Wild Flower Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miguel couldn't explain what he was feeling. His body felt like he was possessed by something that he couldn't explain. He was on fire with each thrust that he felt. He had forgotten about the pain that he had felt earlier. He was just thinking about the pleasure and the kisses that he was feeling.

"I love you, Christian." He thought as he brought the sheets closer to him.

Miguel could feel that tingling feeling on his spine get intense. He knew he wasn't gonna last that long. His cock was starting to swell and it leaked even more. Having Christian's cock in his ass felt like being on top of the world. He was on cloud nine.

The room was filled with nothing but their deep, loud and sensual moans. They couldn't let go of each other lips. Their lips were really swollen but they still needed to kiss each other more and more. They felt as if they were each other's lives. It was just too sweet and neither Miguel nor Christian could deny each other.

Christian was really gentle with Miguel. He didn't want any harm to come to him. Moans of pleasure filled the entire room, making Christian even hornier. He could feel his cock getting harder than it had ever been before. It rubbed against Miguel's walls, making him grunt and groan, telling the boy how sweet he was.

Miguel groaned, slowly moving his ass against Luis' cock. He met with Christian's cock and when he hit his prostate, he squirmed in pleasure as his cock swelled up even more. Fuck! Miguel was really in a different world of nothing but pleasure. There was no trouble or even pain. He didn't want it to stop.

When Christian met with Miguel's ass, his pleasure doubled and his cock leaked more pre-cum. He could have sworn that he had almost cum. It was just too much. His body vibrated and his cock pulsed. The tingling on his spine got out of hand and he knew he wasn't gonna last. He moaned even louder and made sweet love, this time getting a little quick.

Miguel's cock was twitching, releasing huge amounts of pre-cum. He was near. Each thrust Miguel made was sending him to a climax. He could feel it building like a volcano, ready to explode. He moaned even louder, kissing Christian furiously.

Encouraged by Miguel's moans and groans, Christian repositioned his cock and then increased his pace, hitting on the prostate as hard as he could. His pleasure just went to another level. He could feel himself getting near with each thrust. He could feel it building in his balls. He could feel how powerful it was. He moaned even louder, biting on Miguel's tongue. He wanted to tell Miguel how much he loved him but he didn't want to pull away from those lips.

He was just thrusting his hips forward, burying his entire dick into that ass. His cock swelled even more and he knew it wasn't gonna be long before he came.

Gripping Miguel's waist harder, Christian violently kissed him, furiously sucking on his tongue. Their bodies were wet, rubbing against each other...their pleasure was intense...their moans were getting out of control. They simply wanted more of each other.

Thrusting deeper into Miguel, Christian felt his cock begin vibrating in pleasure, in need of more. He was not getting enough. He needed more of that pleasure. He was losing his mind. Carefully, gripping Miguel's thighs, Christian thrust in deeper into him with his entire mind. His cock slid past that prostate, making him feel intense pleasure.

Miguel let out a deep moan inside that mouth. He quickly removed his hands from those bedding and locked them around Christian's neck. Then they both slipped and Miguel was on top of Christian. He was now in charge and too bad he was near.

Miguel tore away from Christian's lips, rose and dropped his head, letting out a loud moan of ecstasy that was heard throughout the mansion. It was filled with lust and pleasure. Then he started moving his ass on Christian's cock, riding him. He was a little faster and Christian enjoyed it.

Christian on the other moaned as more sweat wetted his face. Feeling Miguel's ass on his cock was more than any treasure in his life. Fuck! The boy was really sweet than any anything else on this earth. Christian was really tired and sweaty but he wanted to go all the way.

Miguel was slowly dancing on that cock, gasping for air. He grasped the back of Christian's head and brought him up. Then he locked his arms on his neck and moaned while he performed that ancient dance of ecstasy on him. It was of pure bliss.

"Miguel..." Christian's voice sounded inhuman. "Fuck..."

Miguel moved his head and stared into Christian's eyes. Their eyes locked and Miguel saw just how beautiful Christian's eyes were. He was a really handsome man and he also knew how to make sweet love. Miguel was enjoying Christian's sweet cock although he was almost near. Christian was enjoying it more.

Meanwhile, Miguel was feeling all new sensations with Christian. He was finally able to look into his eyes while making love to him. It was such a new development.

"I... I didn't think I would feel so much..." He moaned, smiling at that handsome man. He was making sure not to stop riding him.

"But I thought you were the boss of everything." Christian groaned.

"Tonight, I want you to be my owner." He said without any regrets.

Christian felt really happy when he heard what Miguel had just said to him. Finally, Miguel was able to give him authority over him, at least that night. He couldn't have been happier than he was at that particular time.

He kissed Miguel and then flipped him. They were back to their original position. Christian was on top of Miguel and things were getting hotter for him. He was now a little quicker and from those moans and sensual breaths, he could tell Miguel was enjoying it so much. It just encouraged him more.

Miguel felt like he was about to pass out from the pleasure that he felt. He kissed Christian even harder as he felt a tingle on his spine. It continued until it travelled all the way down his cock and balls. His cock swelled up pretty badly, ready to shoot a powerful orgasm.

His body movement intensified, leaving him feeling hot. His sucking on Christian's tongue went to another level and he moaned deeper into his mouth, feeling his hole twitching. A powerful vibration took control of his body and he moaned deeply. He could feel his cock still swelling. He wanted to scream that he was coming but no way was he going to tear away from that mouth. After so long, he just wanted to keep on kissing him.

His breaths became really violent as he traced his hands down Chris' back to his ass. Reaching his ass, he held him tighter and pulled him closer, urging him to fuck even harder. He was in so much pleasure than he could have ever imagined. He moaned louder, kissing Christian violently even as he felt his cock swelling unlike before.

Then he did something even crazier when he moved his legs and wrapped them around Christian's ass, bringing his cock even deeper. Both their pleasure increased. Christian was now ready to shoot.

Miguel squirmed terribly on the bed while his cock continued on swelling. He clumped his ass muscles as the tingling reached its maximum. Feeling that powerful tingle on his spine, Miguel gave out a loud scream of ecstasy into Christian mouth as the first powerful load escaped his cock, between their bellies. He clenched his ass even harder, milking Luis' cock as more load left him. He was coming in between their stomachs and it was powerful. He kept on screaming into Christian's mouth, sucking on his tongue even as more load left him. It was powerful...it was intense...it was beautiful and it added to the immense pleasure that he felt.

His body movements intensified and he sucked deeply into Christian. He came and he came really hard. There was so much cum in between them. He felt like he wasn't gonna stop. But after what felt like eternity, he stopped coming and felt really weak. He was weak but the pleasure Christian was giving him was intense.

Christian could feel Miguel milking him. The clenched muscles on Miguel's ass were too much for Christian. His cock swelled up badly and expanded in Aidan's ass. He went in even deeper and fucked even harder, hitting the prostate violently. He was in panting mood and that vibration on his spine was just too much.

He kept on thrusting forward and then with a loud roar in Miguel's mouth, he arched his back as his cock began depositing his cum deeper, filling his ass with his sweet seed. He was moaning louder than before while filling the boy with his essence. It was harder, explosive and took him to a whole new world of pleasure.

He kept on filling Miguel's ass with his sweet cum. It kept on coming and coming, making him feel unimaginable pleasure. He had never cum as hard as he did at that time. It was intense...it was powerful...it felt like his balls were empty. He felt really drained, tired even as he deposited that cum inside of Miguel. He loved it a whole awful lot.

Miguel felt it and he moaned louder. He felt the hot cum flooding his ass. He felt it deeper inside his ass and it was like heaven. It was so much that his ass was filled to the maximum. He could still feel it hitting his ass walls. He just wanted it to stay in there for as long as possible. It kept on flooding him and literally burning him inside. He had never felt so fulfilled in his life but he was really, really tired.

With a few weak thrusts, Christian deposited the last drop and collapsed on top of Miguel, breathing as if he had just come from running a race. He was satisfied and he could feel his hot cum deep inside of Miguel. He was so tired and he was panting. He was dirty and he was really, really sleepy.

Christian smiled brightly and then leaned down onto Miguel. He took his lips and started showing appreciation by kissing him hard on the lips. They were both moaning and didn't want to pull away from each other. Their lips were really swollen but what they were experiencing was something they didn't want to stop.

After what felt like hours of kissing, Christian stopped and then just looked at Miguel with love in his eyes. With a moan, he pulled his semi hard cock out of Miguel and lay next to him with his arms wrapped around his waist. He started kissing his back and neck while he spooned him.

Miguel on the other hand was just too excited. He couldn't believe Christian had just made love to him. It was almost too hard to believe. Christian was now really special. Miguel loved him, especially after what they had done. But he couldn't just tell him that. He was still scared.

Miguel could feel Christian's cum deep in his ass but he clenched his ass and just kept it in. He wanted that sweet cum deeper inside his ass. He wanted to get pregnant for him if he could. Fuck! The way Christian held him after making love was really sweet. It was amazing. He was also kissing his back and it couldn't have been sweeter.

"Thank you and I love you." Christian held Miguel tighter, kissing his neck and back.

Miguel just chuckled without saying anything. He was sleepy and tired. He was really wet and the sheets were wet too. Miguel's hair was wet. They smelled of sweat, cum and sex but it was what they wanted.

"I feel weird." Miguel said with a sigh.

"What?" Christian quickly turned him over and looked into his gorgeous eyes. "Weird how?"

"I don't know." Miguel smiled softly, looking at Christian in new light. "I feel alive."

Hearing what Miguel had just said, Christian smiled at him and then kissed him once more. Their kiss got into something else as Christian got on top of Miguel once again. Things were getting intense between them and Christian was going all the way. He was moving his hand to Miguel's ass once again.

Miguel tore away from his mouth and looked at him. "What are you doing?"

He chuckled nervously. "I want us to feel alive... let's live."

He started kissing him again as things got out of hand between them. They got horny again and went in for round two which was definitely intense than the first one.

Something special was blooming between them.

***

Carter had just arrived at La don's company. He was alone this time and things were getting good for him. He knew that he was gonna sell a lot that day as he made a lot of food that day. The previous day and the weeks he had been working at that place, people had been demanding for more of his food. He was happy.

He was dressed in a simple violet t-shirt and blue trouser. He was with his stuff and as he was entering into the building, he almost bumped his stuff into an angry looking man. The man was tall, quite handsome and muscular. He must have been in his late 40s or early 50s but he was looking young and quite sexy. Carter had never seen him before at that place.

The man had really short, shaved black hair which was gelled. He was dressed in a beautiful brown designer's suit but that expression on his face showed that he was really angry.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" The man snapped, looking at himself. "And who the fuck are you? What do you want here?"

"I am really sorry, sir." Carter apologized, shaking his head. "I didn't see you. By the way, I am really sorry. My name is Carter and I work here..."

"You work here?" The man laughed in mock. "Have you taken a good look at yourself? Do you think someone like Miguel would hire someone like you?"

"What?" Carter felt that was a little rude. He was really mad. "How dare you talk to me like that, you silly insect? You better respect me because if you have no manners then I will teach them to you. I don't even know why Miguel would hire a leach like you."

"What? Look, Mr. whoever you are, I don't know who you are and I haven't seen you before." He said angrily. "La don hired me here so you don't have the right to insult me. Don't do that to me again, okay? Don't..."

"Oh shut up." The man snapped, pointing angrily at him. "You are gonna regret talking to me like that, bitch."

Then he left without saying anything else to Carter. Carter was definitely mad. He couldn't believe a stranger had just talked to him like that. Who was he anyway?

Anyway, he just forgot about it and went inside the building. He went at the reception and asked who the man he had just passed by was. The receptionist asked and Carter did all that he could to describe the man.

"Oh!" The receptionist smiled. "You must be talking about Mr. Chang. He is La don's good friend and they are partners but..." She looked around and whispered, "...he is more like his pet because he does what Miguel wants him to do." He laughed.

"Yeah," Carter chuckled nervously. "I have to go in." He didn't like gossiping, especially about La don.

Anyway, Carter went inside the offices and once he got there, he got the surprise of his life when he saw how relaxed the workers were. Some of them were talking... others were gossiping and others were just moving around. Carter had never seen the workers act like that. As soon as they saw him, they rushed to him and got the food. The way they were acting was really funny and it was so not like them.

Carter saw the secretary busy on her tablet. He rushed to him and did his best to smile and be friendly.

"Excuse me." He patted on her arm.

"Yes!" She smiled brightly.

"I am sorry but why does everyone seem so relaxed?"

The secretary chuckled happily. "La don hasn't showed up the entire day and has been mysteriously missing in action."

As soon as Carter heard that, his heart simply broke. He lost the smile on his face as his body felt cold. His heart pounded in his chest and he actually got really scared. His mind went to Christian. He had been released from the hospital but he hadn't seen him either. He had been missing in action the whole day.

"Could they be together?"

***

Miguel was busy in the kitchen, trying to fix something for breakfast. He was busy doing all he could to make something for the both of them to eat or rather Christian. He had no idea if he was gonna eat it anyway.

Miguel was only putting on his shirt and a boxer brief inside. His shirt wasn't buttoned up and his entire body was on view. He had a serious face on him and he wasn't smiling at all. He could still remember what had happened to him the previous night but he just didn't know how to react. He had left Christian sleeping when he came to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Christian who had just woken up came inside the kitchen with the brightest smile ever. It was as if he had just won a billion dollar lottery. Fuck! He was happy as hell. He was just in his undies and he was looking sexy as hell. When he saw Miguel in the kitchen, his mood got brighter. He was definitely happy.

"Wow!" He chuckled happily, wrapping his arms around Miguel. He kissed his neck and just held him. "I am really impressed. The great La don is in the kitchen. I never actually thought I would be able to see this. It is surprising."

Miguel took a quick glance at the man and smiled brightly. "I am only doing this because I don't want my employees invading my sanctuary." He chuckled, stirring into his food.

"Well! That's good." Christian moaned as he turned Miguel around. He leaned down and they both kissed while laughing teasingly. Nothing could stop their happiness.

"Do you remember the first time we met?" He asked.

"Yes!" Christian chuckled nervously. "How could I forget about that wonderful time? I always wondered how it look like if I saw you naked and I just did last night." He moaned.

"Maybe we should do that if you actually thought about it." Miguel said as he smiled brightly. "We should hang around the house completely naked."

"Yeah!" Christian loved the idea. That would mean that he would be completely hard the entire day. "I love it. Come here."

He grabbed Miguel's waist and then started kissing him passionately before...

"Oh!" He pulled away from Miguel's sweet lips, touching his crotch. "I will be back baby. I need to pee."

Without saying anything else, Christian ran out of the kitchen to the toilet. Miguel smiled brightly, making a quick turn. He took the food off the flame and then something hit him. He gasped fearfully and made a quick turn.

"Oh my God." He gasped, looking towards the door. "Christian doesn't know the bathrooms in this house. What if he mistakes it for the sacrifice room?"

That got him really scared. He quickly run after Christian and his fears doubled when he found Christian almost entering the sacrifice room. His heart started pounding and his body trembled. His eyes widened and he felt busted.

"Christian!" He called, rushing to him. "Don't go in there."

"What?" Christian made a quick turn, moving his hand from the door. "Why did you follow me?"

"Don't go in there." Miguel was acting really nervous. "That isn't the bathroom."

"Why do you look... nervous?" Christian asked with a frown. "Are you hiding something in here?"

"What?" Miguel was scared. "I... I don't hide anything. It's just that that place is really dirty and I don't want you to get you sick. That isn't the bathroom, okay? I will show you where the bathroom is."

"Okay." Christian wrapped his arms around Miguel's waist. "Let's go."

Miguel smiled and then started going with Christian. He took a sigh of relief. Thank God he had just escaped that otherwise, things would have gone bad had Christian entered the sacrifice room.

***

Carter was standing outside his house, looking all around. His mind was simply gone somewhere and he couldn't think properly. He was still thinking about what had happened at the company during the day and he was hurt.

"Hey!" He felt Lawrence's hand on his shoulder. "What's up? Why do you look worried?"

He gave a sigh of relief. "Christian has disappeared." He was in so much pain. "And Miguel is nowhere to be found too. I just don't know what to think anymore. I am really confused."