Wild Times at ASU Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad's cock was painfully hard and he could not wait to take his jeans off. He needed the release badly. He pulled his hands out of her pants and stuck them in his mouth. They all saw that.

Iliki was the bold one, and she had gotten very hot herself, watching her sorority sister orgasm about six feet away from her. "How does it taste?"

He felt embarrassed, like he was doing something that he shouldn't. They all stared at him. He looked at her as she turned her head again. "Wonderful, fantastic, I want more." That was a bold statement that he never thought he would utter and began so readjust himself. Robin wanted to get him into a bed as soon as possible so she fixed her tube top, re-buttoned the brass buttons on her jeans, re-tied her blouse and threw off the blanket. She jumped up but his cock was hard. Again, he would have been embarrassed to show what he was sporting. It was dark now at 9:30 pm. He grabbed the blanket before Robin could toss it to the ground. He clutched it to his stomach and said he would put it back in the cabinet but had a difficult time taking those first four steps.

lliki, Bekka, Charlotte and Robin had figured it all out in the car on the way to the beach. "Girls, I suspect we are all going to get laid tonight. Here is the plan. I want the master suite on the top floor, north side, dad's room. Robin, you take the other master suite on the south side. Charlotte, you're a guest. You take the guest room on the second floor with the king size bed. Bekka will take the guest room on the first floor with the king bed. Is that cool with everyone?"

Everyone agreed. Bekka should get some peace, as the top floor may be loud all night. When they had gotten to the house, each of the girls put her belongings and a box of condoms in her assigned room. They all knew where they should be.

Brad folded the blanket. "Don't bother Brad. There is a gorgeous woman in the house that wants you to follow her. Just drop it. He was so embarrassed. He dropped the blanked and hurried in the house, still uncomfortable in his groin.

Robin was at the bottom of the stairs. "Come on, slow poke. What are you waiting for?" He followed her to the top of the stairs and turned left to follow her. She closed the door solidly and Iliki thought that her plan now had a flaw. She did not consider that Robin and Brad would go upstairs first while the rest were still on the grass, right below the south bedroom window. The master suite on the south side had a great view of the ocean and the Santa Monica pier on a good day with binoculars but there was a window just above the grass where they would all sit that night. Iliki hoped that they would be quiet.

The conversation for the three remaining couples centered on the same subjects as before but started out in this fashion. "I know the three girls are planning on staying for the night. Can I assume that you guys will as well?"

Edwin spoke up, "Charlotte said that was the plan. I told my parents not to expect me."

"My parents know about my relationship with Iliki. I can't wait", said Carl as he leaned over for a kiss.

"And as I said when I invited you, the girls will be staying tomorrow to enjoy the sun and the beach. I hope you can all stay. I have dinner for tomorrow as well."

At once, they all glanced at their dates and smiled. Bekka was the least experienced, being the youngest and not yet having been to college. She should have been a freshman at Stanford this past year but asked to have her admission deferred one year. David had suggested she stay home to avoid all of the Covid limitations anyway and he wanted her to spend a year working closely with him and his team, learning more about the family's investments. She was very eagerly anticipating spending the night with Dean.

More talk about Santa Barbara. Charlotte said that it was really a great school despite its reputation as a party school.

After slamming the door shut Robin hurriedly undressed. She did not want to wait much longer. They were both naked at about the same time. Brad was so happy to get his jeans off. He probably should have worn a pair of tennis shorts except it can get cold at the beach, even when it is over one hundred degrees in West Los Angeles. He was down to his briefs and his cock was standing straight up above the top of the briefs. Robin was down to her pink silk panties at the same time but she hesitated for a moment to capture the picture of his cock. Then they both stripped off their underwear.

He stripped quickly and her mouth was sucking hard within seconds of closing the door. She was able to get his circumcised head into her mouth but not much more. Her right hand was stroking the middle of his shaft. Her fingers were not able to reach to her wrist as his cock was quite thick.

She loved its taste as there was already sweet pre-cum oozing from the tip. As much as she hated the taste of semen, she loved the taste of pre-cum. His head was pounding. She looked up. "Condom time, I have a box in the drawer. He took it from her quickly.

Meanwhile, below on the grass, Edwin was about to chime in when a series of groans emanated from the bedroom above.

Robin was getting it, getting it good. She did not know that the others were on the grass right below the open window. "Ungh, Ungh, ungh, fuck, fuck, fuck," clearly Robin was enjoying herself. When she first felt his thick cock it took her breath away...just as she hoped. It was a bit painful. The feeling of being stretched was also deeply satisfying. Her heart started beating a-mile-a-minute.

Now she was riding his stiff condom-encased cock as he sat on the edge of the bed. She was hot as hell and rode and rode. Oblivious to the proximity of the others, she rubbed her clit and came for the second time that night only after a couple of minutes of riding, grunting very loudly and screeching as she peaked.

"I think your sorority sister just came again," said Carl. They laughed and laughed. Iliki pulled Carl down on the blanket for a long deep kiss. Charlotte was right behind as Edwin rolled on top of her. Bekka took the lead with Carl. They were all making out mouth to mouth.

Robin was getting a bit tired and she reluctantly jumped off Brad and assumed the doggie position with her feet on the floor. Brad did not need another hint and scrambled off the bed. He got behind her. He had to look down to make sure he hit the correct hole. He guided his cock back into her needy pussy. She yelped as it stretched the opening wide again "Ungh...." He continued pumping her and he grabbed her shoulders to give him more balance and leverage. "Harder, harder, ungh...." The group on the lawn looked up at the window in unison. "Deeper, deeper, deeper, fuck...."

It was Iliki's party and she took charge. "That's enough, girls. I am taking Carl upstairs. She extinguished the heaters. By that time, Charlotte and Edwin, Bekka and Dean were bounding up the stairs. Iliki locked the screen door and the glass door as Carl called her from the top of the stairs. Iliki had gotten to the top of the stairs as Carl closed the door to the suite on the north side. She tiptoed to the south suite. The noise had stopped. She hoped that her sorority sister was OK. She tested the door. It was unlocked. She cracked it. "Everyone OK here?"

"Perfect," came Brad's baritone response

"Perfect," came Robin's meek groan. "Come in if you like."

The lights were on. Robin was in Brad's embrace, hanging on his left side with her head on his left shoulder squeezing his awesome right shoulder. They were both smiling broadly. "We heard most of round one. I assume Brad is staying here tonight...."

"Surely, we need showers, then some relaxation. I am tired," said Robin.

"See you in the morning." Iliki quickly exited and closed the door behind her.

Robin thought long and hard about what Iliki said about Brad. He didn't seem that bad, not like the ass hole she was led to believe he was. She only wanted a good time, a good memory of the summer and a good release. That is what she got. They kissed and kissed but both felt a little uncomfortable from the sweat that had already begun to dry on their naked bodies and soaked the sheets.

"The shower is big and the bathroom is to die for. Let's get cleaned up." Brad agreed and watched her closely as she got up, admiring her lovely body a body he had just greatly enjoyed. The girls at Cal were mostly smart and all stuffed up. Many were activists first, partiers second, students third and women fourth. They all had hairy bushes. Brad liked bush but not the overgrown kind. Robin took Ilki's advice and trimmed hers perfectly in anticipation of the weekend. Robin was more of what he yearned for, brown skin, tanned in the right places--nice tan lines, perfect C cups (he did not know but she was a 34C, perfect...sweet and sexy). He followed her into the bathroom.

The bathroom was very large, large enough to be a bedroom. The bathroom was beautifully appointed in shades of brown, white and beige, large overstuffed towels on the racks, something that a billionaire would have. The glass-encased shower was large with a rainfall shower head on the ceiling and a large bench. Along the side of the bathroom in an alcove was a free-standing tub and in another alcove were the toilet and a bidet. Robin was adjusting the water temperature when he saw her from across the large room. He swung open the glass door and stepped in.

Robin threw her arms around his massive shoulders and pulled him down for a kiss. As her tongue found its way into his mouth, he got aroused and wondered if she was feeling the same. She reached down and started stroking his cock. "It feels like you may be able to go again...."

"If you keep stroking it, it will surely be ready." She took a pull on the soap dispenser and stroked him. As he said that he reached down for her vulva. The shower was falling over his shoulder, barely hitting his strong ass. He felt her bush which gave him a rush. He reached down two more inches. "Babe, you are soaked. I can tell you are ready."

"I hear you know how to please a woman with your mouth but I missed that opportunity earlier. How..." and with that he pushed her down on the bench and spread her legs. As he knelt on the floor of the shower he knelt on the rubber mat--the slip proof kind--he could feel the water falling on his feet. He put his mouth to her vagina and licked. She squealed. "It is very sensitive. Be careful. Go slowly."

He loved the smell and taste of pussy and he put his face into her wet slit. Her labia minora peeked out like the petals of a flower opening to the sun. He sucked on them, first the right, then the left.

He raised her legs as far as they could go and lowered his head so that he could see her pink puckered ass hole. She also bleached her ass hole at Iliki's suggestion. He loved the sight of it. He nibbled ever so lightly. She dug her fingerers into his wet hair. He licked with more urgency. She squealed again, louder this time.

"Very nice, more, more ungh." He licked it like a lollipop. She moaned and moaned. She had never had anyone do this before. It was an awesome feeling. It was a feeling that would likely not take her over an edge but extremely satisfying. "Don't stop...don't ever stop." He licked and licked. He licked her ass hole for a long time.

"Your clit is very large and pink. Would you mind greatly if I spent some time with her?

"She wants some attention...I am so turned on." He sucked her clit into her mouth and could feel the hood against the roof of his mouth. She moaned and moaned and moaned. He stuck a finger into her ass hole and sucked some more. "Fuck, that feels good." He slowed down but keep sucking and licking. A few minutes later her groans got higher and higher. "Oh, I am close, oh, don't stop." He pushed his strong finger harder into her ass. She moaned and groaned. Higher and higher were her moans until "Ungh, ungh, yes, yes, yes...." She locked her thighs around his head and pulled his hair as she peaked with one tremendous grunt. She pushed his face away and stood up pushing him against the shower door, throwing her arms over his shoulder and pulling him down for a long kiss. He grabbed her ass, one cheek in each hand.

"I can feel your cock is hard. I want to fuck more."

"Here? I don't have a condom."

"Pull out." With that she turned around, put her hands against the wall and spread her legs. His cock was standing straight up to the ceiling so he had to bend his legs a great deal. He finally had the right height as he could feel her wonderful ass on his pubic bone. She got on her tip toes. He reached down and re-configured his hips until he could feel the heat of her pussy. He pushed up, hard. She screamed and yelled, "Fuck, fuck. You can't climb all the way in. I'm still in here too! There is only room for one of us."

"Sorry."

"Pump me, slowly."

He found a rhythm but the feeling was incredible. Until now he had always only used condoms. For the first time, he felt warm vagina. It was very tight. He has never been squeezed so wonderfully before. The slippery walls of her vagina were gripping him so good. He was not sure he would be able to hold out for long. He gathered himself and started squeezing his pelvic floor muscles. He pumped and pumped and squeezed her tits. For some of the pumps he used his strong calf muscles to lift her up off the floor. She yelped each time but seemed to like it. She slapped the wall of the shower. She screamed as the new pain was mixed with pleasure. It almost felt as if his cock was in her throat. He had to concentrate as the new feeling of raw vagina squeezing him made him feel he was fully inside her wonderful body, entirely.

Now he knew the full and real pleasure of sexual intercourse. It was magnificent.

He was tiring and she was getting sore. "Do you mind if I sit on the bench for a while?" he asked.

"Sure". He sat on the bench and she lowered herself on him again, this time she was facing the shower door with her back to his chest. She could control how deep now. She got into a rhythm and he massaged her breasts.

A few minutes later he felt he could not control the urge to come. "Robin, uh, I cannot hold on for much longer."

She jumped off and kneeled on the rubber mat. She put her mouth over the head of his cock and pumped his shaft with her right hand and massaged his balls with her left.

"That is great, honey, squeeze my balls...harder...yes." She squeezed harder than she thought she should but he seemed to like it. "Fuck, I'm coming!" Robin knew what was in store. She really hated the taste and smell of a mouthful of semen. However, the smells of the bathroom, the lemon, the lavender soap, the orange bath beads made her relax. She was full of clean wonderful scents. He exploded with four big grunts as his right hand pressed the back of her neck. She swallowed a small part of the first splash but she was able to spit out the rest of the first spurt. The remaining spurs landed on her chest. He grunted and let out a large, manly sigh of relief.

She giggled and laughed, which was so sexy and infectious he also laughed. They soaped up, rinsed off, kissed more and turned off the water. They dried off with the large fluffy towels, very luxurious. They got into bed.

She reflected on what Iliki said about wanting someone she could fall asleep next to and cuddle with. Maybe they were just oil and water. He seemed Ok to her. They shared one more kiss and turned off the lights on the two night stands. She slept on her right side in the fetal position. He cuddled up next to her and snuggled spooning her. They slept uninterrupted until 9:30 am.