Will You Say Sarsaparilla?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The other five are right behind me. They thought I was kidding." Juan smiled as he checked out each of the ladies in turn. "Even after I showed them the picture you sent."

"Clothes off if you're staying." Zara reinforced. "We need something to look at too."

"I'll get a drink, let the guys know it's for real, and then I'll strip for you."

"Okay, tell the others the rules. I don't want to see a stitch of clothes on any of you in my backyard."

One guy had already seen her naked tonight, and Abby hadn't panicked. She could do this. It felt nice to have a guy staring at her body at her choosing, or Lauren's in this case.

"That's Juan. He's a good lay. Lauren and I played with him earlier this week." Zara paddled by lazily.

"I don't think he's who Abby wants to take a run at. Reggie'll be here. I know it." Lauren had an enormous smile followed by a wink. "Though maybe she wants to make a go at the multiple guys thing."

"You think they remembered condoms?" Zara asked.

"Hank will be here to take them on a run to the twenty-four-hour pharmacy. I think you'll need a couple of guys to take care of the last thing on your list. And I need some cock."

"You need some what?" Reggie looked shocked as he stepped into the backyard.

"Cock, Reggie! Your stepsister needs to get her vagina fucked by a big, hard penis." Lauren sat up and pinned her eyes on Reggie's. "Just because you live here doesn't mean you don't have to follow the rules."

"Nice double negative, Laur." Reggie shook his head, but then his eyes snapped to Abby.

Reggie's eyes wandered up and down her body before meeting hers. Reg smiled and blushed. Abby pushed out her chest a touch more and brought up one leg to accentuate her long body; his smile got more extensive, and his eyes took another lap around her form. He would be her conquest tonight.

"Strip, mister!" Abby felt herself yell as if possessed by someone else. She had waited too long to be cheated out of seeing Reg now.

"You heard the lady. Fair is fair." Zara reinforced.

"I thought you two were dangerous. Now you have backup." Reggie shook his head but pulled off his shirt. Abby had already seen his solid pecs and rippling abs, but that didn't stop her staring or her body reacting. "Very sexy backup," Reg said quieter, winking toward Abby. He had to see how her nipples were erect, and her labia were swelling, giving a peek of her pink vagina that was craving his cock.

"Should I put on some tunes and throw some dollars at you?" It felt like another more confident woman saying those things instead of Abby.

"I don't think you have any pockets to keep cash in." Reggie's vision was on only her as he undid his belt.

"I do have this one pocket." Abby didn't know what was influencing her. A hand came off the armrest and sought her vagina. She dipped a single finger in and out of her kitty. Her pussy was so unbelievably wet. Reggie would be hers and soon. Withdrawing the finger, she brought it up to her lips. "No dollars in there, though." Abigail made a show of sucking the nectar from her finger. "Plenty of honey."

"My God..." Reggie stammered.

"You better hurry up and get in here." Abby's words dripped with a purposeful double entendre.

"Sorry, sis." Reggie's eyes shot over to Lauren for a brief second. Before those brilliant sapphires returned to Abby, Reggie stripped off his shorts and underwear in a single motion. After years of fantasizing about what those undies might be, she had to sate that particular curiosity later.

Abby's jaw dropped. Reggie was far bigger than she was expecting. Maybe it was because she had only seen one penis before Darren's earlier tonight in real life. It stuck out in front of him like a flag. He was thick and long with an obvious erection standing tall from a shaved crotch. Abigail didn't have long to inspect him as he kicked off his shorts and dove into the water without eschewing his running shoes.

Reggie popped up beside Abby in the water. "Hi. You're gorgeous." He gripped the side of the float to keep close to her.

"Did I cause that?" Abby put on her best-contrived innocence as she pointed toward his erection.

"Fuck, yes, you did."

"Maybe later." Abby winked at him. In her mind, she already imagined what his monster cock would feel like as it pressed into her vagina. It had been so long since anything other than fingers or a dildo had stretched her. "Forget about your shoes?"

"No, I didn't want to stand there to kick them off while my sister watched. I tied them on a little tight. It seemed like a good idea at the time." Reggie gave a self-deprecating laugh. "I needed to get a closer look at you."

"As soon as your swelling goes down, you want to grab me a soda? And kick off the shoes." Abby played it calm, even if she wanted nothing more than to have her way with Reg.

"I think I can do that."

Reggie stuck by her for a minute or two as they talked and laughed; she was nearly oblivious to the other five guys making an appearance. There was a magnetism to him. They were going to be having sex tonight, but exactly how it would happen was in Lauren's hands as Abby couldn't leave the party until Laur said. So, unless she invoked sarsaparilla, her night was in someone else's control.

None of the other guys were fully erect when they made their appearance. Perhaps they were a little more nervous than Reg. Abby couldn't blame Reggie. She'd been teasing him. Soon enough, they played, laughed, and splashed in the water. It was still before midnight when Lauren abducted her to the restroom, pulling her away from Reggie for the first time since he had gotten them a beverage.

"If I asked you to fuck all six of them, would you? Or would you use your safe word?" Lauren probed.

"Maybe." Abby was almost sure she would. She was wantonly hungry. "Probably." She couldn't help blushing in a way that gave her away.

"That's okay, I'm not going to. I can't let you hog all the cock. I just wanted to check where your head was at. Zara needs a couple of guys to get the last thing she wants to try on her list. I also want to get fucked. That means you're going to have sex with three guys tonight. Jacob, Juan, and Reggie. Zara needs Steve as he's the least endowed. She also wants a run at Jim. Hank is mine."

"Okay." Abby's heart was racing.

"Reggie's first, as I know he's clean, so we can knock the whole without a condom thing off the list."

"Clean guys aren't typically shaved." Abby was incredulous. She trusted Lauren, but that didn't seem like a move a good boy made.

"That was another game of poker. He had to shave the forest he had down there. He also had to get off in front of the other three girls." Lauren smiled. "He's only been with two girls, ever. So, you two have that in common. Both were long-term relationships, so he's had plenty of practice. He's a big old nerd."

Abigail could no doubt classify herself as a nerd too. She would be more at home huddled up with a book than at a frat party. A brief flash of the two curled up on a sofa, each reading a book, but basking in each other's presence, flashed through her imagination Will he want anything to do with me after tonight? Abby thought with some sadness, but not enough to cancel out her surging libido. Dominos had been set up all night, and the cascade was already in motion. "Okay."

"Let him finish in you, don't let him pull out."

Abby nodded.

"I want us all to hear how much fun you're having with him. Talk dirty to him while he rails you. I guarantee you'll enjoy it."

This elicited another solemn nod from Abby.

"Zara is going to give a speech. When she winks at you, grab Reggie's cock and pull him over to the table." They finished up in the house and started back toward the pool. The guys' clothes were strewn haphazardly across the kitchen. They must have taken Lauren's threat seriously.

"Are you sure that you want to watch your stepbrother?" Abby wanted to keep her lovemaking with Reggie discrete.

"Not high on my list, but if you haven't noticed, we're a touch outnumbered. I trust these guys, but there's no reason to be unable to back each other up. No sarsaparilla?" Lauren whispered, and then her face went placid.

"No."

"Okay, I'll talk to Zara quickly and kick this thing off." Lauren dove into the water and glided off to find her fiancée.

Abby hopped in and paddled over to Reggie, who had subsumed her float after Juan had flipped her into the water. "What are you two conspiring about?"

"You'll find out soon enough," Abby smirked.

"Am I in trouble?"

"Yup, but you'll have a good time." Abby pushed down on the nearest side of the float, capsizing Reggie's watercraft.

Reggie flailed into the water. As he swam up, he found a couple of ticklish spots on Abby, causing her to jerk and laugh. "Naughty girl." He grinned as he broke the surface.

"I'm about to get naughtier." She winked. It looked like Reggie was about to kiss her. That smile and those blue eyes had her swooning.

"Gentlemen, can I have your attention for a minute?" Zara had climbed out of the pool and was now standing at the end of the diving board. She still hadn't dunked her head underwater. Every eye swiveled to her as Lauren cut the tunes.

"We're having fun, but my two friends and I want to try some things tonight. I hope you six can play along and help us out. Those things all require penis. Do you guys have condoms?"

"I have one in my shorts," Hank answered, but every other guy shook their head.

"Well, I'm glad one of you is prepared, but one's not going to be good enough. Hank, would you mind taking a couple of guys on a run to get more?"

"Not a problem, ma'am."

Abby reached behind her and grabbed Reggie's cock. It was already half hard again at just the mention of condoms.

"Take Steve and Juan with you."

"You're not going anywhere." Abby leaned in and whispered.

"Get moving if you guys want to get fucked." Lauren glared at the three in question.

"The faster you get condoms, the faster you can get some excellent pussy. It's a limited-time offer." Zara looked right in Abby's direction and signaled her with a wink.

Abby gripped harder on Reggie and started to move toward the stairs. Reggie plodded along behind her as if he were on a leash. She beelined it for the exit of the pool as she felt every eye turn in her direction. Abigail felt herself blush, but it wasn't slowing her momentum. She needed him now.

After exiting the pool, Abby didn't stop to dry off. She pulled him halfway around the pool to the tiled table with a bright spotlight. After repositioning the cushion-turned pillow once more tonight, Ab needed to be able to see that magnificent cock splitting her labia; She laid across its surface and curled a finger toward Reggie. He climbed atop her, placing a knee between her legs and urging her to open a touch.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Reggie leaned close to whisper.

"Do you not want this pussy?" Abby pouted.

"More than anything." He grinned like the most sumptuous meal in his life was arrayed before him. "Have you been drinking? I don't want to take advantage of you."

It was sweet that he was looking out for her. "I switched to soda hours ago. I need your cock, Reggie." Abby grasped his penis in a backhand grip and started to stroke him. His blue eyes were shimmering.

"You don't need me to get a condom?"

"You're clean, and I'm on the pill. It's now or never, Reggie."

"There's one thing I have to do first. Something I've wanted to do for too long." Reggie leaned down to meet her lips. There was a hunger and eagerness, strength and insistence that had not been present when Lauren kissed her. The energy built as it went along. Abby had never been so turned on in all her life.

They stared at each other for a moment as the kiss broke. "Wow..." Reggie trailed off as he smiled.

"I concur..." Abby smiled back. "It was worth the wait."

"And then some." Reggie's other knee fell between her legs, and his thighs prodded her subtly to open further. Abby fully splayed her legs, bringing her knees up and popping her hips open. His eyes got bigger as he looked down. His cock was big; it had at least a couple inches on Kevin and was thick. It was going to make her vagina sing in ways it never had. He wasn't quite porn star large, but it was impressive. The penis seemed to reach from her slit to her belly button; it was straight and circumcised. The thick red head looked angry and determined to deliver a payload deep within her. Though, it was rudely drooling drops of clear precum in fat drops on her stomach. What had seemed like a smoothly shorn crotch from a distance had a bit of a five o'clock shadow. It was as if he hadn't kept up the shaving since his dare.

"Ready?" Reggie asked as he leaned up a little to grip his cock. He ran the thick head up and down her cleft, spiraling a burst of pleasant sensation into her nerves.

Abby took in her audience for a moment. Seven other people were about to watch her and Reggie mate. Steve, Juan, and Hank were toweling off but had their eyes on her. Each of the men was erect. Steve might have been about Kevin's size; Juan was uncircumcised with an enormous, long penis. Hank had a giant, thick cock. Ab thought she could see why Lauren had called dibs on him. All the other voyeurs were staring as if they were gathered around a zoo exhibit.

"Yeah, just go slow. You're kind of big." Abby's eyes focused on her beau again.

He nodded and then looked down at his cock as Reggie slowly eased into her. He was gentle as his large penis stretched her in ways she had never been. Nerves her past lover could never activate simultaneously were singing in perfect harmony. His blue eyes turned back to her face as he never slowed or reversed his advance. It might have been a full minute before his cock was fully buried in her. She had been worried that he might have banged up against her cervix, something she had painfully once accidentally done with a dildo, but it appeared that physics arrested him just short.

"Oh... fuck..." Abby moaned softly. Reggie's lips met hers as nerves exploded bursts of pleasure out of her. She brought her hands up to embrace him and pulled his bulging chest close to hers. Reg's arms pulled her closer, squeezing her breasts tight against him. Something felt incredibly right about it. His hips slowly reciprocated a few inches out and in her vagina.

Even a minute into their coupling, Abigail was hit with the sudden realization that Kevin would never be the right fit for her. Reggie's cock was incredible. After seven months without sex, her vibe was fun, and a dildo could simulate the fullness, but nothing could represent the entire experience. His penetrator was warm, and maybe she imagined it, but she thought she could feel his heartbeat pulsing into her vaginal walls. Reg might not be able to vibrate, but the physical attributes of his cock were fantastic. That was before she added the rest of the hot man attached to it.

Every sensation was turned up another octave. Whether that was the presence of an audience, the man Abby was with, or the lack of latex separating her from his warm cock, she couldn't say. It was likely a combination of factors already making this the best sex of her life.

Reggie pushed up on his arms to put a bit of space between their bodies. His blue eyes seemed to throb in time with his cock. Long slow strokes built speed slowly. Reg was using the entire length of his penis, nearly letting it pop free from her pussy before slamming it home.

"Oh! Mmm..." Abby vocalized the growing pleasure swirling through her body. Sex had never been a public affair for her. The closest it had ever gotten to it was on a farm road, in her car after a night out. She'd even foregone sex with Kevin on nights that one of their roommates was home, so no one would hear her having sex.

"My God..." Reggie slowed for a moment. "I'm fucking Abby!"

Abigail pulled him and his lips down to meet hers for a moment before whispering. "I wouldn't say you're fucking Abby yet."

"Huh?" His eyes looked bewildered.

"We're making love at the moment." Abby kissed him again. "Believe me, I want that, but tonight we have an audience. I need you to fuck me hard, Reg."

"Really?" He smiled.

"Uh-huh, and don't worry about pulling out when my pussy gets to be too much. That's another thing on my list to accomplish."

"You don't want me to pull out?"

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill. I'll be pissed if you do."

Reg nodded and then pressed himself back up. Slowly, excruciatingly slowly, he picked up speed. His strong hands wandered up and down her legs as she spread herself like she was doing the splits. Lauren had been the cheerleader along with Steph. The half-Japanese woman and Zara had been the gymnasts, but it was Abby that had her legs stretched out straight with an audience of five watching.

"How's my cunt feel wrapped around your cock?" Abby forced herself to say. Lauren had ordered dirty talk, and that was about the filthiest thing she could think up.

"So good!" Reggie yelped out as he paused his insistent thrusts for a brief second. His hands found her jiggling breasts, kneading her flesh and opening another font of pleasure.

"Can you feel how wet you made me?"

Reggie silently but enthusiastically nodded.

"Then fuck me hard!" Abby ordered. Her hands found Reggie's ass and pulled him closer.

Her new mate leaned in close, hooking under her arms and onto Abby's shoulders. Abigail wrapped her legs around Reggie's waist, her previous stretch becoming untenable under the increased intensity of his thrusts.

"Yes! Like that!" She shrieked, turning her head toward the pool to avoid screaming in Reg's face. The fact that Abby was now yelling toward her audience only played a minor role. "Your cock feels so good."

When they started, the pool's four occupants had been scattered randomly, though they were watching intently. Now, they looked like koi awaiting fish food. Lauren had one hand snaking down her body and disappearing under the pool's edge. Zara had both hands on the concrete, but her hips were swaying. Abby knew the spot well. She and Lauren used the outlet to masturbate back when they were younger. It was too powerful to direct at one's clit for long, but moving in and out of the stream was incredible. Jim and Jacob were watching intently. Each had a hand in front of themselves, undoubtedly jacking off as they observed.

Something within Abby started as a low rumble; knowing that four people were getting off watching her was making her hot. "I'm close!" She shouted.

"Cum for me, Abby. Cum all over my cock!" Reggie ordered through clenched teeth.

Her world exploded on that command; Abby loved hearing Reg order her. Having that confidence brought to bear on making her climax was turning her to jelly. She grabbed her tits as her back involuntarily arched. A scream pierced the quiet that had descended on the backyard. Before tonight, orgasm had been elusive for her. With Kevin, her pleasurable release only seemed to happen every third or fourth time they had sex. It had never occurred without a practiced touch to her clitoris.

Abby's vagina clenched down on Reggie's phallus. Each pulse pushed pleasure into her screaming body. Zara and Lauren had each made her orgasm, but those powerful rushes of pleasure would look like a slight hill if compared to this mountainous climax. "Yes! YES! YYYYYEESSSSSSS!!!!" She shrieked so loudly that the neighbors must have been able to hear her.

Reggie's monster cock pulled free of her in the middle of the orgasm. Her legs shook around his torso in some vain attempt to splash some of the overwhelming sensation rippling through her toward her lover. Fireworks exploded across clenched eyes like an overly extravagant grand finale.

1...45678...10