All Comments on 'Wifey Love Pt. 02 - Tested Again'

by NaughtyIntentions

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No real context, nothing but conjecture and allusion. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

His wife being the object of the young girls desire was confessed and then acted upon by both Bethany and Kathleen and then later with Liz In a Lezzy threesome , after being confronted by Bethany and Kathleen ! On top of all that they still have threesomes very frequently ! And he’s not invited !!!

LanmandragonLanmandragonabout 2 years ago

Perhaps write a story with some content?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stories like this are so easy to dislike.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Either tell the story or don’t bother. Dragging it out doesn’t improve it

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

All this, to say NOTHING! Looks like this will take 30 more chapters before any actual story comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

TOO Verbose; writing for the sake of writing vs. writing to tell a story

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Too slow to even be a story. Obviously she fucked somebody to get even but I'm not reading 20 chapters of this crap to get the entire story.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Sorry, this, while decently written is really not a worthwhile read. I get you tried to think out of the box, and its appreciated but this is just too dumb to get any better. This went nowhere, sure it made it a couple feet forward, but then sat there and spun its wheels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF-1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I ne er would have suspected that Bethany had feelings… for her dog. But I guess with total immunity, it would have been ok for that confession to come out. I just never saw where she actually said that, but as this is a dog of s story, I guess it’s to be expected.

I’m curious, just how do breasts get married? That’s the second time you’ve told how her breast were married so I’m guessing you must mean it.

Thought this might get better, gave part 1 a 2, and this is no better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, this is just the same as "Stage 02". Why? Stage 01 was as "Wifey tested". Sorry, I don't know why the duplication of the stories. Kinda short in all cases. What is this stuff Mike feeds to Kathleen? We have no back story. What does Kathleen reveal?

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderabout 2 years ago

So Bethany confesses that she has a thing for Kathleen and they get it on, kissing and licking each other to multiple big I'd. Next?

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
quote All this, to say NOTHING! Looks like this will take 30 more chapters before any actual story comes out.

I am in full agreement with this statement

I will not be reading any more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Grow Up.

Just stupid and juvenile. Try again when you mature. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

so what was the secret? otherwise you are drawing out a boring story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice tease. We wonder where this is going. Stay tuned as our devious hubby and his (apparently) oblivious wife explore the inner workings of . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So many words to say absolutely nothing. Could have been interesting to where this could lead but it leads nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too much repetition. The buildup looks like it will lead to the obvious or be highly contrived. The confession reveal should be in this one.

dante22dante22about 2 years ago

...... good storyline as well as good writing but I'm tired of being jerked around. Either tell the story or go home!!

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Lost in chapter one, and never found.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyIntentions@NaughtyIntentions
By day, a respectable husband, coach, teacher, church leader. By night (or whenever I am chatting here), nothing but naughty intentions. I welcome minds, female or male, which enjoy the pursuit of arousal at the expense of good morals. Are you a good girl? Come be bad w...