Wild Side of a Perky Ass Ch. 10

Story Info
The morning after.
1.1k words
4.56
11.6k
14

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove naked in the quiet of the night, I noticed it was quiet in the car too. The chuckles and humiliating remarks had ceased, and so, I looked to my side and found that Mistress had fallen asleep. Aha, she's tired after all.

We got home safely and she didn't wake up on her own accord. After turning off the ignition, I stepped out of the car, and as I did, cold air wrapped around my naked butt, reminding me of shame again.

I went around the car and opened the passenger door and solemnly called unto her, "Mistress."

She was fast asleep and didn't answer. I called her again and she still didn't answer, then I knew I had to nudge her.

Respectfully and in awe of her, I tapped her forearm gently, "Mistress."

She grumbled and turned towards my direction, sleeping still. I waited a few more seconds and called her again, and then she managed to open her eyes and yawned.

"Mistress, we're home."

I instinctively stretched my hands to help her out of the car and she released herself into my arms.

I walked her into the house and into the bedroom, and though sleepy, she got her behind bare and slammed facedown into the bed.

She raised her hips and dragged a pillow under her so that her ass was raised and I could more clearly see her asshole and her pussy, and with that sleepy voice, she asked me to lick her ass.

I did until she was fast asleep again, and then I got on the floor and laid my head to rest.

***

A strong sensation of pain fired up in my brain and I jumped out of sleep to find Mistress clutching rudely on my scrotum.

"Pig. I got tired of waiting for you to wake up by yourself."

"Good morning, Mistress," I greeted and pled with my eyes. That was a rude awakening, but now that I'm up, she should let go of my sac.

She held on to the grasp until sleep fully cleared off my eyes. She looked beautiful, had makeup on, smelled fresh and sexy, and had a light gown on. A very light gown, not long enough to cover her ass cheeks properly.

She tightened her grasp and further crushed my balls in her palm, and then asked me, "Are you awake now?"

"Yes, Mistress," I screamed.

She frowned at me, "Easy, pig, you didn't have to shout!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress, please,"

An evil smile escaped her sadistic face, "Old man, your balls are weak for this kind of game isn't it? C'mon, be a man."

I tried to muzzle my mouth and man up, but it was difficult, and soon, my eyes welled up with tears.

"You did well last night. I was impressed."

The praise should make me happy, but instead, it caused sadness, because as she approved of my performance, she clutched tighter on my balls.

"Mistress, please," I begged.

"Yes, honestly, you did well. It was fun watching you drink my friends' piss, eat their shit, and even take a beating."

She pulled my scrotum towards her, thereby causing a strain on my groin, to which I responded with a grunt.

"Mistress, please."

"I'm rewarding you with a proper breakfast. For the first time, you will get a taste of my cooking."

I looked to the side and saw steam rising out of a plate, but tears had welled up in my eyes and I was so disoriented I couldn't tell what exactly she prepared.

It was relieving when she finally let go of me and asked me to get started with the breakfast.

I crawled towards the food and saw what she prepared--Cherry tomato pasta, and a cup of golden yellow juice.

The smell of the pasta matched its exciting colourful look, and this pleased me, but the juice was questionable. It had lather on it and when I touched the cup, it was warm, and upon getting my face closer, I perceived the stench of ammonia.

I dashed a glance at Mistress and met her eyes resting on me.

"Yes, it's my piss. Is that a problem?"

"No, Mistress," I quickly submitted. "No problem at all."

The next thing I did was take a sip of her piss, so she wouldn't think I had any complaints. She sat quietly and watched me eat, and afterwards asked me to sit at her feet.

"Everything was good except for one thing, though."

"What, Mistress?"

I don't like how you reacted when Nora was beating you.

Huh? I can't remember not being compliant at any moment last night.

"How, Mistress?"

"I know you were naked and cold and tired, but you fell to the floor too quickly when she was beating you, and you didn't get back on your feet to take more beating."

I honestly didn't know what to say and just kept quiet.

"I want you to apologize to her."

I stayed put and tried to rear my head out of confusion. Apologize? That won't be difficult.

"How will you do that?" she asked me.

"However you want, Mistress. If you call her right now, you can give me the phone and I'll apologize to her."

Mistress got angry, went away, and came back with a green pipe. The sight of it got me worried immediately, though she acted calm.

"You've been impressing me since last night, but now you want to get me mad. I want you to apologize to my friend and you want to do it over the phone? Are you insane?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I quickly apologized and prostrated before her.

She hit me on the head with the pipe, and then struck my back and shoulder many times, and didn't stop until I began to cry.

"I didn't want to do this to you, pig, but that was rude. She threw the pipe on the floor and asked me to get back on my knees, and then gave me ten hot slaps on the face.

"I want you to apologize to Nora."

"Yes, Mistress," I quickly met her with enthusiasm, "I'll like to see her right away and beg her to forgive me."

"Yes, madman, this is the attitude I want, old fool.

"Well, not today. You need to rest. I will tell her you asked to see her tomorrow because you want to apologize to her. We will schedule this in the evening so it doesn't interfere with your work. You will come here and take this pipe, you will strip naked, and then we'll go to her house. You will kneel before her and beg her for not taking the beating like a man, and then beg her to beat you well. After this, you will beg her to shit in your mouth. Understood?"

Another intense session tomorrow night? The thought of it wearied me, but Nora is a cute girl though. "Yes, Mistress."

But the thought of it wearied me. I will drive naked again? Eek.