Will She Pay the Price? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Julian" said Anne, pushing her much larger husband back into a chair. He effortlessly lifted her onto his lap, pulled up her skirt and slowly entered her. The couple moved in well practiced union.

Elsa still clicked pictures, but had moved behind Claire.

"Watch them fuck, pet. Her lips spread wide as he fills her with each thrust."

Claire's eyes were locked onto the older couple. Each was 100% focused on the other, their moans and movements in perfect harmony.

"Do you want to cum?'

"Yes" said Claire, eyes still glued to the older couple beside her.

"Do you want to be fucked?"

"Yes, please touch me" Claire begged. "please." she echoed softly.

"What are you?"

"Whatever you want me to be" whispered Claire.

"Use more words, pet, if you wish to cum."

"Your submissive plaything, your toy, your special friend."

"Dirtier words, pet, and say them louder" urged Elsa as she stroked Claire's wet pussy.

Claire was feeling bolder and her voice reflected that, "Your servant, your ... slut... who needs your touch, ... your dirty slut, your pussy licking girl, ... your pussy licking, dick sucking, all holes fuck toy." Where did that come from, thought Claire. But she knew exactly where it came from. That little voice in her head, silent for so long. That little voice said "this is the real you Claire. And it's ok."

"Good, Claire, good. All holes fuck toy, my, my, my." said Elsa approvingly. "We'll see about that some other time ... Nathan, can you help Claire?" said Elsa.

Claire was still watching Anne and Julian, and it was clear Anne's orgasm was building. Jullian's shirt was now open, and Anne was bucking wildly, pulling herself hard against his chest.

"Fuck her, Nathan." said Elsa.

That little voice said, "yes, fuck me on the table, and make me cum."

Anne reached her orgasm, with load moans, as Jessica climbed up onto the table. She grabbed Elsa's face and kissed her passionately. It was not as clumsy as their first kiss. The fire ripped down from Claire's mouth to her pussy, as Nathan entered her. He pushed deep inside, and reached around her to play with her clit. He stood still as a statue.

"Work for it, bitch." said Nathan.

Claire rocked her body forward as Nathan smacked her ass. She pushed backwards onto his hard dick, then forward again toward Jessica. Another spank.

"Spank me." said her little voice ... or was that her real one?

After a just a few thrusts, her ass was turning pink. After a couple minutes of this routine, it burned red.

Elsa grabbed Claire's nipple, pulling hard, and Jessica continued to kiss her gently.

"Cum, Claire." ordered Elsa, as her pet exploded into the most intense orgasm she'd ever felt.

Nathan wasn't done yet though. "Spin around." he ordered.

Claire turned to face him. Nathan pulled her roughly to the edge of the table.

"you deserve that beautiful cock," said her little voice, as Nathan thrust hard inside her. He pumped ferociously as Jessica pulled Claire onto her back while climbing off the table herself. Jessica held Claire's wrists tightly, stretching her arms out above her head.

Nathan was finally ready to cum himself, and pulled out so he could coat Claire's body. Her rumpled dress, still wrapped around her belly got in the way, as Nathan exploded onto her dress and belly.

Claire laid still on the table, breathing deeply. Anne was the first to move from the groups relaxing afterglow. She stood up and walked over to Claire who sat upright on the edge of the table. Anne reached for Claire's leg, and freed the black panties that clung to her ankle.

"These were supposed to stay at your knees." She said, as she pushed the panties into Claire's mouth. "Keep them there until you are home alone." she ordered.

Claire dutifully shut her mouth around her thin black panties.

Anne turned, grabbed Julian's arm, and left the room without a word.

Nathan and Jessica were also now dressed, and thanked Elsa for putting together the evening. "We look forward to seeing this one again." said Jessica as she threaded a strap of Claire's dress over her arm and up her shoulder.

"Looks like your dress has a wet spot." laughed Jessica. Claire smiled back without opening her mouth.

Jessica reached for the other strap, and Claire lifted her arm through. As Jessica pulled this one up, however, she also grabbed a steak knife from the table. With a clean quick motion, she cut the strap. The dress clung precipitously to Claire's breast, ready to fall at the slightest movement.

"That's for fucking my husband," whispered Jessica with a cute smile; the second couple left the room.

Elsa chuckled, and pulled on Claire's wrists. "Hands behind your back, pet" said Elsa as Claire tried to hold the dress in place. Claire submitted, and for the first time that night, Elsa clasped her wrist cuffs together.

A few of the staff were chatting as Elsa and Claire approached the bar. "Thank the wait staff, pet."

Miraculously, Claire's dress was still in place. "Thuun ooo" came the muffled reply to the knowing wait staff. During the brief pause, Elsa realized Claire was pinching the dress to her body, and pulled her by the elbow toward the door. This had two effects. First, spinning her around so she walked backward, and second, freeing the dress, causing it to fall on one side revealing her bare breast.

Thought it was only a few steps to the door, the couple attracted plenty of stares.

Claire turned beet red outside while waiting for the car. Elsa waved to Matt as an older couple came out of the restaurant. The couple paused, shook their heads and moved towards the car park.

Claire stood frozen in place, as the couple huffed and walked away.

Claire started to sit on the seat, then remembered her place and knelt on the floor. Elsa sat in front of her and smiled as she hiked up her skirt.

Claire took her cue, pulled the panties from her mouth and repeated her actions from the initial car ride. Elsa must have been turned on from the evening activities as she unbuttoned her blazer herself, and pulled Claire's hand to her large breasts. She held Claire's face against her crotch, and pinched and pulled on her own nipple. Unlike the first time, Elsa allowed her moans to fill the backseat, crying out loudly as she reached orgasm.

Claire pulled her fingers out, and rested her head on Elsa's thigh, but this time she left one hand on Elsa's breast.

"Again" said Elsa shortly, and Claire quickly brought her mistress a second powerful orgasm. This time, Claire stayed perfectly still, but left her fingers inside Elsa's slick passage, and pressed her face into her wet pussy. Claire pulled hard on Elsa's nipple, and slowly began working her tongue again.

Claire slipped her slimy fingers out of Claire's pussy, and pressed her fingers gently on the rosebud around back. Once she felt it was slick enough, she pushed her index finger inside, her tongue darting directly to Elsa's clit. Elsa screamed in pleasure, and bucked wildly as a third orgasm washed over her body.

Completely sated, she pushed Claire's head away, and rested across the backseat.

After a few moments rest, Elsa said "Matt, Claire was disobedient tonight. She was supposed to keep those panties in her mouth until she got home."

"But, it was for you, you asked..."

"Silence." commanded Elsa as she picked up the wet panties and stuffed them back in Claire's mouth. "Drop me off first, and then take her back to her apartment." said Elsa.

Elsa then quietly gave Claire instructions.

"Do you understand?"

"es mustess" came the muffled reply, Claire was simply unable to speak with the panties still in her mouth.

After dropping off Elsa, Matt pulled in to Claire's apartment, and walked her to her door. Claire pulled Matt inside, walked to the window.

"Make it convincing, slut" said her little voice as Claire turned her back to the window, faced Matt and knelt.

Matt pulled out a dining chair, and sat facing Claire. She removed her cum stained and cut dress and crawled to Matt. She had no idea how she could still be horny after the night, but she bent her shoulders low, and wiggled her ass as she crawled.

Clutching his trousers, she asked, "duscpline mue".

"Discipline, eh?" said Matt. "Elsa told me this might happen. She said you were to get ten strokes, and that you were to count them out. If you couldn't get the words out clearly for the first 10, you get another 5 for each offense."

The little voice was good at math, telling Claire "that's 60 strokes - you'd better convince him to pause in the middle".

"Elsa said afterward the punishment, what happens next is up to me." said Matt. "Now lay down across my knee, and get ready to count."

12