Will and Marnie Explore . . . Ch.04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her plan was that Barry and she should watch Will and me as we had sex. This was going to be conducted as a spectator sport! What sort of perversion was that?

I was having difficulty coming to terms with what Barry was telling me. He really was seriously considering Vanessa's suggestion. Somehow she had got to him, just as she had got to me with this unbelievable idea. She had him thinking that doing this would be good for us both and it wasn't just so that I could discover what I might have missed out on by not "playing around" before marriage as Vanessa and Barry had done. It would bring real life and excitement back to sex in our marriage.

We didn't decide anything, and eventually we both wandered off to do a few things around the house. Every now and again we stopped what we were doing and talked again about what it would be like if we followed through on Vanessa's ideas. Barry kept coming back to how he had had felt being in the viewing room and thinking of Will and me together while he and Vanessa watched us having sex. I couldn't understand it, but he seemed to be quite turned on by the thought of watching.

So maybe it could work out after all? As the day wore on, I was coming back to feeling positive about it, much as I had been after talking with Vanessa. Barry seemed to be nine-tenths there and even excited by the idea. It wouldn't take much to get his full agreement. That was the thing I thought could never happen. That was what caused me to decide last night to chicken out.

By dinnertime I had made up my mind about what I would do. "I need to talk with Will," I said. "I want to find out what he really thinks, and I want to do it without Vanessa being there."

There's a nice little restaurant down town, quiet and rather romantic. I explained to Barry that I would invite Will to dinner sometime in the next few days and we can decide after I have talked with him. Barry agreed, and off we went to bed.

This was amazing! A couple of days ago, I was frustrated with what had become of our sex life and the sameness of it all. It wasn't Barry's fault and it wasn't mine, we had just drifted into a standard routine and I was focusing on that every time the hand came wandering across. Vanessa had offered me excitement and change, but the only way I could see that happening was to do it without Barry knowing. Realistically, there was no way that was going to happen. My mood had been swinging from excitement at the possibility to despair at the reality of the situation.

Now, it looked as though it could happen, with Barry's agreement and even his involvement. I can't recall having felt so excitedly sexy since our earliest days together, as I stripped off and climbed into bed. Barry had taken off his clothes and was about to put his pyjamas on when I said to him "You don't need those."

This had to be different. No hand. No passive Marnie just lying there. I crawled up the bed and knelt there, head down on the pillow and bottom up in the air. "It's all yours," I said. "Go for it."

The doggie position is not my favourite, but I knew Barry had liked it back in our early days when we tried every position and athletic manoeuvre we could think of. Sex was wild and exciting in those days and, after the things we had been talking about all day, I was feeling wilder and more excited than I had felt for years. It had been a slow build-up as it had become more and more apparent that sex with another man was now a strong probability.

I quickly realised that Barry was every bit as excited as I was. He jumped onto the bed, grabbed my hips and thrust it in, all in one forceful move. Luckily, I have never had any difficulty with getting slick enough for sex, even when it's of the unexciting kind, but this time I was sodden. I had told him to "go for it" and he really went for it, ramming me hard and driving my body forward and my face into the pillow with the force of each thrust.

Neither of us lasted long. I was grunting into the pillow and Barry was grunting above me as he rammed forward and I pushed back, our bodies noisily slapping together each time. Barry came, and came for a long time, filling me to overflowing. Then he collapsed onto my back, absolutely spent. He hadn't noticed that I hadn't come with him, and I was glad about that. I didn't want to this time, I had just enjoyed the physicality of our mating and an orgasm would have been draining.

Barry rolled off and lay there beside me. I leaned over and kissed him. "That was magic," I said. "You were like an animal. I needed that."

One of the things Barry does well is sleep, especially after sex. He returned my kiss with some enthusiasm, then turned over and dropped off to sleep. I lay beside him, slowly coming down from the high and waiting for my heartbeat to return to something like normal. Then I climbed out of bed, went into the bathroom to wipe myself dry between my legs and brush my teeth, then went back to bed to ponder all the things that had happened on that fateful Sunday.

Even if nothing more came of what Vanessa had suggested, things had already changed. Barry had been just as excited as I had been and the sex we had just enjoyed together was so different from anything we had done for the past several years, maybe this was all we needed for a return to a more satisfying sex life within our marriage.

I drifted off to sleep, thinking hopeful, sexy thoughts.

*******

And now, The Plan

Barry was off to work early on Monday and I prowled around inside and occasionally outside the house, watching next door for any signs of Vanessa. Around mid-morning she emerged to get into her car, and I called out "Are you back later today?"

We arranged that I would go over there when she came home late that afternoon, and I went back inside to try to find things to do and fill in the time until she returned.

It wasn't until a bit after 5pm that Vanessa came home, so I didn't have long to talk with her before both our husbands would turn up. "How's Barry?" were her first words as we went into her house.

"He's OK. I don't know how you did it, but somehow you have convinced him to try it," I replied. "But anyhow, we don't have a lot of time, so before we do anything else show me this viewing room. I think that being able to watch is what has Barry thinking seriously about doing it."

I hadn't been through to the front of their house before, and Vanessa took me into a room that was set up for an interview. In the middle of the room was a smallish table with a chair set on either side for an interviewer and interviewee. There were a few comfortable chairs around the walls and a large sofa couch along the wall under the window.

Hanging the entire length of one wall were beige curtains. Vanessa pulled them back to reveal a panel of dark glass. "Observers sit on the other side of the one-way panel while the interview is in progress," she said. "That's where I was while Will and his lady friend were in here. That's what's got Barry all excited."

We went around into the room on the other side of the one-way panel. The walls were painted entirely black. The only light coming in was the light through the glass panel, and I could see clearly into the room we had just vacated. There were also two screens up above the glass panel and headphones for the observers. "There's a couple of cameras in there, and there's a microphone in here so that an observer can speak to the subjects if they need to," explained Vanessa.

"So you and Barry will be in here while I'm in there with Will, is that the idea?"

"That's it. Like I said, that's what got Barry excited. I'm not sure he would have agreed to the idea if it wasn't for this room and being able to watch."

"Well I'm not fully decided yet, and I want to talk with Will before I say yes or no. Ask him if he's available one evening and I'll take him out to dinner. I want to talk with him by myself without you or Barry being there so I can find out what he really thinks. Tell him that I'm taking him and there's to be no argument about who is paying."

If I was going to do this, I wanted it to be on my terms. Vanessa had been in control so far, and I needed it to be what I wanted, not what she or anybody else decided. Seeing where it was going to happen made the thought of sex with Will real, not just some fantasy.

We didn't discuss much else that evening and I went home to get dinner ready for when Barry arrived. I made it a light salad - I wasn't going to be able to eat much with the way I was feeling.

Barry wasn't very hungry either, fortunately. But he seemed even more positive now than he had been yesterday. I told him I had seen the viewing room and that Vanessa was going to tell me which evening Will would be available for me to take him to dinner. "What did you think of the setup?" he asked. "Are you going to be OK with it?"

"I'll tell you that after I talk with Will." In a way, I was more than OK with it; I was becoming determined to do it. But this was so different from anything I had ever thought of doing before that I had to make sure whatever happened was done the way I wanted it to be.

That night we went to bed and cuddled and made love without having sex. Barry was gentle and caring as we snuggled up together and hugged and kissed. It couldn't have been more different from what we did together last night. Not so sexy, but nice.

Vanessa was home for most days that week, and we talked a few times about what might happen. On Wednesday, she told me Will had Friday night free and was looking forward to it, so I booked the restaurant for 7pm dinner. I had taken a step along the pathway to having sex with a man who wasn't my husband. I wasn't prepared to admit it to the others yet, but there was no doubt in my mind at the time that it was going to happen. The butterflies in my tummy were in a state of uncivil disobedience.

But the thought of having sex with Will was actually becoming less hot-sex sexy in my mind. It was feeling more like an exploration of a new and different experience. I was going to do it, but I was starting to see it as something to satisfy my curiosity rather than being driven by hormonal processes. I was just going to see what it felt like to have sex with a man who wasn't my husband.

On the other hand, sex with Barry was on the up and up, and that was one hundred percent hormonal. Wednesday night's bedtime activities commenced with gentle cuddling, much as on Monday evening, but since neither of us had put on any sleepwear we had made it fairly clear to each other that it wouldn't stop with mere cuddling.

Good old missionary-style sex is still as nice as it gets when you have spent time cuddling and playing with each other and finding all the different ways and places to rub yourselves against each other skin to skin. So different from when the hand reaches across and tries to arouse a body that's not feeling particularly responsive at the time.

And so it was on Wednesday night. We snuggled up and kissed and played with each other's bodies like we hadn't done for ages. After a while I rolled Barry onto his back, straddled him and sat down firmly on his penis with his shaft pressed hard along my cleft. I slid back and forth along his body, teasing him as much as I could and draping my breasts over his face.

"Ready yet?" I teased.

"I've been ready for the past half hour, I was waiting for you."

"Oh well, maybe not tonight then."

Barry grabbed me, rolled us over and rammed it in. He was as rough and forceful as Sunday night, but this time it didn't take long and I was there before him, I had been so ready for it. I cried out as the orgasm hit me and I wrapped my arms around him and dug my heels into his thighs as the wonderful feelings coursed through my body. Barry was only moments behind me, breathing heavily and groaning until he was spent. Finally his body relaxed and he lifted himself off me.

I'm a limp rag after an intense climax. I rolled onto my side facing Barry and moulded myself against him. Neither of us said anything as we drifted off to sleep.

All Friday my thoughts were on what would happen with Will this evening. Vanessa had said he was looking forward to it, and "He's yours if you want him." I was becoming more and more sure that I did 'want him', but less and less sure of what I wanted him for. And then there was also the question of what did Will want me for? Everything that I knew about what he wanted had so far come second-hand from Vanessa.

I was in a state of nervous excitement that evening as Will got in my car and I drove us to the restaurant. On the way, Will said "I've been looking forward to this since Vanessa mentioned it. I don't often get the chance to go out to dinner with a beautiful lady who's not my wife."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," I responded. "Tell me, what is it you want? I know what Vanessa has said, but tonight it's just you and me. I get more confused the more I think about it and tonight I need to straighten out my own thinking and sort out with you what we both want to happen."

"For me, it's simple," he said. "I like sex. Sex with Vanessa is great, but it was good with the other two ladies too. It's a bit of variety, it's a chance to have a play with a different body, and I suppose it's a chance to show off a bit - to show somebody else how good you are at it."

"What did it feel like with Vanessa watching?"

"It didn't worry me. It's not like she's there with you. And I'm used to working in that room with observers behind the screen anyhow. You don't really notice that they're there or feel that someone is watching."

Arriving at the restaurant cut short that part of our conversation. We went in, were ushered to our table, and ordered. After a few sips of wine, Will continued: "One thing I think is important, and it was a groundrule I had with the second lady, is no serious kissing. The first lady wanted to get seriously involved and saw what we did as a love affair, not just a fling or a bit of variety. It almost sucked me in, and she was really pissed off with me when I told her it wasn't going to happen. She quit working with me after that and I haven't seen her since."

"What do you mean, 'no serious kissing'?"

"Open mouth, tongue, all that stuff. Things people do when they're really in love. It's more intimate than just having sex, I think."

That actually made me feel more comfortable with what I was planning to do. Having sex for the experience of doing it with Will, making sure it was only sex and nothing more, started to seem more reasonable. If we kept it at that, maybe I could enjoy it, find out what it felt like, and go back to having a normal married life with Barry. Or maybe even a better married life with Barry. After all, sex had been so good with him the last few times, and all we had done was talk about it. Could it be even better after the deed was done?

"That sounds like a good idea," I said. "I've been confused about what I want. When Vanessa first came up with the idea it sounded great, but I've been having second thoughts and what you said makes sense. We're just going to have sex. It's not a love affair."

The arrival of the waiter with our dinner interrupted our conversation, but after we had started eating, Will continued. "I had an idea that could make it a lot of fun. Instead of just going straight for it, we could have a couple of sessions leading up to it."

"No! No way. I just want it to be a one time only thing."

"Nah, no, hear me out. Sometimes it's good to have one person just lie there and the other person works them over without actually having sex - no actual fucking. Sorry about that, but there really isn't another good word for it."

"How do you mean?"

"If we start with you, you just lie there and I work you all over, sort of pleasure you as much as I can without fucking. That would be the first session. Next time, I lie there and you could do it to me. We wouldn't have actual sex until the third session, and if either of us think it's not working, we can decide that we won't go on with it to the last session."

Vanessa had said that Will was "experimental", and I was starting to see what she meant by that term. It sounded like a really good idea, and maybe it could be "a lot of fun" like Will said. I could also call the last session off if I got cold feet and didn't want to go all the way.

"I hadn't thought of anything like that. That sounds like a really really good idea. Let's do it that way. When do you think we should do it?"

"How about tomorrow night for the first session? I'm keen to do it, so why don't we get started as soon as we can? Then we can have the follow-up sessions on the next two Saturday nights.

"The thing about tomorrow night is that it's all for you. I'll do things I think you might like, and if you do, let me know with an Mm-hmm or some sort of encouraging noise. If I do something you don't like, just say Uh-huhh or something and I'll stop that and do something else."

And that was pretty much it for our discussion. I quickly agreed that tomorrow night would be the first session. It was clear that Will didn't want to give me too much time to think about it and maybe change my mind again, and I really didn't want to either. I needed to lock myself into the plan and stop all this silly indecision. It was going to happen.

I paid the bill and I was pleased that there was no attempt at gentlemanly insistence from Will. Tonight had been my idea and I wanted the others to understand that. I drove us home and Will gave me a quick kiss on the cheek goodbye. "See you tomorrow night. I'll set up the room and the sofa bed. You've got no idea how much I'm looking forward to this."

Barry was in bed but not asleep as I came into the bedroom and prepared myself for bed. "What did you decide?" he asked as I slipped on my nightie.

"The first time will be tomorrow evening if you are OK with that. Can we leave talking about it till tomorrow when I can explain the whole plan to you?"

"The first time?"

"Yes, we've got three sessions planned and the real thing doesn't happen until the third one. I'll tell you tomorrow."

*******

"Just go with it and let it happen"

I told Barry about the whole plan on Saturday morning, and he said the three sessions sounded more like a series of doctor's appointments rather than a sexual liaison. But he did seem to be perhaps a bit relieved that there were times when we could abandon the plan before it went too far if we felt it wasn't going the way we wanted.

As the day wore on, he seemed to become more excited about what Will and I were about to do.

That evening I showered and Barry watched as I dressed ready to go across to Will and Vanessa's place. I had a lacy bra and knickers that were considerably more upmarket than my usual, and a short-sleeved white top and a floral wrap skirt. I wanted to look good as Will undressed me, as I assumed he would. I wondered about what Barry was thinking as he watched me dress to impress another man, but he seemed more concerned that the impression I made should be a good one.

He surprised me with the confidence he had that it would all work out well for us both as we walked over to Will and Vanessa's place. She had set up the back verandah with four glasses, a bottle of red and nibbly bits on the table.

We had a few moments before Vanessa and Will joined us on the verandah, and I gripped Barry's hand and whispered to him "You're sure, aren't you?"

"I'm every bit as sure as you are," he whispered back. "Just go with it and let it happen."

No turning back now. I was about to 'go with it and let it happen'.

We made small talk for a while about the restaurant Will and I had been to last night while we sat there drinking and nibbling. We were into a second bottle of red as the sun faded, when Will took my hand and said "I think we might go and get comfortable together. You two can stay out here and finish your drinks. I'm sure you'll find something to fill in the time. We'll probably see you again later this evening."