All Comments on 'Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02'

by MILF4black

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 4 years ago

Can't get enough of this, it's one of the best IR tales I've read in a long time, made even better by it's being based on real life events. Chapter 3 please!

TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
Hot

This is turning into a hot story. I can hardly wait for Andre to black Jennifer. I would be perfect if Jennifer was not on birth control.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 4 years ago

Chapter 1 was a little TMI but chapter 2 started to heat up nicely. Keep up the good work and let us see what changed Jennifer in chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

1* , did no care for it too much, the story drags on!

alexetlaurealexetlaureover 4 years ago

Best story since a long time ... can't wait to read about the further debasement Jennifer will be suject to in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
much better than chap 1

The first chapter was tedious to say the least but this chapter made up for it. It was very sexy and delved into the submission fetish very effectively. Nice job and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Amiable69Amiable69almost 4 years ago
So hot!

The first chapter was slow but it gave us some useful background and context. This chapter was so hot! Personally, I like my black boys without the humiliation but I can see how it can supercharge the sex. Well done! Amy x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

White men are this good too. You just never write about them.. shame, shame

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

I've only had a hand full of Men that were SOooo Dominant I let Over me I gave up Everything thing them just like Jennifer did with Andre. But ALL the Mens I did give up to were much Much Older then me and some were when I was younger more then twice my age and oder even. Some I wanted so bad to Dominate me I would Do ANYTHING for and I did. Some just wanted to keep pushing me to Do Things caust they didnt thin I would do them or just wanted to see how Nasty I would get for them. Anyways I did like this story and it reminded me Sooo much of a Much Older Dominant May I called my Daddy. He was just a BIG Dominant Black Man that I just was SOooo submissive to and had such a Crush on for so long I just wanted to Please him when we finally got together and he Let me SUCK His BIG Black Cock for the First time of Many times after that. I pretty much Sucked Him each time I seen him and we was alone some were or just inside his car even.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMILF4black@MILF4black
I am currently a older married female and writing about my first and only time when i was younger about how i became a whore for a short period of time to a younger black man with a BBC. I may write other fictional stories later about white women and BBC later