Wife's Strip Poker Night - Extended

Story Info
Extended description of my wife's most humiliating evening.
1.8k words
3.58
18.5k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newguy595
newguy595
13 Followers

By reader request, this is a more detailed description of an experience my wife was involved in called " Wife's Strip Poker Night", previously shared in an abbreviated version. As married men know well, sometimes it's not easy to come to grips with some of the experiences our wives were involved in prior to us taking them as our brides... and so it is in this case. It is especially so in this particular instance - with some of the details that came to light about comments the guys had made about my wife's body - when they had her exactly where they only dreamed of having her...

As previously shared, my wife and her girlfriend Sara hung out with a regular group of 5-6 guys to party and go to bars within the first couple years out of high school. As she would later tell me, social get together would usually involve drinking beer, smoking pot, flirting and also regular games of poker. The games were fairly high stakes for young adults with limited post-high school income, most of which were living at home and working minimum wage jobs while attending local community colleges.

She explained that the games were typically held weekly at the home of one of the guys who lived just a few houses down the street from her named Kyle. Kyle lived there with his older brother.

As she told it, one of those poker nights in particular got pretty heated in terms of not only the stakes, but also the associated bragging, taunting and teasing that went along with it. My wife was just as guilty as anyone else was because not only did she have an ego, she also had a sharp tongue to go with it.

As the night progressed, a few guys had busted out, as did Sara. My wife, on the other hand, being not only a crafty poker player, but also intensely competitive and willing to put her money behind it, was still in the game. As such, she had no intention of losing her hard earned $ as an office assistant (where we met) to a group of loud mouth egotistical guys.

The host Kyle was still in the game too. It just so happened that he and my wife were apparently pretty hot for each other. In fact their attraction had been gradually reaching a crescendo over the previous months - often displayed most obviously during flirting and teasing each other during these poker gatherings.

Unfortunately for my wife (and her pride), soon after the game thinned, Kyle took her for two big hands in a row, leaving my wife without much money left to continue playing. To add insult to injury, the taunting escalated to a new level spurred on by her recent misfortune - mostly from Kyle, but the whole group of guys as well. Exasperated and somewhat desperate, my wife said she was resigned to give in and call it a night when she thinks Kyle first offered her the chance to win her $ back... by playing strip poker.

I had learned thru various stories she shared that my wife was definitely not a one night stand type, but she was quite self confident in her sexuality and had her share of fun with guys. She was, and still is, incredibly beautiful dark green-eyed masterpiece with a hot body highlighted by 36c breasts, a shapely butt, and an always-present patch of fur between her legs - throw-back to the women of the 70's and 80's. Back then, she had long kinky permed auburn hair with blonde highlights. She didn't flaunt her body too much because she didn't have to (aside from her short skirts that showed off her long beautiful legs). In any case, responding to a request like this, especially from Kyle, would be a stretch for her to say the least. Sara was intrigued by the idea of seeing everyone play, but wasn't about to advise her about a decision like this and was definitely not getting involved herself. If anything, she cautioned my wife against it considering the shame and humiliation she'd experience should she lose.

On the other hand, my wife had been drinking and smoking pot all night, and the opportunity to salvage her pride, humiliate Kyle, and also get her $ back was apparently appealing. That combined with the steadily increasing pleas from the guys ended up being enough for to decide to give it a go that particular evening.

Thinking about her making that type of decision is difficult to imagine, but I'm just sharing what she told me!

So the rules were set for four of the guys and my wife to play strip poker...

Hearing the story after the fact, I questioned whether the guys were collaborating together somehow to see my future wife naked because as she relates it, she started falling behind in fairly short order. She was the obvious center of all attention for not only the four guys playing but the other two who stuck around with Sara to enjoy the action.

I've pressed hard on multiple occasions to get as many details as I can about the last few hands that were played that night, but between her progressive intoxication and also her reluctance to share, its hard to know exactly how it actually went down.

What I did learn is that my beautiful wife had secretly teamed up with Sara to add a few extra pieces of jewelry without anyone noticing lol. But despite her best efforts, she lost the majority of early hands and as her losses mounted, she found herself stripped down to her only her bra and panties. She said she honestly wasn't concerned at that point - the guys had all seen her several times in a bikini and this wasn't any different really. But when she eventually lost another hand, she found herself facing the unenviable decision - should she remove her bra and expose her tits to her eager admirers....? Or should she remove her panties - and reveal her pussy and bare ass? The guys knew they had her where they wanted her.

Sara felt bad for her. My wife pleaded with her friend, "What should I do?" Sara said she didn't know. "Ok, what would you do?" Sara half laughed as she flatly replied, "I wouldn't have gotten myself in this position in the first place!"

"Take off your bra so we can see your tits!" a couple of the guys exclaimed.

My wife was beside herself with remorse as the decision she faced sobered her up.

Then she inevitably started to slowly reach behind her back to unstrap her bra, and as she slowly and dutifully let it fall into her lap, her twenty year old perky melons popped out to the delight of her male onlookers - several of whom had been dying to see her tits since they were boys.

She said that she tried to cover herself as best she could, but could feel them catching glances at her tits whenever they could. As her husband, the difficult part to come to grips with is hearing her relate comments from the guys about her various body parts to one another as she sat there embarrassed and ashamed:

"Damn Look at those incredible tits. I can't believe I finally got to see them!"

"Hey, did you ever notice your right tit is bigger than your left one?" My wife instinctively looked down, "It is not! They're even!" she retorted. Sara had to remind her that arguing with them about it would only make it worse.

"Somebody better close the window! Look how hard her nipples are!"

My wife has always had an issue with her nipples getting erect at the slightest breeze, so it wasn't surprising to hear that they teased her for it. The game continued and as it did, she said she could only cover herself so much trying to hold her cards and being as buzzed as she was. Sara did her best to stick up for my wife, "Be quiet you guys, you should be glad she's even playing. I'd never play strip poker with you ass holes."

"With some luck, that's what we get to see next!"

What could my wife say? She had gotten herself into this mess and she was paying the price with her pride as her breasts were openly exposed to these guys she'd hung out with and knew for so long. She confessed to me that revealing herself so openly like that and listening to the comments about her breasts was the second most embarrassing and humiliating experience of her life. The only reason it was second... is because her most humiliating experience would occur only a short while afterwards. That was when she lost the last hand of the long evening - the hand that required her to remove her panties. After losing the hand and facing the inevitable reality, she tried to think of any possible way to get out of her predicament. But as the guys repeatedly demaded to see my wifes most prized treasure, she realized she had no choice.

Finally she stood up in front of everyone, slipped her fingers inside the outside elastic, and lifted one leg then the other as she dutifully slid the tight black panties down to the floor.

And there she stood, completely exposed...

Having heard the story for the first time only months later when we started dating, I knew first hand what they got to see - including her finely trimmed dark-haired pussy in the shape of a wide landing strip. She said the comments were even more invasive and humiliating then when she revealed her tits:

"Hey, I thought you'd be shaved! When did you grow a bush?" Laughter all around.

"I could get lost in there!" More laughter.

And the one she remembered most from Kyle with a sly smile, "Check it out - her carpet doesn't match her drapes."

My wife said that she couldn't help but be self conscious but in hindsight, didn't realize that looking down at her body as they described it out loud only confirmed her embarrassment further. It was as though she had to check herself to see if they were telling the truth about her own body.

As I've shared, knowing her as both my bride and mother of my children, it's hard to imagine my own wife ever being caught up in such a sexually compromised position. She said herself she can't believe it actually happened. But I have to confess that I find it incredibly arousing when an otherwise demure woman is convinced to expose herself in a momentary lapse of reason. It's one of the hottest situations I've ever heard or read about.

Ironically, my wife apparently felt the same way about her once in a lifetime experience too. Because her last confession to me about that night was that after having to expose her body in a way she never had before, she ended up going with Kyle to his bedroom to offer herself to him for more than just his viewing pleasure.... and he took full advantage of it.

newguy595
newguy595
13 Followers