Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going take my time and enjoy this, you bitch. I have been wanting to eat your pussy for a long time and I am going to get my pleasure from it so I am going to take my time." She pulled my hair harder, "You are such a pretentious, stuck up bitch and think you are so much better than me...than us," She tossed her head toward Andre and Carl, "but you are nothing but a white, rich bitch whore who likes getting fucked by black dick."

Now I outweighed Sarah by about twenty pounds, I don't think she even weighed one hundred pounds. She was several inches shorter than me and very petite. If we ever got into a physical altercation I knew I could kick her ass easily but the anger and harshness in her voice and her hurting me and the well...dominance she was asserting over me right now excited me and while she did not really scare me there was more than a small hint of fear I got from her and I did not struggle but surrendered to her "abuse".

"Sarah...please you are hurting me...please." I whined out. "I...I thought we were friends."

Sarah pulled my hair harder, "We are and I love you as that, but you need to know how your condescending looks at me piss me off when you think you are so much better than me and you rub it in my face by buying me things and this whole trip." She gave me a cruel smile, "I am going to make you cum like the skanky slut you are and when I am done with you I am going to go suck Andre's cock and let him fuck me until he cums all in my tight pussy." She yanked my hair again. "Now spread your fucking legs."

I spread my legs and Sarah let go of my hair and started kissing me as she moved to get on top of me and put her body between my legs. She kissed down my neck, my chest, took her time kissing and licking my stomach as she pulled my panties off. I was once more sexually aroused and my pussy was wet once again. The entire time she was kissing down my body I rested my hands on her head and was whimpering and moaning with pleasure. Sarah moved her body down and kneeled in front of my spread legs with her skinny cute butt in the air. I knew she did that for Carl and Andre's benefit.

What she said about taking her time and enjoying herself was true. She first used her hands to spread my pussy apart, ran her finger up my slit form the opening of my pussy to my clit and then back down several times, she caressed the outside of my pussy and rubbed my sex fluid all over it, she licked and kissed my thighs.

"Damn, they are right; your pussy is so fat." She commented. I knew by "they" she meant Carl and Andre. "Fuck it's so sexy." She ran her fingers up my slit again, "God I love how long your slit is."

Sarah spread more of my pussy fluid over my puffy vulva and started licked my pussy. She did not put her tongue inside me or run it over my clit; she just licked all over my very wet vulva and in between my thighs and pussy while her fingers dug into my lower hips painfully with her sharp nails... It felt nice and was arousing me but nothing special about it. I looked down and watched her and did find that sexy.

"Damn you taste so good." She told me as she looked up at me. "Play with your nipples."

I don't really know if I tasted any better or worse than other girls but I did like hearing her tell me that. I put my hands on my breasts and started to play with my own nipples as Sarah went back to work on my pussy with her mouth.

"Ohhhh God." I moaned out as she found my clit with her tongue and looked down to see her mouth over the upper part of my pussy.

Now I have only had two people go down on me and perform oral sex on me, Carl and Andre, and both felt very good and both could make me cum with oral sex and both felt very similar. I never knew other people could do it better or worse than others, but what I experienced with Sarah was well just awesome. She was right; she was really good at going down on another girl's pussy. I have heard that saying about girls going down on other girls are much better cause another girl knows what the other girl likes, but that was not really the case with Sarah. She was just so fucking good at it! A lot of it was a blur of pleasure. Her mouth and fingers seemed to be everywhere on my pussy that gave me pleasure. Licking and playing with my clit, her mouth and fingers in my pussy, licking me in spots I did not know could feel good. I was moaning and whimpering in sexual delight and my body was jerking and shuttering. My hands continued to play with my nipples, now harder and rougher as I pinched them.

"Ohhh...uhhhhh...uhhhh...ohhhh God...ohhh fuck...ohhhhh, Sarah...ohhh God you are going to make me cum...ohhhh God...that...that feels sooo...so...ohh soo good!" I cried out as I felt my orgasm building. "No...no...no...no...please...no don't stop...please...why did you stop!" I cried out again but this time in frustration as Sarah stopped and lifted her head.

He mouth was covered in my slick mucus like pussy nectar. She was smiling up at me as her fingers just kept caressing my pussy, it felt very nice but not the pleasure to make me cum.

"Do it...more...please. Keep going...please Sarah." I pleaded with her.

I sounded pathetic and knew it. I don't know why I was like that, when I wanted to cum I would beg for it. Maybe it was because orgasms were so new to me. At first I thought it was just Andre and Carl and now Sarah but I was like that for a few years after my affair. And if it was denied me like Sarah was doing I would really plead for it. There was a few times later with other men that if they teased me with it; getting me close and stopping then starting again, then stopping, then starting, I actually got so frustrated that I cried as I begged them to let me cum.

Sarah smiled at me in her cruel smile, "You can beg like a nasty slut all you want, but I am going to enjoy myself."

And she did or at least later she told me she did. She made my desire to orgasm diminish by stopping her wonderful attention on my pussy and snaking her way up my body until she was on top of me and started kissing me. I licked her chin and mouth to taste myself and then kissed her back very aggressively.

Sarah inched her way back down my body, taking time to put my nipples in her mouth and biting them hard. She got back between my legs and once more started her wonderful attack on my pussy and clit, and once again I started moaning, whimpering, and squealing in pleasure as my body shuttered. Sarah lifted my legs; I did help some, and put her hands under my butt.

"Hold them up...higher...higher. I want to rim your ass." She told me.

I held my legs under my knees and lifted them high enough so my ass was lifted a little off the bed and Sarah at first licked around my asshole for a moment and then placed her tongue in my ass. I squeaked out my enjoyment of her licking my ass. She then placed her fingers on my clit and started stimulating my little pleasure button rapidly. God it felt so good. I wanted to cum so bad but in a way I never wanted her to stop.

"Hurry up, we want to fuck." I barely heard Carl say over my own moans.

"Ready?" Sarah asked me after she removed her tongue from my ass.

"Yes...oh God yes...make me cum."

The next thing was well simple put incredible beyond what I can describe. Sarah put her tongue back in my ass and then slid one, then another, and then another finger inside my pussy. The went in very easily because I was so wet. I felt her fingers thrust inside me and then move around hitting the inside fleshy walls of my pussy. She did not go in deep at all but it still felt very good. Then I felt her fingers curl a little and she moved them inside me and started stimulating the top membranes of my pussy, I felt them curl up a little more and then she moved them back a little. Like she was searching for something inside me. Well she found it!

"OHHHHHHHH MYYYY GOD!! OHHHH FUCK..FUCK...OHHH MY GOD...HOLY FUCK...OHHHH!" I screamed out as my hands went over my head and tried to grab something, anything.

They finally found the top of the head board and I clutched it tight. I kept screaming out in blissful pleasure as her fingers worked magic inside my pussy and her tongue deep in my ass. I could hear loud squishy sounds coming from my pussy as it got wetter and wetter and I could feel my fluids leaking out of me. I never felt anything like it. I had no idea what she was doing and I did not care, it just felt so wonderful.

"OHHHH GOD DAMN...OHH FUCK..DON'T...DON'T STOP...OHHH MY FUCKING GOD DON'T STOP!" I screamed and then my orgasm hit me.

I shrieked out some loud strange sound that was more like an old wailing banshee than a moan. My pussy felt like it exploded its orgasm, like it was ripped from me. I kept shrieking and panting and then shrieking again. My body spasmed over and over and I felt my stomach muscles tighten and my upper thigh muscles quiver. I don't know if it was the best orgasm I ever had, you tend to think every great orgasm is the best, but it rates high up in the top five. It lasted for a nice while and I never wanted it to end but it did. After I lay there panting and gasping as my thighs still quivered. Sarah, with her fingers still in my pussy but not moving, looked up at me and grinned. It was a huge grin that read "I told you so."

"Liked that huh?" She said.

"What...what did you do to me?" I asked.

"Oh never had a G spot orgasm before I guess." She teased.

I had no clue what a G spot was and I shook my head. Sarah pulled her fingers out of me and they were covered in s milky white, thick fluid. Looked more similar to a man's cum. At first I did think for like a second. "Oh no I have a yeast infection" as funny as that sounds I swear I did. But it was my cum and I had never came like that. Sarah licked one of her fingers and then moved up next to me and placed her fingers in my mouth. I did not hesitate and licked them. I figured she gave me such great pleasure that I would do anything for her at that moment. I expected it to taste like a man's fluid but it was actually a musky sweet taste and tasted very nice. I licked them clean and she pulled her fingers out of me and kissed me, running her tongue that had been in my butt all inside my mouth but I did not care. I was in such a blissful state.

"Happy birthday." Sarah whispered in my ear.

"Do it again." I whispered back. "If you do it again I'll go down on you." I promised. I wanted to cum like that again so bad that I promised to do something I swore I would not do.

Sarah giggled, "Later, the boys are impatient and I want to get fucked. Eating your pussy made me super horny."

Sarah got off the bed and I swear she skipped to where Andre and Carl were sitting. True to her word, she knelt in front of Andre and helped him pull done his shorts and took his cock in her mouth. Carl got up and quickly stripped off his clothes and got on the bed and I spread my legs and opened my arms and started kissing him as he put his large penis inside me. I started kissing his neck and before he started to really fuck me I glanced over his shoulder and saw that Sarah did not suck Andre's cock for long because she was not straddling him as she took him inside her. I guess Andre and Carl were so horny from watching us they decided to skip the blow jobs. They came later, the blow jobs, and there were a lot of them.

That night Carl and Andre fucked Sarah and I in the same bed and we both got fucked a lot and there were very few moments when one of us did not have a cock in our mouths, pussy, or ass. There was a lot of sex between the four of us and Andre and Carl switched between me and Sarah often or sometimes both doing one of us while the other watched. They even watched again as Sarah and I had sex. Both boys were young, I sometimes forgot Andre was only eighteen because he was so "street wise" and he had those eighteen year old male hormones and almost constantly had an erection and wanted sex all the time, they were both in top physical condition from lifting weights and other exercise they got that gave them both incredible stamina which they proved on me and Sarah that night.

We all did so much sexually that night it would be hard to write every detail and both boys were very dominate and there was a lot of hair pulling and ass spankings, calling us degrading names, and would ignore mine and Sarah's please to let us rest; but there were some things that stood out.

While Sarah did go down on me again she did not give me another G spot orgasm, but I did go down on her; more than once. The first time I was on the bed on my back and my ass was on the edge of the bed, my legs up in the air as Andre held them by my ankles and he was standing next to the bed fucking me. Sarah was on the large king size bed on her hands and knees with her head right above mine while Carl was fucking her from behind. She was kissing me in between our cries of pleasure. I thought the look on her face when she was getting fucked was sexy and when she had an orgasm the look on her face was erotic. I heard Carl moan out a series of masculine grunts and knew he just came inside Sarah; I had heard that familiar sound many times when he fucked me so I knew he just came. After Carl came, Sarah started kissing me and playing with my nipples as Andre slowed down and fucked me slow.

"Get up here and suck this whore's clit while I fuck her." I heard Andre tell Sarah.

Sarah got on top of me and we were in a sixty-nine and while Andre slid his cock in and out of my pussy slowly Sarah's mouth attached to my pussy and her tongue found my clit. It felt amazing.

"Eat her pussy." Carl, who was lying on his side next to my head, told me.

I looked at Sarah's pussy and it was the first up close look I ever got to it. It was red and swollen from sex, but still small. Sarah's pussy had very thin lips to it and her vulva was not even visible, unlike mine that was puffy and "fat". She had a very short slit that ran up from the entrance to her pussy hole to her clit, again unlike mine where my slit from my pussy hole to my clit was much longer. The inside of her pussy was a bright pink. I was getting fucked by Andre and having Sarah flicking my clit with her tongue so naturally I was in a high state of arousal, but even if I was not I would have thought her pussy was very sexy. I could see Carl's cum inside her pussy as it leaked out of her and then without even a thought that this was my first time going down on a girl, I placed my hands on her ass cheeks, opened my mouth, lifted my head as Sarah lowered her ass, and my mouth closed over her pussy. I slid my tongue inside her and licked and sucked Carl's cum from her sex. I heard Sarah moan a little.

I was not very good I knew that, but Sarah did not care and honestly neither did I; I was actually enjoying the taste of her; it was more musky tasting than I thought it would be but that was due to the fact she had been fucked a few times before that, but it did not taste bad at all, rather nice actually. I felt Andre pull out of me and Sarah's mouth left my clit and then heard her give some muffled whimpers. I looked and saw that Andre had pulled Sarah's head off up by her hair and placed his cock in her mouth and then went back to licking and sucking her pussy. After a few moments I felt Andre enter me again and Sarah once more placed her mouth on me and her tongue on her clit. Carl then reached over and started pinching my nipples hard. Andre repeated the process of going from my pussy to Sarah's mouth several more times before he came. He started fucking me harder and harder and then slammed his large cock deep into my pussy and sprayed his cum all inside me. After he came he pulled out and made Sarah suck his cum covered cock.

Andre pulled out of Sarah's mouth and panting he moved away from the bed and sat in one of the chairs they had brought into the room while Sarah lowered he head to my pussy and started sucking Andre's cum from it. I was close to orgasm once more and my fingers did find Sarah's clit and I was licking her pussy and fingering her clit as she started fingering my pussy and he tongue went back to my clit. Carl was still painfully pinching my nipples.

"Lick her ass, girl." Carl said and I knew he meant me.

I did hesitate a moment and looked at Sarah's little asshole. At the point neither of us had been fucked in the butt and her asshole was small and slightly puckered, and she did not have a different shade of skin around her butthole than the rest of her body. It was the same alabaster skin tone. I really did not want to place my tongue in her ass but I also did not think about it for too long; I knew I was going to because Carl was going to make me regardless so I raised my head and started to rim Sarah's butthole. It was not as bad as I feared and I did like how she moaned and squirmed her cute little butt.

Sarah gave me another orgasm but I did not make her cum and she got off of me she giggled and said she would teach me some day. I don't know if she was serious and I just giggled back but after tonight I was not going to have sex with another girl again. Only reason I did it that night and the other things I did with Sarah was because I was just caught up in the moment. After Sarah made me orgasm Carl was almost hard again and still lying on my back he grabbed my hard and pulled my head to a position where he could place his penis in my mouth.

Another time I was getting fucked by Carl and he was on top of me with my legs spread wide apart and up on his shoulders as he fucked my pussy hard and fast. I was screaming and moaning in the pleasure of it. I was so lost in my blissful ecstasy that the last thing I knew Sarah and Andre were doing was that she was sucking his cock. As Carl fucked me I felt something warm and wet go into my ass. Sarah had her head down by my butt and was rimming my asshole as Carl pounded away at my pussy and Andre fucked her from behind.

I really found watching Sarah get fucked very erotic and sometimes amazed how her little pussy and ass could take such large cocks in it, heck I was amazed how mine could also, but what made it look sexy for me was how small and tight her pussy looked. I would actually watch as either Carl or Andre penetrated her and sometimes move to get a better angle, at least when I was not busy getting my pussy or ass fucked or sucking a cock. Her little pussy just stretched open so wide and I found the sight very sensual and the contrast of her pale skin and against Andre or Carl's black skin was sexy. I also liked when one of the boys was on top of her and how small she is compared to how big they are was just so amazing to watch and I wondered often how I looked like that. Her facial expression and the sounds she made while getting fucked and when she came was also very erotic to me. I did notice she also enjoyed seeing me get fucked.

One time Andre was fucking me, I was lying on my side and he was behind me holding my leg up, as he fucked me in that position. Next to us Sarah was on top of Carl riding his large dick.

"Dre, come get some of this." I heard Carl say.

I whimpered and pouted in disappointment when Andre pulled out of me and he got the lubricant off the night stand, yes I packed lubricant because I knew Andre was going to want anal sex, and then he moved over to Carl and Sarah. I rolled over to watch what they were going to do to poor Sarah. Andre applied the slick liquid to his cock and as Carl spread Sarah's butt cheeks apart very wide and exposed her asshole. By this time Sarah had already been fucked in the as by Carl and I also had been fucked up the ass by Andre, and the area around her butthole was red but her asshole was still closed tight. Andre then placed his large black cock into her ass and slowly slid it into her. I actually moved down so I could watch it better.