Will & Terri Ch. 02: Lube Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

Will didn't expect her home early, he came in a bit after ten, was surprised to see his wife, who he knew to be freshly fucked, sitting on a love seat in a thin costume of violet hue. Once again, Terri was happily laid by two men on the same night; it was becoming a habit! For his part, Will relished the sloppy seconds, even though Paul had worn a condom and her fissure was no more lubricated than normal.

The affair between Paul and Terri continued through the baseball playoffs and into the first frosts. Mainly it was on Tuesday nights between 6:30 and 9:00. Sometimes dinner was involved, sometimes they ate sparingly. They didn't constrain themselves to the bedroom, almost every room in the house was boinked in, in addition to the backyard one warm October night while it was still warm enough for bundling. Perhaps once a month, Paul wanted to take her to a nice restaurant, but to protect her reputation they had to drive at least a half-hour away to an area she probably wouldn't be recognized. On those nights, they got back with little or no time to have sex. On a bank holiday she had off, she told Paul that Will had a business trip and he'd leave Sunday morning, she drove with her lover to a bed and breakfast an hour away, for the first time they spent the entire night together.

After Thanksgiving, while their lovemaking became no less fun, Terri slowly gathered the weekly get together was less than Paul wanted. He began to beg a little more stridently that she stay longer than 9:00, invited her to come over other evenings as well. Perhaps she could tell Will she was going shopping or something on weekend afternoons and spend it with him? Although it worried her a bit, they might be getting too close for comfort, she sporadically gave into his demands, meeting him for a Sunday afternoon romp, a second evening during the week.

Suddenly, he started dropping the word 'love' from time to time. And she found out his other lady friend was no longer intimate with him, Terri didn't quite know why but she had suspicions.

She let the Christmas holidays pass. Even though the Neblett's two children came home, one with a spouse, Terri managed a quick afternoon encounter with Paul one day. But that didn't seem enough for him.

It was after New Year's when Paul took her to a nice restaurant, he asked her to dress nicely. She wore a little black dress, jewelry, he had his best suit and tie on. During the rich dessert he made a proposal. "Terri, I'm in love with you. Deeply. I think you are with me, too. I want you to think about leaving your husband, coming to live with me. I'll marry you if you'll have me."

She reached across the table, held his hand. "I'm very fond of you as well. But I love my husband, I've spent over twenty-five years in my marriage, we have a family. You've got to let me think about this."

"But you'll consider it?" She just smiled.

Before they left, Terri disappeared into the women's room, texted Will. 'going to be late tonite don't wait up.'

As they drove the miles back to Paul's house she held his hand tightly, may even have touched his lap from time to time. She didn't mind when he placed a hand under the skirt of her dress, spread her legs as he diddled with her clit.

He expected her to leave soon after they got home, it was already well past 9:00. Instead, she whispered, 'Take me to bed.' That night, they played for more than an hour and a half. She asked him time and again what he wanted, seemingly having no desire for her own pleasure. With her mouth she brought him close to explosion, clamping down on him to delay his climax, make it better. When it came time to penetrate, she let him direct her, allowing any position he wanted, finally encouraging him into a roaring eruption. Afterwards they cuddled for a few minutes as usual, but she quickly got back into her dress. As he walked her to the front door, ready for his goodnight kiss, she asked him to sit, and on the edge of a chair she addressed him.

"Paul, you've told me you love me. I can't say I feel the same. I've enjoyed the past few months, you're a truly wonderful lover. But there's something you need to know. From the very beginning, back in August, Will has known where I've been on Tuesday nights. He hasn't objected, he's actually encouraged me. But I made a promise to him when I began this affair with you, that if feelings developed that couldn't be controlled I'd break it off. Obviously that time has come."

"Then it's over?" Paul cried, his voice breaking, his eyes glistening.

"It's over. We've made love for the last time, you won't see me again. I wish you well." With that she gave him one final kiss, walked to the door, opened it to the sound of weeping.

On the drive home she examined her own soul. Yes, she was sad the affair had ended, she'd come to really like Paul again. But the hardness within her comforted her that she'd done the right thing. There was a little part, one she was disappointed in, that was a bit joyed that now Paul would experience the pain she'd had those twenty-eight years ago, when he'd been the one to tell her it was over.

And she knew, even though she might give her body to other men for the pleasure of it, she would never, ever, have a love affair again.

*****

Feedback is, to an author, a marvelous thing. Won't you please take a second to give this story a thumbs up or down. Perhaps you could even write a comment, telling me what you liked or what you think I could do better.

I promise you, it will make my day!

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers