Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it, whore, tell me you like my nigger dick in your slutty white pussy!" Andre yelled at me and squeezed my breast harder and twisted his hand and drove his cock deep into me and held it there.

"NO...PLEASE..NO...STOP...IT HURTS. AHHHHHHH FUCK...THAT'S...OHHH FUCK THAT'S DEEP IN ME" And it did hurt, it felt like he was trying to squeeze and twist it off my body but also his penis going so deep into me felt so wonderful.

"Say it!" He told me.

I have never used that word in my life. I did not like it at all and while my mother never raised her hands at me in anger, if she ever had heard me us that word she would have slapped the piss out of me. But I knew I had to say it. He was hurting me, scaring me, and giving me great pleasure all at the same time.

"YES...OHHHH GOD YES...I LOVE THAT NIGGER COCK IN MY...OHHH GOD...IN MY WHITE SLUTTY PUSSY." I screamed out.

Andre let go of my breasts and fucked me hard from behind. I had an orgasm about thirty seconds before he pulled out and jerked his penis until it shot his cum all over my favorite sundress.

He got up and pulled up his shorts and brushed the ands off his knees. I got up and pulled up my panties, pulled my bra down, and fixed my dress. We walked back to the hotel without a word. We did not hold hands and he walked about three steps in front of me.

I took a shower after we got back to the room and after I got to Andre took a quick one to wash the sand off of him. He fucked me two more times that night. The first time I told him no and that I was serious and he just chuckled and called me a bitch and told me, "You never mean no. You always end up giving me that pussy."

This time I was serious though. I meant no and I was not going to let him have sex with me. About fifteen minutes later I was on top of him and slowly lowering myself on his body as I impaled my pussy with his large cock. He was right; I always gave in to him.

I felt like he had this unnatural control over me and I would do anything he asked; something I also felt he knew and he took full advantage of it. I also had another problem. Something I thought about on our way home from our trip and all the following week.

The next morning I noticed I had even more bruises. The new ones where on my wrists and some ugly dark bruises on my right breast.

We left Monday morning about ten. The original plan was to hang out at the beach Monday before going home but everyone, including me, wanted to just get home. The drive home was very uneventful, no in the car blow jobs, and we did not talk much. Sarah and I sat in the back seat while Carl drove the entire way home. I was glad for the quiet time because it gave me time to think. The other problem I thought about besides Andre's power over me was that I was developing emotional feelings for him that went beyond just sexual.

I was not in love with him and I still really did love my husband, but I also had emotions for Andre and as much as I tried to make them go away they didn't. The week after our weekend trip I did not see Andre and Sarah did not see Carl; we did not hear a word from them. I was in a way relieved. Even though I was on birth control I still got my period and I got it Tuesday. The birth control did make my period very light and it lasted only a couple of days. I wished Andre would have come over to just hang out and watch a movie while we snuggled on the sofa, but I knew that was not Andre or at least that is not how he saw me. I knew if he came over he would want sex and with my period he would most likely had just anal sex. So yes I was partly glad I did not hear from him. Until that Saturday night.

Sarah was off with her family for a couple of days to visit some relatives that lived in South Carolina and I was alone for a couple of days when Saturday Andre showed up at my house about eight in the evening. What happened was the second noteworthy thing I will about.