Will Woman Have Her First Orgasm?

Story Info
Woman has first orgasms when given a new drug. Nurse assists.
1.4k words
4.46
13.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 23 at the time and I had to go into hospital for a routine operation. I was asked if I was allergic to anything, particularly any medication. I said that while I had rarely taken painkillers there were a number I reacted to. Having gone through the ones I had had trouble with it was suggested I tried a newish drug. They said it had proved very effective but had on rare occasions had caused unusual side effects. I asked about these and was told they were not dangerous and that they would monitor me and could easily change if necessary. I was happy.

When I woke after the operation things were okay. The pain was controlled and the world seemed a good place. I wondered if this was due to me having received opiates. Things changed over the next few hours. I was aware that the pain levels had increased and the head nurse suggested that they increased the medication. About an hour later I became very aware that I felt very different sexually. Without investigating I thought I was both moist and swollen between my legs. When I did investigate it proved I was right. What was very unusual was that my clit was much larger than I had ever known it. For a 23 year old I was not inexperienced but I had found getting sexually aroused a problem. I enjoyed sex but getting aroused was slow and I had never had an orgasm either by myself or while having sex with a number of boyfriends or the one or two one night stands I had had (honestly).

I was more aroused now than ever before. I played with my pussy but concentrated on my enlarged clit. It felt wonderful and after many minutes I thought I might orgasm but just as I thought I would explode the feeling went away. I called the nurse and asked what side effects had been reported in connection with the drug they had administered. She said in a small number of cases women reported significant increase in libido and sexual arousal. I said that the level of pain had increased and asked if they could up the medication. She said no problem and did something with the drip connected to my arm.

I slept for a while but when I woke my body was on fire. The nurse was in my room and spoke to me as I came to. She said that it was time for a bed bath and pulled back the bedclothes. I was wearing just a pair of knickers as the room was very warm. They were slightly uncomfortable as they were wedged between the lips of my pussy. Again I knew those lips were swollen and very wet. I also realized that the nurse would very shortly see just how aroused I was. The nurse very gently pulled the waistband of my knickers down but had to pull a little harder to free them from my wet pussy.

"I should not say this but I think we both know that you are very aroused my dear. Do you often get as wet and swollen as this?"

I was so embarrassed but knew it could not be ignored. I wanted to tell the nurse that this was something completely knew to me. I could not find the words and didn't want to admit that I thought the medication was probably the cause.

"We need to get you all cleaned up. Now just relax, open your legs a little. I will be gentle, I promise. Oh my goodness I have never seen a clit that big or so solid. I am going to wash you with a flannel if it gets too arous..... too sensitive just let me know."

As soon as she made contact with me my arousal hit new heights I had never known. I told her that it was way too sensitive and she stopped immediately. She washed my torso igniting me when she very briefly blushed across my nipples. Once again she made contact with my crotch and I nearly screamed. My own hand shot to my clit as quickly as she removed her hand. It was huge and rock-hard and as soon as I touched it my brain exploded. My hips pushed up and my fingers rubbed vigorously, both hard and fast. My first orgasm was violent but absolutely wonderful. I had hoped to orgasm, one day, I had hoped it would feel great but this was beyond all hope and expectation.

When I came back to planet earth the nurse was looking at me with a look of shocked excitement. She said that she never thought an orgasm could look so spectacular. She had a smile on her face when she agreed to give me more of the medication and I am sure she understood my request. She said she would come back in an hour at the end of her shift.

When she did she looked a little worried as she locked the door and walked over to the bed. She said that I must stop her at any time that I wanted because she would be struck off if anyone new that she wanted to do what she wanted to. She stripped the blanket back and hesitated as she started to pull my fresh knickers down. I didn't say a word but the nod I gave her encouraged her. Her mouth found my clit immediately and she sucked it hard into her mouth. Applying loads of suction she let the length of my clit slowly come out of her mouth. It left her mouth with a plop and I moaned in frustration. This time she sucked it even harder and when she had it fully surrounded she bit into the base while somehow applied her tongue up and down the length of my clit.

My clit felt inches long as her tongue travelled its full length. I was in sexual heaven. When she released my swollen button she asked me whether she should carry on. We both knew the answer but I pleaded with her to never stop. She laughed and went back to pleasuring me in the most wonderful way. I had no fear that I would not orgasm but for the first time was in no rush. She repeated exactly what she had done half a dozen times each time letting me recover from the brink.

"Your clit seems to be getting bigger and harder every minute. I didn't know they could ever be that big and beautiful. This time I am not going to stop until you beg me to. I want to offer you another orgasm."

She did exactly as she promised. Before she took me in her mouth she rolled my clit between two fingers and a thumb. I was now able to see my clit, one that I did not recognize. Her fingers were wonderful but as soon as the suction of her mouth and caressing of her tongue started I knew I would not last long. I wanted to plead with her to slow down and make it last but it was just too good. It was a fabulous orgasm, not the violence of the first but more sensual. When it finally ebbed away I thanked her with tears in my eyes.

It hardly registered that she had slipped two fingers into my pussy. I didn't argue as she gently moved these in and out of my dripping pussy. I was soon floating in a sexual haze hoping she would make contact with my recovering clit. Instead she reached lower and inserted a finger into my bottom. There was no discomfort even as she added a second digit.

"If you want to play with your clit at any time, please feel free. Ask me to stop at any time but enjoy it for as long as you want."

I wanted and I relaxed completely and let her fuck both of my orifices at the same time. Eventually I decided I wanted another orgasm and was just about to find my clit when she told me to give her a minute. The changes in her actions were very slight but an orgasm hit me without any contact with my clit. My hips pushed up and down to as I tried to maximize the penetration of her fingers. It felt like I was fucking an invisible lover. When I finished she kissed me very gently on my lips and was gone.

I never had any problem achieving orgasm from that day on. I tried to find out about the medication that gave me the best orgasms of my life but never succeeded.