All Comments on 'Wife's Tight White Dress'

by Mason_Hawk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding11 months ago

In the dryer... very nice touch.

lorishub791lorishub79111 months ago

lucky woman, i hope her husband understands

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

husband was not clueless. He sent her there like that

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One look at her and her "unaware" husband will be divorcing her and suing the Company. Bad

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's difficult to rate this story. Just because her husband likes to show off his wife doesn't mean he's a cuck and wants to be married to a cheating slut. I'm guessing this is how the author has set up this story and I look forward to the wife's demise.

DunkirkDunkirk11 months ago

This hitwife needs to be bread by the partners.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So the story starts off by implying the husband set up his wife to be dressed inappropriately for work. But we also read she HAD the correct undergarments in her dryer, she just forgot. So really the husband had nothing to do with her decision to wear the white dress sans-undergarments. Besides, even though she found herself in this predicament, nothing says she couldn't have picked out an appropriate suit or dress to wear with the undergarments she knew were available.

So this whole thing is really an exercise for a licentious story with no real plot or character development.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He became aware when she shared her STD's with him. Turned out he'd never touched her underwear she was just as big a forgetful dunce as she was a cheating skank slut. Hubby changed the locks on the doors and served her at work while also suing the law firm. They fired her ass on the spot and she had no money to hire a lawyer. So now she's a full-time prostitute. What a stupid bimbo bitch.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Corporate whore at it again. Dunky is typing whilst drunk again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I will never understand why some people fail to acknowledge that these are simply fictional stories. The unwarranted attacks upon the writers, and story matter, are juvenile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMason_Hawk@Mason_Hawk
I’m Mason Hawk & I write erotica. A self-published, internationally sold author. I work at making my stories somewhat believable and that is what my readers buy. I have written a few quick stories not long enough for publication, those teasers I share here and else where. You...