All Comments on 'Wife's Unusual First Time'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 479 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow, great stories, all hot!

I just completed re-reading, for the nth time, all your stories. Which one did I love best? Well, actually, I loove them all, but yes this one "Wife's Unusual First Time" , for me, is a .great first one, as it "prepares" me for the rest of them. Wish you had followed them up with sequels. Great eroticism, man.

JuLeeJuLeeover 10 years ago
Fantastic tale

This story has to be one of the best on Lit. As a woman who has had sex outside of marriage, totally without guilt, and my husbands knowledge it is fantastic. We are not swingers nor do we desire to be swingers. My sex partners were close friends, also married and the sex was for fun and at the right time in the right place. The most important aspect is honesty. My husband and I always tell each other of our "adventures" and have often participated in each others trysts.

Best to you, JuLee

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me too!

I was able to watch my wife fuck my best friend one night. It was one of the most erotic sights I've ever witnessed. He was in from out of town and spending the night with us. Before he moved, the two of them teased each other a lot and she became more than friendly with him. We spend the evening drinking and then I went to bed. She came in and dressed in her night gown leaving off her bra and panties and then went back to help him make up his bed on our couch. I woke up and discovered she was not in bed and went looking for her. The lights were out but we have a fire in our fire place and it allowed me to see the two of them on the floor engaged in fucking. I watched from the kitchen as they fucked for a good ten minutes and then he climaxed in her. I silently moved back to our bed and pretended to wake when she crawled in bed. I then asked if she enjoyed fucking him. After some hesitation, she admitted that she did. Her pussy was a real mess. She is a "squirter" and with his added cum she was incredibly wet. Then we spend the next hour fucking. We later discussed the incident and I agreed that she could continue to fuck him if she would come home and tell me what happened. They continued to meet for about a year. During that time she gave him oral sex and he even fucked her ass. I loved hearing about their love making and we always ended up fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
auto

biography time

1* for first and last time

Graywolf2Graywolf2over 10 years ago
People who don’t like the “loving wives” category (like me) might like this one

It’s very well written and is more believable than most of the stories here.

I discovered it only because someone who “favored” a story I wrote, also “favored” this story. I like mother son incest fiction where the mother gives her young son a break and shows him how to please a woman. The problem I had is that I didn’t want to make the father dead, a bad guy or a fool. So, I had him be aware that his wife and son were fooling around. I toned down that aspect by having the father not wanting to actually watch. I also rationalized that his wife having sex with their son was less promiscuous than having it with another man since she loved her son and had a long term relationship with him.

The aspects of this story that made me like it in spite of the subject were:

1. The wife was drunk and was setup by her husband

2. The husband liked it more than the wife

3. When the wife was sober, she put an end to it

4. It was made very clear to the kid that he could never tell anyone and he understood

5. The kid knew how lucky he was and stopped immediately when he was told to

6. You could see the husband and wife returning to a monogamous relationship

7. A young man has a great time with an older woman. Always a plus.

Some of the comments here suggest that the things the wife admitted to at the end were true. They obviously were not. The wife made it very clear several times that no one was to know she gave him a hand job. There is no way the kid would invite his friends over for gang bang and ruin a good thing.

Thanks again for a great story.

chuckyboy86chuckyboy86over 10 years ago
i read this on xhamster

and enjoyed it but I thought I would mention it being on another site in case the author wanted to know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hey, I'm Brianna. Just turned 19, I'm legal! Lol. Blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm pretty hot. Anyone want to trade pics? Phone sex? Dirty texts? Lol....I wanna try anal so bad. Text me guyysssss. XOXO! 646-543-2922

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
You are one sick puppy if you truly believe this sh%t

having your neighbor, right in front of you , f*&k your wife and say

" I have to say it improved mine and my wife's sex lives"

is repulsive, disgusting, and sick.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So believable

This story has to be real. It's so real life. It's even uncomfortable at some parts. I've been in scenes where almost this same sort of thing happened. It's awkward but then turns out ok. I liked this story a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dream Cum True

I was thrilled when I learned that my wife was fucking another guy. Her cunt was stretched by his thicker, 2 1/2 inches wide, cock and I loved the way she felt when I fucked her.

oldmushroomoldmushroomabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

It was anice story and I liked each word of it. I totally agree with you as you say " I have to say it improved mine and my wife's sex lives more than anyone could ever imagine. ", as I also have same opinion.

n2it2run2it2ruabout 10 years ago
Love Wife Watching

Having watched my wife fuck other guys and then fucking her cum filled pussy I know what you felt like. I don't care what others may say Or think. It's hot and it's fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another great one

You did it again. A fully filled out story with great sex and emotional truth. Having the husband be bi would be different but not necessarily better. As many do, I love to guide my sweet wife's lover's hard dick into her wet and hungry pussy. Watching and participating are great in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing

My wife has a regular lover and I watch them most of the times. Nothing turns me on more than that.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I just don't understand

how a husband can get excited about his wife having sex with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Newbie -generally acknowledged as one of the most erotic writers of

reluctant hotwife tales.Loved it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyed the story, but

... "strong erythematic pulses"?

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago

Very hot. But then you knew that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I can't understand a man wanting to see his wife Fuck someone else,it not normal to me. The story is very hot and writing is great. I just don't get how this would really happen in a loving relationship. The husband would have to be a complete idiot to allow that to happen. It would always end up with a broke marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where is the erotic pleasure in watching spouse get it on with someone else.?

SSeems to me it has to do with perceiving spouse (wife) as being desireable, i.e. desired by others. It also is a medium fora reverse kind of transference where Hubby is able to assume responsibility for the increased sexual pleasure the wife experienced. It is similar for the wife as well as she is sought and ravaged by one or more men. Her pleasure is more direct. Many women experience the loss of control in these stories as welcome freedom from the controlling societal presures (and double standard), where unlike men,women are expected to be prudish and uninterested in sexuality or whores and sluts. There are many other angles to this mess... Better ideas are welcome!!!

JuliesMemoires1947JuliesMemoires1947over 9 years ago
Needs adjustment

Too much too soon:

The kid and the couple have known each other for too long to expect the kid is going to tell anyone. The couple trusts him. They let him into their bedroom when she was undressed. AND She made him promise.

He is going to be way too interested in doing it again.

He is NOT going to tell anyone.

He is NOT going to bring strangers to the house.

She is NOT going to let them in knowing it could result in public shame, and possible blackmail.

Better:

Fix the time line. The kid should arrive earlier, about 11. He was rejected, went to a bar, got home and everyone was gone, and the spare key was missing.

The couple was starting to arouse each other, so she was already horny. And the adrenaline from the interruption will increase her excitement.

The couple had had only a couple of drinks in the evening. Too much alcohol makes everyman unable to perform. Even kids with more than enough hormones.

The night results in only one fucking from the kid. And then he is too drunk and exhausted, and falls to sleep on the couch.

In the morning she is not going to do this again. She is going to be a bit hung-over, and will want to be quiet and think about it all.

The kid snuck out early to get to work.....

Over the next few weeks the hubby and wife talk about the experience and fuck like rabbits. The relationship with the kid is a bit different. But similar to before. He visits. They all talk about what happened. But the wife says not again. To both of them.

The husband notices the wife is more relaxed.

Eventually he learns that the kid has been visiting. And the details of encounters can be told.

The wife should orgasm on the first night with the kid.

Fur shur: Forget the BBC scenario.

JuliesMemoires1947JuliesMemoires1947over 9 years ago
Yes, husbands and wives enjoy watching their spouses

You guys who comment about men not wanting to watch are not paying attention to reality.

What do you think swinging is all about? Threesomes?....

Millions of videos of people watching and participating in groups to deny that husbands and wives are not included in these activities, enjoying watching their spouses enjoy themselves with others.

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
Negative Lust

One cannot digest the idea of getting his wife fucked in front of him. Only a man with sick mind and dreams would think of such an obsession.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

I'm surprised she didn't have you eat her out after Jack fucked her. I dated married women when I was in college also. The first time I ever fucked Elaine in front of Jeremy, her husband, SHE made him come over and eat my semen out of her swollen, oozing vagina! I immediately got hard again seeing her pull his face tight against her slimy cunt and actually hump his face...LOL I was immediately ready to fuck again. She took one look at me and said something like, "I think someone enjoyed seeing his cum slurped out of my vagina.....HUH?

Next episode have Kathy 'make' you eat her out after she fucks another boyfriend.

ChasteCuckoldChasteCuckoldover 9 years ago
Hot Story

If this happened to me in real life I would love it, even locked in chastity.

Hottest story ever. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We too, have done this !!!

just reading such stories will never let you have those intense, unique feelings that one experiences when its really happening. unless you do it, you won't know it.

we have done this together many times now and today, I may certainly be labelled as the proverbial "slut wife", thanks to my husband's encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
liked it.

My wife let my nephew fuck her on his birthday, he was 17. I told her it was okay cause he was family and it went on 2-3 times a week for three years. A couple of times he brought a friend as well while I was at work. She told me about a year after he had moved away. She had several affairs after that and six years later we divorced. She remarried and she said that she cheated on her husband a lot. the cheating was better than regular sex.

dkelt325dkelt325over 9 years ago
Thanks

I am absolutely thrilled that the wife in this story got a grip and put a stop to her husbands unbridled fantasys. I very much enjoyed the descriptive sex, and how you ended it exactly where I could feel the dirtyness and the passion without hating the wife. However, the husband was a clueless moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

That is all

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Only thing I can say is that there a lot of sickos reading on this site. I choked on the first sentence and I'm moving on, before the filth rubs off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
agreement

Iam a married man of 40 years and i would love to watch another person fuck my wife.When i think about it i get hard as a rock.I like to think of his dick sliding in and out of her pussy and the look on her face when he slides it in.

CarnalProdigyCarnalProdigyover 9 years ago
Great!

If there is more to this story I would love to read it!

CarnalProdigy@gmail.com

jawanautjawanautover 9 years ago
Very hot read!

I loved the story. Very hot, quite the digital page turner!

What pisses me off is all the anons claiming they don't like the thought and I would be sick to read this. There's a description right below the title, don't read if its not your forte!

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 9 years ago
Crazy hot!

This story really hit my buttons, hard. I've never been able to get my wife to agree, but had a girlfriend long time ago that not only loved pulling trains but being watched. I loved sloppy seconds and I believe cum is the best lubricant for all sex, masturbation, eating pussy, and intercourse. Look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A MASTERPIECE (*****); VERY, VERY EROTIC; IT'S A LOVE STORY TOO; A MUST-READ!

I AM SO GLAD I CAME ACROSS THIS STORY!

It is a distinct kind of pleasure when you watch your wife with another man. It is different than when you fuck you yourself. When you sense that she enjoys the other man's dick inside her and is happy, you too are happy, you are in 7th Heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ROFLMAO!!

Even the "masterpiece" commenter just before me knows subconsiously that when she is with another guy she is telling 'you' "FUCK YOU!".

His comment reads like his great thrill is having her tell him to fuck off!

Yep, sounds about right..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Read first sentence, scrolled to end and gave this garbage 1* it deserves !

How much perversion can you stand ??

tony_tigertony_tigerabout 9 years ago
GREAT!

Well developed and HOT!

NotrichNotrichabout 9 years ago
If this is a true story

I know how you feel. The first time I saw my X fucked by another man, I was so excited I almost cum in my pants. Later I either laid there and watched them or sometimes she would have them over just before I came home from work, that way I had fresh cream pies. Either way, we loved each other and we loved what we were doing. She passed a few years ago with liver cancer. I'll never find another like her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
shocked!

Truly Shocked to read this perverted story!

What is this?

An erotic, perhaps even porn site?

O-Boy,

Can't wait to enjoy your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a very good and dramatic take of the whole experience

You did good man, there's drama and excitement in this, though you'd be hard pressed to capture the same kind of feeling intensity in a follow up, do it any way! ten out of ten.

MattAkerMattAkerabout 9 years ago
Anything after the first encounter is cheating...

Sounds to me like Jack need to have his kneecaps carressed... By a STEELPIPE... That's how he repaid the hospitality he was shown? He always felt welcome there when he was younger, and he repays that by fucking Mike's wife behind his back, even letting his friends fuck her, and all bareback? Jack should get a pubic haircut, Bobbitt-style.

liqueurliqueurabout 9 years ago
Nice job

I don't know if this is a true story or not, but either way, it's 10 times more believable than most you read on her. I really enjoyed it!

NotrichNotrichabout 9 years ago
We loved sharing

For several months my X had been fucking our neighbor about once a week but he didn't know that I knew about it. I had asked her a few times if I could watch them. She didn't want him knowing that I knew, she said it made him very excited to think that they were fucking behind my back, and she didn't want to spoil that. Well, after hounding her a little more, she devised a plan. She was going to tell him that she wanted to fuck him while I was asleep in the our bed. The plan was that she would go to his place and tell him that we had been out drinking and that I was so drunk I would never wake up. I told her to go for it.

A couple nights later, after we had come home from a movie, she said she was going to do it. I got into bed and got comfortable while she went to his place. In about twenty minutes she came back with him. She got naked and slid into bed. He was only wearing a robe and dropped it on the floor and very carefully slid in bed next to her. As she whispered to him that I was dead to the world, she nudged me a couple times to show him. I laid there motionless as he sucked her nipples and fingered her pussy while she stroked his cock. Soon they were both breathing hard.

I watched as he slid on top of her. As she spread her legs, he slowly slid his cock into her. She moaned and told him how good his cock felt in her. He kept shushing her, telling her she was going to wake me. As he slowly fucked her, she would raise up to meet each stroke. Soon she was telling him "faster, faster, fuck me hard, I love your cock". Soon he had thrown caution to the wind and was fucking her fast and furious. They were both moaning and grunting.

Finally, as they were really going at it, I moved and re positioned myself. He stopped dead and just froze, deep in her pussy. When I didn't move any more, they began again. Slowly at first then faster and harder until he finally thrust hard into her an let out several muffled grunts as he injected her with his sperm. He laid there fully in her pussy for a couple minutes until she told him that he had better go. He told her that he would see her tomorrow. As soon as he had left the room, We moved together and as we contacted, I could feel the wetness of her pussy against my cock. I reached down and as I touched her clit, she begged me to eat her pussy. She said he had given her more cum tonight than ever before.

I turned around to face her pussy and as I began to lick her labia, she told me that he had fucked her quick when she had gone to bring him over. That he had cum in her twice tonight, like he had the first time he had fucked her. She loved having me lick and suck her pussy after she had been fucked. Whether it was my cum in her or that of a couple other guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a pile of dung

is more interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re ROFLMAO 02/24/15

You are probably right.

However, we are talking fantasies here. In the fantasy world anything is possible.

THE STORY: 5 *s [4.25/5.0 = 85/100 = A]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is another dream world

Yes fantasy word, but we (a lot of readers) do not get erection to dream about somebody fucks their wife/girlfriend/fiancée.

A lot of readers dream about such fantasy where the ex husband finds better woman than the previouse (now) ex wife was and the previouse (now) ex wife is a BTB woman...........and the husband reached better rate than 50% in the divorce..........sometimes it is very good fantasy dream when the extramarital lovers of the ex wives become BTB too..........

htwfluverhtwfluveralmost 9 years ago
better than most

I actually would have given this a 6 but it wasn't available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Read the first sentence

and had to puke. I can just imagine what the rest of this shit is like. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NO NO NO

I can't believe people like to watch their wife fuck dime one else...

For me that is unforgivable mistake which only divorce as the out come...n with the prenup infidelity Claus..she wouldn't get a dime out of me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That was so erotic!!

I'll never forget the first time I shared my wife with another man, not if I live to be 1,000 years old! Unfortunately, I wasn't there to see him get her, but I knew where she was, who she was with and what they were doing, which made my dick so hard it was painful. The guy had been trying to fuck her for months, and I finally was able to convince her that I really wanted her to give it to him. He was very afraid that either his wife or me would find out, but his dick was so hard for her that he couldn't back out. Her pussy was very red and leaky when she got home, and it was all I could do to keep from shooting my load as soon as I got in her pussy. That was one of the hottest afternoons we've ever had, and I am STILL sharing her with other men!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Hot !!

to all the nay Sayers if your so repulsed by this then why did you read it?

sharing your wife is so erotic.....I have been sharing my wife ,the love of my life, for over 20 years. I cant imagine it any other way.....

racfguyracfguyover 8 years ago
Pretty bad

I know it's just a story, but a guy making himself a cuck? What a sorry SOB.

emersonbosworthemersonbosworthover 8 years ago
fucking wife

good fuck story, love it when a gal gets some strange cock and her husband likes it.

beachtimebeachtimeover 8 years ago
Hot!

If you think this can't happen . . . think again.

Its something most will never experience. And maybe they should not.

But if you do you will never forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The love of your life??

Be real. If you really love her, you wouldnt share her.

Its all in your mind and most likely you are not even married anyway. I understand that this stories are just fantasies but, as a man, to diminish tourself? Whatkind of piece of shit are you people?

Why not make yourselves the big man? Or the ladies man...

And what is with all these women being 5-2? Thats pretty short people. Are you men that write, are all of you midgets? Or you have no concept of height....

So in your future writings try to find out what is the true high of a normal woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story .............

great story i am a long time reader, and this was one of the best

truenorth100truenorth100over 8 years ago

Fantastic. Hopefully you can get her to follow through with the other things she told you that turned you on so muck. You know she only told you those things because she wants to do them.....Tell her you want it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one more step

You should have cleaned her pussy with your mouth. My wife's lover filled my wifes pussy with a huge load. His cum was spilling around the sides of his huge cock while I licked it all.

He slept in our bed, but later in the night I heard her begging him it was hurting too much. He had a good eight inches in her virgin back door. He fucked her ass until he had all ten inches in her. She cried all the time. He filled her tight hole again until it came out around his big, thick cock.

My part was to suck it all out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
allenthebritandbeulah NICE FIRST TIME FOR WIFE

Do like this, now is the time to take things further, a nice little MMMF or perhaps a FMF with a bit of girly action, it always does it for me. I do wish that people who express opinions against the events taking place in these stories always post them anonymously, at least grow a pair and leave a name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Loved this story,so plausible with the young friend,the wife becoming more "friendly" with the drink,the daring,the request to lay down to be more comfortable,then the wife becoming caught up in the situation and actually fucking him !!!!!!!! wow,then him cumin inside her and the husband fucking her full pussy,exactly what I'd love my wife to do

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

lol at the f@ggit comment below about eating another mans cum. You beta cuckolds really need to man up.

Sapper257Sapper257about 8 years ago
Loved it

Seeing all the comments goes to show there is a following for spouse watching. So its 'horses for courses'.

Personally when a teenager I was very close to a neighbour, a friend of my mothers. Mum knew I was talking to her as there are some things you cant talk to parents about. Conversations were passed between them about me my neighbour told me to put my Mums mind at rest.

But what the neighbour never told Mum was that she was giving me 'hand jobs' but she wouldn't let me make love to her. Needless to say I tried it on. It took ages of pleading for me to get my hands into her knickers. Looking back I think she thought it was a charitable duty. She was married and said love making was for 2 in a relationship. She taught me how to make her climax and she loved that. The most important thing she taught me was about the clitoris.

I joined the Army, married and had children. Mum, Dad and neighbour still lived in the same place. Needless to say I went back to see my parents and often popped into see the neighbour.

One day reminiscing I bought our conversation round to my sex education. She smiled and I said jovially 'any chance of a repeat'. She opened her mouth and said 'you have a young pretty wife who will be doing that for you, why'. Not the answer I expected but not a refusal. Said 'for old times sake', she said 'a one off or more'. Cheekily said 'more'. Her reply 'why, I'm older, put on weight and parts are going south, why'.

She was right, so I took her in my arms and kissed her. No resistance. Ran my hands down her back and caressed her bottom. We came up for air and she said 'you're still a naughty little boy', nodded and said 'not so little now', she laughed.

She gave me a single kiss and said 'you've 2 hours before my husband comes home so be gone before then, deal, okay', 'deal, want to shake on it', She said I'll be shaking something else in a minute.

We went up stairs to the matrimonially bedroom, she said she would change in the bathroom, I said 'no, I've waited a long time for this to see your body'. We kissed and started to undress each other the climbed into bed. Well we played with each other and I reminisced of years gone by. Her hands were still as gentle, her clitoris was still as active and I brought her to a climax.

We cuddled I kissed her on the lips then boobs then made my way down to her tummy. She pulled me up and said smiling 'what was your request, can't remember negotiating more', I said 'well, you refused me years ago, because of my Mum. Do you still have these intimate chats with Mum about me and shorely you wont refuse me now that I'm an adult', with a cheeky grin.

'Adult' she said 'never, you'll always be a naughty boy', pushing my head down said 'get on with it, the clocks ticking'.

Carried on kissing down her tummy and on to her pubes, licked my way into her pussy and tongued my way to her clitoris. Sucked, licked and went through the alphabet, never got as far as 'z' before her climax hit her and her juices were on my tongue.

Raised my body above her, she opened her legs wider raising her knees I entered her in the missionary position. Our love making continued and I bought her to another climax before my climax.

We cuddled up and I caressed her boob, she said 'that's not happened for a long time, thank you', 'my pleasure' I said.

She said with a snigger 'don't leave it so long again. Lets exchange phone numbers, I'll text you hubbies movements, you be here soonest', 'yes Mam', I answered.

Moving off the bed she said 'now get out, before I phone your mother and tell her what you've done you naughty boy', and kissing me.

I dressed and she put her dressing gown on and saw me to the door. Kissing goodbye she said 'thought you wanted a hand job to reminisce about old times'.

'Yes' I replied 'you failed' I said 'final written warning, for breach of contract, next time I would like you to pay me the same complement I paid you'.

With her tongue in her mouth she said 'you've got it, now go, I need a shower'.

We met the following week and most weeks and still do. My wife doesn't suspect but receive some funny looks from mother.

Keep on writing, please.

angelaslaterangelaslaterabout 8 years ago
Perfect

What an amazingly erotic story. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent, 5 stars!

The only problem with this story was the ending. Why'd the wife cut it off when she was enjoying it? She should have continued the relationship with the young man, and have him come over and spend the night screwing her while the husband watched. Even better would be if she went off her BC and let the young man get her pregnant while the husband watched.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Swinging The Night Away

And swinging the day away. Five fucks and five stars. Swinging is truly a great deal of interesting sex acts. . .trust me, I know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
f*****g

Idiot. Any guy that WANTS his wife to fuck another man is a fool

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Any ashole who reads all of these LW stories

and raves like some girl-man fag is worst dear annony!! Gave this a 5 to offset your retarded 1 vote

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 8 years ago
Bummer Ending

I loved the story. The ending was a real splash of cold water and kind of a downer.

HornyinDeHornyinDeabout 8 years ago
Loved it. Best loving wife story

I love this story. I saved it so I can jerk when I really need to bust my nuts. So fucking erotic. Loved how the kid keeps pushing then slides his cock home. She was resistant, but it felt too good. I imagine that's how my wife Luke be.

To those not liking these stories, don't read. Why read and rate bad and leave a comment?

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Nothing like a terrific swinging night

Sometimes extra sex, partners or a combination of sex with another couple leads to a perfect marriage with even more love. Five stars makes you need to keep this story going with at least one or two more people taking on the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love my hubby letting me fuck other guys

It means he's very secure about his own manhood. He loves watching me being fucked. He just enjoys the show and I enjoy all the bonus sex! I love my hubby even more afterwards. You guys who hate these stories are just jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very Erotic!! and so True to this women.

My husband and I had a somewhat similar experience with a younger neighbor.

It can happen! Ours took place in our pool and hot tub though. Some wine helped

change the mood. the subject of sex came up and several glasses later I was soon

topless, which lead to my husband removing my bottoms after we dared him he didn't have the nerve!... Well I was wrong...

So it can does happen......so please add the next chapter... We all want to know

how far they take it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hottest story

I would have ate her every time she was fuck by him

smoken44smoken44almost 8 years ago
Hot story

I am kind of cucky love eating wife after she has been tucked by others

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Un-fucking believable

Never knew there were so many sewer rats in loving wives. Unwashed perverts. By all means start a new category for these sick mother fuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

:-)

Cheating wives are better in bed & they love to fuck.

Their husbands are lucky mo|h€*-£u@k€*s & i envy them.

DonnaEcupDonnaEcupalmost 8 years ago
Dejavu

It extremely hard to resist a hard young life very when your husband encourages it and you end up having too much wine and sexual stimulation. I've been on the receiving end of a few unsolicited sexual encounters with my husbands blessing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey DonnaE, . . .

maybe that's why your in your 50's, and divorced? If your "husband" encouraged you to fuck other men, then you didn't lose much of a marriage. Hope you do better with the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like it very much! ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91/100)

Totally realistic. Very, very erotic.

The wife is a keeper.

I had a similar fantasy:

Years ago i had a day job (full time, perm.) & my own small business where i had a permanent worker. One of them was 30, single, he only dated women older than him. He was from my wife's town. My wife was 12 years his senior. At 42 she looked 35, not a day older. Men were attracted to my wife like flies to honey! I had already discovered my own voyeur side & my most favorite sexual fantasy was for my wife to fuck another man, to enjoy sex with him, and afterwards tell me she loves me and beg me to take her back unconditionally! "Please take me back and assure me you don't love me any less. Give me a chance to make you happy... Whatever i have done, i did it for both of us..."

My fantasy never came true. I wish i could truthfully say it did.

MyHotSlutWifeMyHotSlutWifeover 7 years ago
Definitely a 5***** story!

This was a great read, I can only hope this was a true story and not just a fantasy. The thought of Kathy fucking Jack so many times and even his friends was very exciting. To bad that wasn't true or ways it?

I've been very lucky to have a wife who loves to be shared. She's been with many men and we can't imagine it stopping anytime soon. Our sex life has been off the charts since we've started her being shared. To me that is the true definition of "Loving Wife".

For those who will disagree please keep your comments to yourself. I mean what the hell are you doing here reading these stories if this doesn't turn you on??? So keep the stories coming newbie and I'll keep reading them.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
Hot

Well written love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it,but the hottest part was when she "confessed" to fucking him every day and taking on his friends. I was a bit disappointed when she admitted she made most of it up and wanted to stop what she was doing with Jack.

amoroneamoroneover 7 years ago
Fantastic story

I love every word of this truly erotic story which is so well written. Many married men would give almost anything to live that dream. Thanks for sharing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story "if your cool with it

The story was not premeditated. They were a little tipsy already and less inhibited.

So the neighbor next comes knocking late, the let in , listen to he poor me storty about why on a date can't a girl just at least give him a handjob so more drinks.

Well the rest falls into place with the neighbor fucking his wife, no condom on.

The husband has a gut check as to what is happening right in front of him, and the kid dumps loads of cum in her , while she realized what just happened, rides him through it.

If you've ever thought about that with your wife, this is how it should happen??

A Very well done.

Reynald454Reynald454over 7 years ago
My wife enjoys her adopted sister

This story reminded me of the first time we had a threesome with her adopted sister. It had been a long time that her sister and l had been trying to talk my wife into intoYou see my wife didnt enjoy anal but her sister did and also her sister really wanted to be with her too. It was a beutiful thing l will remember for the rest of my days.

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
lots of sicko's commented

i can't believe writer thinks that every man wants to watch his wife get fucked by another man,i am sure there are a few out there that get off on it,i knew a couple where hubby wanted wife to fuck other guys,she did and it did not turn out well, she lost interest in hubby and left him. another thing, wive's are not going to have unprotected sex unless they are total idiots , with all the STD out there. and guys eating another mans cum is totally only a thing a gay guy would do. i know guys that won't even kiss their wive's after the wife gave them a blowjob,unless you are gay cum eating is not going to happen,lol for the type of story it was it was a good read.if my wife wanted to fuck other guys her ass would be put on the curb faster then you could blink.

redseethruredseethruover 7 years ago
Great story

Great story , brilliantly written and certainly got me off. Well done

randduderanddudeover 7 years ago
Well done

I love the theme , but usually the authors' descriptions fall short. Not yours! I have had the good fortune to experience watching my wife with another man, and your descriptions of the variable states of mind of the watching-with approval husband were spot on, at least in my case. Very erotic descriptions of all aspects make for a sense of realism that is what makes a hot story hot, whether it is real or not.

Well-done, and thanks for the turn-on and the memories. No doubt you'll hear from some negative trolls who can't handle the theme, but just ignore them. No room in written porn for censorship or moralizing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
while her pussy busy her ass would be too

I would sneak my dick in the lube when she is distracted I would bury my dick ball deep in her ass. May be his too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lovely little fantasy.

I would love to have this be my wife . Seems like a scenario that could happen and being able to push her to let a younger guy fuck her and have her let him fuck her a lot afterwards would be great. I really want MY wife to let other men fuck her but so far she is reluctant because she is afraid of stds etc. I know she is horny enough to get fucked by other guys but I want her to let them fuck her in front of me. I think about other men coming over to fuck my wife whenever I jerk off (which is every day)

I would also love to dress in panties nylons and skirt with little high heels and hide in the spare room to play with my cock and listen to the bedsprings squeak as another guy is busy fucking my wife. Don't get me wrong...I like to fuck as much as anybody but I like to dress in women's clothes and be a horny cuckold too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Been there done that!

Married about 4 years it did happen to us. Most erotic thing we ever did. be aware of jealously. It lasted for ten years about once a month.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what a lucky wife

I would love to be her and have a young guy come over every day to fuck me again and again. I too would welcome his friends in to fuck me and hope my husband was fine with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautifully Written

Highly erotic theme and one that I find particularly exciting. Storyline and character development were well done. You can almost put yourself in Mike's place and feel the thrills wash over you as your watch your beautiful, and formerly chaste, wife drilled , and possibly inseminated, on your marriage bed by a younger friend, virile and determined.

anirban_y2k7anirban_y2k7almost 7 years ago
second part

I would really like to read a see a second part to this story . Specially the part where wife has sex with Bradley in absence of her husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
really enjoy this story and want it for MY wife

I like this type story and want MY wife to have sex with other guys and she knows I want her to. Can't figure out why she refuses and won't initiate talking about it. Why am I always the one to bring up the subject. If I were a woman and my husband wanted ME to screw other guys and he was fine with it ,I would be a horny little slut at every chance.

I am resolved to just read cuckold stories and masturbate while wishing MY wife and another guy were making the bed springs creak as I wait and listen or watch.

I would issue the invitation to every guy I met to come over and fuck my wife, as long as he looked like a good candidate.

Meanwhile I would be able to dress in my panties , nylons and garter belt with little high heels and a skirt or dress and watch them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
in praise of this story

I loved this story. It just seems like something that COULD take place. I thought it was well presented and exciting to read. I look forward to reading more from this very fine author of erotica. I want to thank "'newbie2008 " for allowing all us horny cuckolds to be entertained and turned on by dreaming of this happening with a wife. (mine) . I think my wife would enjoy a younger man on a regular basis too if she would let herself have the sweet and enthusiastic screwing he would be sure to provide. I know I would enjoy seeing it happen and enjoy her getting all the cock she could want weather I am there or not. Please give us more.

aishagreyaishagreyalmost 7 years ago
Great realism

Awesome story, love the realism of it meaning it's something that could happen, the description just made it hotter would love a continuation or/and to bounce off ideas about stories

nofish1100nofish1100almost 7 years ago
Awesome!

A great read made it all seem real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Threesome

I was having a sex affair with,Sharon,one of my female colleagues.We were on the same level concerning sex.We had both a very high libido.My wife Priscilla is a beautiful woman with auburn and green eyes,but unfortunately she was not that very fond of sex!.One night during an office party,I introduced Sharon to my wife and I was happy to see that they got along together very well.when we went home,mmy wife told me that she felt at ease with Sharon and that she was a classy and gorgeous woman.At night when we fucked that I deliciously noted my wife's libido was much higher than usual. I was pleasantly shocked when she told me"Tonight I am very much horny because I am thinking of you and Sharon fucking together and it is the first time that I feel so horny, baby,I am sure that u are fucking her!!U can now tell me everything, do not be afraid. I can tell you that though I was not good at sex,but loving you, I have been always jealous, when I noted women,even,ncluding my two sisters,looking and admiring your handsome face But to my own surprise, I was not jealous of Sharon.Now tell me what you do with her and her with you"I started to tell her some of the things we did, Priscilla started to moan telling me to fuck Sharon hard,it was the first time that she moaned loudly and she cummed 4 times,before that it was only ONCE!she told me that our fuck was incredible and now you must tell me each time you fuck Sharon. I agree that she put several love bites on your stomach but not on your neck" Each time I fucked Sharon ,I had to give Priscilla details of our fucks and when I showed her the several love bites on my stomach she was like crazy and more and more she became nearly on Sharon's level as regarding sex.She once told me"I would like to see you fucking her"Meanwhile I had started to brainwash Sharon about my wife's desire .This happened when we had not planned it. One afternoon, when going back home after a hard days work,I gave a lift to Sharon. Both women were joyful and talked like good friends in the car.When we arrived at Sharon's place,she asked us to come inside to take a cup of coffee. I had forgotten to mention that since 6 months she had split with her drunkard and gambling husband.So Sharon was living in the house together with her only son,aged 14.She told us that her son was staying at her sister's place with his 3 cousins during the weekend.While serving the the coffee, we noted that Sharon's hands were shaking.After 10 mins I asked her something and followed her in her room.Arriving near her bedroom,I kissed her greedily. When I wanted to pull off her dress, she seemed frightened and told me'Priscilla be angry "I told her that she knew what we were going to do. We then took off ALL OUR CLOTHES !I laid on my back and Priscilla mounted and fucked me like an animal, crying like a beast.The door was wide opened and we heard my wife 's footsteps. When coming near the door,she stopped ,looked at me and started to play with her pussy.I told Priscilla that my wife was not far from us and was looking at our live show and that she was masturbating.Both women were horny .Sharon turned her head and said"Priscilla ,join us!"It was like an order to which my wife obeyed instantly, Sharon helped my wife to get rid of all her clothes and the three of us were nude as Eve and Adam,I started to kiss my wife then Priscilla simultaneously, then our three tongues met and we had a threesome tongue kissing.I then withdrew and both women were kissing each other passionately and I noted that Sharon was fingering my wife's pussy like a cock while she was sucking her tits which had hardened! Then she pushed my wife on her back,who had meanwhile completely opened her legs and then Sharon sucked her pussy's lips ,then her clitoris, while on my turn was I sucking my mistress's pussy and asshole. We were like animals,so much the scene looked unreal but SO HOT ,SO EXCITING.Then Sharon laid on my wife 's body, tits against tits, pussy against pussy, tongue against tongue, I was furiously jacking my cock .I did not recognise my wife so much she was enjoying having sex with my mistress. Then my wife asked me to fuck Priscilla doggy style in her pussy and asshole. I cannot count the number of times each woman cummed!Then Sharon asked me to fuck her doggy style but in her pussy, while she started to eat Priscilla's pussy.Then I cummed into my wife's pussy,sending therein several jets of thick cum.Then Priscilla took my cock out of my wife's pussy and sucked the remaining of cum and put it back in my wife's mouth. It was really a marvellous threesome moment. When we went home, my wife told me "Darling,I would never have thought that a threesome could be so fantastic. At night, we fucked like animals, thinking and talking about our threesome fuck.We continued in total secrecy with our three some sessions,during the weekend and thereafter during 5 years but which stopped ,to the regret of the three of us, when Priscilla emigrated to Australia mainly because of her son's tertiary studies.However we are still in contact,via phone,sms,messenger and skype and it happened sometimes that we could fuck by phone,one side of my earphone in one of my ear and the other in Sharon's one. But it's rare because of time difference between our two countries and have also to wait when we are all alone hime!My wife Sharon has now become the equal of Priscilla when fucking!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous