Will You Say Sarsaparilla?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to get a better look." Lauren climbed up on the table. "I think Abby needs to lick my pussy."

"Do I?"

"It's not sex with a woman if you don't get in on the fun." Lauren's quim filled Abby's vision as her bestie straddled her head.

"I've never..."

"It's okay, just think about what you like and do it to me."

Abby leaned up to get to Lauren's dripping cunt. Her tongue slid between Laur's folds. Her bestie's nectar tasted nothing like the sips of Ab's own excitement. It was flavorful and robust as her heady scent swirled into Abigail's nostrils. Laur's moans were melodic as she pressed her womanhood roughly against Ab. Whether it was her bestie's typical way of getting Abby past her inhibitions or because she was horny, Ab couldn't tell.

Perhaps she was a bit tentative as she explored her bestie. Abby was amazed at how Lauren's flesh reacted. She also possessed a pussy, but getting this up close and personal with it wasn't possible. Hungrily she pressed her tongue deeper into Laur and was rewarded with a suffused drip of tangy excitement.

Zara redoubled her efforts on Abby's pussy. Something about seeing her fiancée perched atop Abby's face must have added to her fervor. Ab didn't have long to play with Lauren before an orgasm ripped through Abigail's system. She screamed into Laur's womanhood as pleasure exploded from her pussy. Zara's lips stopped attacking her clit, but the paired fingers in Abby's pussy picked up speed.

An expert touch caused a powerful climax. Abby saw a new day dawn through clenched eyes in vibrant sunrise colors. After seven months of only finding pleasure at her own hands, this orgasm was incredible. Lauren's pussy was no longer above her face as Ab screamed; Laur's gentle hands toyed with her breasts.

"That looked like fun." Lauren smiled down at her.

"It was, thanks, Z." Abby managed to say just over a whisper. She was still recovering from the release.

"Your turn, my dear." Zara's fingers pulled free of Ab's pussy. She made a show of licking Ab's honey from her digits.

"Let's change venues to the pool." Lauren skipped over to the stairs. "Zara, I want you to sit right here." She tapped a spot on the white fiberglass surface.

"Yes, dear." Zara smiled before turning and bouncing over to the pool.

"Abby, you're going to eat her pussy. I'm going to play the instructor."

"Okay." Abby didn't follow the same path as the couple. She dove toward the deep end and swam underwater toward the pair. All the time Ab had played around in this backyard, tonight was her first-time skinny dipping in the pool. She had been a bit of a prude before, even if she and Kevin were intimate regularly. It felt freeing and exotic to swim nude. She popped out of the water beside Lauren and smoothed her hair back, so it wasn't in her eyes.

"You're going to make Z orgasm so I can check it off your list," Lauren explained before kissing her fiancée. "Having me here is going to be a cheat code. Zara will be quiet and let me handle this, right?"

Zara nodded. "I can't promise I won't moan. Or shout when Abby makes me cum."

"I won't hold those against you if you do. Abby, if you talk, it has to be a question. Okay?"

"Yes, ma'am. You're running this show."

"Every woman is different. My love is an extraordinary example. Although I have only been with three women, including you, I have a lot of experience with this. Kiss her, Abby. She needs that to get started."

Trying not to grimace at the thought of kissing her bully, Abigail leaned in to meet the softest pair of lips she had ever kissed. Zara pulled her closer as they made out. This was evidently really turning Z on.

"She's a great kisser, isn't she?" Lauren was looking to Zara, who nodded emphatically. "Z's nipples are very sensitive. You take the left one, and I'll take the right."

"What do I do?"

"Watch me. Then imitate." Lauren leaned in close and spun a circle around Z's areola with her tongue. "Start soft and ensure you get every part of her nipples."

Abby watched for a second and then did her best to do almost exactly what Lauren did. Their technique elicited a low, short moan from Z.

"You don't want to stay soft. Typically, I would need to venture down to her pussy before doing this, but her going down on you has her already turned on. Right?"

Z gave another unequivocal nod.

"Suck on her nipple, hard." Lauren demonstrated.

Abby gave her a nod and imitated the motion. Sucking on a woman's nipple was a different experience than when she did this to Kevin. It had never caused her man to squirm beneath her. "Mmm..."

"I can make her cum just like this." Lauren bragged before she kissed her future wife. "For this next part, I want you to watch and not try to imitate. It's Z's favorite, but it took me a ton of practice to get down." Laur trailed kisses down to Zara's nipple.

Although her eyes were fixated on the display before her, Abby couldn't help letting her fingers wander down to her own quim. She was shamelessly masturbating while watching a show for the second time tonight. Lauren gripped Z's nipple in her teeth and pulled. It was amazing how the dark flesh stretched beneath Laur's teeth.

"Is that why you did that to my nipple?"

"Uh-huh. I didn't use my teeth because I didn't know how rough you liked it. Enjoying the show?"

Nodding to prevent saying anything that wasn't a question, Abigail didn't stop fingering her pussy.

"I like it. Let's continue our tour of this gorgeous woman. Come in close so I can show you what I know about her pussy."

"Where do you want me?" It was more of a rhetorical question as Ab followed Lauren to get an intimate view of Zara's nexus.

"Zara has the best esthetician. Feel how smooth she's waxed."

There was not a single bump on Zara's smooth mound. Abby felt with her fingers before running her tongue across the expanse. "Has she always waxed?"

"She had to shave during the pandemic, but yeah, basically. I haven't convinced her to get it lasered off yet. Notice how her inner lips hang just a bit outside the outer ones?"

Abby definitely noticed. The inner labia were a dark pink, while the outer lips were almost as dark as Z's nipples. She nodded.

"That's a tell for how impossibly turned on she is now. I think she really liked going down on you." Lauren looked up at her woman and gave her a wink. Zara nodded. "The more turned on she gets, the more pronounced this becomes. Taste her."

Running her tongue between Zara's lips, Abby picked up a ton of dripping nectar. It had a more savory flavor than Lauren or herself. Abby stayed and explored for a while, picking up a lot of the dripping honey. Each taste was a little more addictive. She had liked Lauren at the first hint of flavor, but Zara's pussy was something she could make a meal of. "Very good." Abby pulled back and smiled at both women. This got a broad, toothy smile from Z. A smile looked very good on her.

"That wasn't a question, Ab." Lauren looked severe and then grinned. "I'll let that one slip because you're correct. Zara is an odd dichotomy when it comes to penetration of her vagina. She likes 'em big when she's with a guy, or I use my strap-on. However, she only likes a single finger, but it's an important ingredient to her orgasm."

Lauren demonstrated this by sliding her middle finger into her fiancée's quim. "Do use your middle finger, though, as it's the longest and most likely to find a little almost rough spot at the top of her vaginal walls. It's the sweet spot. Here you try."

Zara was dripping wet as Abby sank a finger into her. She was so warm and tight around Ab's finger. It took her a minute to find the spot that Abigail thought Lauren was talking about. When she did, Zara moaned and squirmed magically.

"Looks like you're getting it. One last stop on our introductory tour of this astounding woman, and then I'll let you go to work. Her clitty likes to hide in its hood, but that's okay as the littlest stimulation will make her squirm." Lauren's tongue swirled around the top of Zara's womanhood, summoning another sigh. "And when you want to go in for the kill, suck on it."

Abby leaned in and repeated the demonstration. Zara squirmed and sighed as Ab sucked on her clit. "Like that?"

"Fuck yes!" Zara exclaimed.

"That's a warning for you two, babe. Get to work, Abby."

Taking the entire lesson to heart, Abby started with a couple of sweet kisses to her former tormentor. She slowly moved down Z's body, planting kisses where Abby liked it. It wasn't something that Lauren had ever shown her, but it was something that drove Ab wild when Kevin did it. She detoured at Zara's plentiful breasts and played with both of them as Z's body writhed beneath her. A symphonic utterance of moans and sighs let Abby know she was on the right track.

Before her procession proceeded down Zara's dark and smooth skin, she looked over to see Lauren roosting at the edge of the stairs. She was leaned back with her legs spread wide as she slowly sank a pair of fingers into her quim. Laur let out moans in some sort of carnal competition with her woman.

Zara's pussy was even wetter by the time Abby reached the terminus of her parade. She sucked, licked, fingered, and prodded the beautiful womanhood to an escalating series of sighs. Ab liked sucking cock more, but anything that could allow her complete control of someone else's pleasure was an impressive feat.

"Okay, I want to reposition you two." Lauren interrupted as it sounded like Z was approaching climax. It was a little frustrating, but Laur was still the winner. "Babe, I want you to lay across the step. Here, I'll grab a float to be a pillow."

Zara had a look of confusion but complied with a wry smile.

"Great, now Abby, come over and kneel down to get back to work."

"Okay, but why?" Abby ended up with her butt in the air as she started to push Z toward orgasm again.

"It's my turn to get a taste of your pussy, bestie." Lauren wasted no time jamming her tongue into Abby's kitty. "Wow, she's sweet, Zara!" Lauren had a ton of excitement in her voice.

Taking a moment to look up at Zara, Abby saw the young woman nodding profusely. As Lauren invoked her tongue and fingers, it was harder to concentrate on her task.

Valiantly, Abby did her damndest to satisfy Zara. It was an unspoken command from Lauren to make Zara climax. A tiny portion of her brain argued that it would be impossible to get Z off with zero prior experience pleasing a woman, but Ab pushed that down low as she concentrated on Zara. Nectar flowed from her target like a faucet. Faster and faster Abigail moved one finger in and out of her pussy as Z's whole body undulated.

"Ohh!" A moan stifled Abby's going in for the kill as Lauren was an absolute sorceress with her tongue. The pair of fingers stretching open her pussy was causing her to shudder.

Pushing the building need for release down, Abby wrapped her lips around Zara's clit and battered at it with her tongue. Ab felt a tremble flow through Z. She took that as a signal to start sucking on the woman's hooded nub. A scream pierced the night as Zara's back arched and her pussy crushed down on Abby's finger. Feeling another woman's orgasm from inside her pussy was awe-inspiring. Ab did her best to keep her middle digit moving, remembering how it had elevated her orgasm.

"That was neat!" Lauren still had a pair of fingers working in and out of Abby's quim as she stood up to watch her fiancée orgasm. "Was she good?"

"You're a good teacher, babe." Zara's pussy left Abby's range as the young woman stood to kiss her true love.

"How about we work together to reward her?" Lauren asked between sloppy-sounding smooches. Her fingers never stopped sliding in Abby's kitty.

"Great plan, my love."

"Crawl under her, you take the clit, and I'll handle her vag," Lauren commanded.

In a flash, Abby and Zara were in a sixty-nine position, with Abby on top. If one of the ladies was astounding working on her pussy, the girls working in tandem was something else. Ab intended to pleasure Z's cunt as it was in range, but after a couple of minutes, all she could do was hang on for dear life.

As a powerful climax didn't sneak up, Abby screamed a warning with a whirlwind of activity. It marched with glorious purpose through her body.

"She's cumming, babe!" Zara yelled triumphantly as Abby screamed as she held on to Zara's thighs.

Her whole body shook and rumbled as if a swarm of twisters of sensation was coursing out of her vagina and sweeping pleasure through Abby's body. Lauren's fingers picked up speed as a pair of tongues lapped at her orgasming cunt. It was a quick, intense release, but there was no question that she came.

"That was fun." Zara was smiling as she slid from beneath Abby.

"I need you to fuck me, babe." Lauren grabbed her hand and pulled her woman off the steps and out of the water.

Abby rolled into the pool proper and lazily paddled around. It was a fun little session, but not getting fucked felt like she was missing out on something. She needed cock in her play. Not that her friends were bad, far from it; they just lacked the anatomy Ab required.

The ladies made love on the little couch that abutted the pool. Abby couldn't help watching, but they could have retreated to Lauren's bedroom if they didn't want to have some exhibitionist sex. They kissed and embraced as fingers were a blur in each other's pussies.

She slowly fingered herself as she watched. Abby wasn't trying to get off again, but she couldn't help exploring as Lauren and Zara screamed and moaned. After about fifteen minutes, Lauren shuddered, and then they sat up and looked at her, looking drunk on each other.

Abby's body seemed energized by the pair of orgasms that Zara and Lauren had forced from her body in loud screams. She had not been as successful in her attempts to lick the other girls' pussies, but watching the two play beside the pool was terrific. Lesbian sex was probably not in her future, but Abigail had zero regrets that she had dabbled in it. She had to know if it was just her prudish upbringing that had taken it off her list or if it was her sexuality. There might be other opportunities to dabble in the act, but she wouldn't be in a relationship with a woman.

"That's a couple things off your list, and it's not even ten pm. You have fun, Abby?" Lauren and Zara were still entwined in each other's arms on a lounger.

"I came twice," She boasted. "You two know your way around a pussy."

"You gotta think we would learn a thing or two in our time together. Did we satisfy you?" Zara questioned.

Abby was cautious for a moment. Although she had a good time, satisfaction wasn't suffusing through her veins. "It was a lot of fun, and I came hard, but I don't know." She looked away for a moment. Ab didn't want to hurt their feelings. "I think I still need cock."

"That could be fun." Lauren mused while staring at Zara lovingly.

"I wouldn't mind getting fucked by something different." Zara nodded at her.

"We might be able to knock another item off your list, love." Lauren leaned closer to kiss Zara. "What about you, Abby? You want to get fucked and do some more crazy things?"

Seven months was way too long between lovers. Zara and Lauren were fun, but it awakened her slumbering libido. Stephanie's show had probably contributed more than a little to her growing need to have something more than fingers and tongues in her vagina. "I don't think we can go anywhere if I'm not allowed to get dressed."

"Then we'll bring the party here." Lauren looked over to Zara. "Why don't you text Juan a selfie? I'm sure the soccer match is over. Maybe we can get Reggie to come home for our girl."

Reggie would see her naked, although that would have happened tomorrow anyway. Abby thought that perhaps she should feel scared, but confidence was pulsing through her body. If he came home tonight, Abigail would get to see what he was working with, and she had money on him fucking her.

"I can do that."

"You don't have a choice, loser." Lauren reminded Zara of her earlier win but punctuated things with a giggle and a kiss.

"You're going to be in the selfie too, woman." Zara laughed, reaching for the table beside them where her phone was perched. "I guarantee it'll get them here faster."

"I don't know about this," Abby stated, her heart rate accelerating at the thought of random guys seeing her naked.

"You lost too, girl. You don't get to make those decisions tonight." Lauren smiled.

Abby was scared but also intrigued. What would Reggie think when he saw her naked? What would happen if Jacob came along? Just as confident as she was that Zara and Lauren would have their way with her, Abby knew she would be having sex with a guy tonight if they came home. Abigail also knew she could invoke sarsaparilla, and everything would end. Abby didn't. She needed this shot of crazy in her otherwise tranquil life.

"Make sure it's just tits and pussy, no faces," Lauren ordered as Zara lined up a selfie. "I don't need to end up online without plausible deniability."

"What should I text him?"

"We're having a pool party. Come join us," Abby suggested. She couldn't believe she had jumped into the conversation but needed this tonight.

"I like it." Lauren nodded.

"Sent, now we wait."

"Nope, you two have another couple of dares to complete." Lauren hopped up and helped Zara to her feet. "Out of the pool, mermaid."

"What haven't we done yet?" Abby asked as she bounced out of the pool and hastily dried off.

"You must get your luggage from your car, and both of you need to stand in the middle of the street. Or do you want to wait for the boys?"

It didn't take long before they finished their dares with much laughter. Lauren let Abby keep her toiletries and running shoes but had Zara lock up her clothes. Her best friend also thought the perfect way for them to present themselves to the boys would be to float on mats in the middle of the pool, far away from any towels or coverings. Each got a beverage to put in their cupholders and drifted into the warm water. Abby stuck with cola to keep her head clear while the girls took another hard seltzer.

"You two seem good for each other." Abby mused as they waited to be discovered.

"Sounds like there's going to be a but there," Lauren smirked at her.

"Not really a but more of a curiosity. I guess you two don't have the type of monogamy that I think of for engaged people."

"We end up in the same bed every night, with no one else there," Zara stated.

"If either of us is going to play, the other has to be there and approve. We also only play with guys. Except for you, Abby."

"You were the one woman on the allowed list," Zara confirmed.

"Really?"

"What can I say? I had one hell of a crush on you." Zara dismissed with a wave.

"I knew you wanted to try some things, and we would be a safe way to do so." Lauren floated by and patted Abby on the shoulder. "Remember your safe word because I'm going to push you to do some wild things." She whispered to her, though Abby was sure that Zara knew everything she was saying.

"What's going on out here?" A male voice boomed out from the backdoor. He was a tall, thick Latino with a soccer jersey for a local major league club and a pair of knit shorts in the team colors. He had a close-trimmed goatee and spikey, close-cropped hair. He was attractive but wasn't who Abby wanted to see.

Abby did her best to keep her hands on the armrests and her feet at the end of the float. Lauren told her not to cover her breasts or kitty from the guys as they showed up. Even though Juan hadn't texted back, Zara knew they would be here, and she was correct with her assumption down to the minute they would arrive.

"Nice of you to show up, Juan. There's beer and seltzer in the cooler. Liquor and soda are in the house, along with ice and plastic cups. No glass near the pool and no clothes in the backyard!" Lauren ordered. "Where's the rest of the guys?"

1...34567...10