Will & Olivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please, like you weren't buying drinks for me the whole time we were on the cruise." Liv replied, rolling her eyes at him. I raised an eyebrow at my dad. The cruise was the family trip they'd gone on last year, just the three of them.

"That was different."

"Yeah, what we're doing is legal," Liv said. Mom and I laughed.

I sat around for a while, sipping my drink. Liv made one for herself and sat with me at the counter. Dad helped mom unpack and put away the rest of the stuff. I was still shirtless, but Liv had put her shorts and a cover over her bikini for their trip to the store. We moved with our second drinks to the couches.

"We're going to go for a walk." Our mom told us. "You kids will be okay right?"

"We can entertain ourselves." Liv answered for us both. "I want to tan some more. Catch some late afternoon sun. I'll make Will come with me."

"Does Will want more sun?" Mom asked her but looked at me.

"I might just stay here."

"Oh don't be like that." Liv pouted. "I haven't seen you in so long, and you're going to let me lay out there all by myself?"

"I might get too hot."

"You can jump in the lake whenever it gets too much. I want to go out on that floating platform anyways."

I wasn't convinced.

"Well whatever you decide, don't drink too much too fast," Mom said. Dad had already put his shoes on and was waiting outside. "We'll be back in an hour or so, I think your father is determined to see the other side of our cove here."

"Have fun!" Liv and I told her, teasingly. She shut the door behind her and Liv turned to me again.

"Please come out with me?"

"I really don't wanna get burned."

"I promise you won't. I'll do your sunscreen myself."

I hesitated.

"You really expect me to believe you don't want to ogle me some more?" She stood up then, shrugging off her shorts and cover, once again exposing her scanty bikini. I almost audibly gulped. Sure as shit I wanted to ogle her. But I had also seen another opportunity for much needed alone time. I didn't know how to express that to my sister though. 'I don't want to hangout with you because I need to jack off.' Yeah, that wasn't good enough. I sighed, and she smiled, knowing I'd just given in.

"You better get every square inch." I said, handing her the sunscreen.

"I will." She said, a silly grin on her face.

I put on my swimsuit and we walked down to the lake. Holding the sunscreen and two towels high above my head, we waded out to the floating platform. I threw the stuff on it, then pulled myself up, Liv close behind me. It was decently stable, but still swayed with our weight. Careful not to fall off, we dried ourselves a bit, then spread out our two towels. Extremely faint sounds drifted from the larger part of the lake, carried by the lazy summer breeze. However, around our bend in our little cabin cove, we were the only two in sight. I noticed Liv looking as well, and got the sense she was watching for anyone else, but wasn't immediately sure why. I got my answer quick enough when, confident we were alone, she quickly undid her top, and slipped off her bottoms.

"Close your mouth Will, you look like a rabid dog." She said with a slight smile on her face.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked. I only got the briefest look at my naked sister before she lay face down on her towel, ass up.

"I don't want tan lines." She said matter of factly. "No one can see us, anyone who even could would be too far away to tell. Now get over here and put sunscreen on my back."

Speechless, I picked up the bottle of lotion and lurched toward her, the platform a little unsteady under my feet. I kneeled next to her, and rubbed in the sunscreen, trying not to stare at her ass, and the clear view I had of the back of her sex.

"I don't want my ass to burn because you're shy." She said, head on her hands tilted up at me and smirking. "Come on now."

I nodded, still a little shocked, and took her ass in my hands, rubbing the lotion in. It was firm. I tried not to squeeze too hard. Suddenly self conscious I glanced back at her face. She had moved to look forward, chin in her hands. Eyes closed, she didn't react to my touch. I did my best to look at the situation practically, focusing only on making sure I got every bit of skin. We had done our legs back at the cabin, so the ass was where I stopped. When I finished she mumbled a thanks.

"Don't feel bad about freeing yourself either. I certainly won't complain." Liv added after a second. Her voice was hard to read. Maybe it was the tequila, maybe I was finally just getting a little bit more comfortable with the casual nudity, but I thought what the hell, and pulled off my swimsuit. I wasn't as hard as I had been the last few times, but was close enough. Before I could get any more uncomfortable I copied Liv, laying face down on my own towel.

"Ugh.." She sighed, turning toward me. "Suppose I should return the favor before I get too comfortable."

Liv pushed herself up onto her knees, grabbed up the sunscreen and crawled over to me. I felt the cold squirt of the lotion on my back, and then her hands were on me, rubbing it in. She was very thorough, almost massage-like, and I found myself closing my eyes, enjoying the sensation. My cock strained, but it was safely trapped under me, and the uncomfortable position of it tamed my arousal somewhat. Liv did not hesitate as she got lower, rubbing a healthy amount into my butt. "There you go," she said finishing up. My turn to mumble a thanks as she retook her position face down next to me.

We lay in silence for a while. The day was still hot as hell, but the sun was less intense as it approached early evening. Tanning like this was not something I normally did, but there was something undeniably enjoyable about sunbathing next to a naked girl, even if it was my sister. I peeked an eye open, glancing at her ass and bare back. Fuck, I thought, especially if it's my sister. I tried to think of something else, looking away and concentrating on enjoying the warmth of the rays and the pleasantness of the day. Eventually I closed my eyes, and dozed, not quite asleep but not awake either. Meditative.

"Flip." Liv said at some point, breaking me out of my trance. She rolled around onto her back, shielding her eyes from the sun with her hand.

I opened my eyes and followed her lead, trying not to stare at her as I did. My dick sprang up, but I hurriedly laid my trunks across my bottom half. For modesty sure, but mostly because there was no chance I was risking a sunburn down there. Liv said nothing. Luckily the sun was so bright it kept me from spending the entire time staring at my sister's body. Even though she'd acknowledged my gaze, I didn't quite feel comfortable openly staring yet. We didn't stay on our backs as long, and Liv was soon saying we should flip again, and reapply.

"You need to cool off?" her eyes squinted at me, her cheek against the towel. "Better to dunk now so as not to wash the sunscreen off."

"Nah I'm good."

"Alright then, on your stomach."

"Whatever you say. Here, let me get you."

"I went first last time, let me." She said, as I had moved to grab the sunscreen. I accepted and turned instead, going back to laying flat. I tried not to look as she sat back on her thighs, her nakedness hard to ignore as she came closer. Her skin glistened invitingly around her nipples, her toned stomach flexing. She caught me looking. I cleared my throat and looked away, but not before I saw her break a mischievous grin. Cold lotion hit my back, and her small hands were rubbing me up and down once again. Liv worked just as efficiently as she did the first time, but I could have sworn she gripped my ass a little tighter once or twice, and let the tips of her fingers graze my scrote, almost touching my balls.

"Alright, my turn." She sprawled again, looking over at me expectantly. I pushed myself up onto my own legs. My cock quickly stood tall, twitching once or twice. Liv made no attempt to look away. She watched it unabashedly, before her eyes trailed up my own chest and we made eye contact. "I'm waiting." She breathed.

I lathered her carefully. The first time my dick had been safely covered by my swim trunks. Now all it would take is a slight shift forward and down, and it'd be jabbing her in the side. It didn't help that the platform swayed in the water, making my balance less than sure. I was so tense, I didn't realize how hard I was pressing the lotion into her, more working her back muscles than simply applying sunscreen. I realized I was giving an inadvertent massage when I hit a knot under her shoulder blade. Instinctively I worked it out, and she let out a soft moan.

"Oh my god, that feels good." Liv sighed. "Think you could do that all over my back?" She glanced behind herself up at me. "While you're there that is?"

"Wait a second," I said. "Did you want to go second this time so you could trick me into a massage?"

Her face was pure innocence. "I plead the fifth."

"Scheming brat." I said, "I"ll give you one, just let me throw my trunks on. This thing is too unsteady," I referenced the makeshift dock we were on. "I need to sit on your back in order to press hard enough."

"Why would you need your swimsuit for that?" Liv asked.

"Uh, do you want me sitting on you naked?" I asked in response. "Don't know if you've run the physics in your head, but a certain something would be laying on you."

"I don't mind..." Liv said. She spoke quietly, and she had turned her face away and closed her eyes again, so it was hard for me to read what she wanted. I took it to mean she was leaving the decision up to me. I knew what my dick wanted. But I wasn't sure what I wanted. I struggled with it for a second. Was this crossing a line? Massages were sensual, but not inherently sexual. It was no different than being in the shower together, or applying lotion, both of which we'd done naked already. I wondered if I'd be brave enough to do what I was about to do if I'd been able to jack off that morning. Best not worry about that. I pulled myself carefully on top of her.

I sat in the small of her back, a little above her butt. I kept myself on my knees, so as not to put my full weight on her, but skin touched skin. I became horribly aware of my balls nestling on her back, as well as my thighs pressing into her sides. For once I was thankful my dick was hard, otherwise it too would by laying across her back. I thought at any moment she'd say she'd been joking, call me a perv, and say she was going to tell mom and dad. But she didn't. Liv stayed still, breathing calmly under me. I took a deep breath and started the massage, focusing on her upper back, shoulders and neck first. She sighed in pleasure under me.

I was good at massages. I'd often given them to her growing up, and it'd become a mainstay of physicality between us. Even when we were teens and regularly fighting, I'd often caved in to give her a back massage. I liked to think I was practicing for eventual girlfriends, and true the skill had served me well so far in college. I was known for giving good massages, and girls had often practically launched themselves onto my bed, racing each other to take their shirts off and be first in line for a Will massage.

But that day, out on that gently rocking platform, butt ass nude with my sister under me, I realized something. I had never felt the same as when I gave Liv a massage. I had only ever really gotten satisfaction out of hearing her soft coos, feeling her movements, her quiet moans of pleasure and pain as I worked out an especially tense kink. I had only gotten better at it for her, I had only ever cared about making her feel good.

I also realized I'd missed it. As much as it was hard work, and left my own hands aching, in the year and a half we'd been apart, I'd missed giving my sister massages. I'd missed feeling her under me, responding to her body with my hands, making her feel good. I slowly went lower as I worked across her naked back, feeling her respond under me. I got close to her spine, pressing into a knot, and felt her push herself against the shifting platform, no doubt biting her lip as she pushed back against my hands, hurting in all the right ways. I got lower and lower, working around myself at the small of her back. She was less tight here, and I didn't have to push nearly as hard, nor spend as long a time working at it.

That left only her glutes. I'd massaged them before, but she'd always been clothed. We'd always been clothed. And to get at them now I'd have to scout down onto her upper thighs. Which would leave a certain stiff something nuzzled up against her ass.

Liv must have sensed my pause. "Done already?"

"I'll do your glutes," referring to her ass as such felt less suggestive. "But I should probably put on my trunks. I don't want to poke you."

"Poke me. Really it's fine. I just don't want you to stop."

"You sure?" I said. "Isn't that a bit weird?"

She shifted under me. "I don't think so. Not like you're poking it into me." She giggled, but I could tell it was more of a nervous laugh.

"Okay, if you're absolutely sure." I decided not to address her risky joke.

"I absolutely am. I ain't cutting short my first Will massage in almost two years. Not allowed." her voice was more confident, and that made me feel better. "I won't let you off without rubbing down my ass."

"Yes ma'am." I said, smiling, and shifted down. My estimation had been pretty spot on. I was too hard to nestle between her ass cheeks, that would have taken some pressure, but almost my whole length lay against her ass. Trying not to think about how badly I wanted to add that pressure, I went to work with my hands. I started on her medius, rubbing harder and harder in small circles. I tried not to think about my dick touching my sister, but it was practically impossible not to. After a minute or so, I cracked. I stopped the massage for a second and broke the silence.

"Are you sure this isn't weird for you? My dick is literally on you right now."

Liv sighed, I heard playful annoyance in her tone. "No, it's not weird for me. It feels damn good actually, I missed your hands." She turned her head back to the side. Flat on the towel, she gazed up at me out of the corner of her pretty eyes. "Remember the games we used to play when we were little?"

"Some of them." I said hesitantly, not sure where this was going.

"Do you remember...that game?" She gave me a look, and somehow I knew exactly what she was talking about. My face went bright red. "I'll take that as a yes." Liv giggled.

After that famous Disney trip, when we were really little, and we started hanging out more, Liv and I had often... showed each other our 'things'. It had never gone beyond a nudge here and there. Neither of us saw it as wrong, we were naive kids simply interested in how we had different parts.

"We didn't know what we were doing..." I started.

"Course we didn't," Liv said. "But I was always fascinated by your dick. How it got all hard, and then soft, and then hard again. That was so cool. Weren't you fascinated by my body?"

I admitted I was.

"It's not weird now, cause it wasn't weird then. And I'll be honest with you. I like your body a lot more now." Liv said. She added the last part a bit quieter, almost shy to admit it. Something about the way she said it sent a jolt of electricity through me.

"I like your body a lot more now too," I admitted.

Liv giggled. "Yeah, I kinda guessed. You're not exactly stealthy, you know. And your thing hasn't gone down the entire time we've been here."

"I can't help it." I said, the strain must have been apparent in my voice, cause she just giggled harder. Then I added something. I wasn't exactly sure where it came from, I just spit it out.

"You're kinda my dream girl, you know."

Liv got really quiet. I wasn't sure if I'd said too much. I immediately regretted it. I was about to take it back, and apologize over and over again, when I became aware of a whirring sound. I realized it had been there for a while, but only now was loud enough to register. Liv heard it too.

"Shit," she said, "A boat."

I glanced behind myself and, sure enough, a small engined rowboat had found our cove, and was shooting across the water, getting closer every second. Someone in the front waved at us. I waved back, and cursed.

"Fuck." I said, swinging off of Liv. I grabbed my trunks and hurriedly pulled them up. My sister pushed herself up and pulled on her bottoms first, then stayed turned away from the approaching boat as she tied her top.

"You think they saw us?" She asked me.

"They definitely saw us, but I doubt they could see we were naked. And even then probably just think we were sunbathing." I glanced at her. "Which I suppose we were."

"We probably didn't have to move," She said after a second. She had waved good naturedly, but the boat had realized the cove was a dead end, and was already turning around.

"No big deal, I was getting hot, and mom and dad are probably back from their walk."

Liv didn't say anything, and just started folding up her towel. I thought our interrupted conversation, and situation, would go unresolved. It didn't feel good. I was pretty sure I had offended her with my last profession, but now I didn't know how to bring it up. I was resigned to feeling like shit, when Liv finally spoke, right before slipping into the water.

"Don't think you're getting off that easily." She said, her troublemaking look back on her face. "I want the rest of my massage later tonight."

"Yes ma'am." I replied. She slipped into the water with a small splash, and I went to join her, a smile back on my face.

**

We took our time going back to the cabin, cooling our blazing skin in the water. Neither of us had burned, thanks to each other's lathering efforts, but we were both already darker than we had been a day ago. One of our friends growing up had always professed his jealousy at our 'olive oil skin'. I had liked that, thinking it an apt description of the brown sheen our white skin took on after being in the sun. Olivia had more of it than I did, and as we took turns holding the towels and sunscreen while the other dunked, I watched the water ripple off her copper skin with unmasked admiration.

Our parents were in fact back when we entered the cabin. Dad was cooking something for dinner, a light rice dish, and mom was collapsed on the couch. I couldn't blame her, it was hot as fuck in the cabin. The sun had been shining through the windows and door the last few hours, heating the small building like an oven, and all the hot air got trapped in the rafters. They had the door and windows open, but it was doing little to combat the suffocating heat.

"It's so much cooler outside, come on mom." Liv beckoned her. "I'll pour you a drink with lots of ice."

I helped dad in the kitchen while Liv cooled mom off. We ate outside. The food and Liv's attention gave mom a second wind, and this time when the bugs started to come back out we went to the table inside to fulfill her request of a board game night. That had always been our mom's favorite thing to do as a family. The three of us had a conspiracy it was because she always won, and she did always win, but we had fun too.

We played a variety of things in the hot cabin. We started with Catan, mom's favorite. In total we played three rounds, mostly because I won the second time and mom was convinced I cheated, so she demanded we play again so she could end on a win (she had won the first round, and she did in fact win the third).

After Catan we played a card game Liv really liked called Dominion. I had always made fun of her for being a nerd about it, but secretly I loved hearing her talk about the cards. She always had the newest expansion, and her eyes would light up in this really passionate way whenever she explained new strategies or new cards she was excited about. Three expansions had released since last I played, so I got plenty of time to admire that passion. We played two rounds of that, and of course she won both. Liv and I shared more mix drinks, trying the variety of mixers she had gotten until we settled on a favorite: a spicy peach tea.