Will & Olivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hopped up on the sink. "Can you cum quickly? I don't know if I can sit up here for long."

"I can certainly try." I said, leading my cock directly back into her waiting pussy. I slid in easily, and her legs wrapped around me for the third time that night, taking some of the pressure off her butt. Knowing she had gotten what she wanted, I focused on getting myself there too. I started with deep and deliberate strokes to get us warmed up again, enjoying every single inch of tight wetness that made up my sister's pussy. Then I picked up speed, and after a second separated our lips. "I just want to look at you." I explained, my voice hoarse. Liv just nodded silently, looking up at me.

I watched my dick move in and out of her. It was incredibly hot watching her pussy lips grip my shaft, both of our sexes glistening with juices in the bathroom light. Liv was inadvertently flexing to keep from getting uncomfortable, and her fit stomach rippled as I started to really fuck her again. Her nipples were hard, and she squeezed one of her boobs, while her other hand held onto my ass, getting in tune with my rhythm and pulling me toward her, pushing me deeper into her cunt. My hands were at her waist again, keeping her steady and stopping her from slipping. It worked, and I could feel myself getting close again. Her insides flexed on my cock, making every inch of it flare with pleasure. I started to grunt, and Liv's eyes lit up as she knew what was coming. Her hand on my ass squeezed harder.

"C'mon baby," She cooed. "Cum in me again. Cum in your sister for the second time in one night."

Her dirty talk worked yet again, pushing me over the edge. My orgasm overtook me way more suddenly than it had in bed. Instead of the slow build up, into massive taper off, this one was rapid and intense. One second the pressure built in my balls, then I was on the verge, then I was cumming, pleasure overtaking my brain as I shot my sperm deep into Liv's pussy. I felt a solid four or five spurts, and then it was over. My sister stared at me as I twitched inside of her, a pleased expression on her face, lip curled. I tried to think of something witty to say, but nothing jumped to mind. Instead we just looked into each other's eyes. Then there was a knock on the door.

"You almost done in there? Liv? Will? Whichever one you are?" it was our dad, and I swear we both jumped ten feet into the air.

"Shit." Liv muttered. I pulled out of her, making a small wet sound as I did. The head of my dick was covered in cum, and even more dripped out and onto the floor.

"Shit," I said.

"What do we do?" She hissed at me. I wasn't sure, my brain was still post nut muddled. "Where the fuck are our clothes?" Liv hissed again, much more alarm in her voice. I looked around, they were not in the bathrooms. Then I remembered I had thrown them in the corner... of the living room.

"Shit," I said.

"Hello? Anyone?" Our dad banged again.

"Yep, just finishing up!" I yelled back, so he would shut up. I needed to think. I looked over at Olivia, who stood stock still with a horrified expression on her face, not even noticing as she continued to drip cum onto the floor. The shower was still running. I looked down at my own naked self. My dick, now soft, was clearly glistening with cum and pussy juice. I thought harder.

"Okay, here's what we're going to do..."

**

I cracked the bathroom door open.

"About time," Dad said, moving to push in. "What were you up to in there?" I stopped him, holding the door at only a crack. "Hello? WIll?" He looked at me confused, sleep still in his eyes.

"I was really hot, so I was taking a cold shower," I offered as an explanation. "Only one problem, I forgot a towel."

"And?""

"Can you grab me one? I need to dry off."

Dad looked at me quizzically for a second, then it seemed to click in his sleep-addled brain. "Sure, course. One second, I'll grab you mine." He walked back toward his door. The second he was in the room, I opened the door all the way, revealing a still very naked Liv, who shot out, arm over her boobs, hand over her vagina, and made rapidly for the ladder. She had just cleared the last rung when dad came back out. He glanced at the ladder, having heard the telltale creaks.

"Did your sister just come down?" he asked, confused, handing me the towel through the cracked door.

"Nope," I said. "Thanks dad."

I ducked back into the bathroom, swiftly wrapping the towel around my waist. I did a quick double check, making sure I wasn't leaving anything incriminating. It looked like we'd be okay, though the toilet paper roll looked much more disheveled than it had a moment ago. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door fully, stopping my embargo and letting dad into the bathroom. I didn't wait for him, heading straight for the ladder myself. I could feel him watching me, but he turned into the bathroom and shut the door before I had touched the first rung. By the time I was at the top I could hear the really faint sound of him peeing.

Oppressive heat still greeted me in the loft, but it was lessened from what it had been at the beginning of the night, and our cool down session had helped it seem more agreeable. Besides, there were other things on my mind. Liv waited for me on the bed, still naked, sitting and watching.

"Did he say anything?" She asked hurriedly.

"Nope. I don't think he suspected a thing."

"You sure?"

"Well no one is screaming about incest right now, are they?"

"Not funny. That scared the shit outta me."

"Me too," I admitted. I closed the door most of the way this time, leaving it open only a sliver, before joining her on the bed. She scooted over to make room for me, and I sat down next to her.

"Do you think this was a good idea?" She said, her voice really soft. I realized in that moment how scared she actually had been. I thought for a second, wondering how to handle it. How we would handle it.

"Do you regret it?" I said, "because I sure don't."

"No, I don't regret it either. But what if dad caught us? What would they do? We'd be disowned. We'd ruin our family. Maybe I'd never see you again."

"But he didn't catch us." I said, and took Liv's hand in my own, getting her to look at me. "And none of that happened. I'll never let any of it happen."

She gave me a weak smile, but I could tell she wasn't convinced.

"Did you not want this for a long time?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"And I might have acted sooner, had I not been away so long. I really fucking missed you Liv. I wasn't lying. You're my dream girl. I would've wanted this for a long time too, if I'd been around..." I could tell I still wasn't reaching her. Desperate, I said the only thing left to say. "I love you Olivia."

My sister looked me in the eyes, a deadly serious expression on her face. "Do you really?"

"With all my heart." I could see her search for the truth hidden in the hazel of her eyes, wondering if I told it. She must have decided she believed me.

"I love you too Will. With all my heart."

"Then this wasn't a mistake." I said, and leaned back in to kiss her. This kiss was different from any of the others we'd had that night. It wasn't like the innocent first kiss, nor like any of the hundreds of lust filled ones. It was more tender and hopeful, but also frail.

"What comes next?" Liv asked. "What now?"

"We sleep. And we save those questions for tomorrow."

Liv nodded hesitantly. I took her arms in mine and we laid down together, a tangle of exhausted limbs. She cuddled close to me, pressing her naked skin against mine, and we fell fast asleep.