All Comments on 'Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 08'

by MILF4black

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
flwifemassageflwifemassagealmost 4 years ago
Rough story

Too much rape and abuse for us.

Falc570Falc570over 3 years ago
Overall, ......Gripping !

I enjoyed your, what appears to be, overall accout of an illicit affair of sexual awakening and indulgence. Reading your complete story was like reading a womans diary or personel journel. I definitly became caught up in your story because of your detailed and personel writing style. The ending left me curious to know how you finally ended your affair with Andre and eventually went on to have a more stable marriage and family. You seemed really caught up in the abuse dealt out to you by Andre, so it would be nice to know how you overcame his power over you and moved on in your life, which by the way, if this is a true account , I'm glad that you did.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I grew up in a mostly Black neighborhood. My firsts were all Black and I had boys always touching on me at parties and getting with me. Some even traded me like Andre and Carl did with Jennifer and Sarah. I had a Man like T was just because he was the BIG Guy in the Gang in my neighborhood and I did him and let him Do me when ever he wanted or needed me just for Protection. No one bothered me cause I knew T and was his part time girlfriend or party girl or Whore like it was with the girls like me that got passed around or had been with and done by several of the Members. SO yeah I like stories that hit close to home and I can relate to like this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMILF4black@MILF4black
I am currently a older married female and writing about my first and only time when i was younger about how i became a whore for a short period of time to a younger black man with a BBC. I may write other fictional stories later about white women and BBC later

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES