Will & Olivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On our sides as we were, my right hand stayed under her, fingers tangled up in her hair. But my left was free to explore, and did so as we kissed and she continued to stroke me. After running up and down her back and giving her butt a few squeezes, I found my way to her pussy. Liv was very wet, and as I teased around her labia she let out a soft moan into my mouth. I teased her for a while longer, making sure my fingers were covered in her wetness. I found her clit and started to play with it. Our lips separated when I did, and Liv fixed me with an almost pleading expression, her attention to my dick momentarily stopped. I teased her for a second or two more before slowly inserted a few fingers into her slit. She closed her eyes as I did, breathing hard. After a few seconds, her eyes opened again and she kissed me with renewed passion, while resuming her hand job. We let our hands work on each other for a while. I fingered her while she stroked my cock, while we kissed and lost our breath in the heat. At one point Liv's hand went still again, and her lips fell away from mine. She let out a sudden moan, surprising me with its volume.

"Shhhh" I whispered. "The door is still open." Her head moved hurriedly up and down to show she understood.

"Just don't stop." Liv spoke very softly, her voice wavering. I continued the exact motion I was using, and shortly after felt her shudder under me. Her orgasm was intense, and when it passed, she looked me in the eyes, said nothing, and kissed me again, her hand working up and down my shaft with restored vigor.

Usually this type of tender attention would not have been enough to get me to cum, or at least take a while, but I was so worked up. Added on to the fact that it was Liv gripping my cock, and it wasn't very long before I felt myself getting close. I grunted and felt her stop briefly. Liv looked at me expectantly.

"Sorry," I whispered. "I'm getting close."

"Put it in me." Liv spoke, her voice raw with arousal.

"I won't last," I warned.

"I'm on the pill. Just be quiet." Her eyes flicked down, reminding me where we were. In spite of my policing of her, as my orgasm approached, I had completely forgotten our parents were directly below us. And our door was open. Something about restating that realization turned me on even more. I was about to fuck my sister, ten or so feet above our parents, and at any moment they were two or three ladder rungs away from watching it happen. I trembled a bit.

We shifted our positions. I pushed myself up and to the left, and Liv scooted slightly to the right, until she was under me. We kissed as we scrambled, and her hand stayed on my cock, holding it like a link between us, loath to let it go. I propped myself up around her, leaning down to kiss her as she leaned up to kiss me back. She gave my cock a few extra tugs. The air around us was heavy, as hot as we felt.

"You sure?" I managed to get out, between pecks.

"I've never wanted anything more," Liv whispered. We were both panting, the sound of our breathing almost louder than our voices. "I want to feel you inside me."

I propped myself up on one arm, and reached down, meaning to take over for the hand she still had on my rod. Liv stopped me.

"I want to." She said, pulling my dick gently toward her. "Let me."

I nodded and kissed her as she lined us up. My swollen head poked her pussy lips. Both of us stifled moans into the other's mouth. She rubbed me up and down her slit, getting the head of my cock covered in her pussy juices. Then I felt her steady me at her opening, and pull gently. My turn to help, I thrusted forward, my hips adding the needed pressure. Liv was so wet, my cock slipped right through, and I entered her smoothly and slowly. Her hand released me as I went, coming to cup my face as our lips stayed locked together.

It was the hottest moment of my entire life, in every way imaginable. Liv's cunt was warm and wet, gripping and flexing around my cock as I slid inside of her. I went slow, steadily pushing farther and farther into her, until I bottomed out, deep inside my sister. Liv gasped as I did, her head moving past mine as her arms wrapped around me, gripping me hard. We stayed like that for a moment, quiet, melding together in the sultry heat of that cabin loft. I could hardly believe this was happening. I was balls deep in Liv, in my sister, in the most beautiful girl I'd ever known. I stayed still for what felt like an eternity. All my instincts were telling me to start thrusting, but I delayed, savoring the moment of pure intimacy.

Eventually I started moving, slow at first, pulling almost my full length out, before inserting it all the way back in. Already I knew I'd told her the truth; I was not going to last. Liv felt too fucking good. I started thrusting faster, long and deep strokes inside of her. We took a break from kissing, and Liv watched me fuck her, gripping me tight with her eyes locked on mine. The bed rocked under us, and after an exceptionally hard thrust, creaked slightly. I froze on top of her, remembering again the compromising position we were in. It would not be a good idea to wake our parents up with the sounds of a rocking bed above them. Liv hid a smile, and I think she would have laughed if not for our aforementioned efforts to be quiet.

"Careful there big guy," Liv purred. Then she wrapped her legs around me too, so that we were completely entwined. Pulling my head down with her hand, she tickled my ear with her tongue. "Fuck me quietly," She whispered.

Fuck that was sexy. I started up again, more careful this time, holding myself back to simple hip thrusts, driving my cock in and out of her with minimal other movement. Her legs pressed against my back and ass. We were both slick with sweat, breathing so hard for a second I wondered if our parents would hear us anyways, the unmistakable sound of our heavy panting bleeding through the floorboards. Liv ran her hand through my hair, tangling and pulling it. She let out a sound, half sigh half moan, cutting it short for fear of being too loud. I was almost there. I felt her shudder under me, and knew she was as close as I was. I could feel the pressure welling up from deep in my groin, my cock pulsing inside of her as I got ready to blow. I could feel the last two days of frustration and blue balls coming to a climax. I could feel the strain as I teetered on the cusp of a monumental orgasm.

"Cum in me." Liv gasped between heavy breaths. "Cum in me."

That did it. I came.

Liv quivered under me as she came again herself, but any recognition of that was far from my mind as the pleasure of my own orgasm overtook me. I erupted deep into her, spurting my seed in an explosion of pleasure. I felt each individual surge of semen, bucking into Liv as I kept cuming, and cuming, and cuming. Recovering first, she held me close, pulling me into her, and keeping me there as I crested my orgasm's climax. A few last twitches and my cock was finally spent. Coming down from my high, I collapsed, cock throbbing, still deep inside of my sister's pussy. Liv cooed softly as I reached the end of my orgasm, her hand playing with my hair as I buried my face into the pillows behind her.

I stayed still for a while, hot and exhausted. Liv traced circles lightly across my back. She'd relaxed her legs, but we stayed intertwined. And I stayed inside of her. My underused cock stayed relatively hard and extremely sensitive. Once some of the afterglow faded, I dragged my head from the pillows, and pushed myself up far enough to again be face to face with Liv. She was flush, and her hair stuck wet from sweat to her forehead. Mine probably was too, I realized. I could feel the wetness, the mugginess of the room. We were a sweaty mess, and everything smelled of sex. I looked into her eyes, and Liv looked into mine. My baby sister spoke first.

"Woah..." was all she said.

"Yeah..." I took another deep breath.

"I could feel you shaking. You came a fuck ton." Her voice was airy, a mix of awe and after orgasm bliss.

"I was really worked up."

"I can feel it dripping already. It's going to make a mess."

"Do you want me to do something about it? I could get a towel."

"And leave me? Don't you dare." She wrapped her legs around me again, keeping me trapped and buried deep inside her.

"Well, I don't see any reason for mom or dad to come up here. And even if they do, who says the cum stains are ours?"

Liv giggled, then took on a mock serious tone. "Oh, that wet spot? On my sheets that I put on the bed? Don't know what you're talking about."

"No idea where it came from." I took on a similar voice. "Cum fairy maybe. Cum leprechaun."

"Stop," Liv said, hitting me in the chest. "You're going to make me laugh."

"So?"

"Yeah, and when my laugh wakes up our parents, and dad comes up to see what all the commotion is about, and sees you balls deep in your sister, cum leaking out of her pussy? What then?"

"I tell him we couldn't sleep."

"You're an idiot," Liv said, smiling anyway.

"I know." I leaned down and kissed her again. She returned it wholeheartedly, still gripping me with her legs.

"As much as I want to stay like this forever," I said when we parted. "My arms are tired, and it's really fucking hot."

"It is, isn't it?" Liv said. "I suppose I can let you go... on one condition."

"Which is?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"You'll go cool off with me."

"But I was totally going to just fuck you and go to sleep," I joked. "What, you want me to spend more time with you?"

"Fucker. Fine then, get out of me." She untangled her legs and gave me a good push, and I fell off and to the side. My cock finally slipped out of her, and I could feel a lot of my cum coming with it.

"Fuck," Liv said. It was hard to see anything in the dark, but I knew a lot of me would currently be spilling out of her. "Let's hope they never feel a need to come up here."

I watched the shadowy lithe form of my sister stand up and fumble around. Liv swore, hit something, swore again, and then said 'fuck it' and hit the light switch. I squinted in the light for a second, and was treated with an incredible sight. My sweat covered nubile sister, bending over with her incredible ass outstretched, a clear bead of my cum dripping out of her and running down her leg. I thought she was going for a towel to wipe it up with, but she wasn't. She was grabbing one of my shirts. She threw it on, the hem came past her waist, almost half way down her thighs. It was sheer enough where you could tell she didn't have a bra on, but to betray the rest of her nakedness she'd have to bend pretty far over.

She glanced back at me. "You coming or not, asshole?"

"Just admiring the view."

She smirked and hit the light switch, again becoming only a shadow. "Well this 'view' is going for a night swim. And she ain't waiting any longer." With that Liv left the room out the open door, the sound of the ladder betraying her descent.

I jumped off the bed looking around in the darkness for clothes, while trying to figure out how many I needed. I knew they'd be shed the second we got to the water, but there was still the chance of running into either parent, wondering why we were leaving, or just going for a midnight piss. I settled on a pair of shorts, no boxers, hoping it would be enough in the dark. Liv waited for me at the door. She worked it open gently, trying to make as little noise as possible. I followed her lead, trying to be as stealthy as her when I shut it.

"Doesn't look like we woke them." I said, speaking at normal volume for the first time all night. I had looked at their door, but it was closed, light off.

Liv laughed. "So what if we did? They'll never be able to prove anything now."

"I think there's a certain amount of genetic material up there that begs to differ."

"You had a wet dream, it grossed me out so much I needed to go for a walk." Liv said, shrugging. "See how easy that is? We'd be fine." She then leaned in close to me. Taking a finger, she reached under the shirt to the inside of her legs. When she brought it back out, It glistened with my cum. Liv waved it in front of me, an evil grin on her face. "Unless they noticed your cum dripping out of me. Then we might have a problem."

I gulped audibly. She heard it, and started skipping down toward the lake, unable to contain her laughter. I could kiss her, I could fuck her, I could cum in her, and my sister would still mess with me every opportunity she got. Cracking a smile, I shook my head and followed.

Even out of the loft, it was still a hot and muggy night. We walked fast, not wanting to give ourselves time to get eaten alive, knowing we'd be much safer from the bugs once in the water. About halfway there, Liv pulled the shirt off, going naked again. I followed suit, shrugging off my shorts. We ran together, headlong into the water, our loud splashes jarring in the otherwise peaceful night. The water felt amazing, as always, cool against our overheated skin. We waded out quickly, wanting to submerge as fast as possible. Once a little past the floating platform, we were able to easily stand with the water up to our shoulders. Or at least I was.

Liv swam over to me, and latched on, wrapping her legs around me tightly. "My tall brother is able to stand all the way out here? So impressive."

"You're lucky your tall brother likes you so much."

"Likes?" She pouted, and started kissing up my neck. "I'd hope my brother loved me." She didn't give me a chance to respond, making it to my mouth and planting her lips on mine.

Already much cooler, thanks to the water, our naked bodies pressed into each other. Liv's boobs were pressed against my chest, her legs getting their leverage on my hips. It was electric, that contact, our skin still warm from the day's sun, and the night's activities, relieved by soaking in the cool lake bath. My cock had never really gone all the way down, and now fifteen or so minutes after I came, it was fully recovered. Floating in the water, it nestled up into her ass, Liv basically sitting on it in the water. She felt it and wiggled naughtily.

"There you go poking me again."

"Is that a complaint?"

"No, more like an observation."

We kissed some more, and I walked us around, but we didn't spend very long out there at all. Even though we were mostly submerged, there were still bugs finding our heads and shoulders. And as hot as we had been, I could feel Liv hugging tighter as she started to go from cool to cold.

"Maybe a quick shower?" I suggested.

Liv nodded hurriedly. "I like the sound of that."

We ran back to the cabin, same as we'd run out to the lake, trying to give the mosquitos as little time as possible. We grabbed up our makeshift modesty covers, but as we approached the cabin and saw no lights or movement, risked it by not putting them on quite yet. I went in first, opening the door quietly. It was exactly as we left it, the parents door still closed. Liv slipped in and went right for the bathroom. I shut the door quietly and tossed our clothes in the corner. Then I followed my sister into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind us.

"How's the water?" I asked Liv, who stood under the running showerhead with her hand outstretched.

"Heating up faster, but not hotter. Probably for the best."

"Yeah, we'll be hot again soon enough." I said coming over to stand next to her. She turned into me as I did, reaching her other hand to my cheek and giving me a quick kiss. Another thirty seconds or so and she stepped under the stream.

"Good enough," was her assessment.

I joined her. There was no build up this time, no discussion, no teasing, no playing with each other. We both knew what we wanted now. Liv's hand went straight to my hard cock, and mine went to her asscheeks. She gave my rod a few frantic tugs as I kissed her neck, working my way down into her collarbones and shoulders, before bending over and taking a nipple in my mouth. Already breathing hard, Liv took a sharp breath as I rolled her nipple in my mouth, playing with it with my tongue. I would never be able to get over how much I loved her body. Her breasts were full and perky, perfect mounds. I started to go to my knees, intent on eating her pussy, but she stopped me, grabbing at my chin to keep me from going lower.

"Later," She said, "We don't know how much time we have, and I want you to fuck me. Hard."

"Hmm, I don't know." I enjoyed her wanting me. "but I suppose if you insist, then yes, I will fuck you. Right now even."

"Good." Liv kept her hand on my chin, leading me to her mouth, where she allowed me a short and tender kiss. Then she turned around, leaning forward with her hands on the wall, sticking her ass out to me. "I insist."

I got closer to her, letting my dick rub against the top of her ass. I leaned over and kissed her upper back, and her shoulders, while teasing at her slit with one of my fingers. Having just come from the lake, I wanted to make sure there would be enough natural lubricant. I needn't have worried, my sister was as ready to go as I was. I rubbed my fingers against her first regardless.

"Stop stalling, and fuck the shit out of your sister." She whispered, frustrated with my teasing.

I didn't reply. Instead, I took my dick in my hand, and put it at her pussy entrance. I gave it one, two rubs, then thrusted forward. It wasn't as smooth as it had been earlier with the extended foreplay, but I pushed through, sinking my cock once again inside my sister. Liv gasped at the sudden penetration, and I watched her fingers curl against the wall. Once all the way inside her, I leaned forward to put my mouth by her ear.

"That would have gone easier if you'd let me eat you out first," I said.

"Who said I wanted it any easier?" She retorted. Fuck I loved this girl.

I gave her what she wanted, fucking her fast almost immediately. It was eerily reminiscent of my own fantasy from earlier that day, where I'd put us in this exact position. Just mere hours ago, this had been an impossible taboo, and yet here we were. I slid in and out of her as quickly as I could without slipping out. Liv let out a few quiet moans, but I wasn't much worried about sound this time. Our parents were much more likely to hear the sound of my balls slapping against her, but even that was not as loud as the shower itself. I had both my hands clutching her on either side, right above her hips, helping me pound into her, pulling her on and off my cock as much as thrusting in and out. Liv reached one of her hands under her, I assumed to start rubbing her clit. I took that to mean she was close, and so picked up my pace.

This was the special second round. The second fuck that happens after you've saved up your energy for multiple days at a time, and then already cum once. I had used this strategy before, something about going two rounds, in this way, made me feel like a superhero of stamina during the second act. And fucking Liv now, hard and from behind, exactly as she wanted, I got that feeling. She shook under me a few times, whimpering, before finally grabbing at my chest, signaling me to slow down. I still hadn't cum, and went back to long and leisurely strokes. After another minute, Liv stood up straight, causing me to pop out of her, and she turned around to kiss me.

"Fuck you feel good." She said through my mouth, her tongue worming its way around mine.

"Fuck. You feel good." I told her back. Liv's copper skin held a glistening flush, and her eyes fluttered, as if she could hardly feel herself.

"You weren't close were you?" She said, a brief bit of concern in her voice.

"Not right that second, no. But I can be."

"I want you to cum again."

"I can do that." Liv kissed me passionately and then pulled on my arm, leading me out from under the water.