All Comments on 'Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 01'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Nevada does allow bordellos in rural counties!

4

derlichderlichover 1 year ago
sigh........

After all these years, Senior Trip, is still your best story. Why you didn't finish it, we will never know. But you should have. Harold, his wife, daughter, and stepdaughter should have hooked up with the occasional slut friend of Jenny and Olivia. Perhaps Margie? Some horny super stacked girl to join in? JUST DO IT!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year ago
Great start

Wonderful start 5o the story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Minor nitpick. Are we to assume the lawyer or Evelyn mads sure that the Parks were STD free or do they just get a pass because they're the new owners?

jkthekatjkthekatover 1 year ago

What a great start! Very arousing!

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I like it! Thanks a bunch. 5 BIG AND FAT BLAZING STARS!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 1 year ago

You got me hooked on this one already. You’ve jumped ahead of 4 other stories on this site that I’m following. Wonderful storytelling and you’ve filled in the backstory very well to understand how David inherited the place. Jennifer seems to be a little conservative but caring of others. David is looking at the long term benefits of it. Now David and Jennifer need to go get testing in the morning being Owner / Employee of the place. I’m not surprised by Jason’s desires for a mature Jennifer and Felicity wanting David as he was a challenge for her. Thank You and looking forward to reading future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Excellent detail info on operations n such

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Wonderful start. Minor typos were a bit of a distraction but not enough to detract much from the satisfaction of a good read. Wonder where this will go. 5⛤

AngusMAngusMover 1 year ago

Muy excelente sehr sehr gut

G5902G5902over 1 year ago

I always enjoy reading your fantastic stories!!! I am looking forward to reading future chapters of this fun story. I like how you brought the wife around to the total situation. Thank you!

Bender13Bender13over 1 year ago

This is absolutely spectacular, and I'm here for a whole lot more from this world that you're creating!

HonorableHedonistHonorableHedonistover 1 year ago

This is a great beginning and it’s well written, but it’s off putting how often Evelyn talks about consent when she assaulted David while he slept.

EVLoverEVLoverover 1 year ago

Wow, Wild Horse Ranch is quite the titillating experience.

I've read/heard that one gets used to the nudity at a clothing-optional place after a while. In my own case, I suspect that I'd have a constant boner for quite a while I'd also probably need a chiropractor to work on my neck to deal with the whiplash that I'd get swiveling wildly around to look at all the naked folks ;-)

That said, while I'd love to see follow-on chapters to this wonderful tale, I'd also be OK if it ended at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This would make a great movie!

nutinbutfunnutinbutfunover 1 year ago

Great story! Looking forward to the next part.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

This is so working for me, even with all the rules

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindover 1 year ago

Loved it, but it jarred when Evelyn broke her own 'rules' without any good reason. If blowing the guy keeps the place open, okay. But disrespecting his wife like that? She'd make him sack the bitch.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

interesting concept but this gets carried away on the sex part

jewelya8789jewelya8789about 1 year ago

Drugged sex is rape. So she invited 4 guys. Maybe she did intend to have sex with all of them. That would have been consensual. Drugged sex is rape. Asshole Dave says she invited them, what else would it be for if not sex. The unspoken implication is “she asked for it.” For fuck sake, was this taking place in the 60s or 70s. Davey baby thinks his victim blaming lets him off the hook. Wrong. It just reinforces his asshole status. No. I have not read the whole thing. Victim blaming bought my reading to a screeching halt.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Both breaking out of their rut

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very hot and enjoyable story for the most part. Evelyn blowing him next to his sleeping wife was strange and showed such disrespect for her that it was shocking. She deserved to be immediately fired for doing that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES