Wild Times at ASU Ch. 07

Story Info
Robin gets a couple of weeks in Bel Air.
14.3k words
4.33
2.8k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin needs some

Part 1: Summer plans, anyone?

"I am not looking forward to this week," said Robin, rolling her eyes, as the two girls quickly walked together to campus. "Three finals, one week, pure hell," said the junior. "Today is chemistry 202. Tomorrow is biology 128A. And Friday is Psychology 288--abnormal. Thank goodness the easy one is Friday. That will leave me less time to stress out."

"I have four finals this week and I am totally stressed out," answered the sophomore. "These will complete my general ed stuff. I recently declared as a sports management major and all that starts big time next year. One creative writing final, one history final, one sociology and one in English. I am so looking forward to summer vacation."

"What plans do you have? Anything special? AnyONE special back home? Is there anyone who can help you take the stress off, if you know what I mean?"

"Ya, there are a couple of guys who would be good for a booty call, nothing special, no skills, if you know what I mean." What Robin meant was that she would be painfully lonely all summer as there are no boys who interested her in her orbit back home in Tucson and she would likely need to masturbate all summer. At least her fingers would get a good workout.

Here is what she said, all true. "Darn right, girl. This year has been really good for me. Troy was great and Lester was awesome. But they live in Chicago and Seattle respectively. I will have to wait until the fall to tap that again. The summer is usually a dry time, a very dry time with the guys in Tucson, if you know what I mean." They both laughed out loud. They had made it to campus from the northern suites, where they both lived. Robin was able to get into the house for her senior year. If Iliki were to get in, she would have to wait another year.

There was a large, nervous-looking crowd gathered at the stop light. One guy with horned-rimmed glasses was flipping through flash cards. A girl was mumbling inaudibly, probably running some memorizations through her head.

The light turned green and the mob moved rapidly, the kids on the curb jumping in the street and hustled forward. "It's super hot in Tucson in the summer, is it not?"

"Unbearable. I usually hang out around the pools at the Y. Very boring, very hot. And when I get home, I have my mother and little Ralphy to contend with. Ten year olds are disgusting."

"Can you go somewhere, get out of there?"

"There is literally nowhere to go. Besides, even if I could go somewhere I couldn't afford it." They went their separate ways to their finals.

The next morning, Robin's phone rang. The number was iliki's. Robin was cramming for the biology final to be held at 2:00 pm. "How do you think you did in Chemistry yesterday?" asked the sophomore.

"What a relief. I am pretty sure I did great. One of the problems stumped me and I never even gave an answer but the rest were easy."

"Easy?!? I hate you. Schoolwork always seems easy to you."

Robin Ontera is perfect in every way. Growing up in the 'hood in Tuscon provided her with little opportunity other than reading and studying. At ten she had her own library card. The 6th Street Library was a short walk from her school bus stop and she was an avid user. At ten she was reading Mark Twain. At eleven, she was reading other American classics by Hemingway and Steinbeck. At twelve she was reading Faulkner. In high school, she read Kant, and Nietzsche and Rousseau. At fourteen, she knew she wanted to be an ophthalmologist.

But Robin was also a singular beauty at 5'9", brown hair, hazel eyes and a killer figure. A regular attendee at fraternity parties, she did not drink nearly as much as the average sorority girl but had a huge sexual appetite.

When at a Sigma Nu party in late September, she found herself talking at length Troy, a 6'3" scholarship athlete in baseball. They talked all night and took a long walk around campus under the moonlight. While strolling through the central garden they sat on a bench. Troy put his right arm around her and sensed that she was interested in him. He leaned down and they kissed for a long time. He hugged her close. She brought his left hand to her breast and he squeezed gently. He was thinking about her incredible body all night and welcomed her openness. After about twenty minutes of necking and groping, he suggested that he should take her home. They made it to the Northern Suites hand-in-hand. They texted dozens of times on Saturday morning and watched the football game versus UCLA at the Sigma Nu house. They saw each other for the next week around campus. "Will you come to the party at the house on Friday night? We have two bands." She readily agreed.

The party was a good one with two live bands taking turns on the stage in the large backyard. The vibe for the evening was very loud and Troy wanted some privacy with this gorgeous girl. He suggested going inside so they could talk. They made their way to the kitchen where Troy had a beer then to the game room where there was room on one of the couches. Immediately, she threw her hands around his shoulders and they continued their kissing and groping. The music was so loud that they still could not speak with one another. Furthermore, nine other people were hanging around the game room and it felt claustrophobic to her. She asked him if there was a place they could have privacy. Troy did not live in the house so did not have a room but he hoped he could find an empty bedroom. They went upstairs but all of the rooms were crowded with drinkers. One had a guy sitting on the bed being sucked off by a girl with long curly red hair. "That's what I want," said Robin. He heard her and got excited. She pulled him into a bathroom. The bathroom was unkempt, smelled like urine but she could only think of having a cock in her mouth. She sat on the lid of the toilet seat and unbuckled his belt.

Troy was hard in a minute. She nibbled and sucked and he moaned and groaned. Her mouth felt great. She licked the head and looked up at him. He ran his fingers through her brown hair that cascaded down her shoulders. It felt so good he closed his eyes and leaned against the sink basin. He wanted to tell her how good he felt but if he thought about how wonderful it was and he thought about her wet mouth and warm tongue he would come. She looked up at him again. Her eyes flashed golden. Her hazel eyes were enticing. There was a banging on the door, "Hey come on. You have been in there all night. There is a laxative in the cabinet, man." They laughed and Troy felt that he would come.

"I am going to come, babe, oh fuck." She stopped for a moment and smiled, inviting him to finish. A minute later, he came. She caught the first spurt like a trooper but as her mouth was full, she pulled away for a moment and the next spurt hit her in the face. She gulped and swallowed his cock again and was able to capture the next few spurts in her mouth. She licked the semen off of her upper lip, looked up and smiled broadly.

"Thank you," said the lovely girl.

"You are thanking me?

"I love to suck cock," she stood up turned on the hot water, washed off her face, took at long gulp of cold water now and swished it in her mouth.

"But you don't like the taste of come?!?"

"I like it fine," as she threw her arms around him again, "but I wanted to kiss you and...." They were about to kiss some more but the knocking continued so they opened the door and scrambled out.

"Troy, good job bro," from an unknown Sigma Nu who slapped him on the back as he walked by.

They spent the next few months in bed as much as possible. Troy was pretty good and she liked having easy access to Sigma Nu parties.

She met Lester in the library one early December evening. While Troy was good, Lester was "awesome" as she told the girls when asked.

She was at a Monday night dinner the week before finals. Stephanie from Las Vegas had seen them together a few days after that library meeting. "Who was the guy in the glasses I saw you with at the coffee shop? Grrr."

"What does that mean?"

"He's my type, black guy, light skin, big lips, great ass. What else is there?"

Robin and Lester did not see each other during Winter break but they talked a little. She was craving Troy's body but she was kibitzing with Lester. She learned a few more things about him and liked what she heard. When the spring semester began she first sought out Troy. She was busy with parties and Kappa commitments she never got naked with Troy. She was glad to have him as a friend but she also wanted to get to know Lester.

They met at the coffee shop on the Monday of the first semester. She loves staring into his blue eyes. And Lester was highly interested in his gorgeous girl. She was wearing her favorite yellow cashmere sweater, which she found in the second hand store the previous summer. It highlighted her brown skin and her fabulous rack, which she pushed out as much as possible. They made plans to attend the basketball game versus Arizona on Thursday night, even though Troy asked her first. They had a great time and kissed for a long time when they reached the northern suites. "I would love to have you come in but I have a 8:00 am class in the morning. Would you take a rain check?" Most girls would pull him into the apartment, escort him to her bedroom and be on her knees but Robin took very difficult classes.

"How about tomorrow?"

"Friday is perfect. My roommates will be gone. Meet me here at 9."

The next night he was prompt. She was wearing black jeans and a white crop top under a white cotton shirt. "Am I on time?" They kissed briefly; she pulled him in and closed the door. Lester was a hunk and she had not been laid since the Friday before Finals week fall semester when she and Troy had a good tumble. She liked Troy a lot. Sex was good, not great. She did not come that night but enjoyed their fuck very much.

She turned the light off in the little living room and pulled him into her bedroom, which she shared with Amber, also a Kappa sophomore English major who she knew would be at the Phi Psi house where she had a steady squeeze. There were two twin beds. She started unbuckling his belt. He helped take off his shirt and she was a bit distracted. He had a perfect body, great abs. As his pants hit the floor she grabbed his ass and licked his semi-hard cock. It hung down and she had the notion that when he got hard would be very long. She used her right hand to hold his cock and licked and sucked. She was right. After only a minute, his cock was hard and long, not standing straight but hanging down a bit. What surprised him was that it was very long, longer than anything she had seen before, almost as long as her forearm, she guessed about eight inches. She kept sucking. She was moaning. He pulled her up for a kiss. He could taste a lot of her slobber.

By this time, she had unbuttoned the cotton shirt and was reaching to pull the crop top over her head. Lester gasped. She had the most perfect set of breasts he had ever seen. They were perfect C's, the size of a large peach. Lester palmed her right breast with his left hand and they kissed. She pushed him away and unbuttoned her black jeans. They were tight so she had to wiggle out of them, leaving on nice white cotton panties. As he was left handed and he was enjoying the feel of her right breast with his left hand so he put his right hand into her panties to feel her fine ass. They continued to kiss. He was hard. She was burning up.

It was time for him to return the oral favors. He pushed her onto one of the beds. It was her bed. She pushed off her panties. Again, Lester gasped. Her pubic area was beautiful, perfectly shaved, nicely trimmed bush, thin lips, and swollen clitoris running half the length of her slit. He settled between her legs and could see the lubrication juices pooled in her vagina. He smiled, "Wonderful. I hope you will let me enjoy this a while." He took a deep breath and enjoyed the wonderful aroma of her excitement. He nibbled just above her clit ever so lightly. She jumped and grunted. He slowly applied more and more strength with his licks as he got closer to her button. Two minutes later he was nibbling her clit but did not suck. He wanted to build up her excitement. She grunted and moaned and ran her fingers through his short curly hair.

"Perfect, perfect babe," almost inaudible. Since she was so turned, on slurred her words. He ran his tongue down and up her slit for a very long time. "Suck it, babe, ohhh." He sucked her clit for four or five minutes and she moaned the whole time. "Do you have a condom? Now, please."

Are you sure, it sound to me like you are close...."

"I don't want to come like this. Now, oh now." He got off the bed and fished a condom from his jeans, ripped it open and rolled it on his cock that was not standing straight but very long. When it was on she took a hold of it and put in her mouth again and sucked until had had gotten a little harder. The condom did not reach all the way down to the base of his cock. She much preferred the taste of his cock to the taste of latex. He moaned.

"How do you like it, honey?" She climbed on the bed and spread her legs. He kneeled between her legs. He beat his cock on her clit. She jumped and moaned her approval. He did this a few more times.

"Enough already, I want to feel it." He placed the head to her opening. She took a deep breath in anticipation of feeling opened up, ripped open. He pushed forward. She gasped. "Ow, oh, fuck, that is good." He pushed further until she put her right hand against his left hip. She winced in pain. "That is as far as it goes," she weakly mumbled with some discomfort but with the pleasure was what she needed. He humped in and out. He looked down. The condom was becoming wet. She bit her lip when she saw that--as he pushed to the limit hitting the back wall of her cavity--that there was still about two inches left remaining. "Long cock, oh, you have a long one...." He pumped her more and more.

She need to come and started rubbing her clit. He was still on his knees with his hands on her thighs, pumping and pumping. This brought her to the edge after a few more minutes. She felt very full, very good. Her orgasm was a good one and she moaned for about twenty seconds.

He lowered his chest to hers and could feel the firm mounds of her boobs. "That sounded pretty good."

"Very good, more!" He humped more and they kissed, sweat was beading on his brow and he could feel the sweat on his back. "How about a new position?" He was grateful to have some air. "Move up here and I will sit on it."

"Great." They switched positions. He sat with his back to the wall. She straddled him and sat down with a yelp. He grunted.

She rode him and rotated her hips. She was sweating now as well. This went on for another ten minutes and she could feel the perspiration running down her chest. He loves squeezing her perfect buns. She loved the feeling of his hands.

She humped herself down as hard as she could stand and could feel him in her stomach. "Fuck that feels good." She moaned a lot, quite loudly and he was glad that he was pleasing her. She felt another orgasm coming on and sped up. She had another nice little orgasm and gave a sexy little grunt of satisfaction. A minute later, "Are you OK?"

"Why? What do you mean?"

"I want to make you come. What would you like?"

"...Suck me off?"

She reluctantly got off of his cock. They had been fucking for about twenty minutes and were both sweating. He snapped off the condom. She got between his legs. "Does my mouth feel better than my pussy?"

"The condom kinda diminishes the feeling. I will come soon."

She licked his balls and sucked him good. Two minutes later he said he would come soon. She stroked as she sucked. He let go a steady stream of semen that landed all over her face, neck and chest. He grunted and went limp.

--------

"I will send you a plane ticket. Come to LA. It's probably cooler and we have a beach house in Malibu. It will be great. It would be great way to blow off steam."

All of the Kappas knew that Iliki had money, a lot of it. Her father was a billionaire. They did not know much about money management but they knew that he had become a part owner of the Los Angeles Dodgers. They also knew that David had pledged one million dollars to the university, as it made news in the alumni and student newsletters. There was an event on campus honoring David and some of the Kappas attended.

"OMG, I don't believe it. Are you sure, I mean.... I don't have a lot of clothes. You have all of those sisters. Is there room? I don't think so...."

"Silly girl, on our first day we will go the Beverly Center and get you everything, my treat. Sure, there are a lot of people in the house but we have thirty-nine beds in fourteen bedrooms and two large houses, not including the guest house."

"Are you kidding? No way."

"Then it's settled."

On Saturday night after her last final, Iliki called home to ask her father if she could have a friend stay for a part of the summer. He asked her how long the friend would stay. "A few weeks...." Of course his answer was yes. David would do anything for his children. The seven girls had him wrapped around their little fingers. He could hardly ever say no to them. The four boys were also spoiled but not like the girls.

Iliki did learn that her dad was planning a trip to Hawaii for the whole family in August (22 people in all including Sue's parents, Noelani, Noelani's mother, husband and son, and David's sister, her boyfriend and nephews). They would take David's 757, which had seating for 27 as well as an entertainment area and two bed rooms and they would stay at the Surfrider North Resort on the north shore which was the largest and nicest resort owned by David's REIT. That was important so Iliki could appropriately plan a great few weeks for her sorority sister.

They made plans for Robin to fly into LA on June 30th and stay until July 25th. Iliki knew that if she wanted to hold her annual summer party at the Malibu beach house, she would have to avoid the Fourth of July week since David always held a series of events for his business partners, city councilmen and --women that week, the mayor of course.

"OK, we can hang around the mansion until July 12th and have a party in Malibu the weekend of the 19th and 20th. It will be great. I will send you a schedule. Let me know if that would work so I can purchase the plane tickets."

"Incredible," was all Robin could say. She was overwhelmed by Iliki's generosity. Iliki picked up Robin at the Southwest terminal on June 30th in her BMW 540i. Robin got in. "Great car, it looks great." It smelled great as well, like new.

"My dad has a detailer at the house every day, as there are now nine cars to care for." Robin was overwhelmed. They zipped onto Century Boulevard, then onto the 405, exiting on Sunset and finally through the big white entrance to Bel Air. The whole time, the girls chatted about the next month. Iliki told her that the next day would be shopping, Beverly Center and Rodeo Drive. She finished telling Robin about her sisters and about the party she had planned for Friday and Saturday July 19th and 20th.

"Guys, will there be guys?"

"Of course, duh."

"I am ready to sample the Beverly Hills crowd and get some ass, if you can arrange it."

"Nothing in Tuscon?"

"Very dry," was all she could say.

They drove through the Bel Air entrance, made few rights and two lefts, stopping in, well it looked like Hollywood to Robin, like the houses in Beverly Hills 90210. The BMW stopped on a street with mega-mansions everywhere. As one corner approached Robin looked out the passenger side window to see a house with a stucco fence that went almost one hundred yards. They turned right and the stucco fence continued on the next street for another 60 yards. "Is that one house?"