All Comments on 'Wife's Unusual First Time'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 479 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

Fuck man, why don't you write your own story idiot, instead of taking half the space up in public feedback. Who gives a shit about you and your wife. Slime ball.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey Threesome

Your comment is longer than some stories I have read.

And better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Top story

Thanks for the excellent story.

For those criticizing the story theme, if you don't like hot wife cuckold stories choose something that lights your fire.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
A REALLY sexy story, including comments!!

If I were married, I would love to have my wife suggest she would like to see me fuck another woman. I would happily do that to please both of us!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
absolutely loved it

Great story and great job writing it. I love the way it began especially. My wife and I had a similar experience many years ago. The next door neighbor had just moved to town and his wife stayed in New York until their house sold. My wife was infatuated with him and he was very attracted to her. She ended up fucking him three times. Once his wife arrived we all became friends and the sex with my wife ended. I knew he was fucking my wife but we never discussed it. For me the story was very relevant and really hit home. Things like this do happen in the real world. It didn't adversely effect my marriage but it often doesn't end well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Neighbors

The wife and I lived for 15 years next door to a family with two boys. Of course, over time they became men, one was 19, the other 21.

My wife used to sunbathe out back in a bikini, nothing naughty but the two boys came over a lot since we had a small pool. I was usually gone on Saturdays, didn't think much of it anyway, they were just two kids we watched grow up.

The two of them left home, one military, one to college.

The college one came home for a week, and that was when I discovered the wife had been doing both of them off and on for nearly a year when I got home early one Saturday.

We had a pretty good fight about that, but finally came to terms when she mentioned she knew about me and the neighbor's wife.

I was kind of guilty there, you see.

So, we decided to free up our lifestyle, so far it's just fine.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
Just reread this story and got turned on big time!

If she were my wife I would let her pick out her lovers. I would then want her to fuck other men and then give me exact descriptions of each lover’s fucking her and, of course, encourage her to continue being fucked WITHOUT A CONDOM. And I would suck out the men”s cum before she and I fucked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot wife

My wife, my black friend and me were laying on my bed watching porn movies. We were all drinking and my friend took my wife thong panties off. He shoved that big black cock in her and said I cant believe she took the whole thing. I took a look and he was buried up to his nuts, when he came and pulled out I saw he had about 11 inches. It was fun doing a threesome and watching him stretch her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more SEX

THE STORY WAS NICE, BUT NOT NOT ENOUGH SUCKING & FUCKING

DURING THE FIRST PART. TO BAD THE HUSBAND HAD HIS WIFE STOP

TAKING EXTRA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waste of time reading this nonsense, wimp and trash story.

1* for this crap.

In fact the author is more interested in describing the big cock, the big load, sloppy seconds, lick cum out of wife's STD cunt. So it gives the perception the author wants to suck a cock than pussy....so it seems the author is a gay pretending he's a husband!.....this is so pathetic.....and the writer is quite afraid as he doesn't allow to score his stories!....this is so wimp!.....what kind of cower man is this author?

Perhaps the author may have better chance to publish his stories in the T&C and/or Gay session. LW readers don't appreciate wimp, cuckold / gay with that kind of pathetic stories.

1* for this lame and garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The story sounds true

I really loved and even dripped just reading it until she started playing without her husband. I would love to my beautiful wife enjoy a young guy who cam a lot and was turned onto her. She is a teacher so torturing a college guy would be sooooo hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story but - - - -

I liked the story until you had a black guy do her.... My wife and I have had mmf experience and it was great.... call me gay but as he lay on his side my wife on her back with his dick in her I started to lick her clit and his dick as it moved in and out of her.... When he came and pulled out I licked my wife's pussy with the cum running out... Then I was so turned on I humped her too... I ask later how she like having cum from two different men in her pussy and she said she liked it...We did meet several more times for a great shared erotic experience....If you haven't guessed my wife came on both our dicks she was so worked up...true story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

This is a very well written story. The descriptions and dialogue are very realistic. The scenario of the older, tipsy wife falling into a situation where she helps out a horny, younger neighbor seems within the bounds of the possible. This is about the only type of situation where I could even envision my own straight laced wife getting carried away and doing something like that.

It's also nice that it didn't turn into a cuck, creampie eating, wife cant get enough, husband can only get turned on by this story..

amsterdamamsterdamover 6 years ago
Not my thing but...

...I found it pretty erotic. Think I would have found it more believable if he’d asked permission from the husband to try & fuck her the first time. Seems like that would have been the right thing to do and it moved from a hand-job to full on sex pretty swiftly. Would also have liked to read more about her feelings and reactions during the experience as the focus seemed on the two guys. I’m being picky though. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
another ending

Great story....another possible ending: Mike tells kathy that he will call Jack; however since Jack will be going off to college in 4 weeks, why not end it when he leaves. In the meantime, she can be Jack's teacher. I know that you like Jack and I saw the way you were looking at his penis. This would be life changing for Jack and we would have some kinky fun. We would have to set up ground rules: no one knows, Jack is exclusive with you and it has to be all about your pleasure. When he leaves for college, it is over.

texashiker2003texashiker2003about 6 years ago
Wonderfully erotic

The story is well developed and very believable. Your style is appealing in its detail, unhurried, and explicit at the right moments. Yes, many men enjoy the fantasy of watching their wife get fucked, and I expect many wives have the same thoughts but don't dare to mention them. 5 stars for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A mirror image

Your story is a mirror image: what a husband feels when his wife is taken and enjoyed by another man for the first - of many, yet to come - times. My first time was sort of the same except that we had not been drinking. I don't have that "excuse". I was stone cold sober when I first had another man, my husband right next to me!

(Need I add that my husband had an involuntary and premature ejaculation at the moment of my lover's penetration? That CONVINCED me I was doing the right thing. For me, for my lover, and especially for my husband.

Yes, other men have enjoyed me since, but there is nothing like the thrill of discovery that comes with the FIRST CUCKOLDING!

Thank you for putting into such wonderful words what I always suspected my husband really felt that night!

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

July, nine months later, Kathy gave birth to twin girls.

Jack was the father.

Mike agreed to raise them.

The following summer Kathy bumped into Jack at the mall, he looked at the twins, Jack smiled and said. ‘Their mine aren’t they”

Kathy blushed and said. ‘Yes, but please don’t tell anyone, Mike is raising them as his and is happy. I don’t want him hurt.”

“OK, I won’t say anything besides right know i’m not in a position to be a father. But I would like a son or two you up for it?”

“Hmmm, well Mike is away next week on business and I’m not on the pill so I think we can work something out” she said smiling.

As they parted Jack said to himself, “if I knock her up next week she’ll be due in March next year and ready for another one mid summer. Then he would be financially ready to replace Mike and be a father to HIS kids.

As Kathy walked away she wondered just how many more of Jack’s babies she eventually have. Since Jack was only now 23 and she was 26, and if she has a bunch more of Jack’s babies would she end up wanting to be with him or stay with Mike. She was unsure as although she loved Mike her feelings towards Jack were growing and the sex was off the charts.

Only another couple chapter would tell. 😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

https://www.literotica.com/top/most-read-erotic-stories/alltime/?page=2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WATCHING

Another willing cuckold and the wife enjoys herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I suck dick

I would love to eat her creampie or suck her lovers Dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No 1

This is my favourite story on any site. I just love it and can't help returning again and again. Great to see that it wasn't ruined by a a 2nd part Love the build up with the couple trying to see who would chicken out, love the way the sex took place in their bed and how he had to have her in the bathroom, love the fact she couldn't say no later that morning. Loved the fact that even after he found her with cum in her again he had to have her and she blurted out what surely was the truth ( even though the lad had been told to say nothing) but most of all I love the way she put her foot down to stop it before it got further out of control because she was his and that's all she wanted, his love. Love it love it live it.. Hot story that my wife and I enjoy, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Reciprocating?

Hi, it's been a while. Actually, it's been a long while.

Just curious: is your lovely wife still available?

The years may have passed, but the memories of fucking your wife remain vividly etched. Making me hard every time I fuck Eloise and think of yours, too!

Drop me a line and let me know.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife

Another tale of a closet cuckold, with the quirk of watching himself being cucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best story on this site.

I return to this story over and over....love it!h

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So HOT

This was probably the best story I’ve read, no matter the subject matter. I’ve read it at least six times. I’ve tried so hard to talk my wife into this, yet she won’t play. She did read it, and said she liked it, but still won’t play. 😢. Anyway, write a sequel to this, let her continue to enjoy the neighborhood boy and have hubby come home to a pussy filled with hot cum. Maybe have home take her to the islands where there are lots of young and hung boys to fill her up. Thanks so much for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Great story, enjoyed it immensely. Here is my short confession. I am a 36 year old female Associate Professor at a religious college in the midwest. I have access to lots of male students. I make it a practice not to fuck any students currently in my classes. My husband and I invite my former students over to our house and wine and dine them and then I fuck them while he watches and then my husband fucks me hard. Two months ago we stopped using condoms and I can't believe the difference. I never knew how much condoms reduced a woman's sexual pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jack sounds like....

he is mentally challenged. Mike is just another cuck looking for a home. Kathy is just another whore who can't keep her legs closed. He just keeps asking....so she keeps fucking him.....yadda yadda yadda! All together a pretty fucked up couple!

michael1950michael1950almost 5 years ago
The wife's confession qifei

I think the wife told the husband the truth about fucking the kid every day and the part where she mentioned that he brought a couple of friends also was made up. I really believe she fucked him every day, it had the ring of truth. I think her fucking Jack 3 times the first night was a giveaway, she liked fucking him, going around with his cum in her pussy. But she seized the opportunity to end it when she got caught,to protect herself. Great story, I have used it to stroke with more times than I can remember. Very erotic, thanks.

HornyinDeHornyinDealmost 5 years ago
Love the story

I always come back to this one. I’ve jacked off so many times with it.

I like to imagine she is my wife, and Jack is our neighbor who is 19. I’ve been asking over the years for her to fuck another and she just tells me to keep as a fantasy. She’s warmed from I’m sick or crazy to it’s a hot fantasy. I’m hoping that means she will sometime. Just when.....

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 5 years ago
Incredible

Love this story. I jack to it many times. I too wonder if what she said during the last fuck was the truth. That she fucked Jack’s big hard cock every day.

She enjoyed fucking him 3 times that night and knew her husband liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW!

What a hot well-written story! I have a raging hard-on right now! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

😊

Luv2WatchHotwifeLuv2WatchHotwifeover 4 years ago
Carried away by Lust

An exquisite tale about a husband lost and consumed by the need to see his wife with Jack. The wife's anger was warranted but it's clear she enjoyed it just as much and slept with Jack on multiple ocassions. I think these three paragraphs were the hottest part of this naughty tale.

------------------------

"Once again, after he felt like he could thrust a few more times without losing control, he grabbed my wife's ass, and began thrusting hard. This time he was squeezing her ass so tightly his fingernails were white and I immediately knew this time was very different. He went past the usual careful three or four thrusts and was really thrusting violently and pulling her ass into his thrusts. After about the tenth or fifteenth unbelievably forceful thrust, his entire body went bone crushingly rigid and the veins on the side of his neck looked as if they would explode. His hand was squeezing and pulling my wife's ass cheek so forcefully, it looked as if her pussy would split around his cock. About two to three seconds into what looked like him having a seizure, remaining completely tense and motionless... BOOM, I saw his cock convulse in strong erythematic pulses.

Suddenly my wife softly uttered, "Oh shit." His cock continued to rhythmically jolt and pulse. There was no doubt at this point she was being inseminated right in front of me. I knew she sensed that he was about to come when he went rigid, but it really didn't fully set in until she felt his cock jolt and deliver the first powerful jet of semen into her pussy. The feeling of watching this, knowing that with every explosive pulse of his cock, a thick jet of his seed was shooting against my wife's cervix. It was beyond imagination. It was truly, and in every way, the most incredible, erotic, nasty, taboo, sexual thing imaginable. No other experience I have ever had even came close. It was ten times more sexually breathtaking than the first time I had ever had sex.

After a few seconds of holding his breath, he let out a very deep, "AAHHHH... YEAAAH... AAHHH FUCK YEAAHH..." as he jerked his body. He was kind of half thrusting, and by this time my wife was ever so slowly moving her hips into his thrusts. It was as if he was trying to deliver every drop of his sperm as deep as he possibly could. When he was perhaps half way through inseminating her, I began to notice a slight amount of semen forming around the base of his cock and around my wife's pussy. He stayed in this tense rigid form for at least two minutes. The shaft on his cock, even after two minutes continued to slightly jolt sporadically every five to ten seconds. It was hard to say how much semen he had just deposited in my wife, especially after an entire night of sexual teasing from his failed date."

-----------------------

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 4 years ago
Such a thoughtful couple to think of a young mans needs!

Hmm, it seems to me from all the comments that there was nothing unusual about this act of lust. The gist of the story is very common amongst middle-aged married couples who need to spice up their lives by adding another stud to enhance their sex life. I too can't complain after getting my wife to fuck a stranger that I had advertised for in a swinging magazine. We had over 200 replies and my wife wanted no part in the selection process but she agreed to go along with the act, as I had been pestering her, during our sex sessions, by asking her to call out the name of a friend who she would like to fuck. This set the seed for her agreement to play. The result was the most erotic scene I have been involved in and my pick for the stud turned to be gold and he visited us once a month for nearly two years. He was very easy to get along with, always tried to please and knew how to use his thick 9" cock to give pleasure. Eventually, he moved oversea's and my wife has told me you've had your fun, no more mfm. Such a pity after seeing and hearing all her shouts of encouragement whilst he plowed into her from various positions, she seemed to love the sessions so much. My advice to all is give it a go there is simply nothing so erotic as watching your wife being fucked with a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it.

Very realistic fantasy that I have no doubt many share. I wish I could live this one out also.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Great Story, Here's Mine

A similar thing happened to me and my wife. We were at the beach house with family. One day, everyone was at the beach except for my wife and her young teenage nephew. I came back because I had forgotten my phone and I saw them together in the small front living room through the window. His head was lying in her lap, she was stroking his head. Her short t-shirt was pushed up and he was sucking on one of her beautiful sagging 36C tits. It was so erotic I crouched down to watch and rub my cock, wondering what would happen next. He kept sucking on both tits and squeezing them as she started stroking his pants. They pulled his pants down and pulled out his cock so Sophie could stroke it. He stood up, she took it in her mouth and within 30 seconds he came all over her face and hair. I came all over the ground too.

As the summer progressed, they often stayed at home and I was able to watch them fucking several times. Our sex life became fantastic that summer. She confessed to her adventures and I too confessed that I loved watching. From that point on, she organized her fucking her nephew Manu with me so I could enjoy and fuck her dtipping cunt right after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I also watched my wife with a younger man.

I never understood how anyone could enjoy their wife having sex with someone else until one night at a party. My wife, Carol, was 40 at the time, a very attractive slim blonde with a firm body. She looked like she was in her twenties. She'd been flirting all night with a young friend of ours, Fred, who was 15 years younger than her. She was having problems with being in her 40's so she was loving the attention from a much younger guy. The hosts had one of those bathrooms with two doors, one of which opened into the guest bedroom. While I was using the facilities, I heard activity in the bedroom so, being curious, I peeked in. I would never have imagined the scene that I witnessed. My wife and Fred, were sitting on the bed furiously kissing. She was fully dressed but his hands were all over her, one feeling her breasts and the other under her dress caressing her through her panties. At first I was furious but I realized I was totally turned on. I actually wanted to see more but Carol pushed him away and told him she wanted to go back to the party. I kept a close watch on them and he was obviously trying to get her back in the bedroom. I went into the bedroom and made sure the blinds were up enough for me to watch anything that might happen. About an hour later, Carol was pretty drunk and she went with him back into the bedroom. What happened next, I never would have believed if I hadn't been watching. He immediately unzipped her dress and pushed it to the ground. She said, "Freddie you can't just take off my dress." He replied, "I just did, I have to see your boobs." She said, "My God! At least make sure the door is locked." Seeing her standing in front of him in just her sexy matching bra and panties gave me the biggest hard on I'd ever had. She took off her bra and he went wild playing with her tits and sucking her nipples. Fred put his hands on her shoulders and tried to push her to her knees. She said no and tried to resist but he kept telling her how beautiful she was and how no one would ever know but he had to shove his cock into her married mouth. She dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock. It only took him about a minute to cum in her mouth. Se swallowed every drop, something she never did for me. At the same time, I shot my load on the grass. They returned to the party but Fred was insatiable and took her back to the room four more times for four more blowjobs. He wanted to fuck her but she wouldn't let him She did get totally naked for him the last three times she sucked his cock. For the next four months she sucked and fucked him every chance she got but, unfortunately, I rarely got to witness much of it but I did get to see him ram his cock into her married pussy a few times. Then she just ended it. She has never confessed to me and I have never told her I knew. I don't think she has had sex with anybody since but we sure have great sex together as I keep getting super horny thinking of her sucking Fred's cock and fucking him.

SeangeistSeangeistover 4 years ago
Excellent story

Simple short erotic story of a husband getting off watching a young stud fuck his wife. Some good descriptions and button pushing. The end feels earned and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it, gave you a 5.0 (🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟)! Your story is very very popular: 2,474,015 views & 1,752 fav. (0.7 fav. per 1,000 views). Bravo!

I agree with anon 04/06/14, So believable.

In his (her) own words:

This story has to be real. It's so real life. It's even uncomfortable at some parts. I've been in scenes where almost this same sort of thing happened. It's awkward but then turns out ok. I liked this story a lot.

I like Ray Roberts comment 11/09/19, Such a thoughtful couple to think of a young mans needs!

Excerpt from the comment:

Eventually, [the stud] moved overseas and my wife has told me you've had your fun, no more mfm. Such a pity, after seeing and hearing all her shouts of encouragement whilst he plowed into her from various positions, she seemed to love the sessions so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Veeery erotic.

And veeeery entertaining. An EASY 5stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
THANK YOU FOR A OUTSTANDING STORY!!!

She tried her best to NOT show him she was fucking, only because he came home Early and she got busted did she telI him. I think she told the truth when they were having sex about all the other stories 😂. 5 STARS!!! You should make a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wife has been busy

My wife has traveled for educational training and has returned with stories of sexual activities that make me hard just recalling them. She has been to a dance club and rubbed up against her dance partner and had an orgasm in the process, and the young man came in his pants. Another time we had phone sex one morning with both of us coming within moments of each other. She told me later it was witnessed by a guy with a long cock that rose as he yanked on it watching her rub and play with her pussy as she and I manually jerked off for each other on the phone. She then had some hot sex with him, giving him a deep throat blow job followed by doggy style sex. That morning she also took another man's cock up her ass which gave her a warm asshole buzz all day long. After she came home she had phone sex with him while I saw her rub out an orgasm followed by my eating her pussy while she recounted the the she had with the guy while they were in the four corners area out west. She even saved her creamy panties she wore that morning. She also arrived home with wet panties from a good-bye fuck providing me with sloppy seconds.

CreamMilkCreamMilkabout 4 years ago
Carried away on a rollercoaster

of lust, little regard elsewhere, sad but very erotic 4*

AlexLeeAlexLeeabout 4 years ago
The best one in the genre!

The author has made everything work nicely together to create a stimulating experience for the reader - story mechanics, dialogue, tension, descriptions, detail; and all of this in a short story of less than two pages! It is an exceptional piece of work. This one is the story that inspired me to write myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So, hunh??

If the fantasy is as good as or better than actually turning your wife into a real cheating slag whore, why did you tell her to fuck the kid?

I guess you needed to buy your wife's interest again, since you sure can't fuck anywhere near as well as the kid...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
how satisfying

This really turned me on! My husband died two years ago . . . but I know we would have had a wonderful erotic interlude if we could have read something as stimulating as this. Your story makes me miss him and appreciate his sexuality. I am 82, and the memories are as real as ever.

Go_On_a_RampageGo_On_a_Rampagealmost 4 years ago
Erotic

The story had no build up but the sex did have a decent build up. It was written to communicate pure lust and in that it was way too much erotic than what it was supposed to offer. 5* for that

charliem100charliem100almost 4 years ago
Good Story

I thought it was a good read, but I would have liked it better if the stuff she told him about every day and the friends were true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The angry, internet tough guys are hilarious

The story was great. But it's even more hilarious reading comments from internet tough guys about how outraged they are after reading a story that they searched for, found, and then read... hahaha.

A lot of small penis disease going on in here... you bitches are so insecure, you flood a comment section in a sad effort to pretend that you're a tough guy. lololol

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

One more internet tough guy whining about internet tough guys who don't care for his little cuck and whore stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You eat pig, you become pig

This is the correct saying as swinging, swaping, fuck buddy , friend with benefits or so called open realationship, willing cuckold is becoming common is western nations that eat pigs extensively. Than they give so called freedom arguments or that they want the other half to enjoy fully or explore new thing but they want to enjoy themselves and called other with proper mental health small cock or afraid or something like that to cover themselves up.I feel sorry for these guys/girls because they cannot do anything about it. Its their mental condition so my only advise is stop eating pig and see if it works?.take care of you marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fuck

Interested in would you really like to see fuck a black bull in front of you watching him empty his semen deep inside her.

Like to read more of. Your stories about her really fucking more men with another women involved as they fuck her eating pussy and take a anal fuck

Bridgesjames175@gmail.com. need to make videos

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago
Shhesh

You really enjoy a*hole men who nag their wife to fuck college age boys don’t you? Gives you a sense of power?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My husband was in viler nam and he for agent orange. He no longer can have sex so I go without. He felt for me and said I. Oils have sex on t he side. We did Facebook and re dived a thousand answers. He has five brothers and I said I would rather keep it in the family. One is gay and another is a Crossdresser. I asked him to talk to the boys and let all fuck me. They agreed and now on e a week they have a poker game at the house and yes I am the prize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good riddance

I caught my wife Anne with our 19 year old neighbor Joe her excuse was she felt sorry for him. I said she had better start feeling sorry for her self because I was divorcing her and fight to the end to get the children Debbie Wayne Rayand the house. I got the children but we sold the house and split the money.. The children were mad at their mother and would not speak to her even when they were with her during her visitation time. I talked to them trying to get them to get along with there mother. Our oldest daughter Amber said dad she done you wrong and she to me not to put up with Jason when we were dating and he was also seeing Debbie and now you caught her with Leroy not 1/2 her age what was she thinking was she leaving you and expecting us children to accept her being with Joe not going to happen in her life time. I told her I with her but she was still her mother.. I ended up buying a nice country home with 27 acres bought some horses and started on a new chapter of life. All the children liked the horses and had a lot of fun. I ran into Anne at the grocery store we had a good talk after a short she asked if I could ever forgive her I said I already did and she thanked me. She said it was the stupidest thing she ever done and swore it was only time it happened and that Joe did have protection and that they hadn't been at for 5 minutes. I just said at least 5 minutes to long what about the time building up to that point. She just said she made a terrible mistakes and she was very sorry. She asked if I ever thought if we could go on a date and see if things could possibly go in the direction that we would be back together. I just smiled and asked if she was asking me out she looked shocked and said yes please. It was a long hard road but we did get remarried

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Strange Comments

Firstly, I really enjoyed the story. I've read it several times and get off to it every time.

Having said that, I always get a kick out of people who read these stories, then put them down as sick, strange, disgusting, etc. Come on, idiots, you can see the tags, you know the basic story line before you ever read the story. I am fairly certain it turns you on, then you are disgusted at yourself that your were turned on. What that equates to is that you are not being honest...even with yourself.

jetter19jetter19over 3 years ago

well written absolutly stunnig

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

I’m a woman and am dripping wet after reading this! I’ve been fingering my pussy since I had to reread it several times. I loved your story and descriptions.

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

A faithful wife's experience and journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good stories, but he should come to grips

I am new to this site. Love it! Thanks to the contributors. Have read a number of Newbie's stories and note a common thread - and its not just that he likes to watch his wife fucked.

In his profile he states he is straight, he should realize that its not having the wife fucked that turns him on, its the cock going in her. He loves to describe in detail, the cocks, the bulbous heads, leaking fluids, the pulsing underside and nut sack. He loves the semen and is fascinated with the insemination and 'millions of sperm'.

I have no issue with any of that that at all. I am a bisexual female who loves nothing more than threesomes and enjoying eating cream pie; eating and cleaning my GF's pussy and body after she has been 'inseminated'. That's what really gets me off.

Newbie should have just been honest with himself and written into his stories him devouring cream pie and loving the semen, cleaning both his wife and her lovers,

I think he would have enjoyed writing them even more.

On the writing: he needed a good editor, I think that would have helped take the stories to a higher level, but pushing that aside I loved them. Three days of watching my wife fuck was my favorite.

Too bad he stopped contributing.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
To anonymous

I think the tag must say cuckold...for me there's nothing in cuckold stories that turn me on except disgust but there are those stories here which are not of cuckold nature and i don't know which unless i read them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Proper reaction

My wife Nikki and I had been married 12 years when this happened. We were friends Jack and Roberta Roberts. We each had 3 children their children were older than ours. Their oldest Jake was a very good football player with what I thought made him think he was better than most boy's his age"arrogant". I had noticed him hanging pretty close to Nikki when ever we were around together. On a couple ocasion I thought I seen his hand on Nikki inopropately and she smacked it away. I asked about it after the first time and she told me she corrected him and to stop it while smacking him. I said ok I don't want anything getting out of control because I won't tolerate inopropate behavior you know we have had problems in the past and if something is going on you had better come clean. Jake had been around before when I got home but so were our children. On the night I seen him for the second time trying to grope my wife was when I got home early as I approached our house I seen his car sitting there and I knew our children wasn't home. So I went on past our house and entered our property from behind so I would not be seen. I snuck in the basement white and very quietly went upstairs and seeing my wife in the kitchen preparing supper and Jake was standing close to her. As he would reach for her she would slap him and tell him that either behave or leave. He kept saying things about his 18th birthday coming up in 12 days and that he would be here to get his birthday present from her. He also said for her to make sure that our children were not there that he would come by after school as soon as he could by the way it would get him plenty of time before I got home. She told him that he had better stay away. I also noticed that Nikki would be a little more aroused on those two occasions that I figured out later on so I knew that she was aroused by his actions but she was behaving also. But I didn't know if you would be able to hold out because of the past problems that we had had. I snuck back out of the house and went over to Jack's and Roberta's house. I went up to the door and knock when Roberta Hansard she has how was I doing and what did I need? I said I needed to talk to her and Jack. She invited me in when we went to the living room where Jack was sitting he looked at me and asked what's going on? I explained everything to him and Roberta. Jack jumped up in my face and said their son would not do nothing like that. I just said Jack I just came over here to give you a fair warning because on his 18th birthday he will be of age and if he does something inappropriate with Nikki he will be fair game I just thought I'd warn you so you could talk to him your choice. The night before Jake's 18th birthday Nikki and I were talking about the remainder of the week's plan's is when I found out our children wouldn't be home right after school and would needed pickup later. She said if I happen to work it might save a trip later if I would pick them up. I said if I have to that would be fine but I wasn't going to create as reason to work late. She said that's fine I just knew you have been working on the Delmar project. I thought to myself I would be sure to be home early. As you thought I was early and Jake was there. I went in the back way again. I was watching again as Jake was trying to feel Nikki up again. She was resisting and he told her he was here to get his Birthday present then grabbed Nikki holding her hands above her head and grabbed her breast. I wasn't concerned why wasn't she fighting but then again he was a foot taller and had her by a hundred pounds or more shit he was 8 inches taller than me and out weighed me by 50 or 60 pounds or more. I thought I had better step in and stop it quickly. I stepped in the kitchen pickup up a bake pan and slammed it down on the table. Jake turned around with eyes big a saucers. I yelled what hell is going on you two? Jake got all cocky and said he was getting his Birthday present from my pretty little wife would you like to watch her with a big man getting satisfied. Nikki said no you are not and you need to leave right now and never come back. He started to say something and I said leave now. He said make me. I took a step toward him and the dumb shit swung at me. I ducked but not quit far enough and he just slightly clipped my jaw. I came back and bitch slapped him that kinda knocked the pride out of him. Then he tried to hit me again. I blocked that one good and hit him in the stomach. When he buckled down I grabbed him and sat him down in a chair. I told Nikki to call his parents now and hand me the phone. She did and when Jack answered I said ok now either get over her right now to get your son or I would call the police. He was over very quick. He was ripping Jake a good one apologizing to us and made Jake apologize also. After they left she hugged me saying Thank God I got home early.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
STUPID SLUT BITCH WHORE

I'm totally fine with swapping.. sharing .. threesomes.. etc.. BUT absolutely NOT behind the husbands back when he's at work..that is cheating..I hate this slut bitch whore for cheating..why couldn't she just wait and do it correctly and have hubby present ...stupid cheater should be taught a nasty lesson

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved the story. I do not have this fantasy about my wife but i did enjoy the story just the same. I thought it was a good thing that Kathy called an end to the affair with Jack at the end. I thought she was losing control of herself and would have perhaps tried to go off with Jack or something like that. Mike is very lucky to have such a firecracker for a wife and he should keep her well satisfied. Wonderful fantasy and wonderful story. Loved it

five stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good girl

Sounds like she had more brains than him.

RracoonzRracoonzover 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this story! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wife's first time

Great story, much better than a lot of the stories I've read. Only wish that thing abut her not being on birth control had been expanded. Maybe her having near terminal calendar worries when she decided enough was enough. Then the waiting would begin. Another could be when she finally used an EPT, that could have one or another ending. Up to you of course. Still good story and please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why stop

I got hard as a rock and precum is oozing on my belly, I always wanted to share my wife with a younger man, if it ever happened I would never want her to stop having her pussy filled with cum. It wouldn’t bother me if she was doing it with or without me there. It’s not like I didn’t already know about it, I would love coming home everyday and sliding my cock into a nice warm used pussy

OPrimeOPrimeabout 3 years ago
Oh Hum!

Just another dumb cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A Stupid Man!

WTF???! Wife should divorce this stupid fuck of a Cuck and find a real man!

sirnight10sirnight10about 3 years ago

One of the best authors on the site. Please come back! This story and all of yours are outstanding.

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Best Author writing great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow very erotic, I don’t think she should have ended it, she should keep having fun with the young man if she enjoyed the sex, hubby sure was enjoying it and nothing feels better than to sink into your woman’s pussy all hot and slimy after another man or men has deposited a full load inside her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey anonymous - it’s just a story. Relax and enjoy the fiction. Or go away.

Btrying2Btrying2about 3 years ago

I enjoyed the exoticness of this story. The way his wife seemed to submit to HIS fantasy for HIS enjoyment. She was way more than understanding, just amazed he missed her concern. Then twist at the end was especially good. I loved how she made him realize he needed to understand and respect her in this experiment. Good story. I like the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love when my wife is fucked by a different guy. A guy a few years younger than my wife and I started working with me, I was into building. He was a very quite guy and looked very sad. After a long days work I brought him home as it was late and couldn't travel back home. I told him he can go have a shower, wen he stripped and entered the bath he saw my wife naked having a bath, she screamed, he covered his dick and came out. Later that night he was sleeping in the living room, jerking his dick, thinking about my wifes naked hot body. My wife was using a sheer short nightie with only a g-string underneath, she thought he was asleep. Wen she saw him jacking off, she was about to run back upstairs, I told her it's ok, by then he had put his big dick away. I always fantasized my wife fucking another man. He only had a boxer on and his dick was hard standing up, I asked her if she wanted to see his huge dick, she smiled and said no, but I knew she would love to. I asked him to take out his dick to show my wife, he did, it was huge almost twice as big as my dick, she bite her lip, eyes locked on his dick, he cudnt stop looking at my wife's beautiful boobs. I took her hand and placed it on his dick, she started stroking it and after a while kissed the tip and then sucked the precum off the tip. He closed his eyes, i told him to take out his boxers, while I was playing with my wifes pussy, holding her g-string to the side, she was soaked, I sucked her and she tasted great as ever, but I had a lot of juice to suck. I pulled her away from his dick and told him to take off her nightie, he picked her up and took her to the bedroom now with only her g-string on he pushed it aside and fingered her pushed her to lie down on the bed and sucked her pussy. He he went up started kissing her his dick against her g-string blocking him access, I pulled her g-string off and licked her tasty pussy again as soon as I was done her placed his dick head in her pussy, she was tight, she started moaning loudly and pushing herself towards his dick, he eventually stretched her legs as wide as possible and pushed his huge dick all the way in, they fucked for about an hour while I put my dick in her mouth, I didn't last long I came all over her face, he came in her pussy, it was a huge load, he stayed with us ever since and we both fuck my wife wen we want to or wen she wants to, I'm happy that our sex life is at its peak and she getting satisfied in every way possible. 9 months later she gave birth to a boy, it was his son as u could see Indian tone. She loved getting double penetration after birth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When I was a teenager a married neighbor women 10 years my senior seduced me. We had a relationship for nine years. I broke it off when I got married. She was extremely hurt but understood. I heard she found another young guy to take my place. I don't know if her husband knew or not. But one thing for sure is that he could not satisfy her appetite for sex. They try to say only 10 percent of married woman have affairs. I believe it is more like 40 percent. I know my wife did and I forgave her. I think there would be a lot less divorces if men would come to realize that women have sexual appetites like us men do. We now do the wife sharing thing. I don't consider her cheating. In fact I help her find dates through the internet. It is really a turn-on for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking fantastic story. I felt like I was there and know the passion that arises when watching my wife get fucked by another man. I've enjoyed those sloppy seconds many times however, my prediliction has become eating her while full of cum. It started with my own but has become the pinnacle of our lovemaking when she feeds me that of another man she has just fucked. It all started somewhere and well... it hasn't even begun to slow down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would love to read a sequel about Kathy and her college boy getting back together. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Normally, a man with pride would never let others touch his.

Whatever you called it possessive, traditional, whatsoever.

If my woman ever cheat on me, it'll take forever for me to touch her again, needless to say, the end of our marriage.

We're in relationship, if she's only want to messing with me, I'll just leave her for our good before she even start one.

I mean, what are you doing man?

Why did you has a thing with her/him and then just to share with others?

Did you really like it that bad to be cheated?

That's why a human being need in a single religion.

We need guidance, not from articles or such, cause they are written by people with many references so it has many perspective, not exactly from God's perspective.

P.S. Someone has said that once you start an illogically thing, you will try the next one as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is very erotic and I enjoyed it but I certainly did not read it from the point of view of the husband. That is because the husband is a cuckold and an incredible idiot. These types of activities would likely blow up in his face. The author makes the wife intelligent enough to seize control of the situation but, in a real life the woman would lose a lot of respect for the hubby. Lack of respect kills every marriage sooner or later.

-JT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was a great story until she said she had stopped her birth control pills 💊

From 5 to One star in a sentence.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

don´t say ¨off of¨. instant one star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

stoopid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what´s all this god shit??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My husband had me read stories like these before he shared me the first time. This particular story makes it clear that men really do love to watch their wife fuck. Once I understood why my husband found this so exciting it was a game-changer in our marriage. This story was a little unrealistic but somewhat plausible. But it was well written and had great buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story reminds me of "Three days of Watching my Wife Fuck". It flowed very well, and at a decent pace. I gave it 5 stars.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Second best newbie2008 story (after "3 days..."). Unfortunately he stopped writing this stuff and his other stories are going quite a bit overboard becoming quite ridiculous.

You really need to get a good measure to have stuff like this exciting and at the right pace without making it looking insanely stupid.

On the other hand, I seriously doubt this kind of event would improve anybody's sex life in a marriage. It would be more likely that it would become a monkey wrench in a marriage and it would be used sooner or later in an argument and growing resentment.

It is proven that swingers marriages have shorter duration. It is obvious that it creates emotional anxiety that puts excessive pressure on relationships. There is nothing healthy about that.

It is often defended as a natural behavior but it not. Watch lion's behavior when another lion intrudes on females - the alpha lion would defend his position to death or a serious injury. That is what is natural.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can say truthfully I never fantasized about my wife with another man a woman I have and don't know why but never a man. Actually if I seen a man or woman cheating on or with someone I knew I would make sure the spouse would get all the information I could get without me being exposed. Someone I don't know who had sent me information on my wife messing around on me. I got the package at work and made copies and had the copies sent to our house with the hopes my wife would receive them and stop the messing around before it caused our family to split. The night she should have got them I was pretty sure she did because she was acting strange. While she was in the shower I looked at her phone and she had texted her lover or whatever you wanted to call him and said she would never be with him again that her husband and family was way too important to us. They text back and forth and she blocked his number. Later I asked if something was wrong? She said we needed to talk. I said then talk. I tried to act as if I didn't know anything. After a confession I asked if she was leaving our family? She said she hoped I could forgive her and we could move on. I said Is this what I get for trusting her and how could I trust her again? She said she would build up the trust again by reporting to me answering any questions anytime regardless what I asked. Who is this SOBing home wrecker I need to see him. It was a coworker of hers. I asked if she was quitting her job because if we were going to try saving our marriage I don't want her to work around the home wrecker any longer. She said actually he was moving within a short period. Before he left someone had beaten him pretty bad. She asked if I had anything to do with it? I just said would it matter if I did? She said no but she hoped that I wouldn't stoop that low. I said don't talk to me about stooping low ok. Yes I'm sorry I even brought it up. Life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife had a fling with a coworker of hers. A friend of mine seen them go into a motel sending me pictures. I text him back asking if he could help me out? He said name it anything but killing the SOB. Fix his car but wait till I text so I have an alibi. Wow 4 sliced tires. My wife came home later acting nervous. I asked what's wrong babe. Nothing she said what did you do tonight? Had a few cold ones with some buddies at The Hideout. What got into you tonight why all the questions? Just wondering. Wanta mess around. Sure. Wait till I shower she said I said can't wait I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder smacked her button carried her to our bedroom threw her on the bed. Jeremy my clothes off and jersey hers off. She was acting nervous as I pulled her panties off first I seen 2 hickies on her breast then I could tell someone had beaten me to her. I went off telling her if I wasn't what she wanted or needed she was free to leave. I was in this marriage for sloppy seconds or to be cuckold. As I got off the bed to go shower I said you might as well call her lover to come and get her. She said no she didn't have a lover she only loved me. I said it sure was a funny way to show her love. She said it was a mistake she really didn't want anyone but me. I said BS and went to shower. When I got back in bed she had already showered in the extra bath and was in bed crying saying she was sorry asking if we could talk. I said then talk. She asked if I wanted to know who? I stopped her saying no because I didn't want to end up in prison. Then she asked if I would ask what I wanted to know. I did ask several questions and she answered them all. The poor bastard lost six sets of tires over the next year and a half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. I've always wanted to see my wife get fucked by some young stud. My fantasy is for her to get fucked and then I get to clean her up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the best erotic story i have ever read.... thank u

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldmanover 2 years ago

Well done.

I think you are my favourite author.Please write more

amoroneamoroneover 2 years ago

Great story, well written. My main fantasy.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish you would have expanded the last time she fucked him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dude how hard is it to write some female pleasure in? 🤷‍♀️ This story could have been really hot, but the wife didn't remotely give enthusiastic consent. You raped her for a couple pages, that's all that happened here. Do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story as it's a major fantasy of mine. i would love to see my wife fucking a younger guy...have talked about it..hinted how I'd like to see it...without luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous