Wild Side of a Perky Ass Ch. 09

Story Info
Drop Off.
1.1k words
4.68
6.3k
9

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowed down and gradually drove the car to a halt. We're here now, in front of Hazel's house, at 3:55 am. Hazel pecked Mistress and Nora, and felt reluctant to leave. It's been a long night and everyone should be tired. At least I am, but these girls, where do they get the energy from?

"This was the best night ever," Hazel confessed.

"Yes," Nora agreed, and they both had Mistress to thank for it, for the thing at the centre of this experience; me.

"And those girls, they will call soon, I bet."

"Yeah," Mistress agreed. "I like them. Thanks for bringing them."

"My pleasure," Hazel cooed. "I was taken by their curiosity. I mean, who wouldn't wonder 'what the fuck is going on here?'"

All three girls laughed and had their eyes on me again.

"We should do this every night."

"Huh!" Mistress gasped and cackled at Hazel's proposition.

Of course, practically speaking, that won't work. This is real life and they have obligations and demands on their time, and will have to do things other than partying, but of course, again, they can party as much as they find they are able to, or now that their hangouts have an interesting take, switch it up.

They reminisced some more until it thinned out. It's cold out here, and we're now in front of Hazel's house. She should go in now.

"What is it?" Mistress asked Hazel, wanting to know why she was stuck on me.

"I want to slap him. Again."

Mistress glanced at me and I got out of the car and stood in front of Hazel.

I thought this night was over.

It's not.

Hazel grabbed the collar of my top and squeezed it in a hard grip, manhandling me and making me toss forward off my feet. It was dark already, but lights out!

I heard a bang on my face and I started counting stars without even looking up into the sky. Giggles and laughter erupted around me.

Whap!! Whapp!!

Hazel sent two more slaps to my face, and then five more, and then another two, making ten hot slaps in total. The sounds of the facial assault reverberated into the quietness and stillness and darkness of the night.

She stopped and stared at me, happy about subduing me again.

Mistress wheezed, "You want to do this all night?"

The girls giggled and Hazel had to give up. She's had enough fun by the way, and she'll still have more. She can't do it all this night, she realized, and then let go of me.

Once more, she hugged and pecked Mistress and Nora, and finally, strolled into her apartment.

It was late, but for some reason, they didn't appear as tired as they should appear, because of how lively it had been.

We got back into the car and got back on the road.

Nora was just gawking at me, and Mistress gave her that space. She kept quiet and allowed her gaze on me.

"I'd like to watch you dominate him all day, Nor. I think you like him."

Nora smiled. "This whole thing is fascinating."

"I know, sweetheart."

"Do you know he likes you?" Mistress asked Nora.

"What the fuck! Not a toilet, please!"

Mistress laughed out loud. "Nah, I don't mean in that way. But from the way he sniffed your panties. He did it so passionately."

They made jest of me until we got to Nora's house, and then she and Mistress stepped out of the car for a proper hug.

Mistress stared at me and I jumped out of the car, came around and went on my knees.

Hazel said farewell with slaps. Nora was about to say hers too, and so Mistress backed up and leaned on the car.

"Old man," Mistress said to me, "remove your clothes."

I undressed quickly and stood naked in front of Nora. Again, I felt exposed and ashamed because this was us on the street, and you know, yeah, it's dark, but here, the streets are not condemned to absolute desertion at night. Her neighbourhood is quiet, but anyone could drive by, or walk by.

Nora stood there gawking at me, staring at me from head to toe, and then later on let her gaze linger on my privates. The cold and shame held me back from getting hard immediately.

"Are you going to do something to him, other than stare?" Mistress nudged.

"Something like?"

"I'd love to see you give him some beating. That will make this night complete for him."

Nora laughed and formed her fist. She's taking the offer.

She threw a probe punch at my chest and watched my reaction, and then began boxing me. I winced and cried and shrieked and gave off different reactions to the assault.

"How about down there?" Mistress suggested.

Nora giggled and lowered her aim to my abdomen. She sent some more girly punches, but they were painful.

"Lower," Mistress further suggested.

Nora laughed. "Lower where? Can you see what's lower?"

"Lower, sweetheart."

"He's gonna hate me forever."

"Well, you pooped in his mouth. Remember? This thing is a toy for us to play with."

"Oh, yeah," Nora's face lightened up and she aimed for my groin. She tried to be careful and threw a light punch at my dick.

As girly as that punch was, pain rippled through my dick and balls, and I shrieked. She and Mistress responded with hearty giggles.

Nora sent some tougher punches until I fell to the ground.

She and Mistress then hugged and she said to her, "Thanks, Ellie baby. It's been such a wonderful night."

"I love you, girl," Mistress said back to her and then summoned me, "Will you walk my beautiful baby to the door?"

"Yes, Mistress," I managed and got up. Nora grabbed my arm and I walked her to her door.

I dropped to my knees while she opened the door and said good night to her as she walked in and locked her door.

I walked back to the car and picked my clothes from the ground, and as I attempted to put them back on, Mistress asked me, "Is that necessary?"

I sighed, "No, Mistress."

She was pleased with me telling her just what she wants to hear. She wants me naked as I drive her home, and I can't object to that.

And for chivalry, I opened the passenger door for her to get into the car and then turned around and got into the car too.

I gave a long sigh as I regarded myself in this state, naked behind the steering wheel, I'm driving Mistress home.