All Comments on 'Wife's Torment'

by aparker1765

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your dick gets hard

from watching your wife get raped. How did Lit ever pass this crap!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Aren't you special

Aren't you a special man, watching and getting excited about your wife getting raped? Might be non consent , but neither of you were reluctant. Seems to be a new LW thing, the poor black woman being taken by evil white.men. This is every bit as bad as it's more prevalent opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 star

Rape crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hey asshole, how the fuck did lit allow this, besides there is a WHOLE category dedicated to this shit, post it there if you must. What a fucking sicko getting off on your wifes rape. Where are the minus scores? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another place with no police

She had in her the evidence of the rape! Just sick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Look it this way!

If he isn't any good at fights and he has to sit through it.... Ok!

BUT once they gave him car keys, it is over for most of them.

Run them down and reverse back over each one of them.

Bo would be lucky to be hood ornament. -1

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Garbage

Nothing erotic about rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rape? Crap?

Anonymous, why dont you have a prozac?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another 1 star

For rape BS; really there is a better category for this garbage.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Jeez

been a couple bad weeks on Lit for this category.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Not fat?

She is 5 foot 6 and 200 pounds. I am 6 ft 1 and 200 and I am fat. I knew this story had problems as soon as you said she was not fat. That explains why you chose to put a rape story in LW... Stupidity.

breville1breville1about 5 years ago
Just Crap!

A little more effort in the "believable" area would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I simply don't understand some authors

You tag your own story in the first sentence. "contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex". Then why didn't you place this rape garbage in NON-CON???????

That's what the story involves. How can you NOT post it there? I'm tired of authors either making silly mistakes in their postings or posting their stories in the Loving Wives category to troll the readers. And where is Literotica in all this? Why aren't they policing their authors? This was simply awful and you're going to get bombed in the LW section. Deservedly so.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Easy to rate, . . .

impossible to read.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
It's as if the 'NonConsent/Reluctance' category doesn't exist...

If you keep putting your stories in the wrong place, author, you'll keep getting bad reviews for them. Just sayin'.

koosewatcherkoosewatcherabout 5 years ago
Formenting Race Hatred 101

Must be college professor teaching Race Relations. You sir are a Race Baiter.

robinhodrobinhodabout 5 years ago
Lot of negative comments.

Who am I to disagree?

Managed to squeeze one star out.

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
1 star - not rating doesn't bring the average down

Also reported for posting in the wrong category, just in case lit decide to do something about it.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years ago
GROW UP!

Don't we have enough trouble now with the Democrats and the mainstream news trying to fan the fires of racial hate just to stay in power? Why are you writing crap like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: carolinadreamer

Keep politics out of a porn site. Spread your discontent on a political site. Nobody gives a shit about this here. Idiot! You can kiss Trump's ass somewhere else. Get it?

As to story 1* for this trash, nothing new for this category anymore. Garbage seems to be the norm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don't understand why interracial coercive sex is any more hateful

than other.

The narrator professes to be white in a mixed marriage. I have more problems with his inability to speak coherently and his unwillingness to protect his wife than i do the race of her assaulters.

No rating, since the story wasn't what I'm looking for right now. Maybe later if the comments merit.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Annon

Typical Leftist venom. Just can't allow anyone to state an opinion that differs from yours. As a life long Democrat driven from the party by Hillary, Chuck, and Nancy and forever away by OAC, Omar Beto, and the other socialist clowns, I agree completely with CarolinaDreamer. The far left slant of the party will ensure that we have four more years of Donald to endure. Thank you all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Descriptive but without character.

The wife could have been a potted plant in this story. Work on your characters more, does this guy love his wife? Does she love him? Is she mute? Seems like you could have had a few sex scenes between the car going in the shop to picking it up. This could have helped the character issue. Maybe even have a mastermind/voyeur behind the final encounter, etc. Have you heard about the farmers daughter that fucked the field hands? the farmer catches them and asked them to bring something from the garden. The first one comes back with a carrot, the farmer takes it and sticks it up his ass. After screaming in pain, he starts laughing. The farmer asks him, "have you lost your mind? What's so funny?" The guy responds, "Joe is bringing over a watermelon!" This joke had more real emotion, keep working on it, you never get a home run on the first pitch of the first game. There are sensitive people on this porn site which believe me, blows my mind, make sure your in the right category and tags. This should be moved to non consent, as that is the main theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong Category

Should be Non consent. Stupid, racist writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous