All Comments on 'Wild Night for a Young Man'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

perfect, hope for more chapters and more exposure like in theater

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mass on Sunday

I wonder if she'll make him go naked to Mass on Sunday

rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 5 years ago
As usual, great.

Great imagination, explosive shower scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fabuloso’

You write the most delicious CfnM embarrassment stories. They are imaginative and read like soap suds slithering against skin. My fingers were trembling as I read your words. I’ve read a bunch of your stories and thought the theme is usually constant, your scenes and settings and characters are always surprising and very satisfying.

I look forward to more of your stories.

L O R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The hottest story so far !

Please Please Please publish the next part asap. Can't wait any more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i'd Love It!

i wish that i was the property of Samantha and Mrs. Thomas!

i'm sure Samantha and Her friends will be visiting the male strippers frequently, and that She and Mrs. Thomas will be enjoying the predicaments They cause!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved Your Story!

Perhaps Samantha could send pictures of the male stripper's members to Mrs Thomas? Samantha is one hot girlfriend! I too am four inches, so my heart was beating out of my chest. I am so hard right now. Please another adventure for these characters. Hawt story:)

AdrianTannerAdrianTannerover 4 years ago
Very exciting!

Great story, very exciting! The first few opening scenes with Samantha and Karter and the white T-shirt and flip-flops were to die for! I love the relationship they have and hope to hear about more of their adventures together. Can this becomes a continuing series? I surely hope so!

Bottfeed3Bottfeed3over 4 years ago
Fantastic

A wonderful erotic story. I'd love to have more of this please. Pretty please. I am sure others would enjoy more also. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love the fact that the little thing is being shaved completely hairless regularly!

That's excellent!

This takes his humiliation to the next level since prevents him from having normal relations with girls.

It extends his virginity and increase's the boy's masturbation addiction exponentially!

Very amusing!.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Really nice story!!!!!! Thank youth!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
1618 Followers
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.