All Comments on 'Wife's Strip Poker Night - Extended'

by newguy595

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Better ending... Kyle told all the guys to stay around and the gang banged the cheating skank slut giving her several STDs in the process. She went home and fucked loser hubby so both whore and wimp were infected and gone within six months.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon1955about 1 month ago

It was hot. It's a shame she wa so intoxicated her memory was poor involving many details. However, the recollection of the guys comments were hot! Another 5 stars from me!

DivaDyfiDivaDyfiabout 1 month ago

Oh dear! A hardly interesting and exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Extended story……It’s only about 1,800 words! Not what springs to mind with the word ‘extended’.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If your superhero is a lame, closeted, beta-as-fuck metrosexual ˆincel, somehow accidentally married to a desirable human, then this story is for you. Otherwise, take a pass.

PasifalPasifal1 day ago

A good, short, very real story. I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernewguy595@newguy595
Happily married mwm in fifties enjoys the psychological aspects of sex as much as the physical. Enjoy voyeurism, unintended exposure, seduction, coercion, blackmail, lost bet situations and stories. Also like submissive and controlling scenarios but not into pain bdsm or...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES