Wild Times at ASU Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the third?"

"Dean is my current boyfriend. We met at a Stanford event here in town. He decided to defer his freshman year as well because of Covid--we both wanted our years in college to be great and we did not want to waste a year on lockdown rules, no football etc. He is working on a start up business and took the year to do that. We've hooked up a few times. Once I was on my period and I sucked him off. The other two were nice. He is a nice guy."

"Bekka honey, did he make you come? Let's be real. Is that not what matters"

"I have not had an orgasm from penetration but I enjoy sex very much. Dean is not great at oral. I think he does not like it very much but he tries. He loves me, you know, not marriage love but we are good together.

"How did Mr. Baseball do?"

"He was the best. He was the best at oral and he lasted the longest while fucking."

"That all sounds very nice, actually," said Robin. "Good for you. You have only been with three guys. You will find someone who is really skilled and makes you come and come."

More girl talk, more giggling. "What do you want, Robin?" Bekka rarely asked her big sister about her sexual activities so it was convenient to ask someone else Iliki's age.

"As for me, I like someone who wants to make me feel good. That is very important. Cock, sure I love the feeling of a hard cock. The ones that are the best are the ones that take my breath away when they first enter me. I have this feeling of pain and pleasure all mixed up. I like hard thrusting that lasts a long time, maybe ten minutes, where I am sweating and breathing hard from the growing exhaustion.

"I haven't been laid since the night of the Phi Psi party. That was during week sixteen, around mid-April. After the exchange--at their house--I was hanging around upstairs. It was me and Amber, the senior sociology major from Baltimore and three guys. More weed, some alcohol that tasted terrible, tequila, I think.

"One of the guys was egging us on to take off our tops. Amber was drunker than I and she popped off her shirt and bra and sat on one of the guys'--clothes still on--and started making out. It got hot and heavy quickly. His pants came off and she was sucking him off. The other two guys were cheering her on. The music was playing and another one of the guys sat next to me on the bed. We started kissing. He pulled up my shirt and started licking and sucking my boobs. It felt great. Amber was grunting and groaning and that turned me on.

"Whenever someone sucks my nipples I get super wet. We were kissing and he was biting my neck and asked if he could go down on me. I pushed him off and stripped down. He did as well and was sporting an erection. He sat me back down on the couch. Amber screamed that she was coming and I felt a flush just as his mouth made contact with my pussy lips. He went straight for it and mashed his mouth into my wetness. He slowed down a bit and sucked my clit, made me come. He produced a condom and we got on one of the empty beds. He was good, lasted about ten minutes, all in missionary. It felt so good I did not want to change positions. Amber was sucking the other guy's cock and just as I looked over, the other guy put both of his hands on Amber's head, leaned back and let go a scream. Amber was gagging and I was more turned on than ever. I had just reached down to rub my clit, when the guy on top of me grunted in my ear and went limp. It was good. Amber and I left. School continued and I never had another opportunity. Yeah, I guess I am really aching for it."

Robin had finished her story but wanted to talk more about Brad. "Iliki, after last summer's party when you saw Brad's body and heard Allison's story, what, you let that go? I mean...."

Silence for the longest time. Bekka was the brains of the brood but she also had excellent instincts about people. She starred at Iliki. She knew from Iliki's expression that the story continued and had to find a way to get it out. "So, the terror from Tahiti never went for a taste? I don't believe it!" But Iliki probably would have wanted to brag, right, thought Bekka. More silence. The three girls starred at Iliki.

Robin: "Cummon, girl, I have to know...."

"Ok, settle down. I will open up."

"I just want to know if he opened up you up," was Robin's final appeal.

"Stop...Ok I will tell you. Well, Allison and I did talk a lot after the party. When we were in Hawaii I spoke with her many times. Now, I think Brad is a royal ass hole, but a good fuck is a good fuck. Allison told me that he was great and that he was the best lover she had ever had."

"And...." All three girls sung in unison.

"Soon after rush week and after I had settled in for the semester, I flew up to Oakland and we spent a few hours together Hilton Oakland Airport.... Girls, he is still a total ass hole...."

"You are not going to sleep tonight until you tell us the story." Bekka said it but the others were thinking it.

"So when I called him and asked him if he wanted to meet, he was his typical self." Iliki made ugly faces. "'I can use a fuck. 'Come on up' he said". I was about to suggest the next weekend when he blurted out, 'Your fat cousin keeps call me. I don't need another charity fuck from a pig like that.' I was boiling mad and could hardly respond but I told him that Allison is not a pig, is a beautiful girl and a great person and told him to never say that again. I was willing to forget the whole thing when he said he was sorry so I made plans to go up the next Saturday night. He really is an ass hole, you know. And I can get along just fine and can find anyone; still I wanted to see what he had to offer." After more silence and staring her down from the other girls.

Robin piped up, "And...."

"He picked me up at the airport in his BMW and I was ready to just have some fun when, after we were in the car he said that he was not sure I would still come after their last conversation but that--in his words--'I really can use some cunt this weekend....' What an ass hole. Who talks like that, especially to a date, a first date?"

Charlotte said that she thought of those guys as "fuck boys" and should be avoided.

"Don't worry Robin, if you hook up with him, he will make you feel good."

"That's all I need to know."

Charlotte asked, "Tell me Robin, what do you like most about sex?"

"I like sucking cock but hate having a mouth full of semen. I will swallow some to show that I am a good sport but am happy to have him come on my face or chest. What I need the most is the pressure of feeling filled up and stretched. It's the pressure, I would say. I have dropped a couple of guys in the past who would not or could not adequately give head. It's important but I love the feel of hard cock inside me."

"Anal?" continued Charlotte.

"A few guys have asked but size does matter. Lester did not ask but he is way too big. Troy never asked either but his is the right size. I did it with a guy my freshman year, though. It hurt a lot, not my favorites but I would do it again with the right guy."

Charlotte continued, "Iliki, are you sure I can stay over if I find someone?"

"Absolutely, I hope Dean, Bekka's current boyfriend will come to the party and they can stay over. I have invited Carl again. He's not a stud but he is reliable and a very nice guy who--I think--really likes women, unlike Brad who only sees women as a wet hole."

Charlotte left in her Mercedes Coupe AMG. He father is an executive at Disney.

Friday, July 19th was hectic. The girls woke at around 8 am but remained in bed for an hour. Robin told Iliki and Bekka again that she wanted to meet--and hook up with--Brad. She asked them to clear the way. Her fears were unfounded. There would be four girls and five boys. The fifth boy besides Carl, Brad and Dean would be Thomas, who Iliki invited because Robin wanted to meet a Los Angeles beach boy type and Thomas was the only boy who fit the bill. Charlotte decided to ask someone she had been hot for named Edwin, who was also in their swimming club. The odds for Robin were very good. There would be three couples and two extra boys for Robin to choose from. If all went according to plan, Robin would get close to one of them and there would be four couples in the house, fucking and sucking that night. The one boy who Robin did not choose would be nicely escorted to his car by Iliki after the party was over. She hoped that it would be Brad. Iliki would love to see Brad's face knowing that he was rejected by a hot girl.

The girls packed their bags, lots of makeup and one box of condoms each. They tried on and modeled their bikinis for final decisions. After breakfast, they left in Iliki's BMW 540i and went straight to Ralph's to purchase all of the food for two days. Iliki left Charlotte a voice mail message from her car. They arrived at the beach house at 1 pm. Charlotte returned the call at 1:30 and said that she and Edwin were on the way and that Iliki's call must have come in while they were in Topanga Canyon.

When the doorbell rang, Robin was the first to leave the kitchen, leaving her post as packer of the ice chest.

Charlotte looked beautiful. She was tall had very dark brown hair, almost black, worn in soft curls that reached the middle of her back. She had azure blue eyes and was wearing the white bikini she told them about, covered by a light blue terry cloth top, Ray Bans and a visor. However, the girls were captivated by Edwin. Edwin had the shoulders of a competitive simmer, wide smile, big brown eyes and short curly brown hair.

"This is Edwin. Edwin this is Robin, Iliki's sorority sister at ASU."

Iliki and Bekka ran over. They were salivating at the sight of Edwin. Iliki knew him from swim club but he had added a couple of inches to his chest over the course of the past year. Bekka was speechless. They all went into the large kitchen and stood around the island while Iliki and Bekka continued to unpack the snacks and arrange the food for dinner in the refrigerator: hamburgers and chicken tonight, Steak and fish Saturday night.

They boys did the cooking while the girls set the table, brought out the condiments, side dishes and drinks. They had a great time around the large redwood picnic table, five boys and four girls. The girls were all in on the plan.

After dinner they walked down the twenty steps to the beach and played Frisbee and tossed around a football. It was hot in the sun but the temperature dipped when the sun dropped below the horizon in the west. They sat on blankets watching the sunset.

At twilight, Iliki suggested that they all go up to the grass next to the house where she had heaters strategically placed around the perfectly manicured lawn. The lawn was about 1,000 square yards (31x31 to be exact). Iliki had brought four heaters and placed them in the corners. It would be comfortable.

By this time, Robin had become visibly enamored with Brad. Both he and Thomas were gorgeous, well built with great smiles but it was obvious to everyone how things would transpire when Robin and Brad lingered on the beach and were the last to make it up the stairs, pecking at each other's mid-sections and laughing.

Iliki, Charlotte and Bekka knew that this moment could become uncomfortable for the fifth boy--the one not chosen by Robin so they agreed not to make him feel worse than he probably would so they would not pair up while they sat on the grass. Thomas knew that he was literally the fifth wheel but he decided to stay and sit on the grass within the warmth of the heaters. Everyone spread out on the grass. Iliki told them there were blankets in the redwood cabinet if anyone wanted one.

The conversation was about college, classes, sports, Greek life, dating, partying and how bored they were at home in the summer--with the exception of great friends and parties like this one.

This was the moment of truth but there was little suspense. While Iliki, Charlotte and Bekka spread out, Robin sat down next to Brad. They talked and laughed for about forty five minutes when Robin got up and pulled a blanket from the cabinet. She walked over to Brad and asked him if he wanted to share (the blanket). He smiled and she sat in his lap between his legs and pulled the blanket over her shoulders. He adjusted it so it was also over his shoulders as well. She and Brad snuggled for a minute. The other girls also retrieved blankets from the redwood cabinet. That was the moment that Thomas realized he was the odd man out and excused himself. "I will walk you to the door," said Iliki. They chatted as they made their way from the back sliding door, through the dining room, the kitchen and the living room to the front door.

"I had a great time. Thanks for inviting me, Iliki." Iliki gave him a peck on the cheek. He left in his brand new Honda Accord.

Iliki scooted through the house and saw that the other three couples had found blankets and were snuggling.

The conversation continued. Carl was telling about his planned trip to Europe in August in minute detail when she returned with a blanket and sat next to him throwing the blanket over their shoulders. Three of the couples were seated similarly, next to each other with blankets over their shoulders. Only Robin was seated between Brad's legs with the blanket against her chest. The conversation continued. Iliki and Bekka went to Europe with David the previous summer--after the obligatory Hawaii trip so David can check up on his properties there. There was a lot to talk about.

However, Brad was not thinking about Europe. His hands were on Robin's abdomen. He was massaging her stomach and abs. She was enjoying it. She was wearing a white tube top with a white cotton blouse over it. The blouse was tied in a bow at the bottom. As Brad was massaging her tanned brown skin Robin untied the bow. She hoped that Brad would be the only one to notice. He was raptly attending to his heightened emotions as his pants began to feel tight. After she untied the bow, Brad could think of one thing, that this girl, this super hot girl was making another pass as him. He put his strong hands on the tube top. She used her hands to squeeze his wrists, a clear sign of approval. She took his hands and slipped them beneath the top. Brad felt the most perfect pair of boobs ever. They were firm but soft and the fit perfectly in his big water polo mitts. His hands were cold. She shivered but wanted it so badly that it did not matter. She knew that she was hot and would warm him quickly. He squeezed gently. He found her nipples. They were hard so he squeezed them, rubbed them. He rubbed and squeezed. She wanted more.

Charlotte was talking about her trip last summer to Europe and got to the point in the story when she and her friends were hiking in Switzerland and there was a steep grade up a grassy hill.

Robin blurted out, "That must have been hard, very hard, harder!" She wanted to see if Brad was in tune with her. He heard the word harder and took that as his cue. He squeezed her nipples harder and harder. She wiggled against him, getting hotter and hotter. He cupped those magnificent breasts. No one noticed.

The conversation turned to campuses. They were all prejudicial to their own. Edwin thought USC was nice but the others thought that being in downtown LA sounded awful. Carl sang the praises of UCLA, at the bottom of Bel Air. There were plenty of opinions. Robin was getting more and more horny. Brad was getting uncomfortable as his pants felt tighter and tighter. Robin reached down and unbuttoned the top three brass buttons of her new True Religion jean. Brad was surely tuned in and he heard the snaps. His heart was racing. She pulled apart the top of her jeans. With her right hand she took hold of Brad's wrist and pushed his hand down so he could feel her new silk panties that Iliki had bought her. He loved the feel of her panties. He pushed his fingers down, down so he could feel...hair, curly hair. He liked bush. Iliki was totally shaved down there as were most of the girls at school but he liked bush. He lingered and ran his finger though her bush through the rest of Charlotte's long detailed story. Robin was wiggling her bottom, squeezing his strong wrists and humming a tune. She pushed his finger lower. His heart raced, like never before. His right hand went lower and he felt...lips, vaginal lips. His heart was beating a mile minute and his hand was shaking.

"Robin, where have you been that you can tell us?" asked Bekka.

She did not hear the question. Her eyes were partially closed. But she did not want everyone to know she was having sex at that moment. "Robin?" Robin nodded 'no'.

Bekka was talking about what she liked about Paris and what she liked about Berlin. No one had any idea what Brad and Robin were doing.

Brad pulled his hands out of her panties and felt Robin's clitoris. He started rubbing that place he knew to be the best for his past girlfriends, above the button. He rubbed; she squeezed his wrist and wiggled back against him. That was the first sign that something was going on. Iliki knew that Robin was hot and horny and she was paying keen attention to her sorority sister. She saw Robin close her eyes in rapture, the way one closes her eyes when she knows she is about to come. Iliki surely knew.

She used her hand to push his fingers back into her panties. Suddenly, he felt more skin, the skin of her outer lips. The lips, the lips he wanted so badly to suck. 'The moment' found him. He used his thumb and index finger to spread the lips and he got his reward. He separated the lips a bit more. He was rewarded with the strong gush of cool liquid on his fingers, then flowing down his right hand. Continuing down, he felt the hot, super hot opening of her vagina and more liquid flowed down his hand. He used the fourth digit on his index finger to slip easily into her. She let out a grunt and shuddered. He felt that.

He put his chin to her bare shoulder, and rotated his head down so that his lips were on her left shoulder. He nibbled her shoulder and her neck. She turned her head to the left and brought her right arm to pull his head closer. "Mmm". Again, she murmured.

He pressed his finger into the same spot he had when her panties were over her privates. He rubbed and rubbed. She finally could no longer contain herself and she moaned. Her head dropped forward with ultimate relaxation. Iliki noticed. This time, so did Charlotte and Bekka. Something was happening under the blanket.

"Robin, are you OK?" asked Iliki.

"Great... perfect... good," with a huge crooked smile.

Brad was fingering her clitoris just like she wanted it. She felt she could come and knew she might scream out, but did not want to. That would be embarrassing.

Iliki wanted to play with her Kappa sister. "Robin, have you ever been anywhere in Europe?" She knew the answer would be negative but also suspected that she was in the midst of the feeling of ultimate ecstasy. "London, anywhere? Huh?"

Robin was about to come. She had trouble keeping her eyes open. The relaxed feeling just prior to orgasm, she wanted to feel it, feel it all.

"Have you?'

They all turned their attention to Robin. She did the best to gather her focus. "I...I...I'm almost there...." The other girls now knew what was going on. So did Brad who kept the pressure and friction on her most sensitive spot.

Relaxation engulfed her. She knew what was in store. Her head bobbed ever so slightly but she did not want to appear having sex in front of the others. She turned her head to the left, where Brad's mouth was. He craned his neck to the right and their lips touched for the first time, ever so softly.

The moment crashed on her. She felt spasms of the orgasm but could not maintain the kiss which disappointed Brad but he felt her shudder five times. She went totally limp but turned her head to kiss the boy who just made her feel so good. As they kissed the crowd cheered and howled. While the others were whopping it up, she whispered to Brad, "I want to fuck. Now."