Will and Marnie Explore . . . Ch.04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay there. Then, "Fanbloodytastic." I think he must have liked it.

It suddenly occurred to me. All of what I had been doing with Barry was supposed to be practice for what I would be doing on Saturday evening with Will. But not this! There was no way I would be having Will's semen in my mouth, let alone down my throat.

"That wasn't part of my experimentations for Will," I said. "I've got another idea for that and I'll show you tomorrow night. That was just for you."

We slept.

*******

Skin Cream and Prostate

Years ago, after Barry had introduced me to the joys of sex, I did what lots of young women were doing at that time before the interwebby thing came along - I read all the articles on sex in Cleo and Cosmo. Barry said that at least I hadn't degenerated to the Women's Weekly yet. His standard lame joke was that Cleo would tell you how to have an orgasm, Cosmo would tell you how to fake an orgasm, and the Weekly would have a pattern for how to crochet an orgasm.

Somewhere back then I saw an article about pressing on a man's prostate gland and the effect it had on him when he was ejaculating. It was just one of those things that had stuck in the back of my mind. But now, I wondered, might that be something to surprise Will with on Saturday night. I had surprised myself with what I felt when Will had his finger in my anus. It seemed reasonable that I should do something the same and surprise him by pushing my finger in his.

But before I could do that with Will, I would have to try it on Barry. Would he be happy with that? I would have to explain to him what I was doing, and I would also have to explain what happened when Will's finger went in there with me.

Will had used oil to allow his finger to slip in. I had a better idea. If I could find a way to sneak in some skin cream, I could spread that all over him down there and then when the time was right, lubricate his anus and slip my finger in to massage his prostate.

I hoped Barry would say yes.

So, after our shower on Tuesday night, I told him to lie on his back with his eyes closed. This was so unlike the old me. Last night he called me 'bossy'. But I wasn't hearing him complain about it.

He did as he was bid.

There was one thing I wanted to test before getting down to the real action. Was my recollection about his nipples correct, or was it just something I had imagined? After I had lightly kissed across his eyelids, nose and lips, I moved downwards. I toyed for a while with the hair on his chest, then trailed across with my lips to take in a nipple. I massaged it with my tongue and sucked it lightly, just as Barry usually does with mine. I had been right. I could feel the involuntary tensing of his body.

Just to prove my point, I repeated it on his other one. "No, you were right. I don't like it. I'd forgotten what it felt like. It just doesn't feel right."

"Am I allowed to say 'Ha! Told you so.'?"

"All right. But it was twenty years ago."

"I'll still try it on Will. It'll be interesting to see if I get an Uhh-huhh."

I sat back on my haunches and looked at him. "There's one other thing I need to talk to you about. You saw Will put his finger in my bottom?"

He said yeah, he had seen it. He was being cautious.

"Well it was strange. I don't usually like anything like that, but I was coming up to an orgasm and it just slipped in."

That wasn't exactly true. It hadn't "just slipped in". I had deliberately pushed down over Will's finger and he hadn't moved it away. If he hadn't seen it when he was watching, he would certainly see it later when he watched the video. I admitted to Barry that it really had been me and not Will who had made the final move. "I pushed down because I wanted it in. It just felt right at the time and having his finger in there and his thumb in me as well made it incredible."

But would Barry agree that I could do something like that to him? I told him about my memory of the magazine article about prostate massage and said "I thought I could try that."

"What, on Will?"

"Yes, but on you first. I'll need to practice."

Barry had a prostate check done a couple of years ago, so I asked him how the doctor had done it. The way he explained it wouldn't work for what I wanted to do, but at least he said it wasn't as bad as he thought it was going to be, and he rather reluctantly agreed to let me practice my idea with him before trying it with Will.

"I've got this idea to rub skin cream all over his cock and his balls to get him all excited like I was, then I can use the cream to slip my finger in. But I will have to get him lying on his back, not his side. And I can't let him close his legs or I won't be able to get at his bottom."

I had put a pump container of sorbolene on the dresser in readiness. It is unscented, so I thought it would work well for what I had planned. I went over to the dresser and pumped out a good handful. I returned to the bed, knelt between Barry's legs and spread the cream thickly over his scrotum, down over his perineum, and up over his rapidly hardening penis.

It didn't take long before Barry seemed to have stopped worrying about my plan to put my finger in his anus. He was encouraging me with an almost continuous Mmm-hmm as I used one slippery hand sliding up and down along his shaft and the other spreading cream over his sac and rolling his testes around within.

His body was tensing, he was breathing deeply, and he was obviously coming up to an orgasm, so I slid one well-lubricated finger down and pressed on his anus. I felt it clench shut, so I lessened the pressure and just rolled my finger lightly around the entrance while I quickened my hand movements on his penis. He stopped breathing, which he often did when on the edge of his climax, then panted a long Aaahhhh as the first pulse jetted out.

That was my signal. I pressed in with my finger and it slipped inside. I curled it upwards and felt the firm ball of his prostate. I rolled my finger around and from side to side over the round lump and Barry groaned again as he ejaculated stronger and for longer than I had ever known him to do before.

I removed my finger and waited while he slowly came down from his climax, then I leaned forward and kissed him on the forehead. "I'll just go and get a towel to clean you up. You've made a mess all over your chest and tummy. That was a big one, wasn't it?"

I got a handtowel and wiped him dry. "That was the most intense one I've ever had," he said. "It was like coming from two places at once. I wouldn't want to do that every time, but it certainly was different."

"How do you think it will go with Will?"

"Yeah. I reckon that'll certainly provide a climax to your performance."

That was the key piece to my plan. I now felt confident that I could do for Will every bit as much as he had done to me. I even had it worked out how I could smuggle the skin cream in without Will seeing it.

I had a new pair of Cottontails full briefs - not very sexy but they were a good firm fit and anything but see-through. On Wednesday, while Barry was at work, I took a plastic bag and pumped in some sorbolene cream, folded the top over and put it flat down the front of my undies. I wore it around the house for a while and it didn't leak. Yes, that'll do the trick.

We just had ordinary, quiet nights on Wednesday and Thursday. It was as if, by mutual unspoken agreement, we would ignore for a while the one major thing that had been dominating our lives together. I had my plan in place and I really needed to stop thinking about it for a while.

But I needed to let Barry know that there was nothing in my life more important to me than him, so on Friday night I said "Tonight you're going to give me a good back scrub."

I received my back scrub and we made slow, tender love. Nothing wild, just lots of real deep kissing and good, loving, missionary-style sex.

It was nice.

*******

Saturday

In the morning, the butterflies came back.

Tonight it would be my performance everybody would be judging. Would my plan work? Would I be able to give Will the same sort of climax that Barry had? Would something go wrong and might I get so nervous that I can't perform?

Perform!

That's what it was becoming. A performance. Vanessa had said it about Will, and Barry seemed to be thinking the same way. All right Marnie. Tonight you'll give them a performance.

And, really, I had the performance planned out in my mind so that it should all work out OK. I went over it a few times with Barry and showed him the plastic bag with the skin cream. He made all the right noises to help boost my confidence, and by the time I was showered and getting dressed ready for the evening, I was feeling as calm and confident as could be expected.

Barry came out of the shower as I was tucking the bag of skin cream down the front of my Cottontails. I assured him again that it would be OK, wrapped my skirt around and fastened it, and pulled my stretch top over my head.

"What, no bra? Nothing under the top this time?"

"It's just one extra thing to take off. It'll slow me down. It was different when Will was undressing me. Men like taking bras off. But I want to strip as quickly as I can, then I can take my time undressing him." It was a funny feeling. I never went braless, even in my younger days. It just seemed that little bit naughty and right for the night.

Will and Vanessa were already out on their back verandah when we walked over to their place. Vanessa was eager to know what my plans were for the evening's performance.

"All in good time. You'll just have to wait and watch."

After a while spent sipping, nibbling and small-talking, I suggested it was about time to get the show on the road.

We all went through the house, Vanessa and Barry into the viewing room and Will and I into the other room where they could watch us through the one-way panel.

Will and Vanessa had once again prepared the room with the sofa extended into a bed in the middle of the room and the vase of flowers and incense urns set on the table.

I kicked off my sandals and turned to Will. "You light the incense while I strip off, then I'll get you ready."

I took the skirt and top off, but kept the pants on as I had planned. Will didn't say anything, which was good because I hadn't thought of what I would say if he did.

"Right. Your turn," I said.

I quickly removed his shirt and shorts, then knelt in front of him and slowly pulled his boxer underpants down, releasing his firm-but-not-yet-fully-hard penis. I cupped his balls in one hand, took his shaft in the other, and kissed it on the tip. "Have I got a treat for you!"

He was getting harder now. I stood, took him by the hand and led him over to the bed. "Right. On the bed, on your tummy."

I walked around to his head end of the sofa. I wanted what I did with Will to be a bit different from what he did with me, so that the climax would come as a surprise to him. I massaged his arms and shoulders for a while, then moved in to give him a scalp massage. I like having my scalp massaged, and it was something Will had not done with me, so I felt rather pleased with myself when he made it clear that he was enjoying what I was doing.

"Mmm-hmm." So I kept going for a while longer.

Then I asked him "OK, your back: light fingers, heavy, or nails?" I went to the other end of the sofa, lifted Will's feet and moved his legs apart and crawled up between them.

"Light. Don't scratch, it makes me itchy." I leaned forward and started lightly working over his back. Will was giving me an occasional Mm-hmm as I worked my way down, eventually reaching his bottom.

I stood, picked up Will's left foot and massaged it, then worked all the way up his leg, massaging calf and thighs, hoping I was teasing him as much as he had teased me by going so close, before repeating the process with his other foot and leg.

"Roll over."

I went back to his head end of the sofa and used my fingers and thumbs to give him a sort of facial massage. I hadn't ever done it with anybody before, but the hairdresser who did scalp massages once tried that on me too and I had liked it. If I was going to show that I could be experimental too, I might as well give it a try.

I started on his temples, across his forehead and back again, then down his jawline and behind his ears. It was working - Will was murmuring occasional Hm-hmms and his body was giving little involuntary movements and his shoulders shrugged.

I finished at that end, and slipped off my pants as I walked down to the other end of the sofa. I put them with the plastic bag on the bed beside Will.

I told him to open his legs, and then moved in between them, opening them wider. I leaned up over him, making sure that I made plenty of boob contact as I crawled my way up along his body, rubbing mine against his. I could feel his penis becoming harder and pressing against my lower tummy, so I wriggled my hips from side to side to give him a bit of extra excitement. "Hmmn-yeah." He was noticing.

I kissed across his face and on the tip of his nose, then a quick touch to the lips, and down over his chest to his nipples. OK, let's see if he's different to Barry. He was anyhow. There were almost no hairs on his chest. My Barry is an hairy man, but Will was a smooth man.

Will Hmmed his approval as I sucked his right nipple and massaged it with lips and tongue. Yes. He is different. I spent a minute or two on that one, then the other, before moving on down over his tummy to his navel.

He didn't give me any encouragement to stay at his tummy button. Interesting. I like it, and Barry does too on the occasions I have played with his. Will didn't seem to. I wondered what I might have discovered if I had lots of boyfriends like Vanessa had? How many like nipples? How many like navels? My mind was drifting. Get back to work! People were expecting me to perform.

I lifted up. Will's penis was pointing straight up. I took it in hand, pushed the foreskin down firmly and blew lightly on the smooth head. I ran my tongue around the ridge a few times before taking the head in my mouth.

As I said before, everything I know about fellatio has been taught to me by Barry. He says a cock is a delicate instrument that should be caressed and treated with respect, not mauled or treated roughly. What I was doing seemed to work just as well with Will. He was making encouraging noises as I used lips and tongue and just a little bit of suction to work over the head and shaft of his penis. I rolled his testes around in one hand while I used the fingers of the other hand to circle and squeeze around the root of his shaft and press into the ridge on the underside.

I had to be careful to not take him too far and trip him over the edge before I had a chance to use the skin cream and show how clever I was with the prostate massage, so I let go of his penis and one by one sucked on his balls. It didn't seem to be adding greatly to his pleasure, as he stayed quiet as I sucked them in and gently pressed on them with my lips.

Time for the grand performance.

I picked up my bag of skin cream and squeezed out a handful. I spread it all over his scrotum, up over his penis and down the groins either side to his perineum. I carefully avoided his anus to avoid signalling my plan too early in the procedure, working my slippery hands all over, up and around to keep him on the edge.

And he stayed on the edge for a long time. I don't know whether he had remarkable powers of holding back, or whether I was somehow doing it just right to keep him there, but whenever I thought he was getting tense and might trip over, I slipped a finger down over his perineum to his anus in readiness.

He was very vocal when he did go past the point of no return. He groaned, then "Ahhh Faark" as he ejaculated. As the first jet sprayed out over his tummy and up to his chest, I pushed in with my well-lubricated finger. I found the firm ball, pressed and rolled my finger across it. It worked just as well with Will as it had with Barry. Will was writhing about and what he was feeling must have been quite intense.

After he had calmed down, I picked up my panties and wiped the skin cream from my hands. I climbed off the sofa. "Oh dear, what a mess you've made," I giggled and used the good old solid Cottontails to dry off his chest and tummy. Will said nothing for quite a while. He just lay there still with his eyes closed.

I stood quietly beside the sofa as Will slowly recovered. He sat up, swung his legs over the side and stood up. He leaned across toward me and gave me a full kiss on the lips. "That was pretty special," he said.

"I hoped you'd like it," I replied. "I thought what you did to me was pretty special too."

That was as far as our conversation went, because Vanessa and Barry opened the door and came into the room. Just like last week, I had forgotten about the viewing room.

"Where did you get that idea with the cream from?" There was a strange tone to Vanessa's voice. Was she accusing me of doing something outside the rules? Jealousy that maybe I had done something for Will that she hadn't?

"It's just something I do every now'n'again with Barry." It was only a little lie. "He likes it, and I thought Will might too."

"Indeed I did," said Will. "Look, I'm feeling a bit under dressed here, do you mind if I just put a few clothes on? I think Marnie might be thinking the same way."

Thanks for changing the subject, Will.

Will and I dressed, I collected my knickers and the plastic bag and we said our goodbyes. Barry had his arm around my waist holding me close as we walked across the yard back home.

"How are you feeling?" he asked. "I thought it all went really well tonight. What are you thinking about next week?"

"I don't know what I'm thinking about next week," I replied. "I'm not sure what I want to do or whether I want to do it at all. I want to think about it and talk about it before I decide."

We went inside, up to the bedroom and prepared for bed. We lay silently side by side for a while and then Barry said "What are you thinking now?"

"I'm thinking about Will and Vanessa. It all seemed to work out well for Will, but I thought Vanessa sounded a bit sharp when she came into the room and asked about the skin cream. Did she say anything about it to you while you were watching?"

"She asked about it, but I told her to just watch. I was pissed off that she wanted to talk while I was watching."

"Well, maybe she'll say something during the week. It was just an impression I got when she came in. I'll wait and see. Anyhow, what are you thinking?"

"I thought you done good. I reckon Will won't forget it in a hurry."

We again went quiet after that. Barry, as usual, quickly dropped off to sleep. I lay there, wondering. He 'thought I done good'. My performance had apparently passed the test. Last week it was Will whose performance was being judged. Whatever happened to sex for the fun of it? The enjoyment of sex as sex, not as a performance?

On the other hand, sex as an expression of love is something else again. Over the past week, Barry and I had all three: fun sex, enjoyable sex and loving sex. That had happened after a long period of not-very-satisfactory sex. What we had done was a definite improvement and it had happened because of what Vanessa had convinced us to do.

But all this had started after I had told Vanessa that Barry had been my first and only, and she convinced me, and then Barry, that it would be good for me to broaden my sexual experience by having sex with Will.

Full sex; penis-in-vagina sex; hadn't happened yet. That was for Session 3. Did I really need it? Did I even want it now? And was this expected to be yet another performance like the first two sessions?