Wife's Torment

Story Info
My Wife's Torment.
1.2k words
2.69
47.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

***

My wife and I have been married about ten years. We happen to be an interracial couple, she is black and I am white. Both of us are in our early 50's. She looks better than ever, full figured but not fat at all. She stands about five foot six inches, probably about two hundred pounds right now. Not quite shoulder length straight hair. C cup breasts, with the greatest rear end you have ever seen. Me, well I am just your basic run of the mill average white guy. Go to work, come home, take care of the house and love my wife. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Last spring we decided to take a car trip from our home in North Carolina, to visit my Father in Florida. We planned on taking about a week. Two days each, down and back. And the rest of the time with the family. We started out on Friday and drove all the way to northern Georgia, then decided to stop for the night. The next day we started out, and thought we might like to take our time and go through the country side instead of taking the interstate. We pick a route and got going. Had gone about a hundred miles or so, enjoying our self's looking at the scenery and what not. Unfortunately we started to have car trouble. I know a good bit about vehicles, and knew it was probably more than I could deal with on the side of the road anyway. So, we started looking for a shop. My preference would have been to find a dealership, but in the area we were in had to settle for one of those small old time garages. This place looked like something out of the 1950's, complete with the old dog out front. We pulled up and I went inside to see if they could help us.

There was an old woman at the counter and I told her about the problem. She said some one would look at it. I went out and brought my wife inside, then gave the woman our key. Could tell right away by the expression on her face, she had a problem with my wife being black. She didn't say anything, and took the key into the shop area. In a few minutes I noticed them pull our car into the shop area. I also noticed some of the good old boys looking in at us and talking among them self's. This was about three pm and we were concerned about getting it done and being on our way. A couple of hours past while my wife and I sat and waited. As I notice the old woman starting to close up, the owner of the place came out to tell me what was going on. He was a short fellow with short hair, about 55 years old and very southern. He explained the problem and apologized for the wait, and said he would get us going that day if we could wait a couple more hours. We really didn't have much choice at that point and said alright. I went to got us some snacks and we waited.

About seven, he came and told us it was all set. Showed us back into the shop area to see what they had done. The car was fixed and we were ready to get out of there. I noticed a couple of the hillbilly grease monkeys that worked there, were hanging around looking at us. The owner told one of them to go lock up. He then turned to me in a strange sort of way and said there was just one more thing. I figured he was talking about the bill. But was shocked when he said, "were to you get off bringing her in here". He then told me I had a lot to learn but I would find out.

The one that went to lock up had come back and the were laughing and snickering to themselves. They showed us into a small office type room in the shop area. They closed and locked the door behind us. I was standing there holding my wife's hand, not knowing what to do. The owner, his name was Bo, took my wife by her arm and move her over close to his desk. The other two sort of pushed me into a chair. Bo was now standing toe to toe with my wife and said, "boys there's nothing like this" as he began touching her breasts. The sight of another man feeling up my wife, brought up all sort of feelings in me. He said "Oh Yeah" this is going to be good, as he squeezed harder and pulled her top off. She was now standing in front of this jerk in her plain white bra, which he could not wait to put his hands on. He pulled the straps down from her shoulders and downwards until her breast were free. "Holy Crap" He said as he marvel at my wife's boobs. She was I guess in shock at this point, knowing there was really nothing we could do.

Bo told her to strip off her pants while he was undoing his belt, to other two were standing next to me in the chair. My wife hesitated and looked at me when Bo said roughly " hurry up and get them off" She kicked off her sandals and did what she was told. Now standing in her plain white panties in front of him, Bo pulled down his own pants and underwear at one time. Revealing a very large, semi hard uncircumcised penis. He pulled on it a few times while looking her up and down, getting harder all the while. He took my wife's hand and placed it on his cock. "Oh Hell Yeah" he exclaimed, as he reached down in tugged her panties below her hips. He stood back a little and told her to turn around. He then proceeded to pull them all the way off and stood behind her. He grabbed her tight and his cock disappeared between them. I knew he wasn't inside her yet but the thought of it made me start shaking.

My own cock was rock hard in my pants, thinking about what I was about to witness. Bo let her go for a moment and stepped back, his penis was now rock hard as he stroked it for a moment. He moved in close again and started rubbing his dick between my wife's butt cheeks, she winced some as he went down in to vagina area. Felling her slit he starting rubbing his dick against it with great excitement. She wasn't wet, but he was able to make entry, enough to get the head inside her anyway. She moaned to her self with her head down, as he started pushing inward. He put his hand on her hips and started pumping, going a little deeper each time. My wife's body was now starting to respond to the unwelcome visitor inside her, and juices starting to flow. Bo felt his stride and start pumping harder and harder until he was balls deep inside her and let his load go. Sweating hard my wife was trembling from her own orgasm, as his penis came out of her. Bo walked around to the front of the desk, pulled out a drawer and handed me the keys. We gather her clothes and hit the road as fast as we could and never looked back.