Will Bangs the Roommates GF

Story Info
Will bangs his roommates girlfriend while they're home alone.
1.2k words
4.23
16.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will and Trevor have been roommates for months, friends for years beforehand. Will has had several girlfriends but he's having trouble finding someone the past month. Trevor and his girlfriend Nicole are very physical, and it makes Will upset somedays. Whether it's the kissing, the cuddling, or the very loud fucking he hears in their bedroom. Will is jealous. And what makes it harder is that Nicole is very, VERY flirty with Will.

Some nights Will hears the creaking bed and vocal moans and wishes it was him in there instead of Trevor. Nicole was a curvy lady, small tummy but huge tits and a fine, wide ass. The amount of times he'd fantasize about her, he's lost count. The subtle curves of her mouth, the round silhouette she makes. God he wants her so bad.

One day while Trevor's car is out for repair, Nicole takes him to work. There was some flirting happening while Trevor was changing, so when they left Will decided he needed a cold shower to calm down. His erection almost gave him away while they were talking and he just needed to relax.

Will got out of the shower and he had only a towel wrapped around him. He knew he was alone and could just change in his room instead of the bathroom. As he walked past the mirror they had to check they were good enough to go out, Will decided to start posing.

He was goofing around, making the classic body builder poses. Will wasn't ripped in the muscle category, but he was fit. "Oh Yeah, look at those muscles. You're amazing! You're awesome! RAWR!!" Will stared at his reflection fixing his hair when the front door opened. Nicole was back earlier than he thought. Oh shit.

"Well, I didn't expect to come back and see this." Nicole giggled. She covered her eyes and looked away, but it was a poor attempt at shielding her eyes as she was still peeking. "I'm not complaining." She said with a flirtatious tone. Will could feel himself getting aroused. "Are you really not wearing anything under that towel?" She moved forward with a determined step. Oh shit. Will was at a loss, is this happening. "Let me see what you're working with down there." Before he could react, Nicole reached into his towel and grabbed his semi-hard cock. "Oh, you're getting hard. Want some help?" Nicole started stroking him, slowly getting stiffer. "I think it likes me."

Will was fully erect. He dropped the towel and stood completely nude, his member firmly gripped by Nicole. Shit, let's see where this goes. "Wanna suck it?" Will asked trying to sound confident but a small tremble in his voice. Nicole locked her eyes with his and got on her knees, never losing his gaze. As she gripped his rod at the base, she licked up and down his shaft. Gently she kissed the tip before it disappeared behind her lips. She lightly sucked on his head. Slowly she took him completely in her mouth. He watched his member get swallowed up to the balls before it started emerging. Slowly up and down she sucked his cock. A moan escaped Will.

That seemed like all NIcole needed, as she started moving faster. Will was enjoying this. After a minute she slowed down and removed Will from her mouth. "Do you like that? The way I suck your cock?" Will was speechless, he could only nod. "Want to finish this in your room?" Another nod. Nicole slowly walked to Will's room, swinging her hips suggestively the whole time.

Will followed, like his dick was leading him to to something great. "Lay down." She said. Will didn't need anymore permission. He got on his bed and laid down, erection pointing straight to the ceiling. He watched Nicole strip. First her shirt came off, revealing a lacy black bra. Her large tits barely held back. Then she removed her bra and Will saw them in all their glory. Then Nicole turned around and pulled down her pants. Lacy black panties were now visible. "Should I take these off too?" Nicole asked while pointing to her panties. Another nod. Nicole bent forward and pulled her panties down. Her fat ass in his face. When she turned around he saw her bald pussy. It was clean shaved, and it looked so good.

"Sit on my face Nicole, I want to eat that pussy." Nicole climbed over and sat right on him, placing her moist pussy lips on his. If sex was a meal Will was starving for it. He wrapped his arms around her legs and started licking her. From her clit to her slit, no spot escaped his tongue. He held her tight listening to her moan as he worked his oral magic. She was getting close, he could hear her breathing racing and moans increasing. He put on his finishing move and she trembled and orgasmed on his face.

"Oh my god, I haven't cum like that in months." She climbed off his face and laid down next to Will. Her hand returned to his engorged rod, stroking him again. "I need to catch my breath."

"That's okay, I'm gonna grab a condom."

"Oh no need, I'm on the pill." If Will could get harder he would. He'd never fucked a pussy raw. Nicole got on her back, legs spread wide. Her pussy was dripping wet, glistening in the light coming thru the blinds of the window. Will climbed on top, started rubbing his cock on her pussy. "Don't tease me, stick it in." Will obliged and entered her awaiting pussy. It was amazing. The feel of her pussy against his cock was great. No barriers from condoms. He went straight to pound town. Slamming his cock in and out of her. Feeling her wetness directly against him.

"Fuck me doggy!" Nicole pleaded. He exited her love tunnel and she turned around. Face down, ass up. Will grabbed her hips and thrust himself inside her. He fucked her harder than before, every moan was motivation to fuck her harder and faster. Will could feel himself getting close.

"I'm gonna cum! Where do you want it?" Will asked.

"Wherever you want." She replied.

Will kept going till he was about to burst. "I wanna cum on your face." Will pulled out and grabbed his cock. Nicole turned around and closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. Will unleashed his cum. First load hit her cheek, second was between her eyes. Third and fourth hit around her lips. The rest of his cum slowly dripped into her mouth. Nicole started sucking his cock again. Like she was trying to drain every last drop. Will pulled his cock out of her mouth and Nicole licked all that was on her face that her tongue could reach.

"That was fun. I can't believe it took us that long to do it." The words left Nicole's lips and left Will speechless. "I have to get ready for work myself but we should do it again sometime." She got up and went to the bathroom while Will just stood nude in his room. He looked forward to banging his roommates girlfriend again.