Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so hot seeing her pussy stretched wide and then her asshole being widened to take Andre's cock. Andre gave a last push as Sarah screamed out, I don't know if I was pain or pleasure but I did not care; it sounded delightful to me. Then they both fucked her. She was going crazy with bliss or maybe some pain, again I did not care it was freaking hot to watch. I watched fascinated as they double penetrated her and I started masturbating. It did not take them long to get into a matching rhythm with Andre thrusting in her butt while Carl thrust up into her pussy and soon they fucked her hard. They fucked her for a good while, since both young men had already came several times they lasted a long time and Sarah was making these loud wailing moans that if anyone heard they would have thought the poor girl was being murdered.

I was on my knees in front of them using one hand to prop my body up and the other was fucking myself as I watched. I then lay my head on the bed and took my free hand and I was fucking my own ass with two fingers from one hand and three from my other hand in my pussy as I imagined that I was in Sarah's place and had then fucking me like that. I had an orgasm before they were finished with Sarah but I kept fucking myself after I came. It was just so dirty and perverted what they were doing to her and also so damn sexy. She came twice before they were done.

Andre came first and he came all in Sarah's butt and when he pulled out I could see his cum running out of her now gaping hole. It was less than a minute and Carl then orgasmed into her pussy. After Carl was finished Sarah rolled off of him and lay on the bed panting for air and making whimpering sounds.

"Clean it up." Andre said as he grabbed a handful of my hair and roughly dragged me up the bed until my head was between Sarah's legs and she spread them wider apart. I was so turned on by what I just witnessed that I eagerly started licking their cum from both her ass and pussy and any cum that had ran down her thighs or ass crack.

"What a fucking whore." Andre said.

"I told you white bitches are nasty." Carl replied laughing.

"Yeah specially spoiled rich married white bitches who can't get a good fucking from their husbands. They will do anything for black dick." Andre added as he also laughed at me...or us. I had no idea but at that moment I felt he was right.

I was surely not rich at all and I did resent that they kept calling me a rich white bitch, not at that moment because of what we all did that night but other times when we were not having sex and he referred to me as one. But then again he called me a white bitch or white whore and other things often so one would think I was used to it.

We all four took a much needed break for a while and I thought we were done for the night and hoped we were. I was worn out. I lay next to Sarah and we were cuddling together as our naked bodies pressed against one another and she was running her fingers though my hair which was damp with perspiration and her body slick with her and the young men's sweat. Andre was lying on the far side of the bed; he did not like to cuddle at all I had found out during our affair or at least with me. I was just his whore and men don't cuddle with whores I figured. Carl was sitting in the large leather chair in the room. They were not yet finished with us however.

They did not double penetrate me like they did Sarah and I was relieved. I did not think I could handle it, but the last time we fucked Sarah and I were in another sixty-nine with me on top this time cause they wanted to watch again while they recuperated. I was going down on her pussy, licking and sucking inexperienced and she was expertly eating my pussy and licking my ass and even fingering my ass at times. I then felt someone get on the bed behind me and looked over my shoulder and saw Carl moving closer and his cock was very erect again. He then started fucking my ass. My butt was well lubricated and stretched out already from getting fucked there twice before earlier and he had fresh lube on his cock so it went in easily and did not hurt. Andre got in front of Sarah's head on his knees and pulled my head up to suck his cock while Sarah kept her focus on my pussy.

Carl would fuck my ass and pull it out and Sarah would suck it for a while and I would suck Andre's cock for a while and then he would fuck Sarah in her pussy and then back to my mouth. That went on for a while, both guys taking a very long time to cum. I came several times, not sure how many, and the last two times I came it actually hurt; felt good but hurt also. I know Sarah came again some as well. The men took their time and fucked us slow and then hard and then slow pulling out and getting their cocks sucked by us and then back in my ass and back in Sarah's pussy. My asshole started to hurt some from the abuse it was taking currently and from the previous anal sex I took. I asked Carl to fuck my pussy instead and he ignored me. I started crying from the pain, which was not intense but there was enough to make me shed tears. I did not sob or cry out in pain, my screams and moans were of pleasure; but it did hurt some. Carl did put more lubricant in my butt while he fucked my and that helped a little bit. If Sarah had not been delightfully eating my pussy I don't think I could have lasted.

After a while Carl got close to cuming so he started fucking my ass harder and Andre would fuck my mouth hard and deep making me gag and choke then pull out and fuck Sarah hard for a while and then back to my mouth. Carl did not pull out of me while he was fucking me hard in the butt. There were so many different sounds, me screaming and crying out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, me gagging and choking, Sarah loudly moaning and whimpering in ecstasy, the masculine grunts and moans of Andre and Carl, and the bed creaking and squeaking.

Carl came first and he came all into my ass and while there was not a lot if it since we were all almost spent...well I was already spent but my feelings and those of Sarah's were not of any concern for the tow young men...but while there was not much cum I could feel what there was going into my ass and when Carl pulled out of me Sarah licked his cock clean and then lisked the cum out of my butt. Andre came soon after and he came in my mouth and I swallowed it greedily, again there was not much and it was thinner but still tasted good.

That was the last time they fucked us and I was glad. I did not think I could take much more. Once again Sarah and I cuddle together facing one another and Carl lay on the bed and Andre said he needed to pee.

"Fuck that was a good night." Carl said and chuckled.

"What every whore needs for her birthday." Andre said as he came out of the bathroom. "We wore those nasty white pussies out that's for sure."

Carl got off the bed to go to the bathroom, "Yeah and those skanky bitches assholes." He said as he closed the door.

Sarah and I ignored them, we were just too exhausted to pay much attention, but she did clutch me tighter as they made their comments. I think her feelings got hurt a little by Carl's words. I kissed her lips to comfort her.

Our mini orgy and fuck fest was over and I was starting to get very sore. Both my pussy and ass ached and I started to feel a little nauseous and assumed it was from all the cum I swallowed. Carl was nice enough to get both Sarah and I bottled water out of the mini fridge in the room and we gulped them down. We were both exhausted and dehydrated and the water settled my stomach. The room reeked of sex but it smelled good to me. I came to appreciate and like the smell of after sex in the air and on someone's body.

I don't think it took too long for me to fall asleep in Sarah's arms and she fell asleep much quicker. Andre was propped up on the bed against the headboard on the far side of the bed drinking a red sports drink and Carl was sitting in the large chair again drinking a blue one and had actually turned the television on.

The next morning I woke up with the urge to pee and I was lying on my side with the bed spread and sheets over me and Sarah had her arm draped over my shoulder. Andre was on the far side asleep also under the bed covers. Carl was not in the room. The digital clock read 11:37am.

I gently slipped out from under Sarah's arm and got out of bed and staggered and almost fell as everything we did...I did...hit me like a ton of bricks. My legs were weak and my right back thigh muscle cramped up, almost my entire body ached and god was my pussy and asshole sore. After I peed I put on one of the hotel terry cloth robes and was trying to be quiet as not to wake up Sarah and Andre but I saw Andre stir and I quickly left the room.

In the other room I saw Carl was laying on the bed from the pull out sofa. He was awake but laying in the bed.

"Why are you in here?" I asked.

"I wanted to sleep and not enough room in that bed for all four of us."

He was right, even though it was a king sized bed both Andre and Carl were large young men. I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I am going to make some coffee, have a cup, and then take a shower in the other room. I need your key card." I told him.

"It's in Sarah's purse. I think she put it on the table by the door."

I got up and made the coffee and while I was waiting for it to finish brewing I took the key card from Sarah's purse and sat in the large chair. I was in no mood to talk and neither was Carl. Once the coffee was done I poured a cup for me and Carl and handed it to him and sat back down in the chair to drink my coffee. About halfway through the cup we heard Sarah's voice in the other room.

"Please, Dre...I am tired and I don't want to." We heard her whine out.

The bedroom door was open and I heard some male whispers and could not make out what Andre was saying and then Sarah telling him no, that she was too tired and even to sore, and then more male whispers. Carl was not even paying attention. The door to the bed room shut.

Even with the bedroom door closed I heard more whining from Sarah and then we heard the bed start to squeak and Sarah's moans, rather from pleasure or just from Andre thrusting into her I could not tell. I looked at Carl and he seemed oblivious to it or that he did not care. My opinion was he did not care another guy was fucking his "girlfriend" and from what I heard it was not something she wanted. I did get a little jealous...yeah I know after the night and way into the early morning with everything we did it seemed silly, but I did. I left the room quickly before Carl got any ideas about me taking care of his morning erection. Let him go fuck Sarah also, I thought.

I was a little mad at Sarah also, not that she was getting fucked by the boy that was supposed to be...well not boyfriend for sure but my affair I guess was the best way to describe him. I can't use boy toy because Andre sure was not my toy, I was much more his toy. I was hurt and a little mad at her words to me before we all started fucking. She said some mean things to me.

I looked over my body before I took a shower and looked worn out and had bruises on my in several places including my butt cheeks, inner thighs; back of my upper arms, my breasts and elsewhere. I looked and felt like I had been in a minor car accident. After my long hot shower I walked into the bedroom to put my robe back on and saw Sarah sitting on the bed, she was wearing a tee shirt and by the way she was sitting I could tell she did not have on any panties. She looked as rough as I did and I knew she felt just as bad. She smiled at me.

"Damn I can't get over how amazing your body is, specially your boobs."

I covered my breasts and took a step back even though I was not close to her and she did not move off the bed, "No. I am not going to have sex with you. Not now or never again. That was just well...I was caught up in the moment and I had been drinking and smoking pot."

Yes that's it blame the wine and weed, I thought to myself. Even though I was very lucid and knew exactly what I was doing and the wine and weed had nothing to do with it.

Sarah laughed, "God, Jennifer, I was just complimenting you. I don't want to fuck you. I couldn't anyway after last night and then Andre woke up with a hard dick. I just came in here to shower also."

"Sorry." I muttered.

Sarah tossed me my robe and I put it on and sat on the bed next to her. "Did...do you really think I am a stuck up bitch and condescending to you?" I asked her.

Sarah put her arm around me, "God no. You are like the sweetest person I have ever met."

"Then why did you say those thing?"

Sarah grinned, "Because I knew it would turn you on. I know you get off on that and being taken control of."

I did not argue or deny it, for one I was too tired and also she was right. "So you don't think I am a whore...even after all we did last night?"

Sarah kissed my cheek, "No you are not a whore. Even after last night. You enjoyed it right?" I nodded. "Ok good then. Now Amanda from sales, that's a whore."

I giggled, "Sarah that's mean! We shouldn't listen to the rumors. You know how they get started around work so easily and most are not true. "

Sarah laughed, "Oh those rumors about her are true...I should know cause I fucked her on two separate occasions."

"Sarah you didn't! So ummm...how was it?"

Sarah giggled, "She is a freak. I mean a serious freak. She knows how to eat pussy that for sure but she likes to be topped by girls and peed on by other girls and some other freaky stuff."

"Ewwww gross! You didn't did you?"

"I gave her what she wanted." Sarah laughed. "Actually it was kind of fun."

"I...I never pictured you to be so aggressive like that...too top someone."

Sarah stood up and shrugged, "If that is what she is into I will. I like topping white girls I am with, but I like to bottom for black girls."

"Sarah, this morning I...well...I don't want to well...it's your business, but...well...did Andre fuck you after you did not want to? I heard you say no several times and not like well...not like he persuaded you like he does me kind of no."

Sarah just shrugged, "Jennifer I learned a long time ago it's best to give those people what they want. They will take it anyway one way or another."

Sarah then went into the bathroom to take her shower and I knew that when she said "those people" she was not referring to the black race or to Carl or Andre; she was referring to their gang they were in.

I made my way to my room to get dressed. Andre was sitting in the chair watching TV and I could hear the shower running so figured Carl was in the shower. It looked like Andre already took his shower.

"Mornin." He said with a grin.

"Hey." I replied and sat on a chair at the table where we played strip poker, the card and some of our clothing was still on the table.

"What's your deal?" He asked, noticing my attitude with him. "Not going to get all bitchy about last night are you? It was obvious you had a good time," he grinned, "very obvious the way you begged for more."

I blushed. I did not want to think about last night. "Why did you fuck Sarah this morning? She told you no. I heard her." I blurted out.

He smiled at me, "She's a whore and did not mean it. Plus I woke up with a hard on and she was there. If you had been there would have fucked you. Pussy is pussy."

"And if I would have said no?" I asked.

Andre laughed, "Yeah you are like her, when you say no you don't mean it. How many times had you told me that you're not going to let me fuck you anymore and five minutes later you are on your knees sucking my black cock? You love being the married, rich, white bitch getting fucked by the young ghetto nigger."

I dropped the subject. That's all I was to him and I knew it. To him I was some pretty, married, older, white woman who loved getting fucked and being a whore to a well-endowed, very good looking, muscular, gangster, black eighteen year old boy. And he had every right to see me that way because my actions showed him nothing else. And to my shame I did love it.

The rest of the day we all kind of split up, I wanted to go to the beach again, Sarah wanted to sleep, and Carl and Andre wanted to drive around some in Savannah. I gave Andre and carl some cash for food, gas for the car, or whatever they wanted to spend it on and put on my bikini and not caring my bruises showed on my body and went to the beach. They agreed to be back on time for us to go on our haunted tour.

The rest of the day was pretty much uneventful and for at least the millionth time I thought about how I should and could end my affair with Andre. But I knew I wouldn't. I had thought about it so many times and then fell right back into the same pattern with him; being his white whore plaything.

I stayed on the beech for a while and had to admit I enjoyed the younger boys and older men looking at me in my bikini. I went back to my room and took a nap. The ghost tour was not until nine that night, when the sun was going down, so I had plenty of time.

Everyone was back in time for the ghost tour and I showered and got dressed. I wore my red sundress with the white polka dots and white heels. The tour required very little walking and was a trolley tour for the most part.

The tour was nice, not scary, but a lot of interesting stories and facts about some of the "haunted" homes and areas of the city. After the tour Andre said he wanted to walk on the beach and stupid me thought "Great! That's romantic." Romantic it was not.

We walked along the beach at night holding hands, which was nice and I liked, and he led us further and further from the "strip" where all the hotels, shops, motels, etc. were on. Once we got to a more secluded area he led me behind some of the small dunes and started kissing me which was very nice. Then he pulled up the hem of my sundress and pulled my panties down to about my knees. I told him to stop and wait until we got back in the room, but he did not. I told him several times I did not want to but he pushed me down on the sand, put me on my hands and knees, got behind me and pulled his shorts down.

I begged him no but he grabbed my arms and pulled them behind me and my face went into the sand. I started crying, remembering what Sarah said that morning. Andre pushed himself inside my pussy and laughed.

"God Damn, bitch, you said you didn't want me to fuck you but your pussy is wetter than that ocean." I cried out, yes in pleasure, as he put himself deeper into me and fucked me.

He fucked me hard and while he had fucked me much harder a lot of time before then, there was something very different about how he fucked my on the beach that night. It was more angry or hateful like he was disappointed I was wet and enjoying it. He seemed like he wanted to hurt my pussy as he fucked me.

Andre put both of my wrists in one of his hands and then grabbed my hair and pulled my head back hard. "God damn, whore. Take that nigger dick! Take it, you white bitch!" He yelled out. "You like that nigger cock don't you?"

He had never used the "N" word when fucking me before. He slammed inside of me harder and faster and I was screaming out in pain and pleasure; the pain in my wrists and arms as he held them tight and behind me, the pain of my hair being pulled so hard, and the pleasure of him fucking my pussy hard with his large penis. Andre pulled down the thin shoulder straps of my sundress and pulled it down below my breasts.

I was wearing a bra. A sexy red lacy strapless one that Andre pulled above my breasts as he fucked me.

"AWWWWWW STOP! AWWWW GOD YOUR ARE HURTING ME...PLEASE STOP!"

I screamed out in more pain when he left go of my hair and reached under me and grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed it hard.