Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 07

Story Info
Jennifer learns to play poker.
12.6k words
4.46
14.1k
18

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers

Warning: Does have a racial slur, but not used in a racist manner.

That Friday night in the hotel was the first time Andre and I ever actually slept together and I liked it even though Andre was not a cuddle person. I liked snuggling up to his large muscular body even though he would push me away after a while and one time told me, "Fuck, girl, stop hanging all over me. I am trying to sleep." The next morning when I was in the shower, Andre came in and fucked me standing up in the shower.

The next day we did not go to the beach but drove into Savannah and did some of the tourists stuff, walked along River Street, I bought us all the on and off trolley tour to get around the city better, did some shopping and bought some clothes for Andre, Carl, and Sarah as well as myself. Sarah did protest to me when we were in the dressing room trying on some clothes that this was all too much money for me to spend but I told her to hush and it was my birthday. The rest of the day went like another day with two girls with their boyfriends.

After dinner that night, I took them all to the Pirate House. Being a tourist city almost everything in Savannah was casual dress and I was wearing a pair of my black jean cut offs and a new tee short I had bought at a surf store that day that had a Roxy log on it and the others were also dressed casual. After dinner we went back to the hotel. On the way back I did buy them some beer for the guys and a couple of bottles of wine for Sarah and me. I did not like beer. None of us were big drinkers so we were not planning on getting drunk; just to drink enough to be buzzed.

We were all four in mine and Andre's suite, sitting around talking and laughing and the guys were drinking beers and Sarah and I were drinking wine from the plastic hotel cups. Carl pulled out a cigar. I hoped he would not smoke it in the room because they stank but I did not say anything. He next placed a clear plastic sandwich bag on the coffee table and I knew it was full of marijuana.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

"I brought it with us." He told me.

I was very naive about drugs and never smoked weed before and never intended to and I was a little upset he had that on him when we were driving. If we had been pulled over it would not have been a good day and in my husband's prized Shelby. They could impound it. I then watched fascinated as he broke open the cigar and took out the tobacco and filled the "shell" with the marijuana, rolled it back tight and sealed it by licking it and putting it in his mouth.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

""It's a blunt." Sarah told me.

I had no clue what a blunt was. Carl lit the blunt and inhaled deeply and passed it to Andre who did the same and then Sarah. I thought it smelled pretty nice...kind of sweet. Sarah inhaled and passed it to me. I held it for a moment.

"Just take a small hit. You never smoked it before. Then inhale it." She told me.

I put it to my lips and inhaled and started coughing. It burned my lungs.

"What's the fun in that?" I asked after I recovered from my coughing fit.

Sarah was giggling, "I told you a small hit. Try it again, this time not do much and hold it in as long as you can."

I did and this time I only coughed a little and finally inhaled some that stayed in my lungs. I then understood the appeal people had for the illegal substance. It felt great. I took another hit and inhaled and passed the blunt to Carl. The blunt went around the room one more time and when it got back to Carl he put the blunt out.

"Why did you do that?" I asked, feeling very good and relaxed and frankly wanted more.

"We don't want to get to high." Was all he told me.

Carl then suggested we play poker and said he picked up a deck of card in the hotel gift shop. Sarah groaned and said she sucked at poker and I admitted I never played. Carl and Andre told me they would teach me. I suggested we use the pretzel sticks as chips and the boys laughed and Sarah giggled.

"Silly, they mean strip poker." Sarah told me.

Now I had been naked in front of both Carl and Andre, hell I had been put in very vulgar positions by both of them; and I had been naked in front of Sarah when we tried on clothes or something while shopping; but the idea of strip poker embarrassed me specially since I had no idea how to play. If I had not been drinking, even though I only had two cups of the wine, or smoking the weed I may have protested some; but I was feeling very nice and relaxed so agreed and we moved to the table. I sat next to Sarah on one side and Andre on the other and Carl was between Sarah and Andre across the table from me.

We played a few different poker games and Carl and Andre and Sarah were teaching me and I was not very good. Eventually I was down to my panties and bra. Sarah was faring better; she still had her bra, panties and tee shirt on. Both Carl and Andre were almost full dressed. None of us were drunk or high or not in control of ourselves, but we all just were buzzed nicely. Sarah won the next hand and I had to lose either my bra or panties and selected my bra. I had no problem taking it off, I was buzzed nicely and feeling uninhibited and they all three had seen my breasts before anyway.

After I took off my bra it was my turn to deal and as I picked up the deck I saw Sarah whisper in Carl's ear and giggle and he smiled at her and nodded. I did notice Sarah had her hand in Carl's lap and it was moving back and forth slowly; I knew she was rubbing his penis. I did not think anything of it her and Carl's whispers and figured they were talking about sex they would have later. As I gathered up the cards Andre reached over and was fondling my left nipple and it felt so good. I was already aroused, we all were. The sexual tension of playing strip poker and the little alcohol and we drank and the small amount of pot we smoked made me horny and now Andre playing with my nipple really aroused me.

As I mentioned I never played poker before and I was not a card player in general so when I shuffled the cards I would lay the deck on the table and spread the cards out and mix them up and I was doing just that when Sarah placed her hand on my chin and gently tilted my head up and kissed my lips. My first reaction was I kissed her back for about three or four seconds and my second reaction was I my eyes got wide and I pulled back.

"Sarah, what was that?" I asked but was giggling. I was buzzed off wine and pot.

She smiled and leaned in to kiss me again and I pushed her back gently. I knew Sarah was bi sexual but she had never once made a pass at me or flirted with me. I was certainly not into girls sexually and never had the curious thought of what it would be like.

"We just want to see the two of you make out for a while." Carl answered for her.

I looked at Andre and he nodded his head. I thought for a few seconds. "OK but just kissing. That's all." I told them.

"In the bedroom." Carl said and I nodded.

Sarah actually gave a little squeal of delight and stood up and took my hand and I stood up and allowed her to lead me to the bedroom. Both Carl and Andre actually picked up two of the chairs and followed us. Once in the bedroom Sarah led me to the bed and we both got on the bed on our knees as Carl and Andre placed the chairs in front of the bed and sat down. Sarah took off her tee short and bra and I gave her a curious look.

"For them," she told me. She then put her arms around my waist.

"Just kissing." I told her and she smiled and nodded.

She leaned and kissed my lips again and I kissed her back as I put my arms around her shoulders. At first we kissed like sisters greeting one another but soon I felt her mouth open and her tongue running over my lips and it felt nice and then I opened my mouth and let her tongue inside. She was a good kisser I will give her that. Her kisses were soft and very sensual and her tongue was working magic in my mouth. I became more relaxed and then placed my tongue into her mouth and soon we were making out as lovers and I felt her hand slide down and she cupped my butt. I gave a soft moan of pleasure as she kissed me. It was very nice and felt very good. Sarah pulled me to her and pressed her body against mine at the same time and I could feel her small perky breasts pressing against me and without her mouth ever leaving my flesh she kissed her way down to my neck and started kissing and sucking and licking my neck. I closed my eyes and titled my head to give her better access and moaned out again in pleasure. Sarah's had one hand on my butt, pressing against it and caressing it, and her other hand was running up and down my back sensually and her finger nails lightly scratching my skin.

"Ohhh...that's nice...feels very nice, Sarah." I said in a whisper, my voice a little hoarse with desire, "but...ohhh damn that feels good...but stop now...please."

Even though I tried not to I was getting more aroused and I wanted her to stop and for her and Carl to go to their room and Andre to come to the bed and play with me like he does and fuck me.

"Shhh," Sarah whispered in my ear, "they want to watch some more. Look how it's turning Dre on." She told me and started kissing my neck again.

I looked over at Andre and Carl, both had done very well at strip poker and were almost completely dressed; just missing shoes and socks. Carl was wearing blue jeans and one of his white "wife beater" tee shirts that was tight and showed off his muscular chest and arms. Andre was wearing long jean shorts and one of the shirts I bought him that day; a grey muscle shirt with "Savannah" printed across the top and bellow that what looked like a Templers Cross on a white background and in each upper corner of the sides of the cross were red stars. It was actually the flag for the Republic of Georgia, the first flag when the British Colony was founded. Like Carl's, Andre's tee shirt was very tight and showed off his muscular upper body. What my eyes focused on was that Andre was very aroused. Do to the size of his penis it was always hard to miss his erection even in his loose jean shorts. It bulged from the crotch area and the shaft ran off to the side and down his upper thigh and he was gently and slowly rubbing it with his fingers as they glided up and down over the jean material. I found the sight very sexy and very arousing.

God I wanted him in me badly and my pussy got wetter and ached with desire to be filled with his huge cock and for him to tell me he owned my pussy as he fucked me, but I wanted to please him also and if this was arousing him then I would continue.

I turned my head back to Sarah and put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her harder and passionately, this time making her whimper and moan with pleasure of my kisses. Sarah started kissing my neck again and I started to actually get into it more and found it exciting that we were being watched.

"Ohhhhh God...fuck...no...no...ohhh my God...not there." I moaned out.

Sarah had started kissing and licking and gently nibbling my ear and that was one something that turned me on a great deal; having my ears kissed and nibbled on stimulated me sexually a great deal. I asked her to stop because I did not want a girl to get me this excited. She didn't and I could not find the will power to push her away because it felt to damn good. Sarah kept her mouth on my ear and was driving me crazy and I felt her right hand move off my back and to my front and she started running it very sensually over my stomach, using her nails to gently tickle my flesh and I let her.

"Fuck, Jennifer, you are so sexy." She whispered in my ear and then started her carnal attack on it again.

Her hand moved further down my stomach and I knew what she was going to do but I did not stop her. I was lost in the moment and totally in her control. It was all just too much to tell her no. Sarah assaulting my most tempting erogenous zone of my ear with such passion and sensuality, with Andre and Carl watching us, that Andre was turned on by what I was doing, and that I was pleasing him by making out with another girl and letting her touch me; all if it made me lose myself in what Sarah was doing to me. Sarah knew it as well; she knew she had me under her control and she knew even before I came to realize that I would do almost anything to please Andre. Sarah was younger than me but much more experienced sexually than I was and she could recognize things in me I could not and one of those things she saw in me was that I enjoyed being submissive to my lover and wanted to be controlled sexually way before I came to understand that. Sarah was going to take full advantage of that knowledge.

As her hand slipped into the waist band of my blue cotton panties her mouth left my ear and she bent down and took my nipple in her mouth. I actually spread my legs apart a little as her fingers started to explore my pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck...uhhh no...please...ohh God...just...just kissing...ohh God please, Sarah." I moaned out in a loud but whimpering plea.

Even though I was telling her no my body wanted her to keep going and I did not try and stop her except for words. The attention her mouth gave my nipple and her fingers gave my pussy was very sensual and gentle and extremely nice. I cried out when she slipped a finger inside me and my arms held her tight as she fingered me and sucked my nipple, running her tongue over the tip so delightfully. Sarah was a very sensual lover. I gave a whimper of disappointment when she pulled her finger out of me and she removed her mouth from my nipple. She pulled back a little and I was panting with desire as she brought her finger to her mouth, it was glistening with my pussy fluid. She looked into my eyes and licked and sucked her finger.

"God you taste so good." She told me.

Sarah once again started sucking my nipple and fingering my pussy and I took my left hand and started playing with her nipple. Her breasts were small and perky and so cute and her pink nipple was as hard as a rock. She gave a little squeaky moan of pleasure as played with her nipple. Sarah pulled he finger out of me again and looked me in the eyes once more and placed her glistening finger to my mouth and ran then over my lips like she was putting lip gloss on me. I sucked her finger into my mouth and tasted myself. It was not the first time I tasted myself of course, Andre made me do it often.

"Taste good doesn't it?" She asked me and by the sound of her voice I could tell she was just as aroused as I was. I just nodded as I sucked her finger.

"You are so wet, Jennifer." She commented, which she did not have to tell me; I could feel my own moisture between my legs.

Sarah then started fucking my mouth with her finger. She rammed it in and out of my mouth as she watched for a moment. I closed my eyes and sucked it like I was sucking Andre's cock. I heard her giggle.

"That's right, suck it like a whore." She told me. "Such a good cock sucking slut." She then brought her other hand to my nipple and instead of gently playing with it she started pinching it hard.

"Ohhhh...ahhhhh...ouuuu." I gave a muffled cry of pain as Sarah pinched my nipple between her finger nails and placed another finger in my mouth and thrusted them in and out of me hard and fast.

I was shocked by her words and actions, but I surrender to them. She rammed her fingers deeper in my mouth and down my throat causing me to gag and choke; she did that several time all the while cruelly playing with my nipple. Soon saliva ran out of my mouth and on her fingers and down my chin as I gagged and choked on her fingers. Sarah removed her fingers and licked the spit off my chin and kissed me hard and deep. I moaned and sucked her tongue into my mouth.

Sarah once more started to finger my pussy, this time inserting two fingers in me and she started to fuck me with her fingers and I moaned into her mouth as we continued kissing. She finger fucked me and we kissed for several more seconds and the she started kissing my neck and ear again. It drove me crazy and I was panting and started moaning out loudly.

"I want to go down on you." She said in my ear. "I want to taste your pussy."

"Ohhhh...uhhhhh...no...ohhh God...no...no...ohh fuck...not that..." I moaned out. "Just...ohhh fuck...just make me cum like this." I pleaded. "OHHH MY GOD!" I screamed out as her finger quickly and expertly found my now swollen clit.

"Yes." She told me. "Carl and Andre said you taste so good and I want to taste it more." Her voice was much more assertive, more commanding than I had ever heard her.

"OHHH GOD...UHHHH...STOP NOW...OHHH GOD PLEASE EITHER MAKE ME..OHHH MY GOD...MAKE ME CUM OR PLEASE STOP!" My cries of pleasure were louder.

I did not want to go any further and did not want Sarah to go down on me. I just wanted her to make me cum and then have her and Carl leave so Andre could fuck me or just stop all together and leave.

"I want her to watch her eat your fat pussy." I heard Andre tell me.

Sarah pulled her hand out of my panties and stopped kissing my ear and pulled back a little and looked at me. I looked at her nervously and then looked at both Andre and Carl, both were obviously very excited. I looked back to Sarah and the look on her face was one of her waiting patiently for me to make up my mind. Her head was titled to one side and her eyebrows raised.

"She is very good at eating pussy from what I hear." Carl said

Sarah smiled at me, "I really am."

I looked into her eyes and then glanced at her adorable little breasts and back into her eyes. "I...I...just...I...ok but...but I am not going to do it to you." I told her as I agreed.

Sarah grinned, "You don't have to."

Sarah moved away from me and I stayed on the bed on my knees and watched as she too the pillows and put them against the head board. I felt like I was frozen in place and my body would not move. Sarah smiled at me.

"Lay down with your back to the head board. It's fun to watch." She told me.

I moved like she told me like I was hypnotized I was so nervous. I placed my back against the pillows and my legs straight out in front of me; closed tight together. I watched as Sarah kneeled in front of me and took off her panties.

"So they can see me playing with myself when I go down on you." She said with a grin.

I looked over her shoulder and saw Carl and Andre staying at us and the lust in their eyes was very noticeable. I then looked at Sarah as she kneeled to the side of me and down her body to her crotch. At the angle she was to me her crotch area looked like one of my Barbie Dolls I had growing up. No sexual organ except for the soft looking strawberry blonde pubis hair that was shaped into an upside down triangle above her sex. That was new, I thought. Last time I saw her naked when we got dressed the first night I met Andre Sarah was completely shaved.

While I never really got an up close look at Sarah's pussy I knew it was very different than mine. Hers was very small and her vulva was not at all big or even noticeable just by standing up like mine was. Hers was not "fat" like mine was. I was to later find out just how different hers was.

Sarah moved closer to my upper body and leaned down and kissed me again but this time I did not kiss her back and her hand ran down my body to spread my legs apart, or tried to. I clinched them tight and my body went tense.

"Relax, Jennifer, and trust me. I know how to make a girl feel good...very good."

"Just...just do it for a while and get it over with, ok. I won't cum so just do it for a couple of minutes." I told her. My arousal had lessened quite a bit due to my nervousness and not wanting to do what she was going to do and my sex was barely wet now.

Sarah reached up and ran her hands through my hair gently and then I cried out in pain as she grabbed a handful of it and pulled my head back hard by my hair.

MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers