amanda is a whore anyway." She told me as she did her best to comfort me. "I hear she has already made her way through most of the men in the sales department and even some of the women. But Christy well...that kind of surprises me. I always liked her."

"It's not her fault." I said. "I mean...it is but...i don't know, Sarah, I am just sick of it all and I am going to go see an attorney and when he gets home I am going to file for divorce. He can keep the house. I can't afford it alone on what I make but he can."

"You should take him for everything he's got." Sarah told me. She seemed just as mad as I was. "Do you have joint bank accounts?" I nodded. "Then you should clean them out and start one just for you. Would serve his cheating ass right and give you a little revenge. " She advised me.

"No...I could not do that...but revenge would be great." I smiled, "Maybe I should go out this weekend and hook up with some random guy." I teased.

"Do you really want to?" Sarah asked. "I could have my boyfriend set you up with one of his friends. He has some hot looking friends."

"Sarah! I was just teasing...I...I could never do that...I mean...well...could I?"

"Oh, darling, you can do whatever you want. But yes maybe some of my boyfriend's friends would not be ideal."

"Why? You said they were hot. Is it cause they may not like how I look or that I am married or that I am older than them?"

Sarah laughed, "Oh please, Jennifer, you are so pretty and have an awesome body and anyone of them would kill to fuck you. They are around my age but you are only twenty five so it's not like you are an old maid or anything. No they ummm...well...they are different."

"Like how different?" I asked. My curiosity was peaked because Sarah never talked about her boyfriend at all and sometimes I wondered if she just made him up as an excuse not to spend time with me. Plus talking about her boyfriend helped me get my mind off Sean.

"Well...just different...like," Sarah let out a sigh, "Ok for one thing Carl, my boyfriend is black ok and so are his friends." She said quickly. "And...well...some other things about him and them you would not understand." The way she added the last part I knew not to pry about the "other things" but I was curious.

"Oh." I said.

Now I had no issue with her dating a black man and I had no issue with race what so ever, but I can see how she may think I did. I had no black friends at all, just black co-workers, and I never socialized with black people. I went to a private school that we only had one black person in my graduating class of forty-five students. Again my curiosity was peaked and I wanted to meet her boyfriend.

"Ok...I will do it." I told her. "I mean go out with one of them not have sex. It may be fun to go out on a date with someone else and if things go well maybe have sex...but I doubt it. I don't have to do anything I don't want to right?"

Sarah gave a little frown, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, just makes sure he does not expect anything, okay. That it's just a date to have fun and that I am not going to let him just fuck me afterwards."

Sarah nodded, "Ok...but well...I need a favor also."

"Anything."

"Just well...what you see about my relationship with Carl and what you learn about him and his friends stays between us...promise me that ok?"

Now I was very curious and I agreed.

Sarah squeezed my hand, "Jenifer I am serious, okay."

I then got a little worried about my friend, "He does not abuse you does he?" I asked with concern.

Sarah grinned and it was a mischievous grin I had never seen her use, "No, everything we do is completely consensual, but you have to promise me."

I gave a sigh of relief my friend was not in an abusive relationship and once again promised her. I really liked Sarah and we had become very good friends and I confided in her a great deal about myself, such as my husband's cheating, the married man I had an affair with, and much more including my sex life or lack of it and how I did not enjoy sex as much as I should have. Sarah knew a great deal about me but I really did not know much about her. She never talked about her family or growing up and I have never even seen where she lived and I knew nothing about her relationship with her boyfriend. That was the real reason I wanted to go out with her and her boyfriend and whatever guy she set me up with was due to my curiosity about her boyfriend.

She had always been mysterious about him and the promise she had me make just increased my curiosity. Plus it may be fun to go out with another man, but I sure as heck was not going to just have random sex with anyone. I was not that type of person! Plus well, I know it was a terrible reason but specially not a black man. It was not that I did not think black men or women could not be attractive; there were several black people at work I thought were nice looking, but to actually be intimate with a black man was not anything that I was interested in at all.

The next night, a Wednesday night, Sarah called me (this was in the 1990's so we did not have text and cell phones like we do now lol) and told me she had talked to her boyfriend Carl and he was more than happy to set me up on a date with his cousin Andre. Sarah said she never met Andre before, him having just came back into town after being away for two years, but knew his older sister and if he got the same looks as she did then she suspected Andre would be hot. I really did not care what he looked like because it was not really a date and nothing was going to happen. Sarah said we needed to go shopping because my "club" clothes were a bit dated and too conservative and I thought she was being a little hypocritical about my clothes since she dressed as conservative as I did, but I agreed we would go shopping.

The plan was we were going shopping Saturday afternoon and our "dates" would pick us up at my house and we would all go out to eat and then to a club. Back then there were several clubs that allowed people eighteen and under twenty-one in; they just could not be served alcoholic drinks. After the "date" was over and the men dropped us off back at my house I told Sarah she could spend the night with me and she giggled and blushed and said maybe but most likely her and Carl would go back to his place to have sex. I teased her that they could stay at my house but she was going to be the one responsible for washing those sheets and this Andre fellow could sleep in my other guest room. Sean and I had a four bedroom house that had the master bedroom, two quest rooms, and the fourth bedroom was converted into a home office. I did not mind them staying the night as long as the men left early in the morning.

My father had a habit of just dropping over on Sunday's after him and my mother went to church. He would not call beforehand and just stop by. One time early in our marriage when we first purchased the house my father stopped by and tried to come in without knocking; which made Sean angry and would have been embarrassing if the door was not locked because we were having sex. After that my father asked for a key to the house but Sean...and I agreed...said he can have a key when he starts paying the mortgage. It was annoying I admit and while Sean always showed respect to my parents he hated the way my father still treated me like I was a child even after being married for four years.

He hated that I would not let him keep beer in the refrigerator because my religious mother would come over and check the refrigerator to see if there was beer in there. One time there was and while she never said a word to Sean, I had to listen to her preach about the "evils" of alcohol and how drinking was a sin for weeks. Not that Sean and I were big drinkers, but to my husband it was the principle of the matter. It was our house and we paid the mortgage he would tell me, but Sean was respectful enough of my feelings on the matter and knew I did not want to be lectured again by my mother that he kept a small refrigerator in the garage hidden out of site for any beer we may have. Most of the time it stayed empty unless we had people over or a party and there was left over beer.

Sarah and I went to the mall and I headed to one of the major department stores I normally buy my clothes at to look for a dress and Sarah shook her head.

"No, Jennifer, we are going to find you something nice and sexy at another store."

She took me to one of the small stores that sold trendy clothes. We tried on several dresses at the three stores and I kept telling her they were to revealing and she would giggle and tell me I wore a bikini to the pool that was more reveling than these dresses and I told her that was different. Plus my bikinis were not that revealing anyway, just normal bikinis. At the third store I bought a dress to wear. I was not too keen on it because it was rather sexy but Sarah insisted that was the one so I bought it. It was a maroon mini summer dress that the hem came up about four and a half inches above my knees and flared out with pleats. The top portion of the dress was patch work style that had sheer material from the neckline then turned solid strap of material to cover my bust line and then sheer again over my stomach down just past my belly button.

"Oh my God, Jennifer!" Sarah squealed with delight when I stepped out of the dressing room. "That's the one. It is so sexy and with your body its freaking hot! And you have perfect legs to show off and with your tan it looks awesome!" She giggled and looked at me, "If I was a guy I would want to fuck you after seeing you in that dress."

I blushed because she said it rather loud and a few customers looked at us. It did look good on me I have to admit and even though I felt it was to revealing I bought it to wear. As we were leaving the store I leaned in close to Sarah.

"So you would only want to fuck me if I was wearing this dress?" I teased her.

Sarah blushed but laughed, "Hell, girl, I would fuck you if you were wearing just a burlap sack...I mean if I was a guy...I mean...oh just stop!" Her blush turned a deeper shade of red.

I laughed. See I did have a sense of humor about sexual innuendoes and I knew how to flirt very well. How do you think I ended up in my first make out session with Sean the night he cooked that awful pizza for me. He was being the perfect gentleman and I wanted him to kiss me so I flirted very well to get him to kiss me. I was not so drunk as I pretended. Lucky he knew how to take a hint.

I bought some new 2 inch heals to match the dress and next Sarah took me to Victoria's Secret to buy some sexy panties. I did not like thongs or G strings so selected a pair of lacey bikini cut panties that matched the color of my dress. I thought about some thigh high stocking but Sarah talked me out of them because she said I should show off my tan legs. I did have a nice tan; I tanned very well. Not dark at all but tanned in a more natural shade.

We spent some time in Victoria's secret looking at sexy lingerie. I had two sexy lingerie sets at home with garters and thigh highs Sean had bought me to wear but I very rarely wore them. I felt silly in them but he said I was sexy so I wore them for him on special occasions, which was not often. I also bought a matching strapless bra that worked perfectly with my new revealing dress and would not show. Sarah bought some new sexy panties as well which I insisted I pay for.

We drove back to my house with several hours to kill before we had to get ready for our "dates". We both showered, not together, and we did each other's nails and had girl talk and Sarah talked more about sex than she ever had before and we giggled and blushed a lot. She did my makeup in a much more sexy way than I would have done, with much more heavy mascara and eyeshadow then I usually wore and after seeing myself in the mirror I had to say I looked very sexy. The men were going to pick us up at 6:30 so around 6 we changed. We both changed in my bedroom and I never had an issue with being naked in front of another girl. I had played plenty of sports and was used to being around other girls naked in the locker room.

"Damn, Jennifer. You have fantastic breasts and your tan lines are so sexy. I wish I tanned that well." Sarah commented as I was just wearing my panties and putting on my bra.

I looked over at her and she was standing I front of me completely naked. Sarah had such an alabaster complexion that she did not tan and her breasts were smaller than I thought they were, an A cup size and tipped with long light brown nipples. I thought her breasts were just darlingly cute like she was. Her small body was very compact and tight and I stared as she turned and slightly bent over to pick her panties up off the bed and I thought she had such a nice small butt. When she turned around and put her panties on I noticed her vagina was completely hairless. I trimmed mine very well in the summer for my bikini but never thought about removing all the hair. With her "clubbing" makeup style she looked sexier than her natural innocent look. I realized Sarah could be a very sexy girl when she wanted to be.

Sarah stepped closer to me as I stopped looking at her and finished hooking my bra in the back. "This may be weird but can I feel them...your boobs?"

I laughed, "Stop being silly, we have to get dressed."

"No seriously...I just want to feel them...it's not sexual or anything. They are just awesome and I wish mine were bigger."

I blushed and swallowed and unhooked my bra. Sarah reached up and ran her hands over my breasts and even brushed my nipples. I giggled at the tinkling sensation.

"They are so firm. You are very lucky." She pouted and then giggled as she let go of by breasts.

"Yours are cute." I assured her.

Sarah grinned, "Yeah they are but I wish they were bigger." She walked to the closet where she had hung her dress up earlier that day and looked over her shoulder at me as I was slipping my dress over my head, "Jennifer, you have to realize how pretty you are. You don't seem to get that. You know how many guys at work stare at your ass when you walk by, especially when you wear jeans on casual Fridays. Men think you are hot and I hear how they talk about you...I even noticed Carol Thomas checking you out." She giggled.

Carol Thomas was our underwriting manager and an out lesbian and in her fifties. I just laughed at Sarah and told her she was being silly.

"If men think I am so hot and sexy then why does my husband cheat on me?" I asked feeling sad again.

"Cause he is a fucking idiot." Sarah told me as I turned around so she could zip up my dress. She gave me a hug when I turned around, "You will see. Andre is going to love you and think you are so pretty and sexy and for sure is going to want to fuck you."

I blushed, "Well as long as he knows that is not going to happen." I assured her with confidence.

Sarah looked very sexy in her dress. It was a black mini cocktail dress that had two wide straps coming down her shoulders to meet with a single strip of material over her breasts and then the straps extended down to her waist line, very low down. The dress left not only her shoulders bars but also her sides and midsection. The hem was very tight and showed off her petite but very cute figure. She sits on the bed and put on black sheer thigh highs and then 4 inch heels. We were all dressed and ready and just needed to wait for our dates.

When Carl and Andre arrived I let Sarah answer the door and she led them into the living room where I waited. My first impression was not a good one. They did not look at all what I pictured. If you knew Sarah like I did or thought I did you would have thought the same; that Carl and his cousin Andre would be clean cut type of young men. Sarah was so sweet and innocent looking and could be shy and timid so naturally I assumed she dated nice young men. Who stood in front of me as Sarah introduced me was two young, younger than I thought, thugs. Don't think I am judging a book by its cover or being racists; they were thugs and after about three minutes after I met them I found out they were real honest to goodness gang bangers.

The city where I grew up in and currently lived like all cities had its good parts of town and its bad parts. The population for just the city itself, not including the county where I currently lived, was about 155,000 at the time this story takes place and for a city its size had a pretty bad gang issue. It was so bad that the Governor assigned part of his state police gang task force to the city. Everyone knew what areas to avoid just by watching the local news and hearing the street names given for robberies, home invasions, drug busts, drive by shootings, murders, etc.

Both boys were very nice looking I had to admit that. Carl was extremely good looking. He stood about six feet two inches tall and towered over Sarah, who clung to him like her life depended on her touching him. He had short cut hair and his skin was a dark mahogany brown color. He was wearing baggy brand named stone wash color blue jeans that were popular with black people at the time. He wore a tee shirt with some popular hip hop group logo on it that was very tight and showed his muscles. It was obvious the man worked out...very obvious. He wore a pair of colorful Nike athletic shoes on his feet. Carl had a couple of tattoos on his left arm and on his right forearm was one of an odd symbol with numbers and letters around it.

The first thing I noticed about Andre was the way he looked at me and how his eyes ran up and down my body in a way that made me tug at the hem of my dress as if I could lower it to cover up more. He stood about six feet even and his skin color was darker than Carl's. His hair was much longer, down just past his shoulders and he wore it in dreadlocks. Andre was wearing just a very clean sleeveless white undershirt; the kind often referred to as "wife beaters" in the redneck world and around his neck was a thick gold chain...real gold. He also wore baggy jeans of the same brand but Andre's were darker shade. On his feet was a pair of light tan Timberland boots. He also had some tattoos on his arm and due to the cut of his tee shirt I could make out half of a tattoo on his right breast area that was a date.

On his left shoulder was the same tattoo Carl had, which I found out later by asking was their gang symbol. I could not deny Andre was very nice looking, even more so than Carl and like Carl his arms and what I could see of his chest ripped with muscles. He had a long thin jagged scar across his jaw line but that did not take away from how handsome he was...ok Andre was just down right hot! He also seemed young...very young like sixteen or seventeen at the oldest.

After I was introduced I asked them if they would like to sit down while Sarah and I finished getting dressed. As they sat down I grabbed Sarah's hand and led her into the guest bathroom with the excuse I needed to fix my makeup.