Wild Times at ASU Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that guy inherited like a billion dollars a few years ago, for real. Iliki pressed the remote and the big white gate slid open. She parked in the driveway against the wall and popped the trunk. "This bag...."

"That was all my mom had."

It was a well-worn and clumsy gym bag. "We will get you a new set of luggage to hold all the cute things I will buy you."

"Which house is yours?"

"For the summer, I am staying with my sisters in that one," pointing to the one on the right. My mother, Elias and little Eddy live in that one with my grandmother. Also in that house lives Carlos' and Karen's familya well as Mark and Emily, their kids and David's father. In all, twenty people live here. The guest house in back is currently empty." Robin had the feeling of being Alice in Wonderland. "During the day, about a half-dozen other cooks, housekeepers and people who work for my dad and Sue are here as well as a tutor for little Karen." About eight years ago, David and Sue adopted a special-needs baby. The mother found out that the baby would have Down's syndrome and when David's rabbi called to see if he and Sue would save a little life, they immediately agreed. Karen will be eight in November and has a full-time tutor/caregiver who works at the house six days per week.

The kitchen was busy, as usual at 5:00 pm, as Matilda, the head cook was working hard on dinner. "Did my dad tell you that I had a guest and she will be here for a few weeks?"

"Of course, miss Iliki. Your father never forgets," answered the forty-something woman from Belize. "Dinner is at 6, salmon steaks and lots of vegetables, your father's favorite."

The girls bounced up the stairs. At the top of the stairs was a wide hallway, about fourteen feet wide, white walls, fine art pieces on tables, lots of family photos. Prominently on display were photos of David with President Bush and President Obama. The door to the girls' room was open and Jay Z was playing on someone's Pandora.

"Bekka, this is Robin." Bekka jumped up and ran to the guest, hugging and kissing.

"We are going to roll out the red carpet," said Bekka. Sarah is at tennis camp in Florida for another four weeks" so the three of them would have the large bedroom to themselves. Iliki threw the gym bag on the lower bunk on the wall to the left. The room was large. Two twin beds to the right with a door as well as the bunk beds (Robin could see into a private bathroom).

"I will take the top." said Iliki. "Bekka's bed is the twin with all of the Stanford stuff." For Iliki's sophomore year in high school, David convinced Neolani to pull Iliki out of the Archer School near the VA and enroll her at Brentwood where her sisters would ultimately be attending. He and Sue thought that Brentwood School would give the girls the kind of environment for academics and athletics that they wanted. At that point, Bekka was in eighth grade, Sarah was in sixth. Brentwood was delighted to have David's family. David and Sue managed a large private foundation that was already holding $8.8 billion. Money talks, loudly. At that point, Iliki moved into the large bedroom with Bekka and Sarah and the bunk beds were built. The room already had two huge walk-in closets, room enough for three pampered teenage girls from Bel Air to stuff with shoes, clothes and jewelry.

Dinner was served downstairs in the auditorium, a room usually used to host one of the dozen charity or political fundraisers David and Sue held each year. The room, at capacity, could hold nine 12-foot tables that seated ten each, 120 in total. The family usually dined in the dining room that had a single dining room table custom-built that could seat twelve. But since everyone wanted to meet Iliki's sorority sister all twenty were expected. Four eight-foot rectangular tables were set in a "U" format.

David sat at the head with Iliki and Robin to his right, Sue and little Karen to his left. The conversation centered on the school year at ASU. Everyone was enraptured, everyone except 2 1/2 year old Isaac, Iliki's youngest sibling, who loved to stand on his chair and to kneel on the table to grab Challah. Bekka loved to hear stories of her older sister's college activities and was eagerly anticipating her freshman year at Stanford.

David encouraged his children to be active and play sports to remain healthy and vibrant. In the older group, only one, Mark, played volleyball in high school. The other three never were interested in sports. Among the younger group, Iliki swam competitively and played water polo at ASU. Bekka played softball and felt she could make the Stanford team when she got to campus as a freshman in the fall and Sarah played tennis competitively. She was the under sixteen champion at the Beverly Hills Tennis club, and was--as a sophomore--the number two girl at Brentwood School. She was good and that is why she was at tennis camp for the summer. There was a lighted tennis court on the grounds, an incredible outdoor recreational pool that had a very shallow end for the youngest children. When he bought the house on the corner and turned his nine thousand square foot house on three levels into a compound with two houses and guest house, he built an indoor lap pool for Iliki and so the kids could swim in the winter and so Iliki could work out.

After dinner, they talked about the stores that they should go to the next day to accessorize Robin's wardrobe. Bekka was the brains of the group. She had quickly figured out how to make it to all of the stores in one day and typed out a plan.

Bekka was admitted to Miami, Yale, Chicago, UCLA and USC but chose Stanford because she wanted (David had a lot of influence on this decision) to study finance and economics and get her CFA (chartered financial analyst) designation. David wanted one of his children to be able to manage the multi-billion dollar stock, bond, precious metals and real estate portfolio that he will leave behind so that all of his children--and Sue--would have someone trustworthy to count on. David had participated in the Bitcoin frenzy and twice had turned in 500% returns that was now worth about $119 million but he wanted to leave it up to Bekka to make decisions on all of the remaining investments for her siblings after he was gone.

Oh, and there is the Dodgers. When Guggenheim Baseball Management in Chicago bought the Dodgers a few years ago they were looking for a few high-profile Los Angeles residents to spread the risk and to provide local political support. They turned to Magic Johnson and David. David does not disclose his ownership percentage and is a very silent partner, except when he is sitting in the front row in back of the Dodger dugout rooting on his favorite team. David also has a luxury box that he uses for business meetings, to host political leaders (especially city council members and the mayor) and so his children can have private parties. David was not a major donor to either political party--was a registered independent--but he did serve on the Los Angeles Fire and Police Pension retirement board. He was one of the most successful money managers in town. Everyone wanted his advice.

Who does not love to shop? For Iliki and her sisters it was a sport. The two Kappas went to seven stores and bought three bikinis, four sun dresses and a formal, two pairs of True Religion jeans, three pairs of shoes, five tops and a dozen or so items at Victoria Secret. The total was $8,884.60.

The whole time, Robin was giggling with delight but embarrassed and slightly confused. "Iliki, that is a lot of money! My mother would never...."

"Stop it! Stop it! The last place is the luggage store. You can't fit this all in your duffel bag. Besides, my trust throws off $7,000 per month. I can't think of anything else I would rather do with it." Iliki had saved over eighty thousand dollars since she had few things to pay for at ASU. David paid the fees and for books. She hugged Robin close.

Bekka had a great time watching Robin try it all on and hearing the grand story of the day laughing and giggling until 1 am. David finally texted Iliki from the master bedroom down the hall at 12:55 pm begging her and the other two to go to sleep.

They were all exhausted and slept until 11 am. The night before, Iliki had called Charlotte to come over the next day and work on the party plans. Charlotte attended last year's party. She would also now be a junior when school began and attended UC Santa Barbara. Charlotte was from Encino and attended Harvard Westlake for high school and was in the same swimming club as Iliki.

The next evening after dinner Iliki had an important meeting for the three of them. They had to plan the weekend at the beach house. "Like last year, let's call it for 2:00 pm on Friday. Everyone will come back on Saturday so we have two dinners, two lunches, two breakfasts, snacks and drinks. Bekka was charged with making the list of grocery items. Iliki and Bekka would split the bills down the middle since her trust also spun off $7,000 per month.

By this time Charlotte had arrived. "Not like last year," Bekka piped up. "If it is like last year, we will never be able to have another party!"

"What happened last year?" asked Robin.

The two girls, Bekka and Charlotte turned to Iliki and in unison said, "You tell her."

Iliki told it all. "The most immediate implication is that we got caught."

"Doing what?" asked the guest

"Tell her everything," said Bekka

"Everything," added Charlotte

There was about a minute of silence so that Iliki could gather her thoughts. "We had a party last summer and our dad sent a cleaning crew a few hours after we left. They found beer cans, an empty vodka bottle and a few marijuana butts in the sand at the bottom of the stairs. Dad went berserk. He made me promise that there would be no drugs or alcohol at any future party. He grounded me for the rest of the summer, confining me to the grounds. It was terrible."

"You still got to go to Paris and Italy," added Bekka.

Robin's mouth was wide open and a minute passed. Bekka continued, "He told Sarah and me that he built the beach house as a retreat for all of us, that he wanted us to use it but that he would hold us responsible in the future and never allow one of us to have a party there ever again if we could not act responsibly. It was chilling."

Some discussion ensued. Each of the sisters had a different story about which of their guests last year brought which items, which were heavy drug users and which were on the way to alcoholism.

After five minutes, Robin said, "Sounds serious, I would not want you all to get in trouble for me." More debate and then Bekka asked, "Are you going to tell the rest?"

"There's more?"

"A lot more," said Bekka.

Part 2: Last year's beach party

Iliki continued: "Last year at this time, our cousin Allison was visiting. She is a nurse and lives in Santa Ana, where it is very hot so we invited her to spend her summer vacation here at the estate and at the beach house. We planned a party. I invited a bunch of friends...."

"Too many, it turns out," interrupted Bekka.

"There were too many. About thirty showed up. We had BBQ and some people snuck away down the stairs to the beach but about fourteen of us, including Allison--and all three of us--were at the house, sitting on the lawn and the subject of sex came up, of course. One person blurted out that we should play a game. Another person suggested truth or dare. Some cheered, some giggled but a few minutes of negotiating later, we started playing truth or dare. I think that Samantha Jasper started off and she asked some guy if he wanted a truth or a dare. He chose dare and Samantha said she dared him to take off his shirt. There were hoots and howls and a few more rounds. Everyone was topless and one guy had stripped to his shorts. We found out that three of the girls had been with other girls sexually...."

"Including...?" asked Bekka.

"Including...?" Bekka again.

"Robin knows. I hooked up with Paige Akers last year, no big deal. Anyway, a few of the group came up from the beach including Brad Parker. Brad Parker was the hunk of my high school class, captain of the water polo team and the hunk of all hunks. He was strutting around, saw that most of us were already topless so he took off his shirt. He is a specimen. Hoots and howls from both guys and girls lots of laughing, calling his name over and over again. Next it was my cousin Allison's turn in truth or dare. Everyone quieted down to see who she wanted to dare. The place was silent. Now before I go on I need to tell you about Allison. She is my uncle's oldest daughter. She was, what, about thirty-five last year. She is cute but she is big, a full-figure girl, not fat, but about 5'6" and 180 lbs. She did not fit in that night with all of the twenty year old rich Westside beauty queens. She was married once but single for a long time. She must have had a few drinks because she blurted out--and I am not joking--'I dare Brad to come in my mouth.'

"After she gave a big 'woo-hoo' everyone figured out she was serious. She egged Brad on by saying things like 'I dared ya', and 'are you chicken?' A bunch of guys wanted to see that so they howled their approval. Most of the girls were stunned but they--we--all wanted to see his dick. He walked over to Allison and dared her to unbuckle his belt, which she did with great flair. She yanked down his pants and his briefs and, Robin, he was packing. His penis was still soft but it was big and thick. Allison dropped to her knees and sucked loudly. It must have been good because Brad was moaning and groaning. He put his big right hand on the back of her neck. After a minute his cock was as big as my arm. Allison kept saying that she could not get it all in her mouth. Everyone was howling. She stroked him, licked the shaft up and down for long time and sucked on the big head. Before long, he grunted that he was coming and boom, he let go a big one. Allison caught the first spurt but ducked for most of the others and they landed on the grass behind her. A few seconds later she put her mouth on it again and caught another spurt, gagging a bit but just kept saying 'yes' until he stopped. She turned to us and we could see that her face was covered in it."

"'Great dare, what is your phone number?' one other guy screamed in anticipation. Hoots and howls followed. The place went wild

"I am so turned on," said a girl, I couldn't tell who.

"Everyone roared their approval and the game just kinda ended there. Brad stood in the middle of the group and posed like Adonis. The girls were howling and cheering. Allison went into the house to clean up. Brad got dressed. The party continued. A few people went back down to the beach. We know now they went back down to the beach to drink beer and vodka and smoke some more weed. The party on the grass behind the house continued with stories of college and sports, about sex and happy endings and break-ups.

"Brad went into the house. About ten minutes later, Allison came out and whispered to me that she and Brad were going to stay the night and she would take the second master suite on the south side of the second floor. I was about to tell her to lock the door but she just ran back into the house. The party ended. I sent everyone home except my old boyfriend, Carl and the three of us, Bekka, Charlotte and me--with Carl--snuck upstairs. When we got into the hall we could hear Brad and Alyson going at it. Alyison was a loud fucker. Bekka and Charlotte said they would sleep in the guest rooms on the first floor in order to get some peace and quiet. Carl and I slept in the other master suite on the north side of the second floor."

"In the morning, at about 7 am I found Brad in front of the refrigerator holding a quart of orange juice. He saw me but just chugged it all down.

"I will be on my way in a moment," was all he said. He tossed the carton in the trash beneath the sink, closed the fridge and walked out. "Great party, Iliki, thanks."

I went back to bed. Carl was awake and we made out some more and fucked again. At about 9:30 am Carl and I got dressed. I made coffee. Bekka and Chalotte who were already downstairs came into the kitchen from their bedrooms on the first floor. Alyson was the last to join us in the kitchen. She walked with the largest Cheshire-Cat smile. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was smeared. All I could think of it was the smile of the cat that ate the canary.

"You skank! You whore!" I screamed. "I dare Brad to come in my mouth! You are the hottest, horniest bitch around. What would all of the other nurses say? What would uncle Jimmy say? However, that was a great move. You get an A for effort and execution. I am jealous."

Bekka piped up, "So, how was it? We caught the early rounds. Did you pull an all-nighter?"

We just starred at her. She poured herself a cup of coffee and we just waited for her to say something. "I had a great night. You?" Well we all cracked up laughing. She told us that Brad was awesome, giggling and shifting on her feet the whole time, playing with the fruit in the basket on the large island. She went back upstairs to take a long shower. We all showered and I made omelets. Carl left at about one. The four of us stayed all day, sunned ourselves. Went swimming in the pool, had a great time. We had decided the night before not to have everyone back on Sunday so we went home."

Part 3 "Who is this Brad?"

"I told you. Captain of the water polo team at Brentwood School, top student, goes to Cal where he plays water polo. Engineering major. Dimples, double-chin. He has that Kirk Douglass look."

"Iliki, please invite him," begged Robin. "I really need to meet someone like that while I am here in LA."

Charlotte added, "This year, I want to find someone to say over. Would you mind if I brought someone?"

"You are free to do so," said Iliki. "But this year, we must invite only about five or six others and tell them it is a dry party."

That night, the girls remained awake with only a couple of reading lights on, telling more stories, laughing and giggling.

"I am the guest, so maybe its taboo for me to be asking these things, but how many hook ups have you had Bekka?" asked Robin. The room was silent for three minutes.

"I can tell you," said Iliki.

The room was filled with a screech emanating from Bekka's bed, "You shut your mouth."

"Oh, come on, it's just us..."

Iliki knew that Bekka would fess up and just wanted to give her a few minutes.

"Three."

"Tell me about them."

"The first was Aaron. He and I had been spending a lot of time together, going to the movies and the mall, a lot of kissing. He did put his hands into my sweatshirt a couple of times on cold nights. We talked about doing more but I...we never did for a long time. We were at a party one night. We had some weed. On the way home we drove to the top of Benedict Canyon and stopped. Were making out, he started rubbing my crotch but I told him that this would be a bad time for that. He was really worked up and I ended up sucking him off. He loved it. I did that a couple more times and finally, one time we stopped on everyone's favorite spot on Arby Drive, we jumped into the back seat of my car. We were kissing, I started to suck him off and he said that we should do it and he had a condom. I agreed, got out of the car, popped the trunk as I had a beach towel. I did not want to bleed on the back seat of the car. That would not look good. Anyway, I got him hard again and that was it. It hurt. There was blood and it was over. I drove him home. We did that a few more times including a time at the beach house when I told my dad that I wanted to stay there one night and Aaron joined me."

"And the second guy?"

"That was much better, thank god. Last summer, during the Covid lockdown and the team was playing in front of an empty Dodger stadium; I attended a party the night of the All-Star game, when most of the players had time for rest. I was at this party and a few of them were there, along with a lot of other people. I ended up talking to this one guy--I can't tell you which one because my dad had a heart attack when he found out. I promised him to never tell anyone who it was. We were talking outside, we kissed, it was great and he invited me back to his condo. It was awesome.... And my dad told me to never do that again with a player or any employee of the Dodgers. Well, by the time of that conversation, he and I had hooked up one other time. He had graduated from college three years prior, was not a starter but doing well that season. Oh, he was traded that off season."