Will 18yo Marry Supreme Leader

Story Info
Virgin bride takes physical to prove she is fit to marry.
2.3k words
3.91
17.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me introduce myself. I am Goran our Supreme and Glorious Leader's medical expert and right hand man. You are here to be medically checked to ensure you are suitable to marry our Supreme and Glorious Leader. Your health, fitness, fertility and virginity will be tested. If you pass all tests with flying colours we will prepare you for marriage. I will be in charge during your stay here and will be personally required to confirm or deny your suitability to our Supreme and Glorious Leader.

Rhia, your parents have groomed you for this marriage for the last ten years since you were chosen at the age of eight years old? Our SGL only marries a new wife every three years so this honour is of the greatest importance to you and your family. Have you any questions or anything you need to make me aware of? If so it in everybody's interest that you say now and don't waste our time."

"I am fit and well and desperate to get the testing completed so that I can serve our country by marrying our Supreme and Glorious Leader. I am blessed to be even considered for such a privilege. My parents have always made it very clear that I must remain sexually pure if I am to be considered suitable. I have no sexual experience but have read about it as my parents have considered suitable."

The morning was taken up with blood tests and readings taken before during and after vigorous exercise. At five feet eleven inches she was strong and her sporting activities had toned her body. She had been warned not to become too muscular, as this would be considered unfeminine. Detailed examination of her teeth and her spine were completed under Goran's supervision.

"The blood tests will be back tomorrow but you have sailed through all the other tests, well done. After lunch I will personally conduct the more intimate tests that are necessary. Our SGL insists that only I am present during these tests as he wishes his wives' to be seen by as few men as possible. I have overseen the suitability tests of all 15 of his wives and as many again who did not prove suitable."

"What happened to those girls who were not considered suitable?"

"Do not worry your pretty head about such things, I have a good feeling about you. You have been chosen well my dear. Let's go and get some lunch. Your diet will be strictly controlled while you are here. You are to eat and drink every thing which has been prepared for you."

"Thank you Mr Goran. I will do exactly what you say."

"Just Goran will do and I am sure you will obey my every request to the letter."

She did not recognize what she was given to drink but drunk it down with the wonderful food that was served up. As always she was polite and thanked the staff for everything. She was told to shower after lunch and wear the gown given to her by Goran. She was then to report to the examination suite she had been in earlier.

When she arrived at the suite Rhia was surprised to see only Goran there. Goran told her that she would be naked for the next series of tests. He took the gown off the reluctant girl who tried to cover her breasts and pussy with her arms and hands.

"Please put your hands by your side and stand up straight."

She was clearly not fully mature. Her breasts looked a little small on her tall frame. Her areola were pale and small, her good-sized nipples were slightly darker but looked immature. The extra childish puppy fat that she carried was well disguised by her build but made her look young. Her pubic hair was very sparse and looked like it had not been trimmed. With so little hair her vagina was clearly visible but showed no hint of labia or clitoris. Her legs and bottom were long with good muscle definition.

He circled round behind her and ran his hands down her spine before sliding down one of her cheeks. She drew her breath in as he did this but said nothing. Moving closer he placed his hands round her and onto each of her shoulders. She felt his clothes brush against her back and particularly her naked bottom. His hands circled round the outside of her breasts gradually moving inwards. At this her body tensed and she held her breath.

"Just relax Rhia I am going to check your breasts. It will not hurt but I must do it."

"But no man has seen me with my clothes off and certainly no one has touched me."

"That is good but I have to check every aspect of your body to ensure you are fit to be married to our SGL. I am going to say this only once. You will do exactly what I ask of you what ever that is. If you question me or disobey I will immediately declare you as unsuitable. Trust me you do not want me to do that. Do I make myself completely clear?"

"I am sorry Goran, I understand and will do exactly as you ask."

His hand gently circled round and round her breasts until they centered on her nipples. They grew erect without increasing much in size. She had not breathed for many seconds at this point. He rolled the nipples gently between his fingers and thumbs until she let her breath out in a long sigh.

"Much of what will happen in the next few hours will be embarrassing for you. Some of those things may well excite your body. It is perfectly okay for you to get excited, in fact I will test you to ensure that you can become sexually excited and fulfilled."

With this his hands moved down over her slightly rounded tummy and through the few hairs that guarded her pussy. Her pussy was warm with no more than a hint of moisture as he reached past her barely perceivable clitoris. His words had relaxed her a little and his hand, which was circling the whole area gently, now excited and aroused her but still frightened her. His fingers found more moisture, which he spread, over the whole area. He even felt Rhia sag a little against him while ensuring the contact from his fingers was not reduced.

"That is very promising. Your body is responding exactly as it should. Please be happy that it is."

Her head was spinning and she did not know what to think. At least the words were friendly and she knew she had not done anything wrong.

"There, now we need to examine you down here in more detail. Please come and lie down on the couch. That's it on your back but further down so that you legs will fit in the stirrups. Oh that is nice you really did enjoy having me finger your special place. Let us call it your pussy shall we?"

He now pushed a finger deep into her pussy. She was tight even for a single finger but there was adequate natural lubrication for there to be no discomfort. He had no doubt that she was a virgin but realized that her hymen had been almost completely removed during her various sporting activities. He now settled into enjoying both her mental discomfort and her sexual arousal in equal measure.

He left her well-hidden clit alone but gently fucked her pussy with his single finger. He curled his finger repeatedly trying to locate her g spot. It was very clear when he did locate it as she let out a long deep sigh. With every rub of her g spot her flushed face and neck turned deeper red. Her hips also started to move as if to welcome the contact.

He decided to up his pleasure as he spread the now considerable moisture down until his finger found her young tight anus. Now she was scared, what did he think he was doing touching her there? She tensed up but remembered what he had said. It took minutes before she adjusted to the idea of her bottom being penetrated.

When he felt her anus was well loosened he decided to find her clit with his other hand. Her clit had grown since he had first past his hand over it, but it was still hidden by it's hood. He struggled in vain to free it past the very tight hood for a couple of minutes. His attention was making things worse as the clit was now much bigger and very sensitive. He was just about to give up when a very swollen purple-headed clit finally emerged.

He could not resist rolling the angry looking clit between his finger and thumb. Rhia was not sure whether the pleasure or the pain was the stronger feeling. Both were growing increasingly intense as he increased the pressure. He was pleased to see her pussy was now positively wet.

"I take it from your earlier answers that you have not had an orgasm. Have your parents told you about how a woman can enjoy extreme pleasure?"

"Yes my parents told me about it and said I was not to touch myself or excite myself down there. Often when I wake up I am wet between my legs like I am now, is that normal?"

"What I have seen so far suggests that you are very normal. I do need to check that you are able to climax as our SGL does like his wives to be responsive."

"Is a climax the same as an orgasm my parents told me about? They said I had to save that for our SGL and nobody else. You cannot let me have an orgasm as my first must be with him."

"You will never get to meet him if I do not approve you as suitable. You will do exactly as I say and that includes me showing you just how much pleasure a woman can experience. Twice before girls have refused to allow me to complete my testing of their responses. They never did meet our SGL but both were pleading with me to allow them to orgasm within the first few days of me entertaining them as my guest. They now have plenty of opportunity to orgasm as many times as they wish."

"I think I understand what you are saying. I will do whatever you tell me but please approve me as suitable it is everything to me."

"I think you are beginning to understand. These last few activities will be hard for you but if you show enthusiasm and talent I will be able to approve you, as I am sure the blood tests will be fine. Now I am going to test your body's responses, which if you let it will bring you great pleasure."

During the next thirty minutes Goran played with the helpless girl's body bringing her close to orgasm time and time again. He worked on relaxing her pussy but only inserted one finger. Her puffy pussy turned red and he was delighted as her lubrication covered the whole area including the couch beneath her. Her clit remained dark purple and held erect by its tight hood and his teasing fingers.

"It looks like your body is beginning to appreciate what sexual arousal can feel like. Now would you like to ask me nicely to be allowed to orgasm?"

"Please Goran my body wants to explode. If I have an orgasm will you still consider me a good girl worthy of our SGL?"

"You have been a good girl and you need to show me that you can enjoy the ultimate in pleasure. Your final test is to wait until I put my little finger in your bottom and then you may enjoy your first orgasm."

Rhia had lost the power of rational thought. She knew she was lost before she felt his finger even touch her bottom. Goran was impressed with the control she showed and took pity on her by slipping his finger through her sphincter as she started a spectacular orgasm. He had to hold her down as she was in danger of falling off the couch her writhing was so strong.

When she finally was able to talk she asked whether what she had just experienced was normal. His reply was that for her to experience an orgasm was normal but hers was one of the strongest and longest he had witnessed. He said that this was excellent and she should be proud of herself.

"We have only one last test for you. I need to be sure you will be able to enjoy his SGL's manhood on your wedding day. What we are going to do now will be painful but it will make things easier on your wedding night."

With this he moved between her legs and slipped his trousers and underwear off. He ensured that Rhia could not see his erection as he lined it up to her well-prepared pussy. He told her what he was going to do much to her horror. He played the head of his cock around the lubricated entrance for minutes before easing it past what was left of her hymen. Her scream of pain was brief as she knew not to complain too much.

He was inside her for fifteen minutes before his gentle fucking and playing with her clit finally turned the pain into at least some pleasure. At this stage she asked him in a worried voice.

"I am confused should I be getting pleasure from this and if so does a good girl allow herself an orgasm?"

"It is always good to have an orgasm as long as you are given permission. You have my permission to have an orgasm if your body wants one."

Her body did want one and she did enjoy the last she would have until her wedding night.