Wild Side of a Perky Ass Ch. 05

Story Info
Where is Toilet?
1.6k words
4.72
20.3k
21

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the last person that peed in my mouth, the taste of Nora's pee lingered on my tongue while the smell of her fanny filled up my nostrils, and this was stronger, since I still had my nose pressed into her panty, as requested, or more precisely, as ordered.

Hazel and Nora were amazed at me, but only Hazel and Mistress soon had their spirits focused on the party again, excluding Nora, whose attention remained on me.

On every sip of alcohol Nora took, she did while staring at me. Her attention was divided between the party and me.

Hazel tapped the bottom of her cup on the table to get Mistress and Nora's attention, "They're back!"

There was a big grin on Hazel's face, and when Nora and Mistress saw what she was referring to, they grinned and even laughed as well.

It was the ladies that walked by when Nora was peeing in my mouth. They came back to peep at us, or rather, at me.

Mistress eyed me to keep me in line. The natural thing for me to do was to drop Nora's panty, but Mistress' cautionary look was a serious warning.

I held Nora's panty in my face and continued sniffing hard while the girls stared at me, giggled and then laughed at me. Hazel, Nora and Mistress giggled back at them in a friendly way and then the girls turned around and walked away, and as they did, Hazel got up and excitedly went after them, for what, I had no idea.

"So, how did he become your slave?" Nora asked out of nowhere. She and Mistress had briefly wondered whatever Hazel was up to, and then they were drinking and having random talk and having fun, and Nora just popped that question.

She found me fascinating, particularly, the relationship between Mistress and me.

Mistress leisurely narrated how we met and how she took control of me, and what this for Nora was that it assured her of who I am indeed, that this wasn't a one-time thing, or a fluke. This is not a joke, and she loves it so.

I noticed that right after this, Nora took up a more dominant stance with me. In the way she stared at me, and referred to me, she exuded dominance.

"I hope you don't mind?" Mistress said to Nora, with the corners of her mouth turned down.

"What?"

"I want to take a shit."

"And?" Nora asked with excitement. Her eyes beamed at me, hoping this involves me.

Mistress nodded at her, "Yeah."

"Here too?"

"Yep!"

Nora's face was intensely passionate. The smile on her face made her look more beautiful and radiant, and at this moment, though I shivered at her eagerness at seeing me humiliated, I couldn't help finding her attractive.

Mistress stood up, looked around and then pulled her black denim bum short down to her knees and sat back on the bench of the picnic table. This caused Nora to chuckle. She was expecting me to lie on the floor like I did when I drank their pee.

"Get behind me, Toilet."

"Yes, Ma'am," I responded and knelt behind her.

Kneeling made my face too high for her ass, so I had to sit my ass on the ground and then engage her bare ass with my mouth.

"You know how you do this, Toilet. Wrap your lips around my asshole."

When Nora heard that, she gasped excitedly and got off the bench on the other side and came over to Mistress' side so she could see what exactly I was doing.

I rolled my eyes sideways and met Nora's eyes. Her eyes were glittering at me, full of surprise and excitement, and passion.

As Mistress commanded, I sealed my lips around her asshole and stared around randomly, but because I knew Nora's eyes were on me, I kept returning to her, and somehow, I got comfortable staring back at her even as I held Mistress' asshole in my mouth.

Mistress groaned and pushed out a soft but massive turd into my mouth.

"Hell no!" Nora burst out. Her eyes brightened at me and her mouth opened. She was stunned at the sight of my cheeks bulging out as my mouth made space for the huge pile of shit Mistress was expelling into my mouth.

Mistress moaned until she was done pushing out that heavy amount of dung, then she exhaled and turned sideways at Nora, "What?"

"My goodness, you are actually doing it. You are shitting in his mouth!" Nora replied, greatly exhilarated. This moment has to be Mistress' most proud moment. She relished in the show of might and acted like 'Yeah, of course, I am shitting in his mouth.'

"But this is a normal thing, though," she casually said to Nora.

"No, you're crazy, it's not normal, but I love it!"

"Aha!" she winked at Nora.

While shamefully staring at Nora, I swallowed the dump in my mouth and it almost choked me. The faecal load made a bulge in my throat as I forced it down.

"Oh my god!" Nora screamed as she watched the dump move down my throat. She screamed at me like I'm a movie star.

I hated this moment because we were out in the open and Nora's reactions could attract unwanted attention, but Mistress loved it. She loved every bit of Nora's reaction. She felt proud of herself for having me as her slave, and as her toilet.

Mistress pushed out the second log of shit and my cheeks bulged out again, and Nora fastened her eyes on me and I stared back at her.

"Hmm, Toilet," Nora muttered.

Yep, that's me.

"How are you doing this, doesn't it taste bad?"

Well, it does. It tastes very bad, but unfortunately, I can't respond because my mouth was full of shit.

"So, you are going to swallow now?" Nora continued.

I nodded, since that was the only way I could answer her, and then proceeded with swallowing what Mistress deposited in my mouth.

I noticed Nora grabbing her thighs as she watched the dump move down my throat. This part of the act moves her.

"Do you have wipes?" Mistress asked Nora.

"Oh, yeah, I do," Nora replied with a grin and then reached for her purse on the table. She gave Mistress a piece and cocked her head.

"Hey, Toilet, I'm done shitting," Mistress said to me so I could pull my face out of her ass. She then wiped her ass and tucked the soiled wipe into my mouth.

"C'mmon!" Nora puffed, "no, no, no, c'mmon, what the fuck!"

"We can't litter the ground with that, you know," Mistress responded.

Nora could only wonder at how much of this kind of treatment I could take.

"Do you need one more?" she asked, holding out another piece of wipe at Mistress.

Mistress collected it from her and cleaned her ass crack with it and then tucked it into my mouth. Nora's eyes didn't leave me and I chewed the wipes and swallowed while staring back at her.

"Wow!" This was an unbelievable moment for Nora, one she found so exhilarating. She sat down beside Mistress, at her left-hand side, and stared at her with a dazed expression.

Mistress smiled at her. "It is what it is."

I stood up and as I took my seat beside Mistress, on her right, Nora exhaled.

"Hmm, Toilet, I want to take a shit too."

Mistress giggled and I got up and went back behind them.

Nora only needed to pull the helm of her tunic dress forward and her ass was bare already. A very easy move. She had done away with her panty earlier, gifting it to me.

I looked around again and sat on the floor, right behind Nora's cute, fleshy ass. Her asshole was puckering, and around this hole were fine lines of pink wrinkles.

I drove my face into her ass and sealed my lips around her cute bumhole, and immediately I did, she giggled. "Oh my!"

Hazel reappeared but didn't come alone. She came back with the two ladies that had been prying on us. When she went after them, I didn't think it was to bring them back.

"So, this is Ellie, and this is Nora," Hazel said pointing at them both, then she rested her left hand on the shoulder of the first girl, "This is Grace, and this is Lexy."

"Hi!"

"Hi!"

"Hi!

"Hi!"

They all briefly got acquainted with themselves and Hazel asked Grace and Lexi to please take a seat, and then she sat too.

She looked around, scanning for me. I'm the high point of this evening and how could I be missing? "Where is Toilet?"

Nora blew and blushed. She rolled her eyes and stammered and then smiled.

"Where is Toilet?" Hazel asked again.

"Nora is using him," Mistress replied.

"How?" Hazel stared at Nora inquisitively. If she was using me, she'd expect to see her squatting over my face while I lie on the floor. But what's before her is Nora and Mistress sitting side by side. "Nora, where is Toilet?"

Nora blushed even more and smiled sheepishly, unable to answer.

Mistress' voice then came in proudly, "Nora is shitting in Toilet's mouth."

"Huh!" Hazel gasped and jumped up and came around. I rolled my eyes upwards, to the left, and my eyes met hers. My face was in Nora's bare butt and my lips were wrapped around her asshole, and then Grace and Lexi rushed over to see for themselves.

Hazel screamed, with a big grin on her face, "What the fuck!"