Will and Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," Will gasped, "Ok. This is wrong, Chloe. This is so messed up. You shouldn't be doing this. If you wanted to have sex we could have gone to either of our places and had sex. You don't have to do this."

"I don't want to have sex, Will. Not yet, anyway. I just want your cum. Really bad. I knew I was going to have it after our walk. This is how I want it. I want to take it from you. But I'm going to help you relieve some of the weight I feel down here too and I promise you'll enjoy it as long as you do as I say, because I know boys need help relieving this stress now and then.. Now, back up a bit." Chloe used his balls to back Will up a couple of shuffling steps so his back was resting on his car now.

She kissed him passionately for several moments, occasionally tugging upward on his balls, causing Will to moan and stand on his toes to relieve some of the pressure.

Suddenly, Chloe broke away from the kiss, squatted down in front of him, and lowered his boxers just enough to expose his cock and balls. She hummed and simpered at his cock.

"You have such a nice cock, Will. And surprisingly large balls, too." She punctuated this will a squeeze of his balls that made him yelp a bit, though he couldn't help but notice he was only getting more and more turned on as this went on. "Nice and shaved too! I appreciate a guy with good grooming."

Chloe had begun to nuzzle and lightly kiss his cock all while still holding his balls in her left hand. She started to stroke him with her right hand and took him in her mouth. Will gasped as the warm wetness engulfed him. In three quick motions she had swallowed most of his length. She didn't seem to be able to get him all the way down, at least not yet, but she definitely was trying.

"Oh my god, Will!" she said as she popped off his dick. "This is so hot. You're so hot. I can't wait to taste it. I'm going to swallow it all down." she moaned while looking up into his eyes.

Will couldn't believe what was happening. Was the whole night just a ploy to this end? She doesn't really like him, does she? She just wanted this and the whole night was a sham.

Will was alternating between taking hissing breaths, gasping, and stifling moans as she worked him expertly. He looked around several times to make sure no one was coming, but the lot was still totally empty. Even the front of the building, from what he could see from this angle, had turned off all the lights.

He looked down at her as she simultaneously stoked him with a rotating hand and bobbed back and forth with little turns of her head thrown in. She would occasionally use both hands to grab and massage his balls. Gently tugging and squeezing. He realized the hair tie must be to keep his balls separated from his body so she could easily grab and control him. It seemed more than that, though. Did she have a ball fetish? It seemed likely given the attention she was literally slathering them with as she was now licking and sucking on his balls. And something new; he would often feel her tongue lick the bit of sensitive flesh just behind his balls.

Oh, my god! Will thought. That feels fucking amazing.

She took his entire ball sack into her mouth several times and gently sucked them, her tongue swirling around, though it was a tight fit. She could barely get them in. His ball sack felt taut and extra sensitive. When she came off his balls he could feel some of the fingers of the hand she was holding his balls with rub his perineum. He jerked with pleasure at this. It seemed to startle her because she squeezed his balls in warning.

"Behave," Chloe said sternly, squeezing his balls. Then, reaching further than ever before, rubbed saliva-slick fingers over his asshole, swirling it.

Will groaned in pleasure. Without realizing he did it, he had placed a hand on her head and grabbed a fist full of hair. Chloe squeezed his balls again, but this time it seemed in pleasure and encouragement as she also squeezed and massaged his balls in response while moaning and humming around his cock. By now she was fully deep throating him. Her nose would press into his pubic area while she would pull his balls forward, making sure they touched and rubbed her chin. Will couldn't believe how amazing it all felt.

Despite himself, Will started to feel that familiar urge of cum rising from within. Just before he erupted she seemed to sense it and squeezed the base of his balls and tugged downward.

Will gasped, "GAH! What the fuck, Chloe?!" he nearly yelled. "I thought you said you wanted my cum?! Well, let me cum! Please!" he pleaded as he sagged against his car.

"Not yet," she said in a low, husky voice. "I'm really enjoying this, Will. And you taste so good. I really want this to go on a bit longer." She was still stroking his cock while massaging his balls and perineum. She had been sucking him rather sloppily this entire time and he was very wet and slippery. "Just a bit longer, I promise. Then I'll make you cum so hard you might pass out."

"Ok, Chloe. Ok," Will murmured breathlessly. If she wanted his cum, then she'd be getting a huge load. He knew he had above-average loads and he hadn't masturbated for several days, so it was going to be a lot he knew for sure.

Chloe continued to suck him, switching between fast and rough and slow and languidly. Soon, Will felt the urge rising again. And somehow she seemed to know just as soon as he did. This time, instead of squeezing and tugging his balls down, she let go of his balls with her left hand, stuck her middle finger in her mouth, swirled her tongue around it, then gently, but persistently pushed it into his ass.

Will had never experienced this before. It hurt a lot at first, and he tried to jerk away, but she grabbed his balls again with her other hand and squeezed and pulled him toward her until he stopped moving. Her fingers were slender and delicate and soon he felt her pushing on something deep within him. Waves of pleasure seemed to radiate from within. He was going to blow right now!

"Yes! Yes, Will! Give it to me, give it to me, baby. Cover my tongue and lips with it, Will. I want it so bad! Yes!" Chloe hissed. She still had her finger deep in Will's ass, massaging his prostate, but she used what she could of the rest of her hand to massage his balls. Her right hand was back to performing broad, quick strokes on his shaft. She came off his cock with a pop and aimed its tip at her wide open mouth, tongue out.

"Chloe, I'm- I'm-!" Will gurgled and choked as the most intense orgasm exploded from him. It was almost painful. He jerked and squirmed as her finger pushed that place of pleasure within him.

Cum shot out of his cock. It was so powerful he felt like it would have made it across the parking lot if Chloe hadn't aimed it right at the back of her throat. She continued to stroke him while rope after rope of cum landed on her tongue and lips. It was more than he'd ever shot out before, more volume, more spurts, and more force. He was sure that if she hadn't aimed it at her mouth it would have completely glazed her entire face. Almost none of it got anywhere but her tongue and lips. She really did want to swallow it all, he thought in a daze.

His body sagged and he really did almost black out.

"Yes, Will. So much cum! Give it all to me, baby. That's it. It tastes so good, Will." She went on like this as she stroked everything out of him, occasionally swallowing and sucking on the tip of his cock, her tongue flicking through its slit. He felt her fingers massaging his perineum again with a 'come hither' motion, as if to milk everything out of him. From there she moved to his balls, massaging and squeezing them rhythmically, getting it all out.

"Oh, my god. Jesus, Chloe. I can't even begin to explain how that felt. What the fuck..." Will, breathless and weak-kneed, said.

"That was really good, Will. Thank you. You did so well." She stood up, then, adjusting her dress. Then she pulled up Will's boxers for him. She tried to pull up his pants too, but his slouching form made it impossible for her. She laughed and said, "You'll have to get those, hun"

With effort Will stood up and pulled his pants up, still breathing harder than usual. He tried to find the right words to say as Chloe opened her car door and reached in. Her hand emerged with a small, clean towel. She wiped her face and then her hands. She had planned this, Will was in shock.

He stood there, dumbfounded. "Thank you, Will. I had a great time. Our walk and talk. The movie. And this," she reached into his pants and squeezed his balls and kissed him gently, "I've never even seen so much before. I'll text you. Good night, Will."

And before he knew it, she was driving away.

Will got into his car, "What the fuck, man. What the fuck was that?" He asked himself. "She'll text me? Fuckin' doubt it." He didn't think she would.

Will began to drive home. Did he want her to? Did he want her to text him after that? It was pretty brutal, in his experience. And premeditated. She had said several times that she'd had a good time, that it was a lot of fun. She said she'd text him. He still couldn't decide until several miles later, he finally realized he still had her hair tie around his balls and he immediately began to get hard again.

Yeah. He hoped she'd text him.

12