Wild Frat House Night in Des Moines

Story Info
Wife and friend have an unexpected surprise at the club.
2.4k words
3.63
19.9k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Frat House Event

Based on true events, names have been changed to protect the innocent

The wife and I dabbled with the swinging lifestyle for a year or two when we first started our relationship. We used to frequent a dance club called the Frat House, this was not your usual dance club; this was a LGBTQ Swingers etc., etc. type of club. They would have drag shows there on a regular basis and a group of couples would go to support their Gay friends. The wife enjoyed the environment as everyone could actually be themselves and nothing was put on, no hang ups as she would say. We hadn't been in the lifestyle for very long and to be honest none of the couples we met ever worked out. It was beginning to look like a lost cause. The wife received a call from one of her friends who was going to perform at a drag performance over the weekend, one on Friday and the other Saturday.

We decided to go to the one Friday night and one of our single friends Jenny asked to go with us, she was very open minded and we agreed.

Now I should take a moment to describe my wife, Nika and our friend Jenny. My wife was 28 at the time, 5 feet, 6 inches tall, about 135lbs, 35D-24-36 (no lie) reddish, brown hair, blue eyes and an ass to simply die for, still does to this day. Jenny was 5 foot 2 or 3 inches, blond (natural due to the carpet matching the drapes) approx. 130lbs, 36CC-25-36, everything was where it was supposed to be.

We arrived at the club early enough and found a bar table and chairs in the area where the couples usually hung out. It was up on an elevated platform off to the back side of the bar where you could see everything and were hidden by the normal crowd. We all started drinking at a good pace and I decided to slow down a bit so I didn't miss anything but the ladies were well on their way to a uninhibited evening. The bar had filled to capacity and then some.

The crowd was having a great time. Nika wondered off with a couple to talk to one of their drag friends and there were 5 wives and 7 husbands standing with Jenny and I in our area. Jenny had taken one of the backed bar stools and sat down. She was wearing a pair of slip-on flat shoes, a pair of Levi's and a button up flannel shirt. It was very casual for a night out at the club but she was initially there to enjoy the show, not realizing she was going to put one on.

We sat and chatted with the group and from the crowd came a very attractive young black woman, I didn't know her at all but some of the other couples appeared to know her. She was very interested in Jenny and the attraction was mutual. Things heated up quickly and they were kissing and making out. The stranger started to unbutton Jenny's Levi's and slid her hand down to find the winning prize of an obviously very wet pussy, She smiled when she found that Jenny was commando.

Jenny's eyes were closed and her head was back. The stranger moved between Jenny's legs and slid her Levi's completely down and in the process pulled her shoes off. Jenny's legs moved apart and the stranger dove in and began to eat that clean shaven pussy with the inch landing strip above the clit. I whispered to the stranger to pull the Levi's completely off and she was more than happy to oblige.

At this point, Jenny was completely naked from the waist down and was sitting on the edge of the bar stool so the stranger could have full access to her soaked pussy. Her eyes closed and head back it looked like she was in ecstasy. I noticed that the men had made a wall of humans so no one from the crowd could see what was happening.

This might give me an opportunity I had not had up to this point. I whispered to the stranger to move up and tilt the stool back and kiss Jenny. The stranger moved up and two of the husbands helped with tilting and holding the bar stool backwards, which I might explain lined Jenny's pussy up directly with my crotch. I undid my shorts and let them fall to the floor. Jenny was not the only person who came to the club commando

. I was rock hard and lined the head of my swollen cock at her dripping pussy. The stranger kept Jenny's head tilted backwards and kissed her. This left Jenny unaware of who was about to take her sweet pussy for a ride. I slid into her with one smooth motion. She felt incredible, her back arched and the men holding the stool reached out and undid the buttons on her shirt.

Her bra was a front snap which was undone to expose a beautiful pair of 36 CC tits with nipples pointed towards the ceiling. The two husbands began to suckle on those nipples and I began a nice steady fucking of that pussy. Jenny was moaning into the stranger's mouth. Not sure how but the shirt and bra disappeared and Jenny was completely naked.

I was holding her legs up with my arms, two husbands were holding the stool while fondling and suckling on her nipples. The black female stranger continually tongued Jenny's mouth. Jenny was moaning loudly and the wives started to run their hands over her body and my back and ass as I pumped away, fucking this incredible pussy. This went on for about 10 minutes and I felt Jenny's pussy start to squeeze my cock and her body spasmed as she orgasmed. I was not quite that ready and continued to pump away; my balls slapping on that beautiful little puckered ass of hers. It wasn't 4 minutes later and Jenny orgasmed for a second time. Number 3 hit around the 20-minute mark and I was close, very close. This whole time Jenny's head was back and she was gasping.

I increased my tempo and started to seriously slam into her ass and thighs with my hips. I was close and I pushed in trying to impale this little 5'2", 130lb. blond like Vlad the Impaler 400 years ago. I let out a low growl and slammed in one last time, Jenny's Pussy gripped my cock and she orgasmed for a 4th time as I filled that pussy with hot seed.

My cock fell out of her and I moved to the left and to my surprise one of the other husbands had his cock in hand and slid right in to that wet pussy and began to slam away like a mad man. I watched as he finished and two more husbands with the verbal approval of their wives also took turns fucking a hot load into Jenny's pussy.

I lost track of how many orgasms Jenny had or where the strange woman wondered off too. The wives helped Jenny get dressed and straightened up, someone even got her a new drink. To say the least she was glassy eyed with a huge grin on her face.

The rest of the crowd returned, Nika was trying to tell me that she had run into an old friend I thought this was cool but couldn't quite catch the whole story as to why she had been gone so long. The night was winding down to closing time and it was time to move to the VIP room.

In the state of Iowa, the rules are simple, bars have set hours but if you had an area that could be locked off from the main bar, you could have a byob area and keep the party going. That being said this is how it worked, the patrons could buy alcohol and take it with them to the after-hours VIP part of the bar.

We all moved over to this smaller area and huddled in the far corner. We ran into a friend of ours called mortar (nickname) and all settled in with a few more drinks and conversation. Jenny was talking with a few other couples that had watched the show earlier and mortar was busy flirting with my wife. They had always had an attraction to one another but with the amount of alcohol Nika had, flirting was just the spark needed to set off other things.

At first, I was watching the crowd and then I noticed Mortars hand on my wife's ass cheek and him whispering and kissing her neck. The wife was wearing a yoga style stretch mini skirt and it hugged her ass and to mortars approval just covered up her pussy, which was now thong less, no idea where that went but Mortar didn't care. They were now fully engaged in a deep French kiss and that skirt was up over her ass and resting comfortably around her hips. The group had also noticed the beautiful heart shaped ass and the hands kneading those cheeks. I watched intently as the heat between them increased to the point that they no longer cared if they were in a bar or on the street corner.

As they ran their hands all over each other I noticed that Mortars pants were now undone and his hard cock was in view of the crowd. Mortar picked my wife up by the hips and promptly impaled her wet pussy with his hard cock and began a steady rhythm of fucking. This was absolutely all I needed to get hard as a rock again and since I did not want to be left out of the fun; I sidled up behind my wife, cock in hand and after applying some Astro Glide that I kept for emergencies; proceeded to slide my cock into her tight little asshole. Once I was balls deep, Mortar and I got in sync and proceeded to DP the wife to a multiple orgasm which led to Mortar and I to shoot within a stroke or two of each other. We sat her down on the couch in the corner with the skirt still up around her hips. Nika was still in full spasm mode and we were well on our way to full recovery and thinking about round two.

I turned and noticed a crowd around the ottoman and some repetitive motion going on, as I moved to see exactly what was going down, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Jenny's sex drive was back on line and she was riding on the cock of another of the husbands in our group and was blowing another, I thought, what the hell and moved through the crowd to position myself directly behind her, lubed and lined up and with a little push, slid my now hardened cock, balls deep up her tight little ass. She started to grunt loudly on the cock in her mouth and soon we all had a steady full-length stroking going on. The crowd were lining up to watch and successfully blocked the view of the on-goings from the not so open-minded patrons in the VIP room. As I was working towards the common goal I glanced back over and noticed my wife now full on her back on the couch with an ass pumping away between her legs, I didn't recognize the individual but he was certainly enjoying the ride.

My hips were slapping into Jenny's ass with a steady and solid slap, slap, slap. The gentleman enjoying the deep throat stimulation was getting very close to his happy ending and the gentleman laying under Jenny was yelling that he couldn't hold it. So that was my cue to let myself go and drain the lizard up this incredibly tight ass, and I did just that with a low growl and a very forceful thrust.

I lay across Jenny's back as all three of us drained ourselves into this incredible woman. When we were all done, we slowly moved away, Jenny was done for the evening and was being helped to put herself back in order and I was now moving my way back to the corner. I was surprised to see the unknown man still pumping full throttle into my wife, I now noticed another man holding her arms pinned over her head to the side of the couch. A woman I did not recognize either was holding a hand over Nika's mouth and I was starting to get a bad feeling, fortunately after talking to the woman, this was consensual and something that everyone was in agreement with as I was to find out. What I didn't know was that this stranger was the owner of the club, his son was holding my wife's arms and his wife was covering her mouth. Apparently while Jenny and I were getting busy in the main club, Nika had run into the owner's wife and they knew each other.

While they were getting caught up on old times and the chat of the club and its open nature, the discussion arose as to if my wife would be willing to help her with a fantasy that her husband and son had of taking a complete stranger and fucking her in front of the whole bar. Long story short, a couple of drinks more and the fact that the owner and son were attractive helped the wife agree. Nika running into and onto Mortar's dick was just coincidental.

The original ass I saw fucking Nika had been the son and now as I watched the father slammed into Nika and yelled loudly to take his load. When he finally backed away and gathered his wits about him the whole situation was explained. As quickly as it all had started, it was over.

It was well past 3am by the time we got home and we slept until noon.

What a story, and memory to carry around for years until this opportunity to share came along.

The whole situation was almost surreal, honestly it was hard to even imagine and if in fact had at least in part if not in whole, happened; then the whole could be completely true...but that is for me to know and for you to wonder...