Wild World: Siren 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"(Thank you, for helping me and staying with me.)" she says softly to me as her eyes drift back down away from the clouds. "(I know that I acted unkind to you, despite what you had done for me.)"

"(Don't worry about it.)" I tell her, giving her what I hope is coming off as a kind smile. "(I'm glad I could help you, and I'm sorry that you're going through this.)"

"(Thank you.)" she replies, going silent as she closes her eyes. "(I am sorry to ask, but could you help me back up to your home?)"

"(Not a problem.)" I say to her, turning the both of us around and starting back towards home. "(Your singing voice is beautiful.)"

"(Oh...uh...thank you.)" she says softly, turning shyly away from me.

"(Would you mind if I called you Siren?)" I ask her, trying to sound nonchalant about wanting to give her a name.

"(Siren? What is that and why do you wish to call me that?)" she asks me, facing me again with confusion in her eyes.

"(It is a) name." I say, forced to use an English word again to describe a concept foreign in Yoto, "(A word for an individual person that you can call them so they know it is you they are talking to.)"

"(That is very odd.)" she says plainly, giggling very softly as I help her up the hill.

"(It's just how things are where I'm from. Everyone has a) name. (I'd like to give you one as well, if that's alright.)" I say to her. She just looks at me silently as we walk, seeming to take in my features but smiles ever so slightly at me and nods her head.

"(You are a good male.)" she says to me finally, right as we reach the entrance. "(Very well. From now on, I am Siren just as you are Max.)"

"(It's a pleasure meeting you, Siren.)" I say to her.

"(Release female!)" I hear a voice scream in Yoto so broken that it makes me feel immediately proud of all my progress. Siren's eyes go wide as baseballs at the voice and I turn around to see what look like two lizard-men with yellow and black patterning on their skin. They're both wielding stone knives crudely tied together with some plant I don't recognize, meaning they're probably from pretty far away.

"(Stay here, I'll take care of this.)" I say to Siren, helping her lean up against the wall before I start walking over toward the rapidly approaching lizards.

"(No, don't! They'll kill you, just like my flock!)" she calls out to me, terror in her voice. I take a deep breath, filling my body with power before glancing back at her.

"(Don't worry. I'm a lot stronger than I look.)" I say to her, walking towards them and meeting the two lizard-men a short distance away from the bottom of my hill. They are both breathing very heavily, sounding more out of shape than exhausted as Siren had been and they eye me. "(Go home. I will only warn you this once.)" I say to them, clenching my fist as I hear Siren crying out for me to get away from them.

"(Give female or we kill. Our poison bring you low.)" one of them says to me, sounding just as dumb as his friend.

"(You came a long way just for one female. Why do you care?)" I ask them, watching as they point their knives at me.

"(Other birds dead. Tribe too good at killing. Need eggs. We use female for eggs, so give female to us!)" the first one said to me. The bastard didn't seem or at least seem to care that he had just admitted to killing the rest of Siren's flock within easy earshot of her. I wasn't gonna let that stand, but I didn't need a whole tribe coming after me either which means these guys aren't walking away.

"(If you won't leave, I'll make you.)" I growl out, right before quickly kicking one in the chest. Both I and his friend watch him go flying like a bullet, hard enough that he goes out of view. I know he won't survive the fall, so I ball my fist and get ready to punch the other guy's head off. Unfortunately, some sense actually showed up in his head and instead of staring agape at the friend I just sent flying, the bastard hocks a loogie at me.

I catch it right in the face, hearing him laugh as I spit a bit out and wipe the rest off. He holds his knife up and charges me with it but I still have my power. I catch his wrist as he tries to slash at me and I actually hear the moron's wrist break right before he starts screaming in agony. I quickly yank him over my head and slam him on the ground hard enough I hear a whole mess of other bones break in his body. He coughs up blood, but is impressively still alive for the moment so I actually haul him right back up so I can stare him in the eyes.

"(She is under my protection now, and you disgusting freaks have hurt her more than enough. If I ever see another member of your tribe anywhere near her or my home again, I will...kill...all of you.)" I growl out, before tossing him after his friend well out of sight. A small bit of the creep's blood gets on me and I can't help gagging a bit as I wipe it off as best I can and start to walk back.

I see both Siren and Annette standing outside the entrance, Annette helping Siren stay standing while Siren just looks at me with a slack jaw that I had to admit looked completely adorable with her little beak mouth. I chuckle a bit as I wave to the both of them, letting my body relax. I feel the power leave me, and with it the tense feeling that always accompanies it. I only make it about four more steps before an overwhelming tingling sensation floods me and my whole world goes black.

The world fades back into view slowly, starting a just a fuzzy blur that clears up little by little until I recognize the very familiar sight of the ceiling above my bed. The taste of dirt lingers a little in my mouth as I attempt to remember to blink, trying to figure out what the hell just happened to me. My body doesn't seem to want to move very well, so I focus as best as I can and take a deep breath. Everything seems to come rushing back as the power fills my body, energizing me and unfortunately amplifying the taste of dirt in my mouth even more. I sit up quickly and start trying to spit the taste out.

"(You're awake!)" a very surprised sounding Siren says, coming over to me quickly. I get a good look at her and she seems a lot better than when I left her with Annette. Not quite as dangerously skinny, and obviously a lot more well-rested now. I wonder if bird-people just heal quickly naturally. "(You've been asleep for two days. We were starting to get worried. Though...you seem to be moving completely fine now.)"

"Wait, what?!" I shout in English, too surprised by the information to even think to speak Yoto.

"(I'm sorry, I don't understand.)" Siren says to me, getting me to blink and calm down enough to think.

"(Sorry, I am just surprised by that knowledge. I feel like I've only been asleep for a couple hours maybe.)" I reply to her, sitting upright on the bed and keeping my focus on my breathing. Considering I passed out after I stopped using my power, I'm pretty sure it's basically all that's letting me even get out of bed right now.

"(Oh, I see. Yes, you were asleep for a while. I had thought for a moment that perhaps you would be immune to the lizard's poison when you didn't fall down almost immediately like my flock had when they were poisoned. I was worried when you did fall down after a while. I knew the poison shouldn't kill you, but you were hit with much more of it than any of my flock had been.)" she explained to me, the fingers on her wing reaching for my shoulder. I watched with a little fascination as the talon-like fingers very gently grasped my shoulder, feeling a little like soft leather on my skin.

"(Well, I have a power. Though I'm sure you figured out that much on your own. It strengthens my body. Guess that means my resistance to things too.)" I say to her, awkwardly reaching out and patting her head. "(I'm glad you're safe, and that you're looking better.)" I see her smile at my words, a small, almost-cooing sound emanating from her as I pat her head.

"(I am safe and looking better because of you. You have done so much for me, though you did not know me.)" Siren says to me softly, drawing closer. "(You are a wonderful male, Max. Strong and kind and caring...)"

"(Oh, uh...thank you.)" I reply, coughing a little to hide my blush and fighting to keep my power going. I turn my head, hoping that it hides the growing red I can feel creeping up on my face and notice that Annette doesn't seem to be anywhere. "(Hey, where's Annette?)" I ask her, thankful for the change in subject.

"(She left to get water for you. She will probably be back in an hour, given how slowly she walks and how far the nearest river is.)" Siren says, cocking her head to the side slightly as she studies my face. "(Once I gained the strength back to fly, I took wing and looked around your hill. I was hoping to prove useful to you, so you would allow me to stay. You have done so much for me, have allowed me to share my pain and did what you could to ease my burdens.)"

She presses up even closer to me, the soft feathers of her body brushing against my skin like satin, and brings her face closer to mine. I feel her fingers squeeze my shoulder and I can't help but bring my face to meet hers. Her piercing blue eyes are focused intensely on my own, keeping me drawn to them like magnets. Her breasts almost seem to puff up as our breathing seems to synchronize without either of us being aware of it until I feel her nipples poke ever-so-slightly against my chest.

"(You... you don't have to thank me for anything, you know. I was just happy to help. You went through something horrible.)" I say to her, backing up slightly though she keeps pressed against me just as tightly. She makes that cooing sound again in her throat and I can't help the pleasurable shiver that goes down my spine as I hear it.

"(I have already thanked you for everything, Max.)" she says softly to me, pressing against me to the point where I can feel the backs of my knees touch my bed. "(You have offered me a place in your flock, but not said what that place is. So I would like to choose to be your mate, if you'll have me. I know you have Annette already, but we have spoken while you slept. She says it is your choice. Your right.)"

"(You don't have to do this, Siren. You're welcome to stay. You don't need to give me anything, especially not your body.)" I say, gulping a little bit as my body starts reacting to her. I feel my heart thumping faster in my chest and I can't keep myself tense with everything else going on. My power leaves me and the strength goes out of my legs, making me fall backwards onto the bed.

"(I want to do this, Max. You are a wonderful male. You are strong, yet you treat myself and Annette not as though we are beneath you.)" she says, watching me fall and helping me lay down properly on the bed. To my embarrassment, my erection's only gotten harder as I lay on the bed and I feel my face burning up. "(Please, say you'll accept me. We can make a wonderful nest here and since my body is reacting so strongly to you, I know you'll one day give me wonderful, strong children.)"

"Siren..." I say, staring up at her with her breasts pushing just slightly out of the soft plumage of feathers covering her entire body. My cock is aching for me to just say yes while my mind wrestles with everything that's gone on. She's apparently been helping to take care of me for days, has been speaking with my roommate on a casual enough basis that this came up at all, asked to make sure there wouldn't be an issue before she even got this far. The more my mind thought about it, the more appealing the decision seemed to become. Siren wasn't like Annette. I brought her here, but I didn't take her from her home. All of this was her own choice, and suddenly it all just clicks into place for me.

"(Max, please...)" she whines softly, climbing up onto the bed in an amazingly sexy manner. I feel heat coming off of her as she draws closer, see her breathing getting faster and her eyes slightly glazing over even as she keeps them locked with mine. "(Please...be my mate.)"

With those words, any last arguments my mind could have made become dust in the wind. My own eyes grow soft and I give her a nod. The cooing sound in her throat turns to a joyful shrill as she steps lightly over me, her feathered womanhood I had gotten an unintentional peek at when she had first woken up here now starts grinding very purposefully along my clothed erection. My cock twitches in its prison as it feels the warmth radiating against it, grinding slowly in almost a sensual dance. I struggle to try and get my breathing under control, wanting the power to fill me so I can move my body and get my damn pants off already.

"(Siren,)" I say to her, hating to ask but knowing we probably won't get anywhere if I don't explain it to her now. "(I can't move right now. The poison's still affecting me.)"

"(What do you need me to do?)" she asks, her voice husky with want as she draws her face close to mine and gently nuzzles me. I use what little strength I have to tap at the waistband of my pants with my fingers.

"(Grab these and pull them down my legs. You can just put them on the floor when you have them off)" I say to her. She cocks her head in confusion for a moment, but looks at where my fingers are tapping and moves her body down mine so the fingers on her wings can grip my pants. She grips them hard, wincing a little as she starts pulling them down until she realizes that it's not hurting me. I chuckle a little, remembering Annette's reactions to the first time I took off clothes in front of her and she had thought they were my skin or odd fur.

Siren coos as she eases my pants off of my legs and tosses them onto the floor, my cock bobbing slightly once it's freed and twitching at the cool air in the cave. She wastes no time climbing back up and rubbing herself against my now-bare cock. The satin feeling of her plumage now directly on my cock, combined with that intense warmth I feel from her as she slicks me up with her juices. I almost manage to cum with just that, but I know that she wants to culminate this just based on how she's reacting to me.

After a few moments of slickening me up, she lifts herself up a little and positions herself right above me. Before I can say anything, I feel her starting to sink down on me. My cock so achingly hard right now, she doesn't even need to guide it as she presses down. I feel every last millimeter of me squeeze into her, that warmth and satin feel even extending into this part of her. I'm barely halfway into her, when I actually feel myself cum lightly. Her avian pussy squeezed and almost sucking me slowly into her even as I do and keeping me hard until she's managed to fit me in all the way to the hilt.

"(I wish your hands were on me.)" she coos seductively to me as she leans forward and lays down on top of me, not letting even the tiniest bit of me slip out of her incredibly tight hole. Once I feel her breasts pressing hard enough against me that I actually feel her heartbeat next to my own, she starts to my raise her hips slightly. My eyes are locked onto hers as she starts fucking me, while I lay there motionless.

The slick sounds and amazing feel of her body drive me nuts, making me itch with a need to grab her but my traitorous body refuses to move at all for me. I'm trapped there underneath her as she quickens her pace as much as she can with how incredibly tight she is, like a satin glove squeezing me as hard as it possibly can. I start to moan loudly, the sound echoing in the cave but her sounds aren't moans. Another wordless song comes out of her as she lets her passions drive her, thought completely out of mind as she lets instinct guide her desires.

The song she sings while she's mating with me is just as beautiful as the one she had sung before but where that one was a peaceful, melancholy tune, this one is all passion and care. Almost as if she were singing the feelings of love and lust into existence. The song is, of course, bouncing along with her hips but that only seems to add to its unique melody and before too long I feel her squeezing me. Her unending tightness drawing yet another orgasm onto me as our combined fluids flood her and drip ever so lazily onto the bed, leaving us both gasping for air even though it only last a few, long minutes.

Her song ends and she collapses peacefully on top of me, my erection still buried tightly inside her as her eyes close and her head gently nuzzles against my chest and under my chin. I take a long, deep breath to try and get my rocketing heart rate back to normal. Honestly, having Siren laying with me like this feels completely amazing. I definitely feel as content as she does and I actually kiss the top of her head very briefly when it get close enough during her nuzzles. Soon though the nuzzling stops and she lies completely still on me.

I'm about to ask if she's okay, but then I hear her breathing get steady. Unbelievably, she's fallen asleep on top of me and I can't help but giggle. It's honestly adorable and I lay my head back upon the pillow she helped my get on earlier. It's tempting to try and fall asleep with her, but my mind just won't let me. I'm already reliving the entire event in my mind, then thinking about the first time Annette and I had sex that I can remember. There's definitely not the guilt attached here that I still feel with Annette though, and it tears a little at my heart.

"You two look cozy." I hear my antelope roomie say in English from the entrance of the cave, as she enters in with a small, clay pot of water we had made together quite a while ago. "I am guessing you took Siren as your mate, then."

"I uh..I did." I start to say, only to get shushed by Annette before I can go further.

"In Yoto." she says firmly, making me chuckle.

"(Yes, I mated with Siren after she asked. She said she had discussed it with you.)" I reply.

"We did talk about it. I admit I was surprised, but there is no human tribe in this world so there are no rules that I know of for how humans choose mates. I figured it was best to leave it to you." she says to me, setting the filled vase down gently.

"(Are you...okay with it?)" I ask tentatively.

"Why wouldn't I be?" she asks, speaking as though I just said something incredibly stupid. "You are both grown. You can make your own choices."

She cups some water in her hands and brings it over to me, allowing me to drink from her hands and soothing the throat I didn't realize was so parched. She gets me another handful of the soothing liquid and I drink it gratefully from her hands as she speaks to me again with a smile on her face.

"Besides... I like having Siren around."

12