Wild Flower Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lawrence chuckled softly, rubbing on his shoulders to make him calm. "You shouldn't worry about that." He gave a sigh of relief. "Do you think Miguel is Christian's man?"

Carter made a quick turn and looked at Lawrence. He felt so much pain. His actions definitely spoke louder than words.

***

Christian came back inside carrying some flowers that he had just picked outside while walking around. He had seen the flowers and he had thought of Miguel so he had picked them for him. Christian was still in his undies, looking sexy as hell. He had a big smile on his face and couldn't wait to give them to Miguel. Christian and Miguel had spent quite some time alone. It was amazing and it was just too sexy. Christian had never had a day like the one he had just had. It was a day to remember.

When Christian entered the bedroom, he found Miguel all dressed. He was sitting on the bed tying his hair into a sexy ponytail. He was still looking hot. Christian had no idea why after he made love to Christian, he saw him in a different light.

"Miguel!" Christian gasped, looking at him. "What's going on? Why are you dressed up? I thought we were gonna spend the whole day together."

"Uh, yeah!" He chuckled softly, letting go of his hair. "I have loads to do and this is not really easy for me."

Christian didn't want Miguel to go away. He still wanted him so much. He had been thinking of spending an entire day with him. He climbed on the bed quickly and grabbed Miguel's waist, bringing him closer to his body. He breathed on his neck and kissed him sensually, making him moan.

"I want..."

"No!" Miguel moved away, getting up. Then he looked at Christian with a serious face. "I really have important things to do. If you touch me then..." He paused and took a deep breath. "...I will be unable to leave."

Christian took a deep breath, smiling at Miguel. "I understand that you have to go. But a time is coming when no one will be able to separate me from you."

Miguel sighed, nodding. "Yes!" He couldn't believe he was saying that. "That time is coming very soon."

Miguel was sure that once his revenge was complete, he was gonna be able to leave his life without any fear. Then he would live happily with Christian without anyone interfering in his life.

"Thank you." Christian moved from the bed and kissed Miguel on the lips. He didn't want things to get hot. He was gonna respect Miguel. "I can't wait for that time." He kissed him again. "I will go and get dressed, okay."

Miguel shook his head and rubbed Christian's sweet lips. He sat on the bed and watched Christian getting dressed. It wasn't long and he came back dressed up. Both of them kissed and started leaving the hacienda arm in arm, hand in hand and side by side. Miguel had never been as happy as he was at that particular time.

Christian couldn't help but look at that face. His body was suddenly getting hot. He grabbed Miguel once again and kissed him.

"Chris..." Miguel moaned as he pulled away. "...please, for the last time I am not in the mood. Let's just go."

Christian sighed and then moved away from him. He took his phone to check the time but what he found was a load of messages.

"Fuck!" He cursed.

"What is it?" Miguel asked. "Is there any problem?"

"No!" he shook his head. "It's just a load of messages from my uncle. I have to go now."

"Your uncle?"

"Yes!" Christian wrapped his arms around Miguel and smiled. "He just came to see me when he found out I was in the hospital. I didn't tell him where I was so he got a little worried. I will tell you everything later."

"Good!" Miguel wrapped his arms on Christian's neck. He kissed him softly. "I will see you later, okay."

Christian shook his head but there was something bothering him and he needed it to be clear. He kissed Miguel and then pulled his body closer to him.

"I hope everything we have shared is real." He said with a serious face.

"It's real." Miguel assured, blushing at him. "Everything is real and..."

He paused and kissed Christian passionately. "...that is the confirmation. I wouldn't have given myself to you if it wasn't real."

Christian felt as if he was on top of the world. He kissed Miguel and then hugged him tightly. He kissed him once more and left happily. His world was full of happiness. He didn't want it to end. He wanted it to continue forever.

As Christian left, Miguel smiled brightly. He couldn't deny what he felt anymore. He couldn't deny that he was in love with Christian. Not after the passionate night that they had just had. It had been awesome and Miguel didn't want it to end.

"I love you Christian." He said confidently, feeling his heart beating for a man for the first time. "I love you so much but I can't tell you that until my mission is complete."

He chuckled and then started heading to his car with a smile which he didn't wanna lose. Just as he was about to open the door, he heard his phone ringing. He sighed and took his phone out. He was thinking that Christian had probably called him but when he looked at his phone... he noticed that the number was not saved in his phone. Anyway, it was probably just one of his clients.

"Hello!" He answered.

"Hello..." The voice chuckled manically. "Guess who?"

"What?" Miguel asked angrily as he lost his smile. "Who the hell are you?

The man chirped on the other end of the line. "Don't you remember me?" He chuckled manically. It was almost as if he was teasing Miguel. "Well! Let me refresh your memories." He cleared his voice. "I am the man you used and dumped two years ago. I am the man whose life you destroyed a year ago. Do you now remember?"

Miguel's mind went back to the past and he started reliving everything. Then it hit him. He knew who it was.

"Felix!" He gasped as his eyes widened.

What happens next for our Wild Flower?

***

Thank you so much for reading this chapter to the end. I really appreciate it a lot guys and I love you. Thank you so much once again.

What did you think of the passionate moment between Miguel and Christian? What do you guys think about Carter and his feelings for Christian? What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Are you as eager as I am? Don't forget to drop your comments at the end of this chapter. By the way, when did Carter become Christian's boyfriend? Am I the only one who didn't see that part?

Chapter 14 will be a bomb and I hope you guys are ready for it. I will make it really interesting. Don't worry about the many characters, some of them will be leaving us very soon and you don't need to ask. Anyway, I hope you are ready for Chapter 14.

Stay tuned...