All Comments on 'Wild Side of a Perky Ass Ch. 05'

by DixitDomina

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DixitDominaDixitDominaover 1 year agoAuthor

How to find me on Subscribestar;

Click on my username here, then click on the tab 'Contact.'

Click the word 'Website,' it's a link that will take you to my Subscribestar page.

Subscribe for daily fetish stories.

Thank you!

maddog4056maddog4056over 1 year ago

My favorite chapter so far

DixitDominaDixitDominaover 1 year agoAuthor

Haha @maddog4056

You were waiting for it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not too into scat, but I find it more acceptable and even sexy when asian, hot beautiful girls/women are doing it. I just imagine Ellie looking exactly with that asian woman with her perky ass I saw in a femdom video, and nora could've looked like that gorgeous asian goddess from Astrodomina. Every description you gave Ellie and Nora would fit them, except the ethnicity (hair colour also, I guess). It's just a personal taste😁, but your story is still great, since the two new girls aren't described yet, if you will add one or a few chapters, I just hope you will make one of them asian, Lexi for exemple. No matter the nationality you choose (Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Indian)

DixitDominaDixitDominaover 1 year agoAuthor

@anonymous Alright. Watchout for the next chapter(s).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDixitDomina@DixitDomina
Hello everyone! Welcome to Dixit Domina. It's a Femdom World right here, having male servitude to superior women as the center that holds everything together I write humiliation and degradation stories with toilet slavery being a central theme. I also cover a few range of o...