All Comments on 'Wife's Unusual First Time'

by newbie2008

Sort by:
  • 479 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a young male, 22, this happened to me for a summer. She was a 42 y/o married neighbor and it just happened one day and we continued having sex 3 to 6 times a week thru out the summer. Very happy memories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Our neighbors son was home for 2 weeks from the military Jake was a marine. I have to agree he was built and handsome. One night my Margie and I were invited along with 3 other couples to go out. He was the center of the attention especially with the women there were 5 total women but Debra was his mother. I could tell easily Margie was his favorite because he gave her the most attention dancing getting her drinks and so on. I excused myself to us the restroom when I came out Jake was dancing with Margie and if you didn't know better you would have thought they were a couple. I acted like I didn't see them and went to our table. When I sat down I asked where Margie was it was got a little quiet. One of the other guys just motioned me with his eyes to look in the direction they were. Don Jake's dad got up saying he needed the restroom. Talk started back up and I joined in just to distract the attention but I was watching Don as he walked by Jake and Margie he kicked Jake and nodded then continued to the restroom. As soon as the song was over they returned. I didn't say a word when Margie said thanks to Jake that was fun. I tried to play it cool till the first couple said it was time to head home. That was when I said we should too and got up.I thanked Don and Beverly for the meal and asked Margie ready? As soon as we were outside Margie asked what was wrong with me she asked why didn't you at least shake Jake's hand that poor boy risk his life for our freedom he could get seriously injured or even killed and not come home. I said I know i served myself remember I was in Iraq and was shot twice. Besides when I came home I was very respectful to everyone. What do you mean by that Jake was very respectful to us all. Then why did I return to a quiet table while you and Jake were all over each other dancing and Don walked by and kicked Jake. What he did not. I pulled out my phone and looked up Don's number and said here ask Don yourself. She said no I didn't know she said. I said that was why the freedom keeper brought you back to the table. That night was the first time that I turned down sex with my wife and she what was the matter with me? I said I'm not going to have sex with you and wonder if you are thinking of Jake or me and I rolled over. She hugged me from the back and said she was sorry. Things were pretty much back to normal till I was driving home and thought Margie was off early that day I wonder if Jake knew and thought I would give her a call. Hello love she said. I asked what's going on babe? Nothing much just chatting with Jake drinking coffee on the back patio. Is he being respectful by what I call respectful? Yes pretty much. Well don't do anything and act normal as possible because I'm going to make something very clear when I say goodbye just say see you later. I pulled in home shortly and walked through the house grabbed a coffee and walked out to the patio to join them and soldier boy had a lounge chair right up close to Margie. Margie got up and joined me on a loveseat and put her arm around me and gave me a quick kiss. Whispered love you love you too. I made up a line that we needed to get ready to go. She caught on and got up. Jake got up and said see you later. I said hey Jake I would appreciate if you wouldn't come around when I'm not around. What's wrong man I haven't done anything wrong? The other night was over the limit when your dad kicked you and I heard rumors that you are trying to get in Margie's pants. Well he was getting a little loud when I seen Don coming our way looking pissed. He apologized to me and Margie and told Jake to get home. Things went back to normal and he went back to the service. When he returned he was always respectful as far as I know. So guy don't be the nice guy when shit like this happens stand up for what you want and know is right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a 20 year old part time helper Matt that was attracted to my wife Heather I didn't think she even realized it. I was self employed working hard and a lot of hours trying to feed my wife 2 children and building a business. I didn't have any proof of him doing anything just that gut feeling. Matt had helped me off and on for probably 5 or 6 years I really liked his parents good family 7 children. Back to the situation. Sometimes he would hang around with his girlfriend with him. One evening when I was headed home I see Heather's car while going through the largest town near us so I circled around to try to catch up with her. I managed to get ahead of of them probably lights think I had lost them then there she was going the opposite direction and as passing we waved yes Matt was with her in the front seat his girlfriend Darlene was in the back I thought that was a little different. I turned and followed because I figured that she was going to the grocery store that we used. I drove up to them from behind Heather and Matt together leading Darlene and our 2 children were holding hands following at least Heather and Matt weren't holding hands I thought. What's up getting groceries Heather answered you done headed home. No got to run bu the shop quick and then home. She was close enough we could talk privately quickly I said looks kind of funny you and Matt and Darlene and the children. Never thought of it. Just watch it ok. Yes. See you at home. Then Matt started showing up without Darlene. Then he started dating my sister but was still showing up at our house without her then it happened one evening I seen him kiss Heather so I stepped back in the other room made some noise and stepped back into the room they were in. It was getting late but not really I said hey Matt I think we better call it a night. He gave Heather a look as he was saying catch you later. As soon as he was gone I asked what that was about. Just a young boys hormones she laughed came to me grabbing my crouch saying did that make you hard. I was probably soft as ever. No I said are you wanting to F___ him? Would you want to watch? No I would want to see a lawyer. That changed her turned she finally figured out I was pissed. I sorry you have not said anything about when he's been around so I thought it might be your kinky side. No and I will talk to Matt soon. I did and he stopped coming around and I didn't have him help me anymore. Be careful men keep an eye on those you trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

whore and wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a contact from a 24 y/o virgin on a swinger web site who wanted to meet an older lady for some guidance and experience. I was 51 and thought it would be like fucking my son but I did it anyway. The afternoon turned into a night into morning! I had forgottten how quickly young men can reload! He was great and I loved it! And I would do it again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the subject,storyline was written well. maybe could of detailed more of her pleasure.All in all great read,don't let haters get you down,its not for everyone maybe,I loved it,wish it were happening with wife and I right now!We have experienced the swinging lifestyle and enjoy(ed) it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wonderful story it is. So much nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! You should write another chapter where they re-start the adventure!

mickthetrickmickthetrickover 2 years ago
Horny as fuck.

Love this story

One of the horniest I've ever read. Loved everything about it. It reminded me of my story called something like " We took his virginity " About a virgin having sex with my wife. What a night that was!

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

we are in the "LAST DAYS".. Christ will be coming soon and the dead in Christ will rise first, than those who are alive will be called up (those who's names are written in the book of Life that is)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Should write a second part of them. Maybe he returns and they re-start it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife's unusual first time was also her last time in our marriage. Of course she said she was sorry and it wouldn't happen again. I said for sure in this marriage. Was it worth it I asked? No she said no it wasn't. Then I suggest when you find the next man and say you want to spend the rest of your life with him then don't lie to him. After the divorce I never dated I had trust issues. I was told neither was my ex wife dating. I said it wasn't my concern. Wow a year later I was waiting in line to be seated someone lightly touched my shoulder. I turned and there she stood asking how are you handsome care to set together? I thought damn she looked good that would be fine I answered. We both really enjoyed the evening. Long story short the man she had the date with left town and we remarried with a prenuptial agreement. On our 40th I burnt it in our fireplace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

my wife fucks fifty mna so far in korea

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

Excellent well written and plausible tale....nicely paced at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another DA husband. One good thing about this the wife had some common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

CUCK HUSBAND WHORING WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the comment that the husband divorced the wife and remarried with a prenuptial agreement. I did almost the same. I filed for a divorce. While it was in the process an old wise man said is she coming back for the other half of my belongings? He knew we were working on staying together. So I had a prenuptial agreement written saying that if either cheated the cheater left with nothing but personal items. We are still together.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

Call me a cuck but I love this story. Oh yes, I am a cuck and I loved it when my wife fucked other men. I loved putting my thing in her and feeling their cum. I loved knowing they were there before me and will be there after men and they made her feel like a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was good. My friend got divorced from his wife and she kicked him out of the house, so let him stay with us, about 6 months, he said he didn't gave sex and need to get laid so went to a club to get someone but no luck came back drunk and started saying how hot my wife was and I was so lucky. He said his balls is so sore cause it's full of cum. I asked my wife if she would fuck him, she said okay as she saw his dick as she walked in on him in the bath one day and wanted his big dick ever since, she got into her sexy lingerie and went to his room, he was in his brief, she asked if he wanted this, he said yes, he kissed her ass pulled of her gstring and sucked her ass then her pussy, then told her to suck his dick, which was huge, she only got about half in her mouth, he then entered her pussy slowly just the head, she screamed in pain and pleasure, she said it's so big, it's going to stretch out her pussy, after about 15 mins he got his whole dick in her, he said her pussy felt so good and filled her with so much cum, she has his baby, but he don't know it's his baby and they still fuck till today as he still stays with us, she picks who she wants to sleep with, I love her so much.

pace_purrpace_purrabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story a lot we had a young guy once had eleven and a half inches my wife couldn’t get enough of him for quite a while they fucked every chance they could including on her desk in her office. I used to love watching and getting sloppy seconds unfortunately all good things must come to an end he moved to a different city, there have been other guys but he sticks in the memory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

one of the best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Someone forgot to put the H by this story, because it was more than hot and 5 stars. JEF

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitalmost 2 years ago

What's unusual is that I didn't skim this story as I usually do, and I don't have a thing for cucking or being cucked. I don't even know why I kept reading... I was just sort of... mesmerized by the writing (and it's only rated 4.47 right now, which is well below the 4.7 that I usually require just to skim).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story...never fails to get me hard. I would love to have this happen to my wife...big fantasy of mine!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

yechh...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just about as stupid as you can get if you want a good marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes only I didn't give her the ok. So I divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm jerking my cock like crazy reading this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish i could watch my wife get fucked like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Made my cock so hard i came so hard. I hope his wife enjoyed the fuck as much as he did!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I need a wife like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What I love bout this story is it shows perfectly that not all cuckold stories have to have the significant other be humiliated for the story to be good... Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had a feeling my wife was cheating. I had a plan that I thought would work. I borrowed several small traps from my brother. I said I was trying to catch some varmints that were making a mess of our home. How many do you want he asked. I asked how many do you have I asked. 50 or 60. All if you don't mind. Wow man this varmint has you pissed. You are right on that. I set them everywhere. The neighbor was watching out for me. He gave me a call saying that there's a black Ford pickup with a camper shell parked behind my shop. I flew home putting more traps around the shop. Used a burner phone and called the sheriff department reported what appeared to be a robbery happening a description of the house and building with a description of the pickup. Of course they wanted my name and number. I said Hell no if you don't catch the person or person's or they get out and my name leaks out they will be after me. I hung up. I threw a brick through the door window and opened the door. Then went in the house saying hey babe I'm home. I went to the kitchen to grab a Coke and sat at the table. The shower started running within a couple minutes. I pulled the kitchen window open and could here her friend cussing. Luckily he did get to the truck and leave. I knew the SOB he was on a couple different committees with my wife. My wife came to the kitchen asked hey babe what's up you're home early. Yes just wanted to be with my lovely wife. No really a machine broke down so I came home. She sat and we talked. After a bit she said that she needed to tell me some things about what happened earlier and please let me finish before you say anything and I will answer anything you ask honestly. She went on to tell about how Ronnie had pursued her and just about succeeded. He had stopped by earlier and they were in the family room. He was really putting on the charm. She had pushed him away a couple of times and had asked him to stop or leave. He stopped but started up again just before I announced I was home. He managed to get a kiss but that was all. We talked for quite a while I believed her. I made her promise that she would never be alone with him ever. Things have been good for us. I heard Ronnie had missed several days of work claiming that he had a bad mountain bike wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

He might as well have blown her boyfriend as he obviously wanted him more than her. Definitely not to my liking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

would loved to have been part of it & watched & fucked her also ,.

Seeker744Seeker744almost 2 years ago

Its funny, I used to like these stories when I was in a sexless marriage (and insecure) but in the last 3 years, I have banged so many beautiful women that now these stories are kinda offensive.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

One of my favorites. Just read it to my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I maby could maby understand the drunken screwing but probably not because I have never been drunk enough to want my wife to have sex with another man. We had a party when it was over it was just Kathy my wife Herold and I cleaning up. Looking back I wish I would have put Kathy in bed because she was drunk. When I came in from cleaning up outside Herold had Kathy bent over our kitchen table and putting it to her. I kicked him in the nuts and he fell grabbing himself. I caught Kathy before she fell. Then started screaming at them and telling Herold to get out and never come back. I'm sorry man I couldn't resist it won't happen again. I said I know if it ever happened again he would be sorry. Kathy and I talked a lot about it and we are still together but Herold has stayed away. He did try talking to me but I told him that I wasn't a friend of his anymore. Then years later while Kathy and I were out eating we ran into Herold and his wife Denise. We spoke briefly. Before the night was over we were setting together and having a good visit. At one point he was apologizing and I said forget it I never want to hear of it again. We actually started to get together again. Life really has some tough tests.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was her unusual first and last time. My wife asked me at a party if she could have a hall pass. I was shocked and she could tell. She didn't say another word. I just stared at her. Finally she asked what? I asked can I have a divorce. I got up and started for the door to leave. She was hot on my trail. Once outside she started begging for me to forget she asked something so stupid. I asked who was her lover I thought it was her boss. She said she didn't have a lover but her boss was hitting on her and a couple of the other girls at work were telling her how good he was. Well if that's what you really want go for it just don't expect to remain married to me. The rest of the weekend she was apogizing. Monday she went to work long enough to talk to HR and file a complaint. I thought for the fun of it I also filed through a lawyer. We both got money and he was let go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't get why some are offended. It's an erotic stories site with different types of stories. Chose a story type that floats your boat and stay away from the ones you don't (is stop reading it when you realise it's not for you)

I Love this story, it's short but sweet with a nice build-up to the first encounter, brief description of the next to and then the concession of how she carried on fucking. Like the ending too, as if most men are honest the idea of others desiring your wife is exciting. That doesn't mean I want my wife fucked by others, it's the fantasy that's hot and that's the point. It's a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ive been reading later for a couple of years ,this is the story Keep coming back to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would like to hear Kathy's side. When she felt her pantie's being taken off by her husband she might have realised she was going to ger fucked by Jack!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lousy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife now fucks orther man when she wants. What a turn fucking her full of orther mens cum. Its my doing as I asked for months for her to let me see her get fucked. And when she agreed what a great night it was she fucked all night long cuming 2 or 3 times each time. Blow jobs up the arse and buckets full of cum in her cunt. What a slut but I love her fucking who she wants when she wants. Mind blowing whore. My whore always comes home to me with a cunt full of cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yuck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wierd...

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

I hate cuck stories but I admit newbie2008 is the best author that makes quite erotic. Much better than most of BTB stories which I read more often. Since my point of view is a third person I still do not understand what is there for husband other than humiliation and emasculation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably my favorite story...never fails to get me hard! I would love to have my wife do this with a younger guy. I'm thinking of having her read this story and asking her to make it happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If your wife has never fucked another man and you get her pussy right after then you have no clue.. I thought I’d kill any man who fucked my wife until it happened and I learned that it is the most erotic thing I ever experienced.. my only regret is I didn’t get to see her actually fuck the guy with the biggest cock, but I caught them in bed and it took weeks for her pussy to return to the point that I could feel any pressure from the sides… His cock was actually 11 inches long. She had to see a gynecologist because he tore her up inside and demolished her cervix… I could never feel her cervix after he fucked her but feeling the cups of cum up in her was absolutely breathtaking and awesomely EROTIC.. best feeling I have ever experienced.

penneydog55penneydog55over 1 year ago

It's Me again Yay! At the end of the Story, the Wife says "I Fucked Him one more time but that's it no more" bullshit She already had sex behind her Husband's back ? So why stop there! 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree it’s beautiful and exciting

Loved it

I can feel the embarrassment when she tells him it was only one time and the transformation to slut was only in her husbands mind.

Nice work, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this story about 50 times and always got hard. Every time I imagine it is my wife when the the young man ejaculates. Hats off to the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tarry just about begging me for threesome. Finally I said ok one condition. If we have a threesome with another we will have another threesome with a woman. We had the extra man threesome with a big black guy we met at a night club. In the room I just about laughed out loud. I thought all of the big black men had at least 10 inches or more and big as a coke can. LOL! After he left I did actually laugh. It upset Tarry but did I care not a bit. I said you have been listening to that cousin of yours that can't keep her pants up. This happened on a Friday. The very next night I arranged for an old high-school friend Julie to be at a club that we were going to. We had a couple of drinks while dancing. Tarry asked if I had anyone in mind to pick up. I said yes do you see the brunette in the red top over there? Yes Tarry answered. That's my target. Wow Tarry said she is beautiful. That she is but keep in mind it's you that I love. Wish me luck. Tarry actually had a sick look. We played the game. I danced 2 songs and returned to our table and Julie went to sit at the bar. Tarry asked what happened didn't you ask her to join us? Not yet maby next time. Tarry and danced again then I asked Julie again. After that I introduced them. We visited and I took turns dancing with them. Twice they went to dance while I sat. When they returned Tarry actually asked if it was ok with me if Julie joined us in our room. I was surprised but said she that would be great. It was a night to remember. She actually stayed all night. In the am we ate brunch together and parted way. On the way home Tarry asked if I had my fill? I said I had my fill before she talked me into this. She said good because she didn't want to lose me. I said I'm a one woman man. She said she is a one man woman. Good let's get back where we belong. She said she was sorry she ever asked me to have a threesome.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year ago

Quick fast & dirty! Loved her embellishment at the end. *clap clap clap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I caught my wife of 17 years with our neighbor boy. He was a hunk I have to admit. Still that's not an excuse for cheating. I have seen a lot of beautiful women and had turned down several over the years. The boy was 18 and I heard her tell him that it was a one time thing. He said it was his best birthday present ever. His birthday was less than a week before. I stepped into the living room and grabbed him by the hair and put him out the patio door telling him that he was lucky that I didn't beat the shit out of him. My wife was sick looking. I said go try to wash the cheat off of yourself. The boy was gun shy being around us. My wife and I worked through it and are still together. I still keep an eye on her even though she she I don't need to. I admit I have a trust problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish there was a 0 or something below that so I can give this worthless story !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god,! I’ve wanted to have my wife fuck a younger man for so long .I read this story twice. I got off both times reading it. I wish my wife was more open minded about it. I wrote out one of my fantasies and she found it. I was hoping she would be excited and would be interested in getting fucked by a young stud. She got mad me and we left it at that. I think she would be more than happy if just went with it. I even told her she could fuck someone without me being there. May be some day will cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the best story on literotica.

dave110256dave110256over 1 year ago

Outfuckingstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Greats story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Goes to show you some parents raise the dumbest children. How stupid could you be to become a cuckold. Pretty dumb I would say.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 1 year ago

I think we need to Jack's side of the story on whether or not, he been fucking her since the first time & if he actually did have friends with him... Also, be nice to know if she got pregnant & if they know who the father really is.. Would of been a better read with the extra details.. Great overall story, except we know it probably wouldnt of happened if she wasnt slightly drunk too.. But, we know that she really didnt want it to happen, then she wouldnt of let him kiss her, either... Definitely, would of love another [art of this story.. Just my opinion..

Storylover5Storylover5over 1 year ago

Great story. Pretty hot, I agree with Tazz4fun 69, story told from Jack's perspective would be good, or even Kathy's..... also finding out if there were the number of sexual sessions Kathy threw out or other guys....very interesting though!

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

A hot erotic story. Sharing isn't for everyone, but can wonderfully sensuous with the right partner(s). A great way of fulfilling a fantasy.

ThesilkyfeelingThesilkyfeelingover 1 year ago

So hot. I am very excited and having fanta

sy of my own

Randyguy1565Randyguy1565over 1 year ago

Good story. Thank you. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That story was so fucking hot but I would have wanted to eat her pussy too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found all the things in the story very realistic. It can really happen if everyone is really this mature. The boy can get emotionally involved in the wife. It's very difficult if that happens. Husband and wife can forget it but not the boy. It requires lot of courage from the side of husband to give this much freedom. Wife is also intelligent and not unnecessarily prudish. The respect the boy displays for wife is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn't believe how stupid they were. My wife Sharon and her boss Tim Garfield. At least they were in our guest bedroom getting ready to screw. I started recording as soon as I entered our house because I seen his car parked in the garage in my spot. They both agreed that no one could find out. It was supposedly to be the first time either had cheated on their spouse. I didn't actually believe him but I believed Sharon. We had been married for 21 years and I wasn't for sure about Tim but I did know that he was 12 years older than me. That made him old enough to be Sharon's dad. Another thing that pissed me off. I needed enough to get them both fired and I for sure was going to tell his wife. Their children were both in college. Ours were 17 and 15. Damn another thing to piss me off. If I didn't satisfy her couldn't she wait for them to graduate. I stopped the video long enough for a picture and sent it to his wife and a short message inviting her over. She replied on my way. I already started recording again. They hadn't screwed yet. Just talking and a kiss once in a while. I sat the phone so I could let his wife in. I told her that they hadn't done anything except talking and a kiss every so often. His wife said she wouldn't hit Sharon but was going to kick Tim's ass and don't try to stop her she said. I will tolerate his cheating anymore. The last time she made him sign a post-nup that the cheater walked away with personal belongings. She and I went to the bedroom. We listened shortly. Sharon had said he should leave because she couldn't cheat on me. Tim wouldn't stop and Sharon said get I'm sorry if I miss lead you but I can't cheat. He grabbed her and she started saying stop stop. That was it for us two his wife entered first. She flew into like a wild cat. Sharon jumped up and ran to me crying I'm sorry I'm sorry. Poor Tim was in bad shape before his wife quit and said get to the house and pack up your shit and get out. He left. His wife wanted to talk to me and then to both of us. She explained to me that Tim was a real slick ladles man and if I loved Sharon that I should give her another chance but don't make it to easy for her. Talking to both of us she told Sharon that I was a good man and that she had better get her head out of her ass and beg for forgiveness. I really did love her and she really loved me I believed her. Thing got shifted around at her job she was no longer working around Tim. A month later Tim transferred to another location. Sharon was moved up to his place. Life finally got back to normal.

ndk59ndk59over 1 year ago

Hot story. I hope this really happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I lived my fantasy by setting up my 44 year old wife with a younger work colleague by getting her quite tipsy at a small gathering at which Dave was present (knowing it was possibly her fertile time); having arrange for Dave to keep dancing with Katie and getting her into the empty granny flat ( where I was concealed) and where the two of them kissed for ages and listening to Katie saying she shouldn’t be doing this - but making no attempt to disengage- and I could see them undressing each other- Katie, not expecting sex being in the cards had nice elegant white knickers and sheer skin tone tights on instead of raunchier lingerie and she gasped at the impressive manhood. She hesitated for a second when he said he didn’t have a condom, but allowed him to mount her and came continuously hoping he would pull out on time which he didn’t (on two occasions)- the first time, his orgasm seemed to last an eternity and Katie uttered a concerned high pitch “ oh my god” on feeling him spurt a huge quantity of baby making cream deep inside her.

When I returned from my errand, Katie was in a daze, said she was drunk and wouldn’t let me inside her when we got to bed. A sneak peak at the wash basked I saw not only was the gusset of her panties heavily encrusted with sperm staining but a lot of it had sealed through her tights as well.

I said nothing and the next night when our two kids returned to their flats, Katie agreed to an early night, and, as a special treat, didn’t make me wear a condom- what a cum I had.

Everyone was shocked to learn that the 44 year old married couple were reckless enough for me to have put a bun (two in fact), in Katie’s oven- but we love the twins and I’m ok with my secret knowledge given that I set her up in the first place.

Sadly, I had to fire her young stud who set about impregnating a number of married women in the office, one of whose husbands found out and caused a lot of trouble!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

absolutely the best story on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fulfilling a fantasy we both had, I allowed my 45 year old nurse wife Sue to spend the night with a junior doctor about to move to another part of the country who had been chatting her up for ages. I waited nervously for her to return the next morning as I desperately needed to make love to her. She said that although she’d had a shower, she was aware of a leakage into her light pink Lacey knickers and seeping through into her tan tights, which made me feel erotically sick as this confirmed that no condom had been used and Sue could still get pregnant. She was just so turned on that pure lust took over and she wanted to give her young doctor maximum pleasure and he said he wanted to give her a baby- which is what he did much to the surprise of our three older kids- I had had a vasectomy so I couldn’t be the biological father. The “ reclaiming “ sex was awesome and our marriage has survived.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 1 year ago

An enjoyable story. Near the end I was starting to get annoyed at some trite porn-story clichés--BBCs, straying wife stops using contraception--but then Kathy admitted she was just making that stuff up for Mike's benefit, so no problem.

The one odd note was Kathy asking husband Mike at the end to tell her lover (young Jack) that their affair is over. I'm disappointed she didn't tell Jack herself: Kathy has plenty of strength, self-confidence, and assertiveness. IMHO, that's another of the story's virtues: I love a strong, capable heroine. I also appreciate the story's broad-minded attitudes regarding love, sex, marriage, and fidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story, had similar story with my wife. Except it was with my uncle Earl. The head of his dick was the size of an orange, and he could come four or five times without losing his election. As a matter of fact, we were going to Atlanta. My little brother, his friend, Earl, Sherree, and me. He fucked her in the back seat the entire way, giving us, all the people that passed us quite a show. Now that trip was a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The most sickening thing I have witnessed was when I discovered that my wife cheated on us the children and I. The guys who she cheated with was a big black guy. Our 2 teen age sons and I were fishing and returned early. When we were home the two boys said dad we need the restroom we'll be right back. I was out at the machine shed when I heard a crash and yelling. I looked towards the house and thought that James Dulet my wife's boss laying in the yard and our oldest son yelling at him to get away from us and never come back. I started walking to the house and seen that he was naked. He seen me got up and ran to the other side of the machine shed. His truck was there and he flew out the driveway. We are still together but it will never be what we had before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She claimed it was the first time and last time. I said right I said for sure in our marriage and I walked out the door. Don't ask but we remarried about 2 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have a similar story, the wife had a college kid for a lover once, he was 6" 4' and very well built. She was 10 yrs older than him . I couldn't get enough of watching her fuck this kid, they were like wild animals and she was doing him while I was at work as well. I never had to ask if she had been with him, you know when you are getting sloppy seconds

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Doesn't everyone know that this is a story??? The remarks are sounding like the commenter actually believes it all, being critical and making suggestions. IT'S A STORY, enjoy it for what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story went from mildly interesting to downright uninteresting. Then it got worse. Absurd in the extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing hotter than seeing your wife fuck is there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An easy 5 star 🌟 sorry it wasn't true what she said to her husband.

It could continued only with the neighbor and his friends with them kind of taking over.

Gazo1954Gazo1954about 1 year ago

I love watching other guys fuck my wife

jennerbill6jennerbill6about 1 year ago

Good short story, there was a lot of conflict, and it was fun to see how it was resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it a 5 would gave more, as there was parts that was real for me, as the party, wife is 36/c . Nice ass. As I 6,3 and 185 , but we talked about her fucking a other man. I wont to see it, we went to the party, she know them I only know one woman, for long it got wild. And someone said let's play a game lose you lose your clothes. Well I didnt play. But getting to see them woman nude I would be on the sidelines. With In a hr. I was getting a nice show. Until the next game when. The man. Lost and the woman came over to the man and started playing with them. Wife said. Let's do the game we talked about. I said I can't play, she said really. You said see a man fuck me , thouthing of you fucking. She was right. I said ok. Well they all was fucking. I stand there. Then they said take your clothes off. I had to many beers. And forgot why I was still clothed. I had a dick cage on. A other game we played. Wife saw and said pull up your pants. But the others said no. Wife said if you keep them off. You wil be a slave. Your choice. As the others said leave them down. I said I be a slave and do as told . As my poor dick was as hard it could be and less then 2 inches. Long. You know what they asked. I was to clean. The womans pussy as the man with uncaged dicks made mess. I started to in joy going from one to the next. Until the man couldn't get any more. Then one ask why would you put your dick in that. I said. I put it on because I saw one in a sex store. And loved it. So then I bring it up with my wife. She said I will try . I bet on a game and lost . And had to where the cage for a week. And tomorrow is a week. I didnt know about the party . So I'm here. Thank you..for your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it. She was in two minds. But her nature took hold of her and she gave in. But what made it real for me is that at the end she controlled the situation and end it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but wife keeps seeing Jack for a week soon she is accustomed to his size and enjoys it Wife tells husband she has been seeing Jack but wants to stop it now she is pregnant with Jack’s baby her husband tells Jack next summer bring some friends Jack is excited and tells husband she is his now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love to hear how Kathy felt about having a new cock inside her? The way they were kissing i think it was very pashionate also, He probably made her cum a lot of time's. I think she loved it and fucked him every day for a while!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story gave it a five. Ending was a bit lame. All in all good writing . Need more. How the wife felt after the sex.

49ers6949ers69about 1 year ago

I think it sucked. I'm so sick and tired of all this punk-assed husband bullshit. It seems everything I start reading turns out to be that cuck crap. Doesn't anybody out there on this website write erotic stories for more traditional folks. Would be a breath of fresh air. To be fair though, I have read some stories that were cuckold or cuckold like that turned out more to my liking, but they are in the minority. I base my ratings on the content not how ( grammar and whatnot ) they are written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are 10-15 stories on here that I read time and again. This isn't just one of them, this is my favourite on here. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have to be honest, the stories I used to read on this site 10-15 years ago were far superior to what is passing by now. We clearly have an influx like hollywood of the same shit plot over and over again. I don't know where these people write but this entire wimp husband, big tit wife who turns into a whore at a 9 inch cock is played out badly. There is no more romance in Loving wives, they should rename it slut wifes or straight up, desperate dudes section because none of these stories have any chemistry, written by boys who worship playboy playmates who are not real women but an image that is projected to us to sell sex. I don't think any of these young men understand how consentual swinging with a hot wife works as every story is a humiliate husband story. It's like the same fucked up immature mind keeps putting out the same shit story for years now.

mcrr2225mcrr2225about 1 year ago

Second time I've read this story and I still think it's hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous